The Education Forum

Grassy Knoll Shooter

Lee Forman

Any input, comments, assistance appreciated.

One more time at this topic.

As per my comment in the Hicks thread, I believe that attempting to forcefit a suspected shooter to provide an identity for perhaps the most visible shooter in Dealey Plaza [given the muzzle flash, smoke, and noise] has been an error. Need to re-evaluate the witness accounts, photos, and research. Towards that end...

Summary

This is my take on events that transpired today, 42 years ago in Dealey Plaza. The operation consisted of many different 'cells' operating in compartmentalized fashion. It's possible that one or more shooter may not have even scored a hit on either Kennedy or Connally. Maybe some never even fired a single shot.

It's my impression that multiple groups were in multiple areas in the Plaza. This includes the Office Building teams [plural] and the ground teams [plural]. As per my speculation on other threads, I like many areas, based primarily upon witness info, trajectories, misses and other individuals research [plus of course a little of my own]. The shooter would not have been on his own. he would be well protected - but not necessarily provided with a Spotter and a Breakdown man. I do believe that each shooter was provided with a recorder - whether it was a camera mount on the weapon, or an accomplice with a camera.

Possibles for the ground include:

North peristyle

Pergola Gardens - Newman shooter

Area at Shelter #3 - Nix Classic

Parking Lot - GKS

There may have been more, and these may be incorrect - however it seems fairly definitive that the GKS was a reality.

A quick aside - if you need a US Maffia connection to the Kennedy assassination - it is this team. Not the Nix Classics, the Cubans, etc. This is the team to concentrate on, if it is true that a Contract was brokered through drug 'trafficante' connections. Just my opinion, but it's really Steve Rivele's work that makes me think that. Plus some stuff on the French JFK Forums.

Let's take a quick look at him and his team.

Description

He's got white or greying hair, I make him to be under 6 feet tall, middle aged and heavy set. He was wearing a white shirt. I believe that he is in 'uniform' - but not a Policeman's uniform, he's posing as a Railroad Detective. A black Railroad Detective Hat. A dark suit jacket. No idea on his false ID - although Smith said SS. Weitzman also says SS back there.

Chronological order

Did Mercer see him? Was the pick-up they used a Green Ford, with 'air conditioning' written in an oval on the driver's side door? Or was the driver of the vehicle Jack Ruby - playing his part in the operation? He was accompanied by a young man, slender, with a plaid shirt and a hat with a tassell. The young man is heading to the parking area with the weapon(s), and the truck is assisted by another pick-up in moving off the curb.

Leap here - at some point one of these two pick-ups is parked on Main [The Mercer incident seems as confusing as Odio].

Bowers saw him. He was standing with his assistant - I am theorizing that his main assistant changed into overalls to pose as a railroad worker. They watched the motorcade turning on to Main from a position behind the fence closer to the underpass. Then they moved closer to the corner of the fence.

At some point, not being a very tall man, the shooter stood on the back bumper of the Station Wagon to get a better view. He had a tree for a bit of cover. He used the fence to balance the weapon, which says that he was standing in the mud at the time he fired his single shot. He fired a dumdum, which was loud, and accompanied by smoke which was seen by multiple witnesses, including SM Holland, etc. His hit took Kennedy in the front temple, and blew out part of his head backwards - as per other posts - I do not believe that this was the only hit to Kennedy's head.

He walked to his breakdown man, tossed the weapon over the steampipe. The breakdown man was crouched behind the Railway Switch box to give him cover from the underpass and the witnesses there. He broke down the weapon, while the shooter returned to his position.

Note: All of this may be occurring simultaneously with the getaway of the Nix Classic Gunman shooter and his team.

All of that was witnessed by Ed Hoffman. The toolbox may have been what Mercer saw in the back of the truck. Weitzman was told by a yardman that

someone saw something throw something through a bush
. Let's say that Weitzman was speaking to one of the underpass guys that witnessed the rifle being tossed. Sounds logical.

This sequence may or may not be embedded in the Zapruder footage as a ghost image in some of the final frames.

Now here's an interesting part - Hoffman says:

A police officer . . . came around the north end of the fence. He saw and confronted the "suit man." The policeman held his service revolver in both both hands, arms extended forward, legs spread and slightly squat.

