The Education Forum

Bashing Garrison and Joan Mellen's book

[i rest my case. An elderly egotist in search of an audiance, and I guess he thinks he's found one. good luck people, hope youv'e brought bedding its going to be a loooooong night.

I agree Steve. Let the lunatics here rattle on to each other. They can each pat each other on the back, use potty language and the rest of us can continue to rise above this mentality.

I don't even bother to read thier posts...

Dawn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i rest my case. An elderly egotist in search of an audiance, and I guess he thinks he's found one. good luck people, hope youv'e brought bedding its going to be a loooooong night.

I agree Steve. Let the lunatics here rattle on to each other. They can each pat each other on the back, use potty language and the rest of us can continue to rise above this mentality.

I don't even bother to read thier posts...

Dawn

I thought your attacks were all based on what you read.

If that's not true, you have some other agenda then.

What is your agenda, since it is obviously not to respond to a reasonable assessment of Jim Garrison's role genuine role in the Kennedy assassination investigation?

I have been on this forum for over a year now and very little has been said about Jim Garrison until just recently. I find it more than a little coincidental that with the release of Joan Mellen's long anticipated Garrison bio, suddenly we have several posters of questionable character, all eager to trash Garrison at every opportunity. An attempt to undermine Ms Mellen's work?

Gratz, misrepresenting what she wrote, refusing to answer questions, twisting what others write, the usual with the ex- attorney. Suddenly, the arrival of Ms Foster, chiming in from Canada, that in HER opinion Garrison only tried to undermine the investigation, and further, those of us who support Garrison are really trying to impede the investigation. Now Hemming, with his inability to write a sentence clearly enough for most of us to even bother reading.

Oh, and the always lovable Mr Purvis....who by virtue of living in, or near to, NO is a self -styled "Garrison expert".

I think all of this may come to a head before too long, and we will see what is really going on.

Stay tuned.

Dawn

Truth, evidence, etc ultimately stands on its own merit. NOT on the opinions of anyone.

Any real contributions by Joan Mellen and anyone else will stand the test of time. Likewise any uninformed attempts to bash will end up as a footnote in the dustbins of history.

One thing that can be said is that the bashing and defending contributes to focusing on this area of research, which to those interested in it is surely a bonus.

For those like myself (likely a minority) who are focusing elsewhere it has served to divert attention for some days now from other issues.

When looking back to pre 'hysteria' days a couple of weeks ago I note that there were an increasing number of posts and attention given to domestic issues. There's an almost monolithic force that coalesces (pro con forces join) to drive the attention back to the conspiracy which I suggest IS the conspiracy itself. ( I'm not suggesting that people are deliberate members of this conspiracy. Not at all. Just people being people, seeking the easiest path, like water to the sea. Problem here is that the water was diverted first back in 63/64 and this man made leve' has now become an unquestioned unassailable 'natural' feature of the landscape.)

[s]I thought your attacks were all based on what you read.

I confess I do read your hateful missives. Your one note wonders. I do not read the rantings of Hemming and Purvis, I just skim them. (DM)

If that's not true, you have some other agenda then.

What is your agenda, since it is obviously not to respond to a reasonable assessment of Jim Garrison's role genuine role in the Kennedy assassination investigation?

[/s][s]

You're the one with the agenda and your assessment of Jim Garrison is far from reasonable!

Do you have any actual interest IN this case beyond trashing Garrison??? If so why don't you add to this forum instead of just repeating your're tired remarks day after day?

Farewell Ms Foster. You , Hemming and Purvis all just need to join the circus or something.

Dawn

No idea why that post came out with lines thru it....

my computer must have a demon :)

Dawn

I have been on this forum for over a year now and very little has been said about Jim Garrison until just recently. I find it more than a little coincidental that with the release of Joan Mellen's long anticipated Garrison bio, suddenly we have several posters of questionable character, all eager to trash Garrison at every opportunity. An attempt to undermine Ms Mellen's work?

Gratz, misrepresenting what she wrote, refusing to answer questions, twisting what others write, the usual with the ex- attorney. Suddenly, the arrival of Ms Foster, chiming in from Canada, that in HER opinion Garrison only tried to undermine the investigation, and further, those of us who support Garrison are really trying to impede the investigation. Now Hemming, with his inability to write a sentence clearly enough for most of us to even bother reading.

