Jump to content

James Files


Recommended Posts

Guest Mark Valenti
But let me ask this: why is it that a confessed assassin is NOT properly investigated?

Gr. Paul.

Same reason I mentioned earlier. Files is so obviously a con-man it's impossible for investigators to take his claims seriously. I didn't intend any disrespect to European sensibilities, nor did I say all Europeans. I said some because it seems that most of the people who support Files are either con-men themselves or not from America. I was trying to discern the reason for this and I have come to the conclusion that it's purely cultural. The other alternative is that Files believers are gullible and/or lacking in intelligence. I prefer to believe that it's a cultural disconnect.

MV

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other alternative is that Files believers are gullible and/or lacking in intelligence. I prefer to believe that it's a cultural disconnect.

MV

Hi Mark Valenti,

OK, but my opinion is the opposite:

I think the Files dis-believers are in fact lacking in intelligence...

But I respect that.

Gr. Paul.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ron,

Here's some pictures of testfiring an XP-100 .

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/peter1.jpg

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/peter2.jpg

Promo for 6 june program, see end of clip:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/film/promo.wmv

BTW: That's the most respected journalist of The Netherlands, he was polled as the most honest and reliable. Therefore I view debating the Files' rejectors more a hobby than a struggle :lol:

**************************

Dawn, a fortwith opinion. What do you know to judge that my thinking is clouded and influenced by money? Have you still not learned how much I despise that line? My true friends never use it. They know better.

Vernon still knows the story was and is real. You know what Dawn? Why don't you call a collegue? Don Irvin in Houston?

Pity you never proceeded with getting at least one dvd or the book.

Could you at least tell me on what your rejection of James Files' story is based, other than the opinion of others?

BTW, I sent Terry an email back. She can share or post it if she wants.

You say: I agree with what Terry Mauro wrote in an email to Wim yesterday, that the shooters were hired mechanics and would never live to tell such a tall tale". So that means that all these people should be dead:

Posada carriles

Homer Echevarria

freddy lugo

Jim Braden

John Thomas Masen

James Files

Charles Harrelson

E. Howard Hunt

Guillermo Novo

Felix Rodriguez

William Seymour

Cesar Diosdado

********************

Jack White and David Lifton, as long as you maintain that Chauncey Holt was a "charming conman", you prove to me that you know little, refuse to learn and a constructive discussion is and will be fruitless.

I guess you will also state that the emotion here is faked:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/film/holtonoswald.wmv

How many people want to clean their conscious instead of doing the greatest conjob as the last thing before they die?

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wim wrote:

"Dawn, a fortwith opinion. What do you know to judge that my thinking is clouded and influenced by money? Have you still not learned how much I despise that line? My true friends never use it. They know better. "

From a source I do not consider very reliable, I was told that Wim is indeed WEALTHY,

and lives in a nation where pornography is legal. Wim can guess who told me this.

Jack

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wim wrote:

"Dawn, a fortwith opinion. What do you know to judge that my thinking is clouded and influenced by money? Have you still not learned how much I despise that line? My true friends never use it. They know better. "

From a source I do not consider very reliable, I was told that Wim is indeed WEALTHY,

and lives in a nation where pornography is legal. Wim can guess who told me this.

Jack

Mr. White, are you insane???

You are crossing a line here!

Wim is a personal friend of me and indeed is wealthy, he made a now famous computer-brand big and famous...

Pornography legal overhere? Do you know the US has THE BIGGEST PORN-INDUSTRY in the world???

Do you also know there is this hacker who every day signs in as a new member and posts all porn-links? And he does that 10-20 times? I bet you know more about that? Or other Files dis-believers?

Common' : stop this childish mud-throwing and go debate with Wim, I bet you loose! Not because Wim is such a good debater (which he is!) but because Wim has the truth at his side....

And you obviously don't!

Just keep on posting your photo-alternation crazyness...

Gr. Paul.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Wallace Milam has said that we have identified twelve of the three gunmen. We need to think what this means about our collective methodology."

The above was spoken by researcher Paul Hoch in 1993 at the Second Annual Midwest Symposium on Assassination Politics in Chicago.

His speech in its entirety is interesting, and I think germane to the discussions in this thread.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/hoch.htm

Edited by Michael Hogan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

James Files can not prove the following of his claims it seems to me (and maybe others)

Having served in the 82'nd ABN

Having taken part in operation Whitestar, Laos 1959-1960

Having been photographed by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas

Having shot JFK into the head from the grassy knoll with a mercury filled bullet shot from a XP-100

In the past Bob Vernon and now Wim Dankbaar have never presented any conclusive evidence for the above made claims by Files either IMO (and maybe other persons opinion too), let alone proof I might add.