The "suit man" first held both arms out to his side, as if to gesture, "It wasn't me. See, I have nothing." Then the "suit man" reached inside his suit coat and pulled out something (presumably identification) and showed it to the police officer. The officer relaxed, and both men mingled with the crowd coming around the fence.

He gestures when confronted by Officer Joe Marshall Smith. I assume that Smith says something in English - like 'Hold it right there!' Hoffman wouldn't be in a position to hear this, being deaf - and fairly far away anyway. But the response is significant.

Mr. LIEBELER. There is a parking lot in behind this grassy area back from Elm Street toward the railroad tracks, and you went down to the parking lot and looked around?

Mr. SMITH. Yes, sir; I checked all the cars. I looked into all the cars and checked around the bushes. Of course, I wasn't alone. There was some deputy sheriff with me, and I believe one Secret Service man when I got there.

I got to make this statement, too. I felt awfully silly, but after the shot and this woman, I pulled my pistol from my holster, and I thought, this is silly, I don't know who I am looking for, and I put it back. Just as I did, he showed me that he was a Secret Service agent.

Mr. LIEBELER. Did you accost this man?

Mr. SMITH. Well, he saw me coming with my pistol and right away he showed me who he was.

Mr. LIEBELER. Do you remember who it was?

Why does he gesture? Because English isn't his first language. An assumption here, but seems logical.

At some point he makes his way back to the pick-up truck, which is parked on Main. It may or may not be the same original pick-up witnessed by Mercer. The 'breakdown' was a ruse to get the weapon(s) in position.

Let's go back to the photos and films.

1. In the Moorman, hi res scan, we have the Railroad Detective in location, at the position of the Station Wagon, cigarette butts and footprints in the mud. Using some...imagination ;) I see a heavy set, middle aged man, in a Railroad Detective's hat.

2. In the z-film, we have a curious anomoly [credit to Marcel Dessahaleer] which almost appears to be a piece of Hoffman's story.

3. In one of the Cancellare photos, we have a middle aged, heavy set man, in a white shirt, with his hands in the back of the bed of a pick-up truck, parked on Main. He's got what appears to be a young man with him, and perhaps this young man has a tassell in the center of his cap [hard to say]. They also have a driver.

Now I would theorize that from here, they would make their way to the safe house, which is coincidentally located in Oak Cliff. Not really a coincidence, if Jack Ruby has been given charge of somehow assisting this team specifically - as they may have been brokered as part of an International Contract - which fits in with the Steve Rivele research.

Process of elimination:

For the Parking Lot Shooter, or GKS, who does not fit the description, out of the suspected shooters that have arisen over the years?

Jack Lawrence

Charles Rogers

Charles Harrelson

Emilio Santana

Igor Vaganov

Roscoe White

James Files

Johnny Rosselli

Jean Rene Souetre*

Lucien Sarti*

* Not to say that one of these men may not have been part of the team. Not GKS.

Now let's create a list of possibles.

From the French Forum.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...3D%26safe%3Doff

"In 1988, documentary of britanic television gave an outline of the work carried out by a enquetor americain, Steve Rivele.L' Principale advisor of Rivele was Christian David, one traffiquant of drug French and agent of the services of information, imprisoned in Angleterre.Celui-Ci affirmed that the head of gang Marseilles Antoine Guerini had proposed a contract to him to kill Kennedy.Guerini was in contact with Santos Trafficante, the Head of the Maffia of Tampa, in Florida, which was itself a close relation associated with Carlos Marcello.

The documentary one designait three Corsicans, members of Marseilles Millieu, as being the men who had accepted Contrat.D' after Steve Rivele, Lucien Sarti, which was killed in Mexico in 1972, drew the fatal blow, by using an explosive bullet, to cause the most degâts possible.Savor Pironti and Roger Bocagnani was the other gunners.

The killers entered to the United States, while passing by Mexico, provided with Italian passports and were accomodated by one of the henchmen of Sam Giancana.Ils remained hidden in a cushy job before and after the assassination, then were taken along by private aircraft to Montreal."

Could Jack Ruby be the right henchman?