Oh, and the always lovable Mr Purvis....who by virtue of living in, or near to, NO is a self -styled "Garrison expert".

I think all of this may come to a head before too long, and we will see what is really going on.

Stay tuned.

Dawn

This "self-styled" expert was "running in" New Orleans, probably long before you were born.

If recalled correctly, it was about 61 or 62 the first time that I ever got locked up down there during Mardi Gras and experienced the legal and judicial system.

In fact,, I once got "double cuts" in college for cutting classes as we NEVER missed a Mardi Gras in NO.

In addition, when working offshore, we always made several days in New Orleans upon returning in from the rig.

In fact, sometimes, we never even made it home, or had to call home to borrow money as NO cleaned us out.

Later years, the Playboy Club in New Orleans was a favorite hangout. And, in event you are not aware of it, (which you probably are not), it was run by one of the persons whom Jack Ruby called from Dallas.

I have relatives who reside all over and around New Orleans, and considering that it was always the closest City of any size with the many things available, those of us who had any money and a way, went there.

We came to early understand the "system" as it existed in New Orleans, as well as what one could and could not do and not be bothered by the local law.

My ex-wife's Uncle is one of those "Aristocracy" of New Orleans who has the French Descent, and as such I have witnessed first hand the political as well as social nature of the culture there.

These "ex" family members are members of such associations as the "Boston Club"; "REX", etc; etc; etc;

Tulane Graduate; "Alumni Club"; etc; ect;

In fact, in good ole "Hemming" style, when I volunteered for active duty (release from National Guard service into Regular Army active duty) in 1966, the first thing which I did was look at my bank account.

With approximately $300.00 in it, my volunteer status was "sign now", "go later".

The later was one-week later, as I figured that the $300.00 would hopefully give me one last good week in New Orleans prior to departure for active duty.

Tom

P.S. Not to mention a good friend who paid his way through medical school (Tulane) by providing abortion service to the hookers in the French Quarter.

P.P.S. The "self-styled" experts are those who sit off in other regions of the country and attempt to justify there erroneous conclusions when they in fact have less time in and know less about the social culture in New Orleans than did my younger brother who's only trip there was to be treated at Oschner's for a brain tumor.

"Later years, the Playboy Club in New Orleans was a favorite hangout. And, in event you are not aware of it, (which you probably are not), it was run by one of the persons whom Jack Ruby called from Dallas."

That's where I met Garrison, working as the Gift Shop Bunny. Funny thing, though. Whenever Garrison was scheduled to arrive at the Club, the place would clear out like someone had just yelled "FIRE!" That was in 1965.

[quote name='Lynne Foster' date='Nov 13 2005, 01:19 AM' post='45010']

Like you, Garrison trashed himself.

Lynne:

You're truly one sicko wacco. I am the one here who really tries to get along with everyone but

know what: let me get booted I don't care. Take a flying frikken leap into the nowherere you dropped into here from. Go back to the freaks in TO (I am former Canadian,and have relatives in TO, so I know of which I speak).

YOu have ZERO to add to this case. You're probably some fruitcake desperately in need of serious meds.

Like someone- (Steve?) -said "if you don't get help at Charter, get help somewhere....."

Do you actually have a THOUGHT in your head????

I seriously doubt it.

YOu, gerrry and purvert all crawled out from under the same friggen rock. Must be a full moon or something.

Garrison did look into Marcello/Cosa Nostra connection to the assassination, Mellen shows this and I have cited a few examples in Lynne Foster's thread.

Mr. Purvis won't help you re: Garrison and Marcello. He apparently believes that Garrison was covering for some New Orleans law firm (he calls it the "Law Firm") of which one of Oswald's uncles was a member (just about the only connection between Oswald and the "Law Firm" that he has). He also believes that Oswald was the lone assassin.

"Mr. Dunbar" of the "Law Firm"

1. Attorney for United Fruit

2. Met with Colonel Barrios in reference to securing 1 million dollars for overthrow of the government of guatemala.

3. Presbyterian: (Chamberlain-Hunt Military Academy) at Port Gibson, MS (where LHO & brothers attended) is run by the Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary, of Austin, TX. One does not normally gain admission to this school unless one (a.) is of the Presbyterian faith (b.) has money (c.) knows someone of the Presbyterian faith who has money. (the correct answer is "C".)

