The Education Forum

Bashing Garrison and Joan Mellen's book

[quote name='Tim Gratz' date='Nov 13 2005, 05:17 AM' post='45035']

Dawn:

Gratz, you're the poster here who is the minority of one who believes Castor did it.

Dawn, wrong again. Although the assassination is often allegorized to a classic Greek tragedy, I am confident that Castor is innocent. (Castor, a figure in Greek mythology, is the twin brother of Polydeuces (Pollux), one of the twin stars that form the constellation Gemini. He is the son of Zeus and a mortal, Leda of Sparta.)

Opps, so I made a typo. LIke you never do TIm? LIke you I am trianed to be an attorney, not a secretary so my typing skills are quite lacking. So why won't you tell us, now that you are an ex-attorney, just what it is you do for a living? WHen I first joined the forum I thought you wre a news writer, but if that were the case you'd just tell us. No shame there. But for some reason when ever someone asks what you do you reply that you're CIA in Langley. Why so secretive Tim?

Dawn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawn, sorry to poke a little fun at the typographical error (note I do not comment on the one in your current post).

I have posted before that I am a night auditor. Great position for someone interested in history because I often have three or four hours to read and write once the audit work is done. I actually started the night work so I could be with my infant daughter when she was first born. I spent about five years being "Mr. Mom". We planned it so she was born on the birthday of George Bush. Her birthday, and Bush's, also happen to be the birthday of the Republican Party. How about that!

(Actually, in order to make that her birthday she arrived about two weeks early.)

Edited by Tim Gratz

[quote name='Tim Gratz' date='Nov 13 2005, 01:55 PM' post='45065']

Dawn, sorry to poke a little fun at the typographical error (note I do not comment on the one in your current post).

I have posted before that I am a night auditor. Great position for someone interested in history because I often have three or four hours to read and write once the audit work is done.

I am so jealous!! I wold love a job where I could just READ. :rolleyes:

Dawn

And Dawn my interest in the assassination was rekindled when, reading Gordon Winslow's web-site, I ran across Gaeton Fonzi's story about his trip to Key West and the report of Ruby and Oswald being together in Key West.

Later (coincidence not conspiracy) I happened to run into Gordon Winslow who was checking out of the hotel I was working at. When I asked him if he was the webmaster of the cuban-exile website, his mouth just about dropped open! (Later he published our articles on his web-site and Mark and I became life-time members of his group.)

But it is a great job that permits me to read and write so much! Of course, it has its disadvantages, e.g. awfully hard to get sufficient uninterrupted sleep during the day.

[quote name='Tim Gratz' date='Nov 13 2005, 05:17 AM' post='45035']

Dawn:

Gratz, you're the poster here who is the minority of one who believes Castor did it.

Dawn, wrong again. Although the assassination is often allegorized to a classic Greek tragedy, I am confident that Castor is innocent. (Castor, a figure in Greek mythology, is the twin brother of Polydeuces (Pollux), one of the twin stars that form the constellation Gemini. He is the son of Zeus and a mortal, Leda of Sparta.)

Opps, so I made a typo. LIke you never do TIm? LIke you I am trianed to be an attorney, not a secretary so my typing skills are quite lacking. So why won't you tell us, now that you are an ex-attorney, just what it is you do for a living? WHen I first joined the forum I thought you wre a news writer, but if that were the case you'd just tell us. No shame there. But for some reason when ever someone asks what you do you reply that you're CIA in Langley. Why so secretive Tim?

Dawn

-------------------------------

Who the hell wants to admit that they are a glorified "Bell-Hop" --whilst your talents are being pissed away ??!!

Hell, I even sold "insurance" for Life of Florida for a few weeks in Miami, that is: until one day I saw "Canary-Joe" Velachi testifying on a "client's" television set. I quickly decided that "Coggery" wasn't my game [1963 post "wedding bells"] and returned to the "trade" !!