And if I believe William Reymond of it, there were at least three old OAS which took part in "the operation chamois" from November 22 63 in Dallas: French and two Hungarian, famous "max", "Ladislas" and "Etienne"...

Max

Ladislas

Etienne

Savor Pironti

Roger Bocagnani

Need to add to this list.

Now let's go back to Tippit

Buchanan refers to an article written by Serge Groussard in L’Aurore (a right-wing newspaper which had supported the O.A.S. during the Algerian War). Groussard claimed he had received information that Tippit had been employed to help a man escape from Dallas. He was not told what crime the man had done (or was about to do). When he realised that the man who he was supposed to help had killed JFK, he changed his mind and ....

Interesting, isn't it?

Truck parked on Main. Originally noted by Jack White, who named the man in the white shirt, 'Pickup Man.'

This enhanced version is attempting to point out the presence of more than one individual at the pick-up truck.

Hi res scan of the Cancellare, slightly enhanced.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For reference, using Don Roberdeau's blank Plat.

It's an amazing phenomenon how certain details concerning one or more of these teams [iMO] becomes obscured with efforts to tie the details to Oswald [or the Oswald project], or with any one group, or location. Details concerning many of these teams just simply is not known, or hasn't been assembled properly - my opinion again.

Hits Possible:

Connally - Chest

Connally - Wrist/Thigh

Kennedy - Back

Kennedy - Throat

Kennedy - Head

Kennedy - Head

Kennedy - Head

Misses Possible:

Stemmons Sign

Grass across from Steps on South side of Elm

Concrete near manhole cover, south side of Elm

Curb at Main

Curb on Elm at Hill location

Elm pavement

Elm Pavement

Sidewalk on Elm - North side

Chrome around windshield

Through and through hole in windshield

Floorpan of Lincoln

As referenced multiple times, some of these Misses may overlap with the Hits. eg, a hit to the Stemmons Sign may also coincide with the throat wound, etc. It's still insulting to accept a single shooter with 4 bullets in a window from which no activity can be determined in examination of the films and photos, which was obscured by foliage, confined by boxes, was in a corner, with a window frame some 7" off the floor, and had a pipe running up the side.

- lee

Unenhanced view of the guys at the pick-up.

This, my guts tells me, is the man that took the shot from behind the fence, at the corner. He has removed the hat and jacket.

His companion may be the young man with the tasselled hat, seen by Mercer.

http://www.einsiders.com/reviews/videorisks/hitmen.php

THE DAY OF THE JACKAL (1972)

Based on Fredrick Forsyth's novel of the same name, Fred Zinnemann's "Day of the Jackal" is a taut tense assassination thriller. Based on factual events, the film traces the hunt for an English hitman known only as the Jackal (Edward Fox.) The Jackal has been hired to kill French president Charles De Gaulle by members of the French OAS. The OAS believed that De Gaulle had betrayed the men who died fighting in Algiers by giving that country independence in 1962. After the OAS fails to do the job themselves, they bring in a professional.

This movie is deliberately paced. The direction is lean and mean. The script by Kenneth Ross is excellent. There is so much going on in every scene. This movie gets better with every viewing. At the center of the masterpiece is the rock solid performance by Edward Fox. This is without a doubt his best work ever. The viewer never doubts that he IS the Jackal. The Jackal is the Lon Chaney Sr. of hitmen, he is a master of disguise. He uses his environment, whatever and wherever it is to blend in and hide. Whether he is living off a wealthy, neglected French woman (Delpine Seyrig as Colette), or sharing a flat with a gay Dutchman he met in a bathhouse, there is nothing the Jackal won't do to complete his job. The Jackal also is devoid of any sympathy or mercy. If someone needs to die to insure his success, they will die.

Failed OAS assasination attempt from 'The Day of the Jackal'

Though he too is a lone wolf, the Jackal relies on other underworld figures to succeed. Cyril Cusack is a standout as the gunsmith who designs and builds the Jackal's special rifle. One standout scene takes place as the Jackal takes his new rifle out in the woods and zero's his scope. He hangs a watermelon with a face drawn on it from a branch and fires. Once the scope is zeroed, he places and explosive tipped bullet in the chamber. The melon explodes as will De Gaulle's head once the Jackal gets him in his sights.