4. After LHO left school and joind the Marine Corps, Charles E. Dunbar, bequeathed two separate scholarship funds to the Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary, Austin, TX. (note: I am also fully aware of his daughter's presbyterian association as a possible reason for these donations)

5. Virtually every employment position which Marguerite Oswald (& LHO) had in New Orleans, came about due to the association of members of the "Law Firm" with these employers.

Mr. "Rosen" of the Law Firm at which she began work at approximately 17 years of age was a close personal friend of Mr. Dunbar, along with being a member of about a dozen various organizations with one another.

Mr. Rosen, thereafter also being the "Registered Agent" for Dolly Show, for whom Marguerite and LHO later worked, and on and on and on, this employment history continues. Mr. Rosen was also of course the Registered Agent for a New Orleans firm owned by Mr. Joseph Bernstein. When Marguerite Claverie Oswald moved to NYC, she immediately went to work for the brother of Mr. Bernstein.

6. Mr. Dunbar, according to geneological records, is descended from the sister of General P.G. T. Beauregard of New Orleans, LA, and Commander of Troops at the first engagement of the Civil War at Ft. Sumter, SC.

7. A great-aunt of LHO was married into the same "Beauregard" family, and LHO in fact had a distant cousin who was about his age, whose name was P.G.T. Beauregard.

8. Mr. Dunbar was one of "Tulane"'s most recognized and distinguished graduates, and as a member of the "Boston Club"; REX: etc;, he was one of the most important and politically important attornies in New Orleans. He was an active member of virtually every organization of Tulane University, the alma mata of Mr. James Garrison/aka Carruthers.

9. The "Law Firm" of which Mr. Dunbar was now a full partner, was a direct-line descendent of the law firm of which Mr. Charles Fenner, in whose home President Jefferson Davis of the Confederate States of America died.

10. Mr. Charles Fenner, was a Civil War Officer and Commander of Fenner's Battery of Artillery, which fell under the "Washington Artillery", which later had it's own building constructed in the French Quarter for meetings of members of this famous Confederate Unit.

11. Mr. Charles Fenner was also father to the "Fenner" of the New Orleans Stock Brokerage firm of Pierce, Fenner, & Beane, which ultimately merged with Merrill Lynch to form Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner, & Beane.

12. The law firm of Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner, & Beane had to close their Havana, Cuba office with the assumption of power of Fidel Castro. And, not unlike many other organizations, lost considerable monies when Castro nationalized all foreign owned property in Cuba.

13. William Wirt Howe, Louisiana Supreme Court, was also a former member of the "Law Firm"

14. Along with Mr. Marks and Mr. Claverie, of the "Law Firm", Mr. Dunbar and these two other members, formed "For America" which happens to have been one of the most right-wing political entities which existed.

15. Formation of this "Front" corportion was accomplished out of a building on LaSalle St. in Chicago, ILL.

16. When LHO returned from the Soviet Union and required financial aid, he received this aid through the "Travellers Aide Society" which operated out of the exact same building in Chicago, IL as the "For America" Corporation.

17. The financial aid provided to LHO was done so a result of an "unofficial request", for whom the name of the requestee has never been made public.

18. New Orleans, LA was a major home for the "Travellers Aide Society". *

*In event one would like to know the name of the head of the New Orleans branch and the potential association with Charles E. Dunbar & the Oswald family, this information too is available.

NOW!

Tom neither resides in New Orleans, LA, or even comes close to knowing what Jim Garrison (Local resident; politician; Tulane Graduate & Alumni; District Attorney; member of various Social Organizations with these persons; etc; etc; etc; and ex-FBI Agent, should have known.

"It is an impossible task to win an argument with an ignorant and uneducated person"

Tom Purvis

P.S. The provide information is for those who at least have the capability to rationally determine for themselves as to whether the "Garrison/Clay Shaw" circus, was or was not a bona-fide search for the facts and truth.

********************************************************************************

8. Mr. Dunbar was one of "Tulane"'s most recognized and distinguished graduates, and as a member of the "Boston Club"; REX: etc;, he was one of the most important and politically important attornies in New Orleans. He was an active member of virtually every organization of Tulane University, the alma mata of Mr. James Garrison/aka Carruthers.

