The Education Forum

26 of JULY Movement

Harry J.Dean

Harry,

Your old friend Guy Gabaldon appears to be still full of vim and vigor. Keeps good company too, spending more than two hours recently with George W. Bush. And Guy can’t understand Hispanics, even though he is one.

From an article by Thomas D. Segel on the right-wing News by Us website:

When the telephone rang yesterday I found myself speaking to Guy Gabaldon. The Marine Corps veteran and recipient of this nation’s second highest award for valor, The Navy Cross, was talking to me from his home in Florida. Guy Gabaldon earned multiple medals for repeated heroism during World War 11, during which, he single handedly captured more than 1,500 Japanese soldiers.

Guy is appalled at the media and left wing political attacks on the president. “President Bush spent more than two hours with me and my wife. He is a fine and dedicated man. I just can’t understand the attacks against him concerning this war. I also can’t understand Hispanics, who have always been among our most patriotic citizens, getting on this leftist bandwagon.”

http://newsbyus.com/more.php?id=789_0_1_0_M

Harry,

Your old friend Guy Gabaldon appears to be still full of vim and vigor. Keeps good company too, spending more than two hours recently with George W. Bush. And Guy can’t understand Hispanics, even though he is one.

From an article by Thomas D. Segel on the right-wing News by Us website:

When the telephone rang yesterday I found myself speaking to Guy Gabaldon. The Marine Corps veteran and recipient of this nation’s second highest award for valor, The Navy Cross, was talking to me from his home in Florida. Guy Gabaldon earned multiple medals for repeated heroism during World War 11, during which, he single handedly captured more than 1,500 Japanese soldiers.

Guy is appalled at the media and left wing political attacks on the president. “President Bush spent more than two hours with me and my wife. He is a fine and dedicated man. I just can’t understand the attacks against him concerning this war. I also can’t understand Hispanics, who have always been among our most patriotic citizens, getting on this leftist bandwagon.”

http://newsbyus.com/more.php?id=789_0_1_0_M

Hi, Ron

Under 'Memoirs' on this Forum, of persons I mentioned in it All of them

were yet then living, including Guy 'Gabby' Gabaldon.

In any case I thank you for the above information.........Very Interesting.

Harry