What they presented was/is at best open to interpretation and requires the reader to either believe or

disbelieve in James Files words and/or the words of the presenters (past and present), the evidence

is inconclusive,sadly.

And that after an ongoing investigation by a team of world class investigators, some of them former

FBI agents that started a very long time ago.

Is that a fair assessment of the history of the James Files investigation and the presentation of its findings

in regard to the above mentioned claims Wim and has anything changed lately in that regard ?

Edited by Dave Weaver
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ron,

Here's some pictures of testfiring an XP-100 .

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/peter1.jpg

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/peter2.jpg

Promo for 6 june program, see end of clip:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/film/promo.wmv

BTW: That's the most respected journalist of The Netherlands, he was polled as the most honest and reliable. Therefore I view debating the Files' rejectors more a hobby than a struggle :o

**************************

Dawn, a fortwith opinion. What do you know to judge that my thinking is clouded and influenced by money? Have you still not learned how much I despise that line? My true friends never use it. They know better.

Vernon still knows the story was and is real. You know what Dawn? Why don't you call a collegue? Don Irvin in Houston?

Pity you never proceeded with getting at least one dvd or the book.

Could you at least tell me on what your rejection of James Files' story is based, other than the opinion of others?

BTW, I sent Terry an email back. She can share or post it if she wants.

You say: I agree with what Terry Mauro wrote in an email to Wim yesterday, that the shooters were hired mechanics and would never live to tell such a tall tale". So that means that all these people should be dead:

Posada carriles

Homer Echevarria

freddy lugo

Jim Braden

John Thomas Masen

James Files

Charles Harrelson

E. Howard Hunt

Guillermo Novo

Felix Rodriguez

William Seymour

Cesar Diosdado

********************

Jack White and David Lifton, as long as you maintain that Chauncey Holt was a "charming conman", you prove to me that you know little, refuse to learn and a constructive discussion is and will be fruitless.

I guess you will also state that the emotion here is faked:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/film/holtonoswald.wmv

How many people want to clean their conscious instead of doing the greatest conjob as the last thing before they die?

Wim

**********************************************8

"You say: I agree with what Terry Mauro wrote in an email to Wim yesterday, that the shooters were hired mechanics and would never live to tell such a tall tale". So that means that all these people should be dead:

Posada carriles

Homer Echevarria

freddy lugo

Jim Braden

John Thomas Masen

James Files

Charles Harrelson

E. Howard Hunt

Guillermo Novo

Felix Rodriguez

William Seymour

Cesar Diosdado"

Those are not the ones who pulled the triggers, Wim. The ones who did, were dispensible. They had to be.

The ones you've listed were more important in maintaining the cover up to this day, and were higher up on the ladder as to the caliber of covert operators needed to orchestrate the future toppling of the more democratically elected regimes not conducive to the U.S.'s empirical emminent domaining of a foreign country's natural resources. Say, as opposed to disposable mercenaries, or contracted mechanics, kind of like the infantry of the elite forces, perhaps might be a better analogy. Clearly the ones you've listed above were considered more valuable in carrying out the long range plans that were in store for the U.S., once Kennedy was liquidated. They were definitely needed to facillitate future executions, like that of Che Guevara's [of which Felix Rodriguez was not a trigger man, BTW], or that of Salvador Allende's, to name a couple.

Edited by Terry Mauro
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wim wrote:

"Dawn, a fortwith opinion. What do you know to judge that my thinking is clouded and influenced by money? Have you still not learned how much I despise that line? My true friends never use it. They know better. "

From a source I do not consider very reliable, I was told that Wim is indeed WEALTHY,

and lives in a nation where pornography is legal. Wim can guess who told me this.

Jack

Mr. White, are you insane???

You are crossing a line here!

Wim is a personal friend of me and indeed is wealthy, he made a now famous computer-brand big and famous...

Pornography legal overhere? Do you know the US has THE BIGGEST PORN-INDUSTRY in the world???

Do you also know there is this hacker who every day signs in as a new member and posts all porn-links? And he does that 10-20 times? I bet you know more about that? Or other Files dis-believers?

Common' : stop this childish mud-throwing and go debate with Wim, I bet you loose! Not because Wim is such a good debater (which he is!) but because Wim has the truth at his side....