And Ms. Public Defender, many others have admitted that they are unfamilliar with the acronyms, abbreviations and "technical terms". I don't think that anyone will fault you for simply asking: "..What does

_____mean or signify ?! I fully realize that your antagonistic attitude against all things Intel or military has kept you from the "trade-craft" books -- where most other researchers have long ago visited [CIA/C.S.I.];

and I never claimed to be a liturary giant !! Some my "incomprehensible" sentences may well be the result of having primarily been in the business of "Gov/Speak" report writing.

How about giving us some insight [reinforced by cites to authority] instead of all this Tolling crap ??!!

Taankya velly mush,

GPH

[-------------------------------

?! I fully realize that your antagonistic attitude against all things Intel or military has kept you from the "trade-craft" books -- where most other researchers have long ago visited [CIA/C.S.I.];

GPH

Gerry:

I will have you know that one of the best friends I have ever known, and one of the very best true researchers in this case, J. Harrison, was both "military and Intel". This never got in the way of our 8 year friendship. He was so "deep cover" that he never even allowed the use of his name. I never told anyone his name until I posted it here on 5/25/05: the sad date of his death.

Dawn

?! I fully realize that your antagonistic attitude against all things Intel or military has kept you from the "trade-craft" books -- where most other researchers have long ago visited [CIA/C.S.I.];

GPH

Gerry:

I will have you know that one of the best friends I have ever known, and one of the very best true researchers in this case, J. Harrison, was both "military and Intel". This never got in the way of our 8 year friendship. He was so "deep cover" that he never even allowed the use of his name. I never told anyone his name until I posted it here on 5/25/05: the sad date of his death.

Dawn

--------------------------

Talk about gullible hero worshiping females !! AAARGH !!

Harrison was so "deep cover" that Bob Brown "outed" him as a phony, and in public long ago !!

Just one more "single-engine-novice-pilot-dopers" who needed the "Tooshie" path to 15-nano-seconds.

Get real, and try taking some of your accused to trial instead of plea-bargaining down their "warehoused" criminal charges -- will you ??!!

GPH

[quote name='Lynne Foster' date='Nov 13 2005, 01:19 AM' post='45010']

Like you, Garrison trashed himself.

Lynne:

You're truly one sicko wacco. I am the one here who really tries to get along with everyone but

know what: let me get booted I don't care. Take a flying frikken leap into the nowherere you dropped into here from. Go back to the freaks in TO (I am former Canadian,and have relatives in TO, so I know of which I speak).

YOu have ZERO to add to this case. You're probably some fruitcake desperately in need of serious meds.

Like someone- (Steve?) -said "if you don't get help at Charter, get help somewhere....."

Do you actually have a THOUGHT in your head????

I seriously doubt it.

YOu, gerrry and purvert all crawled out from under the same friggen rock. Must be a full moon or something.

Close, but no "Cigar".

It was: "Captain Pervert", and in that regard, one must "earn" his nickname in SF, to be evenly closely respected by his Team Members.

Tom

P.S. My "ex"-wife never could get used to or accept being referred to as "Mrs. Captain Pervert" by "Pappy"; "Smitty"; "Roland/aka "The Animal"; "Indian Joe"; etc; etc; etc.

This did get somewhat out of hand when Rolands boys, one day in school in Key West, yelled out for all to hear: "Hi Mrs. Captain Pervert" to my wife who was a teacher at the Dependent School out on Trumbo Point Annex.

Lynne:

You're truly one sicko wacco. I am the one here who really tries to get along with everyone but

know what: let me get booted I don't care. Take a flying frikken leap into the nowherere you dropped into here from. Go back to the freaks in TO (I am former Canadian,and have relatives in TO, so I know of which I speak).

YOu have ZERO to add to this case. You're probably some fruitcake desperately in need of serious meds.

Like someone- (Steve?) -said "if you don't get help at Charter, get help somewhere....."

I seriously doubt it.

YOu, gerrry and purvert all crawled out from under the same friggen rock. Must be a full moon or something.

Close, but no "Cigar".

It was: "Captain Pervert", and in that regard, one must "earn" his nickname in SF, to be evenly closely respected by his Team Members.

