The Education Forum

42nd anniversary and where are we?

Mat Wilson's online disinfo book?

I think Jim Garrison, Gerald Posner, John McAdams and the like, promote disinformation.

I haven't read any disinformation by Mat Wilson.

Actually;

John's (McAdams) site promotes factual research to support a conclusion, as opposed to the "WAG" theory of problem resolution which has been utilized by many in regards to the subject matter.

It would benefit virtually any "new & untainted" researcher to review much of John's site, and thus hopefully avoid the pitfalls of entering the many "rabbit holes" which lead only to dead ends; fantasy land; Alice in Wonderland; etc; etc; etc;

Unfortunately, it appears that many of the human species are somewhat like various members of the "fowl" family.

Once "imprinted" with BS, they appear to be incapable of self determination between BS and "good stuff".

Not unlike watching too many "RAMBO" movies, watching Mr. Stone's "JFK" has "imprinted" many a person with fresh; pure; & unaltered BS.

Tom

P.S. "WAG" = Wild-Assed-Guess

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

________________________________________________________________________________

_________

Have you found "Alice" down there in that hole?

Mat Wilson's online disinfo book?

I think Jim Garrison, Gerald Posner, John McAdams and the like, promote disinformation.

I haven't read any disinformation by Mat Wilson.

Actually;

John's (McAdams) site promotes factual research to support a conclusion, as opposed to the "WAG" theory of problem resolution which has been utilized by many in regards to the subject matter.

It would benefit virtually any "new & untainted" researcher to review much of John's site, and thus hopefully avoid the pitfalls of entering the many "rabbit holes" which lead only to dead ends; fantasy land; Alice in Wonderland; etc; etc; etc;

Unfortunately, it appears that many of the human species are somewhat like various members of the "fowl" family.

Once "imprinted" with BS, they appear to be incapable of self determination between BS and "good stuff".

Not unlike watching too many "RAMBO" movies, watching Mr. Stone's "JFK" has "imprinted" many a person with fresh; pure; & unaltered BS.

Tom

P.S. "WAG" = Wild-Assed-Guess

"fresh; pure; & unaltered BS."

I believe the word is "unadulterated", Purv. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Neat, Mr. Wilson has posted the John McAdams FAQ (without permission, I'm sure). Here is an alternate link (since the Mat Wilson link appears to have quickly gone down). Perhaps it would also interest you to know, Ms. Foster, the person who rescued the FAQ from oblivion and whose name appears on Mr. Wilson's site, Jim Hargrove, is a Jim Garrison supporter (though his main interest is John Armstrong's research). Two of the people whose info on McAdams is featured in the FAQ, Lisa Pease and Dr. Gary Aguilar, are also Jim Garrison supporters.

Edited by Owen Parsons

As I ponder the fact that we are fast approaching the 42nd anniversary of the privatal event that shaped US politics from then til now, I cannot help but wonder if we are any closer to the truth.

We can choose to remain consistent in our orientation of what has happened. I think Joan Mellon's book AF2J helps do that. We can acknowledge that any action using the US judicial system and due process will probably fail.

It is inspiring that Garrison's investigation pulled out as much information as it did and in the time when it took place. We can anticipate that the govt will continue to encourage its sheeple to follow blindly the LNT scenario, and may try to make life difficult for anyone who questions it in a public environment and gets much press attention.

Pam:

I completely agree with you. We have seen where government investigations have gotton us. I had such high hops for HSCA and under the direction of Sprague I think we really could have achieved something.

But the CIA-controlled press was not going to allow that to happen. There still exists, from HSCA recommendations, that a further investigation be done under the Justice Department. If we could ever get a President in office who would appoint an Attorney General, like say Judge Joe Brown...just imagine what we could achieve. (No I am not that naive, just hate to lose ALL hope as long as there are still living witnesses and conspirators).

Dawn

But I just saw a story that Jeb may run...big surprise. Heaven help us all.

Another part of the Mat Wilson network. You can tell this because of the recycled image at the bottom and the link to Mr. Wilson's book.

Ms. Foster: I challenge you to post a non-Mat Wilson link.

Also, what are your opinions on current DNC Chairman Howard Dean?

Well, Mr. Parsons, you are giving me the distinct impression that you are here today, stalking me without pause, because you want to bury the memory of President John F. kennedy.

In my opinion, Republicans who repeatedly wish to talk about Howard Dean, have no other agenda beyond the effort to use him, to ridicule the Democratic Party.

Now of course, you are going to tell me that you are a Card Carrying Democrat, aren't you?

Well, Mr. Parsons, you are giving me the distinct impression that you are here today, stalking me without pause, because you want to bury the memory of President John F. kennedy.

In my opinion, Republicans who repeatedly wish to talk about Howard Dean, have no other agenda beyond the effort to use him, to ridicule the Democratic Party.

Now of course, you are going to tell me that you are a Card Carrying Democrat, aren't you?

In other words, you take Mr. Wilson's position on Howard Dean, what a startling surprise.

Now, do you think Scott murdered Laci Peterson?

I'm getting quite a few "distinct impression" from you.

Edited by Owen Parsons

In other words, you take Mr. Wilson's position on Howard Dean, what a startling surprise.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I did not know that Mat Wilson had a position on Howard Dean and I don't care.

I do think you are very strange, trying to shift from a discussion of the Kennedy assassination, to something that I know nothing about.

No wonder you are such a big Garrison fan, you use his tactics.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I did not know that Mat Wilson had a position on Howard Dean and I don't care.

I do think you are very strange, trying to shift from a discussion of the Kennedy assassination, to something that I know nothing about.

No wonder you are such a big Garrison fan, you use his tactics.

I'm just probing you for independent thought process here. What is your position on Laci Peterson's murder? Mr. Wilson (or whoever) provides plenty of links to his opinions on it on the bottom of many of the sites you have posted. What is your opinion?

Edit: You do raise a point about the discussion though. Sorry Dawn if I have derailed your thread.

Edited by Owen Parsons