And you obviously don't!

Just keep on posting your photo-alternation crazyness...

Gr. Paul.

I said this was from an UNRELIABLE SOURCE...one of Wim's enemies

is spreading this, in case you don't know. I did not make it up.

Porn is a source of much wealth...like Larry Flynt and even Hugh Hefner.

Whether Wim is one of them I do not know, but I would not hold that

against him. Promoting false stories is far more serious than spreading sex.

Many people think porn is OK, but much of it DOES offend the sensitive.

Some is quite beautiful, some is godawful ugly and offensive.

The biggest industry ON THE INTERNET is porn, according to some

statistics I have seen. As I recall, the biggest porn producers are in

Japan, Britain, Germany, Russia and the US, in no particular order.

I am sorry you took offense at my posting. It's just what some say.

Jack

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ron,

Here's some pictures of testfiring an XP-100 .

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/peter1.jpg

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/peter2.jpg

Promo for 6 june program, see end of clip:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/film/promo.wmv

BTW: That's the most respected journalist of The Netherlands, he was polled as the most honest and reliable. Therefore I view debating the Files' rejectors more a hobby than a struggle :o

**************************

Dawn, a fortwith opinion. What do you know to judge that my thinking is clouded and influenced by money? Have you still not learned how much I despise that line? My true friends never use it. They know better.

Vernon still knows the story was and is real. You know what Dawn? Why don't you call a collegue? Don Irvin in Houston?

Pity you never proceeded with getting at least one dvd or the book.

Could you at least tell me on what your rejection of James Files' story is based, other than the opinion of others?

BTW, I sent Terry an email back. She can share or post it if she wants.

You say: I agree with what Terry Mauro wrote in an email to Wim yesterday, that the shooters were hired mechanics and would never live to tell such a tall tale". So that means that all these people should be dead:

Posada carriles

Homer Echevarria

freddy lugo

Jim Braden

John Thomas Masen

James Files

Charles Harrelson

E. Howard Hunt

Guillermo Novo

Felix Rodriguez

William Seymour

Cesar Diosdado

********************

Jack White and David Lifton, as long as you maintain that Chauncey Holt was a "charming conman", you prove to me that you know little, refuse to learn and a constructive discussion is and will be fruitless.

I guess you will also state that the emotion here is faked:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/film/holtonoswald.wmv

How many people want to clean their conscious instead of doing the greatest conjob as the last thing before they die?

Wim

***************************************************

"BTW, I sent Terry an email back. She can share or post it if she wants."

Here is the e-mail that turned into a thread of its own during this Labor Day Weekend, folks.

It's too bad that all my friends, acquaintances, fellow-students, and the research community, as a whole, can't come together and agree to put aside their animosities and differences long enough to stick to the essence of the matter, plus the viable information available, without being torn in 100 different directions, and ending up going nowhere in the long run. Divide and conquer. That's the enemy's surefire way of wearing down the opposition and discouraging any substantial progress being made.

And, as I remind my friends, when it comes to e-mail replies, please always start reading from the bottom up.

Thanks,

Ter

From Wim in answer to my reply to him:

I am convinced that you mean well and that your intentions are in the right

place too.

Sometimes we do not realize we are being taken. When we are lucky, awakening

will come at some point.

Len Osanic is not the same as Prouty. It's a shame Prouty is dead, as is

Garrison. These people would have been my greatest allies when alive.

I also agree with you on Dick Clark. That's why he never ran with it.

This was filmed by his people (Barry Adelman, good guy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdGBL8SuF7I

Don't you think it's strange they never gave an explanation why they didn't

make a show of it?

Maybe the book would change your mind, I know you never read it:

http://www.amazon.com/Files-on-JFK-Wim-Dan...TF8&s=books

Are all those reviewers "taken" too, Terry?

The house in Spain wasn't mine, so I have nothing to do with the financial

side of it. My mom sold it a few months ago and is now living in the

Netherlands again, close to my sister.

Wim

----- Original Message -----

From: "Terry Mauro" <tmauro@pacbell.net>

To: "Wim Dankbaar" <dank@xs4all.nl>

Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 5:27 PM

Subject: Re: Something sent by a friend.