The doggedly persistant Inspector Lebel (Michael Lonsdale) tracks the Jackal

The other standout performance is that of Michael Lonsdale as the persistent Inspector Lebel. Lonsdale uses the law enforcement resources of the Surete and Interpol to track down and stop the Jackal. Zinnemann spends as much time detailing the efforts of law enforcement as he does those of the Jackal. This movie is a brilliant chess match played between good and evil. Students of history will know how the story ends, but that fact in no way detracts from the suspense which permeates this great film.

Amazing parallels.

Back to Rivele:

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/tnorth/introduction.htm

I have not touched the case since 1988; as my old friend Josiah Thompson says: it eats your soul. David was released from prison a few years ago and is alive in France. I assume that Nicoli is still alive. David's letter to his lawyer was obtained (I don't know how) by two researchers (one in Dallas, one in Paris), who promised to make it public last spring, but evidently were frightened out of doing so. They still won't share the contents with me.

I believe that Sarti was involved, but apparently I was wrong on the other two. If I were working on the case today, I'd look at Paul Mondoloni of Montreal and a mafia type named Le Blanc, also out of Montreal, I think.

Two points I would add: I saw a documentary TV show last year about the KGB's investigation of the assassination, and was amazed to learn that they came to the same conclusion as me. Second, I was contacted two years ago by a former CIA agent (who worked in the mind control program among others), who told me that I was right about the assassination. Small comfort but better than nothing.

The Montreal connection is interesting.

Add his last 2 names to the list:

Max

Ladislas

Etienne

Savor Pironti

Roger Bocagnani

Paul Mondoloni

Le Blanc

Were any of these men heavy-set, with white or grey hair, middle aged, and in the US on 11/22/63?

- lee

http://www.einsiders.com/reviews/videorisks/hitmen.php
THE DAY OF THE JACKAL (1972)

Based on Fredrick Forsyth's novel of the same name, Fred Zinnemann's "Day of the Jackal" is a taut tense assassination thriller. Based on factual events, the film traces the hunt for an English hitman known only as the Jackal (Edward Fox.) The Jackal has been hired to kill French president Charles De Gaulle by members of the French OAS. The OAS believed that De Gaulle had betrayed the men who died fighting in Algiers by giving that country independence in 1962. After the OAS fails to do the job themselves, they bring in a professional.

This movie is deliberately paced. The direction is lean and mean. The script by Kenneth Ross is excellent. There is so much going on in every scene. This movie gets better with every viewing. At the center of the masterpiece is the rock solid performance by Edward Fox. This is without a doubt his best work ever. The viewer never doubts that he IS the Jackal. The Jackal is the Lon Chaney Sr. of hitmen, he is a master of disguise. He uses his environment, whatever and wherever it is to blend in and hide. Whether he is living off a wealthy, neglected French woman (Delpine Seyrig as Colette), or sharing a flat with a gay Dutchman he met in a bathhouse, there is nothing the Jackal won't do to complete his job. The Jackal also is devoid of any sympathy or mercy. If someone needs to die to insure his success, they will die.

Failed OAS assasination attempt from 'The Day of the Jackal'

Though he too is a lone wolf, the Jackal relies on other underworld figures to succeed. Cyril Cusack is a standout as the gunsmith who designs and builds the Jackal's special rifle. One standout scene takes place as the Jackal takes his new rifle out in the woods and zero's his scope. He hangs a watermelon with a face drawn on it from a branch and fires. Once the scope is zeroed, he places and explosive tipped bullet in the chamber. The melon explodes as will De Gaulle's head once the Jackal gets him in his sights.

The doggedly persistant Inspector Lebel (Michael Lonsdale) tracks the Jackal

The other standout performance is that of Michael Lonsdale as the persistent Inspector Lebel. Lonsdale uses the law enforcement resources of the Surete and Interpol to track down and stop the Jackal. Zinnemann spends as much time detailing the efforts of law enforcement as he does those of the Jackal. This movie is a brilliant chess match played between good and evil. Students of history will know how the story ends, but that fact in no way detracts from the suspense which permeates this great film.

