The Education Forum

The Aulis 'Apollo Hoax' Response Files

Evan Burton

Could someone tell me where all the responses I made to Jack White's 'Apollo Hoax' work on Aulis.com went to?

I can't find it on the topic list, and the links are no longer working.

I hope I'm not sounding paranoid, and I hope it's just a 'glitch', but I would find it disturbing that such a detailed and comprehensive rebuttal to Jack's Aulis claims were to suddenly disappear whilst all Jacks 'Apollo Hoax' claims (including images) remain intact.

Please tell me I have been sadly mistaken, and made an error of some description.

Guest Stephen Turner

Evan, I thought you must be mistaken, but your right the whole thing has gone. PM John or Andy see if they can help, that was a comprehensive body of work and needs restoring. Steve.

Could someone tell me where all the responses I made to Jack White's 'Apollo Hoax' work on Aulis.com went to?

I can't find it on the topic list, and the links are no longer working.

I hope I'm not sounding paranoid, and I hope it's just a 'glitch', but I would find it disturbing that such a detailed and comprehensive rebuttal to Jack's Aulis claims were to suddenly disappear whilst all Jacks 'Apollo Hoax' claims (including images) remain intact.

Please tell me I have been sadly mistaken, and made an error of some description.

Wow..this really sucks! Any other threads missing or is it only this one? I took a look but I don't have a clue as to what if anything else might be missing.

Could it be a CT? :drive

Guest Stephen Turner

I came to this subject with no background in engineering, aeronautics, etc. evans posts here were consice, to the point, and whats more easy to understand for laymen such as myself. Having little , or no knowledge of a particular subject is not, in itself shaming, choosing to remain that way in the face of understandable facts is.

I'm just hoping it got 'missed' in the transition / recent problems with the board.

Thank you for the comments, Stephen. One of the things about Apollo Hoax claims is that at first, there seems to be a basis for them. Once you can locate the details, you find that they fall apart.

I'm just hoping it got 'missed' in the transition / recent problems with the board.

I do not know what has happened to this thread. It seems to have gone missing when we changed servers.

Some members have complained about photographs being removed from the Forum. I am afraid we have limited disk space on this Forum. This problem is not helped by some members who post a lot of large-sized photographs. Some even “quote” these photographs in their postings. Every so often Andy and myself have the task of removing old photographs from the Forum. Therefore, it is advisable for members to provide links to photographs they have on their own website as well as putting them on the Forum.

I do not know what has happened to this thread. It seems to have gone missing when we changed servers.

Some members have complained about photographs being removed from the Forum. I am afraid we have limited disk space on this Forum. This problem is not helped by some members who post a lot of large-sized photographs. Some even “quote” these photographs in their postings. Every so often Andy and myself have the task of removing old photographs from the Forum. Therefore, it is advisable for members to provide links to photographs they have on their own website as well as putting them on the Forum.

I'm happy to report the following:

I saved most - if not all - of the images that were uploaded to the thread (i.e. attachments, not links) on my PC. Additionally, one of the very kind people at apollohoax.com saved all the text from the thread, which includes the link URLs.

At the suggestion of another one of the kind people from apollohoax.com, I checked google and managed to retrieve about half of the pages from the thread.

With all this, I should be able to totally reconstruct the thread. To save valuable disk space here, I'll see about setting up a dedicated website for the work. This will probably take a few weeks to get a website, and then reconstruct it.

I'll post the new URL when it's finished.

Thanks again for all the help, and the kind words.