> I'm sorry, Wim. But, I have been a student of Prouty's since 1990, and of

> Lifton's since 1983. Those were the two people whom I found had validated

> my thoughts and fears concerning this case since LHO first claimed, "I'm

> just a patsy." and the absence of due process being availed to Oswald, who

> kept asking to speak to a lawyer, for 2 days following his arrest!!! Before

> Prouty and Lifton, I resorted to anti-war demonstrations and pro-civil

> rights rallies as my way of disagreeing with the lie being perpetrated on the

> citizenry. I knew what an outright sham the WCR was in June 1964 after

> viewing the cheap sketches of the bullet's trajectory in the New York Times

> newspaper.

>

> So, let me say that I've been studying this case since I was 18 years old,

> and IMHO, it's not so much the actual shooters who matter here. Whom, as

> far as I'm concerned, were merely contracted mechanics, who would've been quickly

> dispensed with, shortly after the job was completed. I seriously doubt the

> producers of the assassination would've allowed them to still be alive,

> after all these years, to tell the tale after the fact. The shooters were

> disposable and posed a greater threat to the cover-up, regardless of how

> compartmentalized they may have been kept.

>

> Therefore, when you dis Len Osanic, you are dissing Prouty, whom I consider

> to be my mentor. When you dis David, you are dissing me, because his

> research was tantamount in bringing the medical aspects of the botched

> autopsy, as well as the cat and mouse game perpetrated on the physicians

> attempting to conduct their work in a manner conducive to forensic inquiry.

>

> I personally don't care what you think of my input regarding this case, but

> when it comes down to Len and David, they are my personal friends, as well

> as teachers.

> I'd much rather be in league with someone that was there [Prouty], and

> someone who was a bonafide physicist working on the Apollo Space project at

> JPL Pasadena, CA, who utilizes scientific reasoning and deduction in his

> investigation, than a promoter who came on the scene late in the game, who

> may have been hoodwinked by a bunch of carnival barking hawkers and

> hucksters. And, Dick Clark, of all people, is the last person I would ever

> have trusted to run anything, even archival evidence, past. He's no better

> than Johnny Carson. That's like turning the investigation over to Allen

> Dulles!

>

> Wake up, Wim. I feel sorry you were taken, and I believe your heart and

> your intentions were in the right place. I only hope you didn't have to

> sell your father's house in Spain to re-coup your money on this. Take care.

>

> Ter

>

>

> ----- Original Message -----

> From: "Wim Dankbaar" <dank@xs4all.nl>

> To: "Len Osanic" <osanic@prouty.org>; "'David S. Lifton'"

> <dlifton@earthlink.net>; "'Terry Mauro'" <tmauro@pacbell.net>;

> "'DAWN MEREDITH'" <dmeredith@austin.rr.com>; "'Dixie M Dea'" <gatewaymkt@webtv.net>; "'Don

> Jeffries'" <donjeffries@mris.com>; "'Fetz'" <jfetzer@d.umn.edu>; "'John Simkin'" <john.simkin@ntlworld.com>; "'Steve Gaal'" <bluehot@verizon.net>; "'Ed Sherry'" <treefrog@ix.netcom.com>; "'Anita Langley'"

<anita@mindgallery.com>

> Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 12:30 AM

> Subject: Re: Something sent by a friend.

>

>

> > Len, I rest may case, you can't be saved. No use talking with someone who

> > puts personal pride above truth. No surprise you didn't answer the

> > questions:

> >

> > "Around which Zapruder frame was JFK hit in the throat and from where?

> > Please be so fair to not ignore these two questions."

> >

> > As I said , I don't need to convince everyone. I may be wrong but I believe

> > you're one of those people that could not apologize when proven wrong.

> >

> > http://jfkmurdersolved.com/researchers.htm

> >

> > As for Lifton, I rest my case too. This comes from a reseacher that I

> > respect:

> >

> > **************************

> >

> > Also, Lifton thinks that the grassy knoll was built out of papier mache by

> > the CIA, he believes that Governor Connally was only shot from the front and

> > that he allowed himself to be surgically altered to make it look as if he

> > had been shot from behind, and he believes that all of the shots were fired

> > from an invisible cherry picker in the parking lot on top of the knoll.

> >

> > You already know about the lunacy in his book.

> >

> > He is perhaps the nuttiest of the people who claim to be on our side of the

> > case.

> >

> > *********************

> >

> > The fact you have seen the email below a few months ago and choose to

> > disregard it, is very telling.