Amazing parallels.

Back to Rivele:

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/tnorth/introduction.htm

I have not touched the case since 1988; as my old friend Josiah Thompson says: it eats your soul. David was released from prison a few years ago and is alive in France. I assume that Nicoli is still alive. David's letter to his lawyer was obtained (I don't know how) by two researchers (one in Dallas, one in Paris), who promised to make it public last spring, but evidently were frightened out of doing so. They still won't share the contents with me.

I believe that Sarti was involved, but apparently I was wrong on the other two. If I were working on the case today, I'd look at Paul Mondoloni of Montreal and a mafia type named Le Blanc, also out of Montreal, I think.

Two points I would add: I saw a documentary TV show last year about the KGB's investigation of the assassination, and was amazed to learn that they came to the same conclusion as me. Second, I was contacted two years ago by a former CIA agent (who worked in the mind control program among others), who told me that I was right about the assassination. Small comfort but better than nothing.

Max

Ladislas

Etienne

Savor Pironti

Roger Bocagnani

Paul Mondoloni

Le Blanc

Were any of these men heavy-set, with white or grey hair, middle aged, and in the US on 11/22/63?

- lee

-------------------------------

Lee:

Norman LeBlanc worked with Arturo Espaillat, Robert Emmett Johnson, et al. during the 1962 thru 1964 era, and they spent most of their time in safehouses in Montreal.

They all worked in close coordination with the R.C.M.P."Security Service", FBI Legats, et al., and this operation was mainly focused on the recruiting of Latinos, Americans, Canadians, Europeans, etc. for several "team" trips to Cuba for guerrilla warfare training. Separate groups had already traveled to Cuba via chartered aircraft.

[Typically, the flights flew first toNassau, Bahamas, and after a one night layover [R.O.N.] they flew direct to Kawama Airport, Varadero, Cuba.]

The cover for this operation was: The phony recruiting of foreign volunteers that would thereafter join with the "Antonio Maceo Brigade". The Matanzas based AM/BRIGADE [Goicuria Army Barracks] quickly weeded out the wimps & sickly; after just a few days at cutting sugar cane. Of course, nobody noticed that the sugar cane harvest had been completed months before !!

This same Quebec operation focused on the Montreal to GITMO "Venceremos" march -- that continued on into 1964. Eddy Collins was recruited for penetration of this GITMO Op via Robert Emmett Johnson's having requested same of the Ottowa (AM/EMB) FBI/Legat -- who relayed same to the Miami FBI Field Office. Amidst this operation, Bernardo de Torres opted out, and drifted into yet another anti-Fidel scheme.

I was somewhat shocked to receive an e-mail from a long time friend of Robt. E. Johnson, and wherein he stated that: Upon my mentioning that Francois Schirm ["Felquiste" FLQ/ALQ] had been with us in Miami [post-BOP -1961] -- and did I know that R. E. Johnson had met with Francois and attempted to recruit him into the right-wing "Quebecois" terrorist organization "R.I.N." ??!! He went on to mention that Schirm had turned down the "lucrative offer" -- mainly because it was very apparent that: Johnson & Co. wanted him to later infiltrate the FLQ.

This guy remembers Bob Johnson as just a nice guy, who had been one of the "China Marines"; and later did "publicity" work for both Somoza and Trujillo. He hasn't a clue as to the emerging "Dark-Side" of Bob Johnson whatsoever. He just wanted to do a book about Bob, beginning way back when they first met during the 1960s. Moreover, he believes that just as Johnson had worked for the U.S. Gov. & the NYPD BOSS Unit against the I.R.A. -- this Montreal "Gig" was just some more of his UC "police" work !!

I doubt that Freddy Forsythe ever even thanked Espaillat, R.E.J, et al. for hooking him up with the OAS "Jackal" folks in Lisbon and Calvi, Corsica.

Chairs,

Gerry

Max

Ladislas

Etienne

Savor Pironti

Roger Bocagnani

Paul Mondoloni

Le Blanc

- lee

Lee:

Here are some pix of Mondolini [note the spelling], circa late 50s/early 60s.

