The Education Forum

Jim Garrison's OJ Simpson impression.

Lynne Foster

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The best critics who have spent their lives studying the Kennedy assassination, including Harold Weisberg, know that Garrison controlled every whorehouse in New orleans."

CITE THEM THEN, YOU DUMB, STUPID, BITCH!!! And, don't waste our time with another url to that asinine site with all those goddamned pop-ups, either. Get the xxxxing books, biblio them, and put them up, or shut up! And, quit using Weisberg to hide behind. He's probably rolling over in his grave with the likes of an idiot such as yourself quoting him out of context. Put it up, or shut it up, NOW! And BTW, nobody's making fun of you. Nobody has to. You make a spectacle out of yourself, all by yourself. Nobody has to lift a finger to do a damned thing.

Terry,

I worry 'bout you darlin, you're just way too timid :shutup

Dawn

"The best critics who have spent their lives studying the Kennedy assassination, including Harold Weisberg, know that Garrison controlled every whorehouse in New orleans."

CITE THEM THEN, YOU DUMB, STUPID, BITCH!!! And, don't waste our time with another url to that asinine site with all those goddamned pop-ups, either. Get the xxxxing books, biblio them, and put them up, or shut up! And, quit using Weisberg to hide behind. He's probably rolling over in his grave with the likes of an idiot such as yourself quoting him out of context. Put it up, or shut it up, NOW! And BTW, nobody's making fun of you. Nobody has to. You make a spectacle out of yourself, all by yourself. Nobody has to lift a finger to do a damned thing.

Terry,

I worry 'bout you darlin, you're just way too timid :)

Dawn

"Terry,

I worry 'bout you darlin, you're just way too timid :)

Dawn"

Oh, I'm just getting warmed up, honey. :shutup

I am going to quote this foolishness before you have a chance to think it over and edit it out, like you did for another recent post. So Harold Weisberg told you that Garrison was covering for Nixon, huh? I have no hesitation in calling you a xxxx. Do you actually expect anyone to take this seriously?

Edited by Owen Parsons

I am going to quote this foolishness before you have a chance to think it over and edit it out, like you did for another recent post. So Harold Weisberg told you that Garrison was covering for Nixon, huh? I have no hesitation in calling you a xxxx. Do you actually expect anyone to take this seriously?

OH WOW, A 17 YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL STALKER ! lol !

"Harold weisberg would be proud and honoed to read this, I know because the last time I talked to him, he told me that Jim Garrison was planning to use sorry bitches to cover up the truth about Rchard Nixon. Didn't work, huh? Try the Mustang ranch, I hear they're hiring there, now that Garrison's old haunts are under water."

JOHN SIMKIN, I WOULD LIKE TO LET YOU AND THE REST OF THE FORUM KNOW THAT SHOULD ANYONE TRY TO GIVE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT TO THIS BITCH AND CLICK ON ANY URL SHE MAY PUT UP, YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR COMPUTERS AT RISK FOR BEING SPAMMED AND SPOOFED THROUGH THE POP-UPS THAT ARE INADVERTENTLY ATTACHED TO THESE SCAMS, WHICH ARE MERELY MORE REGURGITANTS OF MAT WILSON.

This has gone far beyond the limits of whether we're infringing on her freedom of speech rights, should we take a census on booting her ass out of here. But, it's your forum and you have the say on who stays or leaves. I respect that right. But, this has gone too far. Post around her, you say? Not when she takes off on someone elses thread. While, avoiding any and all threads created by her may be the answer initially, I cannot be counted on to "keep a lid on it" should she jump into someone elses, and attempt to usurp it. Sorry.

"OH WOW, A 17 YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL STALKER ! lol !"

A stalker? Is that all you can come up with?

You're a dumbass.

"OH WOW, A 17 YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL STALKER ! lol !"

A stalker? Is that all you can come up with?

You're a dumbass.

O.K. Owen, Dawn, et.al. This is her thread. Let's leave it for good. Let her talk to herself. The only time she should be slapped down is if she tries hi-jack someone elses thread. We don't need to waste any more time or attention on this broad.

Edited by Terry Mauro

Interesting. I started a thread saying that i thought that J. Edgar Hoover was a key, kennedy assasination cover up artist, and nobody responded.

Now Nick katzenback said that he thought he was a nut in the beginning and a nut in the end.

I think that Jim Garrison was as corrupt as J. Edgar Hoover was.

Looks like members do not like to expose corrupt law enforcement officials.

Is that the bias here, or is there some other, politically motivated reason?

sorry, I misquoted.

Speaking about Jim Garrison, Katzenbach said, "I had the impression both before and after the assassination that Jim Garrison was an absolute nut".

Katzenbach is an intelligent, decent man and I agree 1000%.

Now Dawn and her many alter egos, like all those shrinks and high school students who agree with everything she says, claim that Garrison is a hero.

Are they really just trying to revive Hoover's reputation through Garrison? Why do they give a tyrant like Hoover a free pass?

I have been given the distinct impression that these hateful people who have called me every name in the book are as ignorant and as dangerous as this disgusting tyrant.

Now that's just my opinion, and like Katzenbach, "I had the impression both before and after I started posting here, that the people who dominate this message board are J. Edgar Hoover Loyalists" and that's rather disgusting, isn't it?