> >

> > ----- Original Message -----

> >

> > From: ZSHELTON9@aol.com

> > To: dank@xs4all.nl

> > Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 2:47 PM

> > Subject: Re: James Files / Lancer / Bob Vernon

> >

> >

> > The reply of Zack Shelton

> >

> > I first was aware of James Files in 1980 because he was a subject of mine

> > while I was working in Chicago. My interest in Files as it relates to the

> > JFK story was a comment he made to an informant. This comment was made in

> > the late 70's. The comment was made in Dallas while driving throught the

> > Dealey Plaza and went like this, " If the American people really knew what

> > happened here, they would not be able to handle it." I gave this

> > information to Joe West in 1993 to and Joe was the person who got Files to

> > talk. My next involvement was in 1998 when I retired from the FBI and the

> > contact was made my Bob Vernon. I had nothing to do with the confession but

> > Bob knew I had discredited a person that was giving information to Joe West

> > and he wanted me to talk to Files for my opinion of his truthfulness.

> >

> > I did this in December on 1998 and told Vernon that I was 50/50 on believing

> > or disbelieving Files. Based on what I have investigated since then, that

> > percentage has grown toward Files' favor. When Bob Vernon realized that he

> > could not claim full ownership of the core evidence, the 1994 video

> > interview with James Files, as he had always asserted Wim, me and others,

> > Vernon then decided to sell out. Or in fact he forced Wim to buy him out. In

> > essence it went like this: Buy me out or I will discredit the whole story

> > myself and ruin the investment I solicited from you". Thereafter he started

> > saying how everyone was lying. My analysis is that when Vernon realized he

> > could not profit more from the story, he decided to try and ruin it for all

> > his former partners, who had invested either with sweat, personal sacrifice,

> > money or blood. And that includes the late Joe West and James Files. He even

> > had the nerve to file a complaint against me. I think that such a betrayal,

> > disguised as "truth seeking" by Vernon, should give any thinking person

> > enough indication on what Bob Vernon is about.

> >

> > As Vernon knows, the FBI did not create a hoax , because there is no hoax to

> > begin with, in fact, the FBI tried to disregard Files by sending two agents

> > to interview him in 1993 and the supervisor told the agents before they went

> > to Files," There is a nut in Jiolet that says he shot the President." These

> > agents interviewed Files without knowing that their former partner, Zack

> > Shelton, had anything to do with Files. Moreover, leads that Files gave them

> > were never followed up.

> >

> > Whoever is corresponding with Wim, needs to find out the truth before

> > making assessments based on Bob Vernon's word. Vernon has lied to me and

> > tried to undercut Wim when he though he had a sale to Dick Clark several

> > years ago. I know this because I prevented it and I was sitting right there

> > in his home when he was talking to Clark's #1 person. Suffice to say that

> > if there has been one person lying in this whole story, it is Bob Vernon.

> >

> >

> > Zack Shelton

> >

> >

> > ----- Original Message -----

> > From: "Len Osanic" <osanic@prouty.org>

> > To: "'David S. Lifton'" <dlifton@earthlink.net>; "'Wim Dankbaar'"

> > <dank@xs4all.nl>; "'Terry Mauro'" <tmauro@pacbell.net>;

> > "'DAWN MEREDITH'" <dmeredith@austin.rr.com>; "'Dixie M Dea'" <gatewaymkt@webtv.net>; "'Don

> > Jeffries'" <donjeffries@mris.com>; "'Fetz'" <jfetzer@d.umn.edu>; "'John Simkin'"

> > <john.simkin@ntlworld.com>; "'Steve Gaal'" <bluehot@verizon.net>; "'Ed

> > Sherry'" <treefrog@ix.netcom.com>; "'Anita Langley'"

> <anita@mindgallery.com>

> > Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 1:16 AM

> > Subject: RE: Something sent by a friend.

> >

> >

> > > I'm told that you invested very substantial financial resources in Judyth,

> > > and that is too bad. You should have exercised more "due diligence" (to use

> > > a business and legal term) so you would not have wasted time and money on

> > > this screwball lady, and instead put it to better use backing truly worthy

> > > research and film projects.

> > >

> > > I'm sure that was your intention. But unfortunately, you were misled by this

> > > con artist. But the fault is not entirely hers, because you are responsible

> > > for failing to exercise proper judgment, and taking seriously--and

> > > continuing to back--someone who is as phony as a three dollar bill.

> > >

> > > DSL

> > >

> > > ---------

> > > I agree with this assessment

> > > The other con artist is Files.

> > >

> > > Here is what Bob Vernon wrote me after he unloaded the JFKmurdersolved

> > > website to Wim

> > >

> > > "I will also give your listeners some factual information on how the James

> > > Files story was PRE-MEDITATED and Files hoax was perpetrated by the FBI and

> > > retired agent Zack Shelton."