9. The "Law Firm" of which Mr. Dunbar was now a full partner, was a direct-line descendent of the law firm of which Mr. Charles Fenner, in whose home President Jefferson Davis of the Confederate States of America died.

10. Mr. Charles Fenner, was a Civil War Officer and Commander of Fenner's Battery of Artillery, which fell under the "Washington Artillery", which later had it's own building constructed in the French Quarter for meetings of members of this famous Confederate Unit.

11. Mr. Charles Fenner was also father to the "Fenner" of the New Orleans Stock Brokerage firm of Pierce, Fenner, & Beane, which ultimately merged with Merrill Lynch to form Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner, & Beane.

12. The law firm of Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner, & Beane had to close their Havana, Cuba office with the assumption of power of Fidel Castro. And, not unlike many other organizations, lost considerable monies when Castro nationalized all foreign owned property in Cuba.

13. William Wirt Howe, Louisiana Supreme Court, was also a former member of the "Law Firm"

14. Along with Mr. Marks and Mr. Claverie, of the "Law Firm", Mr. Dunbar and these two other members, formed "For America" which happens to have been one of the most right-wing political entities which existed.

15. Formation of this "Front" corportion was accomplished out of a building on LaSalle St. in Chicago, ILL.

16. When LHO returned from the Soviet Union and required financial aid, he received this aid through the "Travellers Aide Society" which operated out of the exact same building in Chicago, IL as the "For America" Corporation.

17. The financial aid provided to LHO was done so a result of an "unofficial request", for whom the name of the requestee has never been made public.

*In event one would like to know the name of the head of the New Orleans branch and the potential association with Charles E. Dunbar & the Oswald family, this information too is available

Many conspiracy people feel that the British elites and their intel services were connected to the American Confederate elite. Therefore, from the data you have posted above, the implication of Claverie is that he was a deep cover British asset. As most likely were Locke and Purnell of Dallas. [Rhodes scholar Boren, went to work for Locke and Purnell in 1967. Locke and Purnell are a part of the ultra elite British-American Society] So, what else is new?

Stay tuned.

Dawn

This "self-styled" expert was "running in" New Orleans, probably long before you were born.

If recalled correctly, it was about 61 or 62 the first time that I ever got locked up down there during Mardi Gras and experienced the legal and judicial system.

In fact,, I once got "double cuts" in college for cutting classes as we NEVER missed a Mardi Gras in NO.

In addition, when working offshore, we always made several days in New Orleans upon returning in from the rig.

In fact, sometimes, we never even made it home, or had to call home to borrow money as NO cleaned us out.

Later years, the Playboy Club in New Orleans was a favorite hangout. And, in event you are not aware of it, (which you probably are not), it was run by one of the persons whom Jack Ruby called from Dallas.

I have relatives who reside all over and around New Orleans, and considering that it was always the closest City of any size with the many things available, those of us who had any money and a way, went there.

We came to early understand the "system" as it existed in New Orleans, as well as what one could and could not do and not be bothered by the local law.

My ex-wife's Uncle is one of those "Aristocracy" of New Orleans who has the French Descent, and as such I have witnessed first hand the political as well as social nature of the culture there.

These "ex" family members are members of such associations as the "Boston Club"; "REX", etc; etc; etc;

In fact, in good ole "Hemming" style, when I volunteered for active duty (release from National Guard service into Regular Army active duty) in 1966, the first thing which I did was look at my bank account.

With approximately $300.00 in it, my volunteer status was "sign now", "go later".

The later was one-week later, as I figured that the $300.00 would hopefully give me one last good week in New Orleans prior to departure for active duty.

Tom

P.S. Not to mention a good friend who paid his way through medical school (Tulane) by providing abortion service to the hookers in the French Quarter.

P.P.S. The "self-styled" experts are those who sit off in other regions of the country and attempt to justify there erroneous conclusions when they in fact have less time in and know less about the social culture in New Orleans than did my younger brother who's only trip there was to be treated at Oschner's for a brain tumor.

"Later years, the Playboy Club in New Orleans was a favorite hangout. And, in event you are not aware of it, (which you probably are not), it was run by one of the persons whom Jack Ruby called from Dallas."

