The Education Forum

The ying tong idel I po of the kennedy assassination

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

The famous comedy troop the Goons, are heard to sing on this record "OHHH ying tong ying tong ying tong ying tong ying tong Idel I po, ying tong ying tong ying tong Idel I po, Idel I po,dig that crazy rhythm, driving me insane, dig that crazy rhythm oppps there goes my brain" This is clearly a reference to the Kennedy Assassination (and anyone who says otherwise is a disinformationist) the crazy rhythm clearly refers to Greers driving performance, Ying Tong is a small village in Vietnam, and the rest is self explanatory. Now given that this recording dates to 1958,the Goons are displaying clear foreknowledge of Nov 63, and should have been questioned about what they knew, The fact that Garrison (Spit) never once approached them obviously means he was a part of the cover-up. He later claimed in a Playboy interview never to have heard of them. A likely story.My Webpage B)

[quote name='Stephen Turner' date='Nov 25 2005, 03:31 PM' post='46419']

The famous comedy troop the Goons, are heard to sing on this record "OHHH ying tong ying tong ying tong ying tong ying tong Idel I po, ying tong ying tong ying tong Idel I po, Idel I po,dig that crazy rhythm, driving me insane, dig that crazy rhythm oppps there goes my brain" This is clearly a reference to the Kennedy Assassination (and anyone who says otherwise is a disinformationist) the crazy rhythm clearly refers to Greers driving performance, Ying Tong is a small village in Vietnam, and the rest is self explanatory. Now given that this recording dates to 1958,the Goons are displaying clear foreknowledge of Nov 63, and should have been questioned about what they knew, The fact that Garrison (Spit) never once approached them obviously means he was a part of the cover-up. He later claimed in a Playboy interview never to have heard of them. A likely story.My Webpage :maggieJ

Stephen:

Have I ever told you I luv ya?!!

Dawn

The famous comedy troop the Goons, are heard to sing on this record "OHHH ying tong ying tong ying tong ying tong ying tong Idel I po, ying tong ying tong ying tong Idel I po, Idel I po,dig that crazy rhythm, driving me insane, dig that crazy rhythm oppps there goes my brain" This is clearly a reference to the Kennedy Assassination (and anyone who says otherwise is a disinformationist) the crazy rhythm clearly refers to Greers driving performance, Ying Tong is a small village in Vietnam, and the rest is self explanatory. Now given that this recording dates to 1958,the Goons are displaying clear foreknowledge of Nov 63, and should have been questioned about what they knew, The fact that Garrison (Spit) never once approached them obviously means he was a part of the cover-up. He later claimed in a Playboy interview never to have heard of them. A likely story.My Webpage :cheers

Stephen:

This is the funniest thing I have read in a LONG time.

Dawn

The famous comedy troop the Goons, are heard to sing on this record "OHHH ying tong ying tong ying tong ying tong ying tong Idel I po, ying tong ying tong ying tong Idel I po, Idel I po,dig that crazy rhythm, driving me insane, dig that crazy rhythm oppps there goes my brain" This is clearly a reference to the Kennedy Assassination (and anyone who says otherwise is a disinformationist) the crazy rhythm clearly refers to Greers driving performance, Ying Tong is a small village in Vietnam, and the rest is self explanatory. Now given that this recording dates to 1958,the Goons are displaying clear foreknowledge of Nov 63, and should have been questioned about what they knew, The fact that Garrison (Spit) never once approached them obviously means he was a part of the cover-up. He later claimed in a Playboy interview never to have heard of them. A likely story.My Webpage :maggieJ

Stephen:

Dawn

The famous comedy troop the Goons, are heard to sing on this record "OHHH ying tong ying tong ying tong ying tong ying tong Idel I po, ying tong ying tong ying tong Idel I po, Idel I po,dig that crazy rhythm, driving me insane, dig that crazy rhythm oppps there goes my brain" This is clearly a reference to the Kennedy Assassination (and anyone who says otherwise is a disinformationist) the crazy rhythm clearly refers to Greers driving performance, Ying Tong is a small village in Vietnam, and the rest is self explanatory. Now given that this recording dates to 1958,the Goons are displaying clear foreknowledge of Nov 63, and should have been questioned about what they knew, The fact that Garrison (Spit) never once approached them obviously means he was a part of the cover-up. He later claimed in a Playboy interview never to have heard of them. A likely story.My Webpage :cheers

Stephen:

This is the funniest thing I have read in a LONG time.

