The Education Forum

Comfort ye, comfort ye (Isaiah 40:1)

Ron Ecker

Here's a link to a Newsday article on conspiracy theories. It's mainly about 9/11, but it spews the same old Peter Jennings/establishment crap about CTs being people who have a need for a "sense of comfort," to make some "sense of the senseless," etc.

I guess it's good to be reminded occasionally how pathetic we are, as irritating as it is to hear.

http://www.newsday.com/news/printedition/n...yc-nynews-print

Mark Lane noted in his book, "A Citizen's Dissent" that during the period when public confidence in the Warren Report was high in America and low in Europe, the major media trumpeted the line that Americans, versus Europeans, are a naturally level-headed people. When American public confidence in the Warren Report plummetted, suddenly Americans had always been naturally conspiratorial.

The media creates and recreates its reality as necessary.

Edited by Owen Parsons

Guest Stephen Turner

Believing, as I do, that my government has consistently lied to me and my fellow British citizens. Makes war on other nations for false reasons, and slaunders, threatens, or ultimately murders those who seek to bring the truth to the people, may be called many things, comforting is not one of them though. How much easier to live your life in denial of the truth, LONG LIVE THE SHEEPLE.........

Here's a link to a Newsday article on conspiracy theories. It's mainly about 9/11, but it spews the same old Peter Jennings/establishment crap about CTs being people who have a need for a "sense of comfort," to make some "sense of the senseless," etc.

I guess it's good to be reminded occasionally how pathetic we are, as irritating as it is to hear.

Certainly worth reading!

The "PsyOp's" aspects have of course been going on for many, many years.

A prime study of this can be done of WWI.

The US printed numerous/varied posters which demonstrated the Kaiser and his troops frequently in some variation of assault upon the "ladies".

All of which fed the fire of American will to become involved in the war, merely to protect the honor of the women, if for no other reason.

Certainly, the means and methods are far more complicated and complex today.

Nevertheless, they continue, and continue to work.

Certainly worth reading!

The US printed numerous/varied posters which demonstrated the Kaiser and his troops frequently in some variation of assault upon the "ladies".

All of which fed the fire of American will to become involved in the war, merely to protect the honor of the women, if for no other reason.

---------------------------

Tom:

The PHONIEST propaganda ploy was the "Nurse Cavell" torture and execution by "Kaiser Bill" [battenberg/Mountbatten] and his "Huns/Boch" underlings !! Next was the "Bayonetting Babies" theme posters !!

Airborne,

Gerry

Certainly worth reading!

---------------------------

Tom:

The PHONIEST propaganda ploy was the "Nurse Cavell" torture and execution by "Kaiser Bill" [battenberg/Mountbatten] and his "Huns/Boch" underlings !! Next was the "Bayonetting Babies" theme posters !!

Airborne,

Gerry

Seem to recall a few posters regarding the sinking of the Lusitania and all of those innocent victims was also printed and "waved" around.

Since Spartacus has this on their site, it is a good one and perhaps they can find and present some of these old posters which were utilized as "psyops" to enflame, and get the US into WWI

Of course, it took a few years to find out the truth on this one, that being all of those passengers were sitting; riding; & sleeping on tons of munitions which were enroute from the US to England, on board a passanger liner and in violation of virtually all shipping laws.

Sort of like "KAL 007", especially since there had been a previous warning.

"For those who fail to learn from it, history has a way of repeating itself"!

Tom