As for Norman LeBlanc, he was a "reputable" Montreal businessman who was indicted alongside Robert Vecso for several multi-million dollar frauds. He also appeared to have facilitated heroin importation from Europe to Montreal by brokering financing from Vesco to subsidize the projects. [A US Senate investigative committee declared otherwise.] Moreover, LeBlanc was tight with the Montreal Cotroni crime family, which specialized in heroin trafficking. [i have no photos of him.]

If LeBlanc is the same man ID'ed here by Gerry Hemming, one sees an interesting convergence of interests. [The surname in French is much like "White" in English, so there may have been several Norman LeBlancs.]

Max

Ladislas

Etienne

Savor Pironti

Roger Bocagnani

Paul Mondoloni

Le Blanc

Thanks Charles!

Interesting stuff.

- lee

Date: Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:52 am

Subject: corsicans, zionists and jfk

Back in the 1960's investigative journalist Terence Robertson

attempted to write a biography of Sam Bronfman but it was never

published. He got death threats. On New Year's Eve 1970 he died of a

barbituate overdose in a New York hotel room.

Sam Bronfman made a giant pile of money shipping Montreal liquor to

thirsty Yanks during prohibition. He made even more money in Texas

oil in the early 1960's, gambling that JF Kennedy's oil depletion tax

loophole would not be closed. Kennedy conveniently died and oil-

supporting, Israel-arming Texan LBJ came to power.

Bronfman was a Zionist as was his lawyer Louis Bloomfield. Major

Bloomfield was on the shady board of Permindex along with Colonel

Clay Shaw/Bertrand. Bloomfield, like Frank Fiorini/Sturgis fought

with the Haganah in Israel's creation war. Tibor Rosenbaum,

another 'founder of Israel' controlled the Swiss bank that financed

for Permindex and shady 'arms procurement' deals like getting nukes

for Israel despite JFK's vehement objections.

These strands of coincidence are all woven togethor in research by

Michael Piper Collins in his book which, like Robertson's Bronfman

biography, is unavailable in your local bookstore.

Another book that is missing is Steven Rivele's "Les Assassins de JF

Kennedy". He spent about four years researching it circa 1985-1988.

While Collins deals with the 'why' of the assassination, Rivele dealt

with the 'how': the mechanics. There seems to be a great deal of

evidence suggesting the grassy knoll shooter with the dumdum bullet

was Brussel's based Corsican Lucien Sarti working on contract from

the Marseilles based Guerini heroin gang. Guerini got the contract,

supposedly, from Sam Giancana but there is no way to know for sure as

they all naturally died in the famous 'hail of bullets' variation.

Also missing from the bookstore is Henrik Kruger's "The Great Heroin

Coup" originally written in Danish. Fortunately Kris has archived it,

in English, chapter by chapter for CTRL. Chapter 15 gives excellent

data on the motivational relationship of Meyer Lansky (Giancana's

boss and Zionist), heroin, Cuban-American relations at the time of

the JFK hit, and the CIA.

Rivele's main source casually gives the name of the liason between

mob and CIA as one

Paul Mondoloni [sic], a Corsican of course. This is probably the

right guy but in the age of Google, misspelling Mondolini makes

research awkward.

Curiously, googling "Paul Mondolini" brings up 7 entries. Three of

them are the CTRL relay

of Kruger's Danish book. The other 4 have to do with the boss of

early-60's Montreal-based heroin smuggler Rivard and are all

Canadian. Apparently no American has ever mentioned Paul Mondolini on

the web!

A related Corsican named Rene Mondolini from the Marseilles gang was

another of those 'died in a hail of bullets' characters. Mistype it

acorn style as Mondoloni and the only google entry is the supposed

notes on the translation of Rivele's book. The very same article

mentions Paul Mondoloni [sic] several times, yet google can't find

those.

Most curious about this man who never was and if he was was

misspelled and if he was the

club owner in Cuba that Jack Ruby/Jacob Rubinstein visited since the

mysterious Mondolini was also a club owner in Cuba and these spooks

always have a whole lot of names.

It's 6:30 AM on a Sunday morning. Suspicious-minded people may like

to check out the telling google glitch for themselves before it gets

repaired.