Dawn

"OHHH ying tong ying tong ying tong ying tong ying tong Idel I po, ying tong ying tong ying tong Idel I po, Idel I po,dig that crazy rhythm, driving me insane, dig that crazy rhythm oppps there goes my brain"

Does this have any relation to "Ooh, eeh, ooh, ah, ah, ting, tang, wallah, wallah, bing, bang"?

You must be another Garrison stooge. You've completely ignored (just like Hoover) one more important clue:

Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah!

Eep

Opp

Ork

Ah ah!

Get in the capsule, baby

We are blasting off.

Eep opp ork ah ah! (whooooo)

Eep opp ork ah ah! (whooooo)

Eep opp ork ah ah!

And that means I love you.

Well now, I took my baby for a ride in space (Eep opp ork ah ah!)

And met a funny little man with a funny face (Eep opp ork ah ah!)

He taught us both to wail this way (Eep opp ork ah ah!)

And nobody digs a word we say (Eep opp ork ah ah!).

Eep epp ork ah ah! (whooooo)

Eep epp ork ah ah! (whooooo)

Eep opp ork ah ah!

And that means I love you.

Yeah I read my baby loud and clear (Eep opp ork ah ah!)

She just said I love you dear. (Eep opp ork ah ah!)

Now when I reply the way I do (Eep opp ork ah ah!)

I just said I love you too

Come fly with me!

Up high with me!

Come on fly with me

And now Eep opp ork means I dig you.

You heard the word that crazy word

That word you heard Eep opp ork ah ah! means I love you.

Hop on baby, I'll put you in orbit.

-----------

I think the implications are obvious to anyone who is not in league with Garrison. Why isn't anyone discussing this important piece of information?

Guest Stephen Turner

I thought this idea might appeal to the more discerning TRUE researchers, anyone trying to obscure the Goons role in the assassination clearly is in love with Gerald Posner, and gives "Blowies" to McAdams. spike Milligan, and Peter Sellers must be held accountable for helping to cover up this terrible crime.

Next I shall reveal Steve Martins terrible secret, and how the Pythons can clearly be seen on the knoll, practising Silly walks. And anybody who says otherwise, slept with Hoover, and falsified Garrison's(spit) Tax returns. Gabba Gabba Hey.....

Eep

Opp

Ork

Ah ah!

This conclusively proves, does it not, that the assassin was a Communist by the name of "Ork," and that the assassination itself was a Castro-Trafficante "Eep Opp" rather than a CIA-Mafia "Black Opp."

I rest my case (for about five minutes), "T"

Thomas wrote:

This conclusively proves, does it not, that the assassin was a Communist by the name of "Ork," and that the assassination itself was a Castro-Trafficante "Eep Opp" rather than a CIA-Mafia "Black Opp." [Emphasis supplied.]

ORK clearly refers to Oswald, Russkie Killer.

Great work, Thomas!

Edited by Tim Gratz

The famous comedy troop the Goons, are heard to sing on this record "OHHH ying tong ying tong ying tong ying tong ying tong Idel I po, ying tong ying tong ying tong Idel I po, Idel I po,dig that crazy rhythm, driving me insane, dig that crazy rhythm oppps there goes my brain" This is clearly a reference to the Kennedy Assassination (and anyone who says otherwise is a disinformationist) the crazy rhythm clearly refers to Greers driving performance, Ying Tong is a small village in Vietnam, and the rest is self explanatory. Now given that this recording dates to 1958,the Goons are displaying clear foreknowledge of Nov 63, and should have been questioned about what they knew, The fact that Garrison (Spit) never once approached them obviously means he was a part of the cover-up. He later claimed in a Playboy interview never to have heard of them. A likely story.My Webpage ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep!

And had he only introduced the "Quatrains" of Nostradamus which reportedly tell of the "grassy knoll" shooter, he would no doubt have been assured of a conviction agains Shaw.