That's where I met Garrison, working as the Gift Shop Bunny. Funny thing, though. Whenever Garrison was scheduled to arrive at the Club, the place would clear out like someone had just yelled "FIRE!" That was in 1965.

I thought you looked familiar!

Oh! the tales that the old Playboy Club could tell were it still around.

And yes, I saw Garrison there, along with about everyone else who needed "public exposure".

Had the Saints not hung around until the A.M. in the morning of football games, they would have certainly been in better shape to have won a few more games.

Somewhere, I have the Manager's name, perhaps you will recall it, he was one of those persons in New Orleans whom Jack Ruby called from Dallas.

What is your point?

"What is your point?"

Oh, I was writing in cryptic codes like Ger and Purv. You didn't get it? Jeez!

:)

Garrison did look into Marcello/Cosa Nostra connection to the assassination, Mellen shows this and I have cited a few examples in Lynne Foster's thread.

Mr. Purvis won't help you re: Garrison and Marcello. He apparently believes that Garrison was covering for some New Orleans law firm (he calls it the "Law Firm") of which one of Oswald's uncles was a member (just about the only connection between Oswald and the "Law Firm" that he has). He also believes that Oswald was the lone assassin.

2. Met with Colonel Barrios in reference to securing 1 million dollars for overthrow of the government of guatemala.

3. Presbyterian: (Chamberlain-Hunt Military Academy) at Port Gibson, MS (where LHO & brothers attended) is run by the Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary, of Austin, TX. One does not normally gain admission to this school unless one (a.) is of the Presbyterian faith (b.) has money (c.) knows someone of the Presbyterian faith who has money. (the correct answer is "C".)

4. After LHO left school and joind the Marine Corps, Charles E. Dunbar, bequeathed two separate scholarship funds to the Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary, Austin, TX. (note: I am also fully aware of his daughter's presbyterian association as a possible reason for these donations)

5. Virtually every employment position which Marguerite Oswald (& LHO) had in New Orleans, came about due to the association of members of the "Law Firm" with these employers.

Mr. "Rosen" of the Law Firm at which she began work at approximately 17 years of age was a close personal friend of Mr. Dunbar, along with being a member of about a dozen various organizations with one another.

Mr. Rosen, thereafter also being the "Registered Agent" for Dolly Show, for whom Marguerite and LHO later worked, and on and on and on, this employment history continues. Mr. Rosen was also of course the Registered Agent for a New Orleans firm owned by Mr. Joseph Bernstein. When Marguerite Claverie Oswald moved to NYC, she immediately went to work for the brother of Mr. Bernstein.

6. Mr. Dunbar, according to geneological records, is descended from the sister of General P.G. T. Beauregard of New Orleans, LA, and Commander of Troops at the first engagement of the Civil War at Ft. Sumter, SC.

7. A great-aunt of LHO was married into the same "Beauregard" family, and LHO in fact had a distant cousin who was about his age, whose name was P.G.T. Beauregard.

*In event one would like to know the name of the head of the New Orleans branch and the potential association with Charles E. Dunbar & the Oswald family, this information too is available.

NOW!

Tom neither resides in New Orleans, LA, or even comes close to knowing what Jim Garrison (Local resident; politician; Tulane Graduate & Alumni; District Attorney; member of various Social Organizations with these persons; etc; etc; etc; and ex-FBI Agent, should have known.

"It is an impossible task to win an argument with an ignorant and uneducated person"

Tom Purvis

P.S. The provide information is for those who at least have the capability to rationally determine for themselves as to whether the "Garrison/Clay Shaw" circus, was or was not a bona-fide search for the facts and truth.

********************************************************************************

*In event one would like to know the name of the head of the New Orleans branch and the potential association with Charles E. Dunbar & the Oswald family, this information too is available

Many conspiracy people feel that the British elites and their intel services were connected to the American Confederate elite. Therefore, from the data you have posted above, the implication of Claverie is that he was a deep cover British asset. As most likely were Locke and Purnell of Dallas. [Rhodes scholar Boren, went to work for Locke and Purnell in 1967. Locke and Purnell are a part of the ultra elite British-American Society] So, what else is new?

The "background" data as relates to the relatives of LHO & their associates is merely provided in order that those who are unfamiliar with this section of the country can get a better "grasp" on exactly "who" and "what" LHO was and a more thorough understanding of the society from which he was nurtured.