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Len

> > >

> > > --

> > > No virus found in this outgoing message.

> > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> > > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.7/437 - Release Date:

9/4/2006

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone seen this? VEERY interesting.

Wim

RK: Would you look at this please and then you can show it to the camera if you wish. What is that?

DF: It is his internment record at Santa Fe Veteran's Cemetery in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

RK: Does that anywhere have his rank?

DF: Yes it does. It has his rank of Staff Sergeant, which is inaccurate.

RK: Okay. Now would you look at this please and show it to the camera?

DF: Okay.

RK: What is that?

DF: That is my father's headstone, which reads Albert V. Carone, Colonel, U.S. Army.

RK: So we went from Staff Sergeant to Colonel?

DF: Yes.

RK: At his death?

DF: My father was a full bird Colonel at the time of his death.

RK: Okay, in spite of the fact that the internment record stated Staff Sargeant?

DF: Yes.

RK: Can you explain what happened?

DF: When my father died in 1990 and he was buried, it took about a month for the headstone to be placed

and when it was placed it was placed as Staff Sargeant. I went to the cemetery and I told them there was a

mistake. They had turned around and told me I would have to notify the U.S. Army Personnel in St. Louis. I

did that. St. Louis came back and told me there was no record of Albert V. Carone ever being in the military.

They sent me a letter, or Patricia Moore sent me a letter stating there was no record and he never existed. A

disagreement occured that he was buried at Santa Fe National Cemetery and he was in the military. They had

told me that that was not the case. In 1992, I started…well, from 1990, from that point on I started trying to put

together the pieces of my father's military because I was in possession of a great deal of military records from

the army. I wound up going to a retirement luncheon at Kirtland Airforce Base in Albuquerque for retired

intelligence people and I brought a military picture of my father with me. A man that was there by the name of

Robert Maheu stated that he recognized him from Washington and the Pentagon and told me that what I needed

to do if he had been in Intelligence or worked with Central Intelligence Agency, which he did from 1966 on,

that I needed to call Theodore Shackley.

RK: Okay. Had you ever heard that name before?

DF: Yes.

RK: How?

DF: My father.

RK: Okay. So Mr. Maheu said contact Mr. Shackley. Did you?

DF: Yes I did.

RK: And what did Mr. Shackley say?

DF: He originally stated that he would not confirm or deny ever knowing Colonel Carone. He asked me

what I wanted. I told him that I wanted my father's headstone changed since at one time he had worked with my

father with the Golden Triangle in Vietnam. He stated that he did not know what I was talking about and what

did I really want from him? I told him that I wanted my father's headstone changed. I stated that if my father

worked for them all those years and if he was in the military all of those years then he would be buried with his

rank as he was buried with full military honors.

RK: Let me stop you for just a moment here. When you talked with Mr. Shackley did he refer to your

father as Colonel Carone? Not Albert Carone?

DF: Yes he did. Colonel.

RK: Not Mr. Carone?

DF: No.

RK: Specifically stated Colonel?

DF: Colonel.

RK: Okay. Please continue.

DF: We ended the phone conversation and he told me that he would see what he could do but he could not

promise me that he could do anything and he did not feel that he needed to help me in any way. Ten days to the

date of my conversation with Theodore Shackley I received an interoffice memo stating that my father's

headstone would be changed.

RK: Is this what you are referring to as the interoffice memo?

DF: Yes it is a routing and transmittal slip. It is sent to me and it states that "we are returning your father's

military records. Headstone has already been ordered with Colonel on headstone. Thank you, Joseph Levato."

RK: Now at your father's death, he, let me refer to this. He authorized the document?

DF: Yes.

RK: Is that the document?

DF: Yes, it is my Power of Attorney.

RK: Okay. So in effect, you had control of all the property?

DF: Yes I did.

RK: Okay. Have you to this date received all the property?

DF: No.

RK: Now when I say received all the property, did your father indicate what he had?

DF: There were bank accounts. There were insurance policies. At my father's death, there were bank

accounts that I was on with my dad. They disappeared. My father's driver's license,there was no record of.

Social Security stated that there was never a man by the name of Albert Carone that existed. There was no

military records that existed. My father's car he had left to my daughter. When I went to transfer the title into

my daughter's name, which my father bought this car off of the floor brand new, the title was not in my father's

name. It was in my name as the original buyer. Anything that was in my father's possession had disappeared.