Tom

P.S. My "ex"-wife never could get used to or accept being referred to as "Mrs. Captain Pervert" by "Pappy"; "Smitty"; "Roland/aka "The Animal"; "Indian Joe"; etc; etc; etc.

This did get somewhat out of hand when Rolands boys, one day in school in Key West, yelled out for all to hear: "Hi Mrs. Captain Pervert" to my wife who was a teacher at the Dependent School out on Trumbo Point Annex.

hi everyone I have a silly question. Which at this point do you think is the more accurate description,

a) the CIA killed Kennedy

B) the CIA and Mafia killed kenedy

Especially after reading Mellens new book (actually am on p.341) i am starting to favor choice a. The mafia may have had some role but this may have simply been a decoy to throw off scent should witnesses by forced to put hand on smudged bibles. Similar to the strategy of using homosexuals and ex-nazi financiers as agents so the agency 'has something against them' and can easily destroy their credibility in court

[quote name='Gerry Hemming' date='Nov 13 2005, 04:52 PM' post='45080']

GPH

Gerry:

Dawn

--------------------------

Talk about gullible hero worshiping females !!

Harrison was so "deep cover" that Bob Brown "outed" him as a phony, and in public long ago !!

Just one more "single-engine-novice-pilot-dopers" who needed the "Tooshie" path to 15-nano-seconds.

Get real, and try taking some of your accused to trial instead of plea-bargaining down their "warehoused" criminal charges -- will you ??!!

GPH

Go to hell you old soggy sack of ca ca. If you had something to add to this case you'd have done it years ago. How dare you insult a dead friend of mine.

And if it's any of your business I have a jury trial tomarrow. I have lots of jury trials. What do you do with your otherwise wasted life???

You're a phony wanna be. Your ass is gonna get busted yet.

Dawn

Lynne:

I seriously doubt it.

Close, but no "Cigar".

Tom

hi everyone I have a silly question. Which at this point do you think is the more accurate description,

a) the CIA killed Kennedy

B) the CIA and Mafia killed kenedy

Especially after reading Mellens new book (actually am on p.341) i am starting to favor choice a. The mafia may have had some role but this may have simply been a decoy to throw off scent should witnesses by forced to put hand on smudged bibles. Similar to the strategy of using homosexuals and ex-nazi financiers as agents so the agency 'has something against them' and can easily destroy their credibility in court

"a. the CIA killed Kennedy"

With the help of their Wall Street financier "players" who had the unlimited dough on hand to cover all the graft and bribes needed to facilitate the massive cover-up.

"b. the CIA and Mafia killed Kennedy"

Everybody knows that to the CIA, the mob is merely their civilian sector's para law enforcement agency. That's why they've always referred to themselves as "Lieutenants". They are also known, on occasion, to employ the services of the Hells Angels, as well as certain other renegade factions to carry out the actual mechanical operations they no longer wish their Cosa [La Costa] Nostra "legit" name to be connected with. The days of "The Untouchables" have been replaced by the "Harvard Corporate Law" educated offspring of their present day Sicilian descendants. "Movin' on up" that ladder of success, but losing that vowel at the end of a surname is the real key to entering the kingdom of The Eastern Establishment. You'll never make it to the bigtime if you don't "anglicize".

I thought you were not allowed to swear on this message board.

Dawn, I think you have been asked to seek help many times before by others, I think I will join them now.

"Dawn, I think you have been asked to seek help many times before by others, I think I will join them now."

Oh really???

Please cite these instances, and quit blowin' it out yer ass, Dulles!

Sorry John, Andy, students, and those who are delicately offended by cuss words.

I thought you were not allowed to swear on this message board.

Dawn, I think you have been asked to seek help many times before by others, I think I will join them now.

"Dawn, I think you have been asked to seek help many times before by others, I think I will join them now."

Oh really??? I've never noticed any posts advising Dawn to seek help! As a matter of fact, I've seen a post where Stephen mentioned some place called Charters, where he thought you might be able to find the help you so OBVIOUSLY need!

Please site your references, and refrain from blowing it out your proverbial patooty!

:shutup