The old "nature vs. nurture" argument, if you will.

Despite the presentations, I am quite aware that also to a very high degree of probability, none of those members of the "Law Firm" had anything to do with the final act of assassination on the part of LHO.

In order to get to those who did, one must travel a considerable distance farther to the right!

One could say that "Right-Wing" introduced the assassin to "Radical Right", who thereafter took full advantage of the situation.

Stay tuned.

Dawn

Tom

I thought you looked familiar!

Oh! the tales that the old Playboy Club could tell were it still around.

And yes, I saw Garrison there, along with about everyone else who needed "public exposure".

Had the Saints not hung around until the A.M. in the morning of football games, they would have certainly been in better shape to have won a few more games.

Somewhere, I have the Manager's name, perhaps you will recall it, he was one of those persons in New Orleans whom Jack Ruby called from Dallas.

"Somewhere, I have the Manager's name, perhaps you will recall it, he was one of those persons in New Orleans whom Jack Ruby called from Dallas."

Somewhere I have a picture of the New Orleans General Manager, or G.M. as they were referred to, and myself, standing in front of the wall where they would put these brass placards with the V.I.P. guest's names so everyone would be able to see who was in the house at the time. I'm going to have to track down the book that I was required to make for the Sociology of Law class I was taking when I attended California State University Dominguez Hills in 1995. We had to make up these life history books [i called it a "rap sheet" book] with pictures and resumes of our work histories. If I can retrieve the book, I'll see if my friend Allen can scan the picture to John Simkin, and then maybe you'll be able to see for yourself if this is the same G.M. we're talking about. I can't recall his name off-hand, but my New York Club G.M.'s name was Richard Kirwan, and the Head of Operations and G.M. out of the Chicago club's name was Tony Roma. This was back in 1964-1966. I know that another G.M. took over the New York Club in 1967. Do you think that the New Orleans G.M. at the club in 1965 would be the same one you're referring to from 1963? As I recall, they used move them around alot between the different clubs, like every couple of years. As bunnies, we could transfer every year, if we wanted to.

NOW!

Tom Purvis

The "background" data as relates to the relatives of LHO & their associates is merely provided in order that those who are unfamiliar with this section of the country can get a better "grasp" on exactly "who" and "what" LHO was and a more thorough understanding of the society from which he was nurtured.

The old "nature vs. nurture" argument, if you will.

Despite the presentations, I am quite aware that also to a very high degree of probability, none of those members of the "Law Firm" had anything to do with the final act of assassination on the part of LHO.

In order to get to those who did, one must travel a considerable distance farther to the right!

One could say that "Right-Wing" introduced the assassin to "Radical Right", who thereafter took full advantage of the situation.

"Despite the presentations, I am quite aware that also to a very high degree of probability, none of those members of the "Law Firm" had anything to do with the final act of assassination on the part of LHO.

One could say that "Right-Wing" introduced the assassin to "Radical Right", who thereafter took full advantage of the situation."

I kind of take that as meaning "a considerable distance farther to the "right" coast", meaning the East Coast, AKA Eastern Establishment. And, you know how the rest of the story goes...right?

Dawn:

Gratz, you're the poster here who is the minority of one who believes Castor did it.

Dawn, wrong again. Although the assassination is often allegorized to a classic Greek tragedy, I am confident that Castor is innocent. (Castor, a figure in Greek mythology, is the twin brother of Polydeuces (Pollux), one of the twin stars that form the constellation Gemini. He is the son of Zeus and a mortal, Leda of Sparta.)

Edited by Tim Gratz

Dawn:

Gratz, you're the poster here who is the minority of one who believes Castor did it.

Dawn, wrong again. Although the assassination is often allegorized to a classic Greek tragedy, I am confident that Castor is innocent. (Castor, a figure in Greek mythology, is the twin brother of Polydeuces (Pollux), one of the twin stars that form the constellation Gemini. He is the son of Zeus and a mortal, Leda of Sparta.)

"Although the assassination is often allegorized to a classic Greek tragedy, I am confident that Castor is innocent."

Gratz, you're such a clown! Are you trying to be a comedian, or something? :rolleyes:

BTW, whatever happened to the pictures of Boca Chica Naval Air Station?