RK: Okay. Again, to this date, have you received any property that belonged to your father at his death.

DF: No.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wim Dankbaar Posted Today, 08:58 AM

Anyone seen this? VEERY interesting.

Wim

RK: Would you look at this please and then you can show it to the camera if you wish. What is that?

DF: It is his internment record at Santa Fe Veteran's Cemetery in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

RK: Does that anywhere have his rank?

DF: Yes it does. It has his rank of Staff Sergeant, which is inaccurate.

RK: Okay. Now would you look at this please and show it to the camera?

DF: Okay.

RK: What is that?

DF: That is my father's headstone, which reads Albert V. Carone, Colonel, U.S. Army.

RK: So we went from Staff Sergeant to Colonel?

DF: Yes.

RK: At his death?

DF: My father was a full bird Colonel at the time of his death.

RK: Okay, in spite of the fact that the internment record stated Staff Sargeant?

DF: Yes.

RK: Can you explain what happened?

DF: When my father died in 1990 and he was buried, it took about a month for the headstone to be placed

and when it was placed it was placed as Staff Sargeant. I went to the cemetery and I told them there was a

mistake. They had turned around and told me I would have to notify the U.S. Army Personnel in St. Louis. I

did that. St. Louis came back and told me there was no record of Albert V. Carone ever being in the military.

They sent me a letter, or Patricia Moore sent me a letter stating there was no record and he never existed. A

disagreement occured that he was buried at Santa Fe National Cemetery and he was in the military. They had

told me that that was not the case. In 1992, I started…well, from 1990, from that point on I started trying to put

together the pieces of my father's military because I was in possession of a great deal of military records from

the army. I wound up going to a retirement luncheon at Kirtland Airforce Base in Albuquerque for retired

intelligence people and I brought a military picture of my father with me. A man that was there by the name of

Robert Maheu stated that he recognized him from Washington and the Pentagon and told me that what I needed

to do if he had been in Intelligence or worked with Central Intelligence Agency, which he did from 1966 on,

that I needed to call Theodore Shackley.

RK: Okay. Had you ever heard that name before?

DF: Yes.

RK: How?

DF: My father.

RK: Okay. So Mr. Maheu said contact Mr. Shackley. Did you?

DF: Yes I did.

RK: And what did Mr. Shackley say?

DF: He originally stated that he would not confirm or deny ever knowing Colonel Carone. He asked me

what I wanted. I told him that I wanted my father's headstone changed since at one time he had worked with my

father with the Golden Triangle in Vietnam. He stated that he did not know what I was talking about and what

did I really want from him? I told him that I wanted my father's headstone changed. I stated that if my father

worked for them all those years and if he was in the military all of those years then he would be buried with his

rank as he was buried with full military honors.

RK: Let me stop you for just a moment here. When you talked with Mr. Shackley did he refer to your

father as Colonel Carone? Not Albert Carone?

DF: Yes he did. Colonel.

RK: Not Mr. Carone?

DF: No.

RK: Specifically stated Colonel?

DF: Colonel.

RK: Okay. Please continue.

DF: We ended the phone conversation and he told me that he would see what he could do but he could not

promise me that he could do anything and he did not feel that he needed to help me in any way. Ten days to the

date of my conversation with Theodore Shackley I received an interoffice memo stating that my father's

headstone would be changed.

RK: Is this what you are referring to as the interoffice memo?

DF: Yes it is a routing and transmittal slip. It is sent to me and it states that "we are returning your father's

military records. Headstone has already been ordered with Colonel on headstone. Thank you, Joseph Levato."

RK: Now at your father's death, he, let me refer to this. He authorized the document?

DF: Yes.

RK: Is that the document?

DF: Yes, it is my Power of Attorney.

RK: Okay. So in effect, you had control of all the property?

DF: Yes I did.

RK: Okay. Have you to this date received all the property?

DF: No.

RK: Now when I say received all the property, did your father indicate what he had?

DF: There were bank accounts. There were insurance policies. At my father's death, there were bank

accounts that I was on with my dad. They disappeared. My father's driver's license,there was no record of.

Social Security stated that there was never a man by the name of Albert Carone that existed. There was no

military records that existed. My father's car he had left to my daughter. When I went to transfer the title into

my daughter's name, which my father bought this car off of the floor brand new, the title was not in my father's

name. It was in my name as the original buyer. Anything that was in my father's possession had disappeared.