Something else worth wondering about. Between the JFK hit on Friday,

Nov. 22, 1963 and the Oswald hit on Sunday, what did Jack Ruby do?

Didn't he talk with some Israeli journalists?

He told the Warren Commission all about Thursday, Friday and Sunday

but they weren't interested in Saturday at all. Missing books.

Missing people. Missing history.

Quite the coincidence.

I hear Mrs. Rabin mentions in her bio of her husband that he was in

Dallas that day.

Arms procurement? Military-industrial complex? Chatting up Bernard

Weissman? Resting before visiting the experimental farm in Indochina?

Preparing to take over the IDF in 64?

Didnt Smith I'D Bernard Barker as the man with the SS I'D??

Hey Ryan.

I never saw anything about that? But it's interesting. I was thinking recently that the driver of the Pick-Up seen by Mercer is not the same as the shooter. The Mercer piece is extremely confusing. But it's interesting to note the resemblance to Ruby here - taking into account the fact that the photo at right of Barker seems to have been taken many years later.

Maybe Barker is working with this team / teams? Do we have the entire Joe Smith story? Could it be Barker that is the original driver of the pick-up, instead of Ruby? Is he the guy that Stone used as the basis for the SS man behind the fence?

- lee

As for Norman LeBlanc, he was a "reputable" Montreal businessman who was indicted alongside Robert Vecso for several multi-million dollar frauds. He also appeared to have facilitated heroin importation from Europe to Montreal by brokering financing from Vesco to subsidize the projects. [A US Senate investigative committee declared otherwise.] Moreover, LeBlanc was tight with the Montreal Cotroni crime family, which specialized in heroin trafficking. (Robert Charles-Dunne)

I also believe that Norman LeBlanc was prepared to talk about a so-called missing link in the Watergate scandal. LaBlanc's associate Robert Vesco was indicted in connection with an unreported $200,000 contribution to Nixon's 1972 campaign.

LeBlanc was also connected to the Bahamas Commonwealth Bank in Nassau.

FWIW.

James

A stretch....the young man standing at the pick-up, compared with Lucien Sarti, who would not have been the one pulling the trigger behind the fence at the GKS position, IMO.

FWIW, Jack Ruby wrote some very long somewhat rambling letters while he was incarcerated. Around the time that Oliver Stone was filming the Dallas "JFK Sequences" the Assassination Center had the letters in a glass display case. Reading them was problematic at best, I have difficulty reading other peoples writing and I really can't remember a whole lot about it, it seemed to me he was writing in a veiled manner you know, kind of like when the Warren Commission came to visit him. To cut to the chase, there were several mentions of "pogroms against the Jews," apparently he seemed to be saying if the truth about the assassination were to be revealed, it would trigger violence against Jews by irate Americans, a lot of the little that has been written about these letters, suggests that he was losing it mentally. I do not profess to know. Just thought I would mention that.....Bloomfield, Weissman, Ruby, Lansky......anybody else.....Rabbi Thomas Beckham.

P.S. I listed the names as Jewish individuals who crop in the JFK saga, some well known as being "involved" others alleged. I am not suggesting a new "cast of characters."

Edited by Robert Howard

Lee,

Sorry for the mistake, it was Weitzman who said it was Barker when shown a picture...

Seymour Weitzman, Deputy Constable, Dallas County saw 2 of the north knoll sniping team behind the fence:

Firstly Seymour scaled the wall near the electric box where the "Railroad worker" (who Weitzman refferd to as "yard man" took apart the sniping rifle used by the north knoll sniper...the "yard man" made an evasive statemnet to Weitzman that "he thought he saw somebody throw something through a bush"..when asked for further clarification by his Warren commission questioner "Did the yard man tell you where the noise came from?" Weitzman responded.. Yes sir, he pointed out the wall section where there was a bunch of shrubbery and I believe thats to the right where I went over the wall where the steampipe was; that would be going north back toward the jail. "Weitzman apparently let the "yard man" walk off with the sniping rifle in the tool box....

Secondly, Weitzman also saw one of the North knoll sniping team who identified himself as secrete service to Weitzman...Weitzman later identified the secrete service man on t.v as Bernardo "Macho" Barker, one of the watergate burglars...