RK: Okay. Again, to this date, have you received any property that belonged to your father at his death.

DF: No.

US tax dollars at work, in the name of "national security".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Carone story is interresting no doubt about it Wim,

and I think the majority of the readers are not surprised

to learn that the US (or) other governments,agencies

and the military, can do whatever they like in order

to create a reality as they want it to be.

But !!!

What has that to do with Files, I may ask you.

Because:

Files can not:

Remember his own military ID

Name soldiers he trained or served with

Name his training class number while in jumpschool

Files has not:

Shown his jump school diploma

Shown any other paperwok that connects him to the military between 1959 and 1960

Shown any picture of him in military uniform from that time

Was not ever seen by anyone either in person or on pictures, wearing

a uniform.

Files description of his training:

Is BS, according to paras who did train at the same time

and place he claimed to have done.

Files description of his way and stay to Laos:

Is BS, according to soldiers who did serve at the same time and

place as Files claims he did

The 82nd historian I talked to, told me, Files description of his military

endevours, does not fit the official record.

But then, they are all liars, including me, and part of the Files and maybe also JFK coverup,excluding me, or could there be another explanation ?

Wim ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Uwe,

Part of the explanation is in the depositions of Desiree and Tom Ferdinand about Albert Carone that I posted a fragment of. Glad you find it interesting. So you at least acknowledge that the CIA will make records dissapear of covert operatives.

Secondly, we have gone over this time and again on Lancer.

Here's a reference:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=116

I note that you keep persisting in false statements like Files cannot remember his serial number.

Wim

PS: You may have been talking to the wrong "historians"

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/sneakypete.JPG

Edited by Wim Dankbaar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wim wrote:

"Dawn, a fortwith opinion. What do you know to judge that my thinking is clouded and influenced by money? Have you still not learned how much I despise that line? My true friends never use it. They know better. "

From a source I do not consider very reliable, I was told that Wim is indeed WEALTHY,

and lives in a nation where pornography is legal. Wim can guess who told me this.

Jack

Mr. White, are you insane???

You are crossing a line here!

Wim is a personal friend of me and indeed is wealthy, he made a now famous computer-brand big and famous...

Pornography legal overhere? Do you know the US has THE BIGGEST PORN-INDUSTRY in the world???

Do you also know there is this hacker who every day signs in as a new member and posts all porn-links? And he does that 10-20 times? I bet you know more about that? Or other Files dis-believers?

Common' : stop this childish mud-throwing and go debate with Wim, I bet you loose! Not because Wim is such a good debater (which he is!) but because Wim has the truth at his side....

And you obviously don't!

Just keep on posting your photo-alternation crazyness...

Gr. Paul.

I said this was from an UNRELIABLE SOURCE...one of Wim's enemies

is spreading this, in case you don't know. I did not make it up.

Porn is a source of much wealth...like Larry Flynt and even Hugh Hefner.

Whether Wim is one of them I do not know, but I would not hold that

against him. Promoting false stories is far more serious than spreading sex.

Many people think porn is OK, but much of it DOES offend the sensitive.

Some is quite beautiful, some is godawful ugly and offensive.

The biggest industry ON THE INTERNET is porn, according to some

statistics I have seen. As I recall, the biggest porn producers are in

Japan, Britain, Germany, Russia and the US, in no particular order.

I am sorry you took offense at my posting. It's just what some say.

Jack

I am flabbergasted with Jack White's vile suggestions and allegations towards Wim Dankbaar and The Netherlands. Wim advised me to just ignore them because they are too low to dignify with a response. I agree wholeheartedly. However, I am wondering where such hostility is coming from. I think it's because Wim can so convincingly debunk a number of Jack's "discoveries". For example , he has proven - at least to me - that Mr White's "badgeman" is a persistent false myth, just like the myth that William Greer shot JFK with a pistol.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/moorman-drawing2.JPG

A simple analysis of the dimensions of the alledged persons in the complete Moorman picture. This picture with the outline of the persons drawn in, tells you that the "figures" are kidsize and despite that, "Badgeman" is towering over the picket fence. A normal person can just stick his head and the tip of the shoulders over it. In other words the sizes alone debunk the possibility that these "figures" are humans. They are in fact blobs, spots and shadows. Who had ever thought I would agree with Gary Mack that Jack's "Badgeman" is intriguing, but inconclusive?

I am sure that if Jack looks at the clouds he also sees things, animals and faces. Didn't we all? Especially when we were kids?

Gr. Paul

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...