The Education Forum

JFK Monthly - A New Magazine

Roger Fong

I GOT TEN TO ONE THEY DON'T PUT OUT 12 ISSUES.

GUYS LIKE THESE COME AND GO. REMINDS ME OF THE MEN ON THE GRASSY KNOLL, BOB VERN, WIM ET AL, CARNIVAL HAWKERS.

GIVEM' YOUR MONEY ON A BUNCH OF GLOSSY PROMISES. FOR WHAT THEY'RE PAYING TO PUT OUT ONE GLOSSY THEY COULD PRINT A HUNDRED THOUSAND B&W BASIC NEWSPRINT TABLOID AND GAVE THEM OUT FREE TO SCHOOL KIDS AND CONGRESSMEN.

THAT GARY AG HAS BEEN 'HIRED' BY THESE GUYS AND THEY'RE GOING TO SOLVE THE CASE FROM KANSAS CITY STRETCHES CREDULITY.

AS A BOARD MEMBER OF COPA GARY HAS BEEN A BIG SUPPORTER FOR THE ORGANIZED EFFORTS WE'VE TRIED TO DO IN THE PAST, AND IS A GOOD DEBATER AND FRONT MAN, BUT THIS LOOKS LIKE A HAIRBRAINED SCHEME.

WITH THE DEMISE OF THE THIRD/FOURTH DECADE, PROBE AND OTHER SIMILAR PUBLICATIONS, IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE AN OUTLET FOR SERIOUS RESEARCH, BUT I DON'T THINK A CONSPIRACY-LIFE IS THE WAY TO GO.

ANY TAKERS?

BK

I GOT TEN TO ONE THEY DON'T PUT OUT 12 ISSUES.

GUYS LIKE THESE COME AND GO. REMINDS ME OF THE MEN ON THE GRASSY KNOLL, BOB VERN, WIM ET AL, CARNIVAL HAWKERS.

GIVEM' YOUR MONEY ON A BUNCH OF GLOSSY PROMISES. FOR WHAT THEY'RE PAYING TO PUT OUT ONE GLOSSY THEY COULD PRINT A HUNDRED THOUSAND B&W BASIC NEWSPRINT TABLOID AND GAVE THEM OUT FREE TO SCHOOL KIDS AND CONGRESSMEN.

THAT GARY AG HAS BEEN 'HIRED' BY THESE GUYS AND THEY'RE GOING TO SOLVE THE CASE FROM KANSAS CITY STRETCHES CREDULITY.

AS A BOARD MEMBER OF COPA GARY HAS BEEN A BIG SUPPORTER FOR THE ORGANIZED EFFORTS WE'VE TRIED TO DO IN THE PAST, AND IS A GOOD DEBATER AND FRONT MAN, BUT THIS LOOKS LIKE A HAIRBRAINED SCHEME.

WITH THE DEMISE OF THE THIRD/FOURTH DECADE, PROBE AND OTHER SIMILAR PUBLICATIONS, IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE AN OUTLET FOR SERIOUS RESEARCH, BUT I DON'T THINK A CONSPIRACY-LIFE IS THE WAY TO GO.

ANY TAKERS?

BK

NOT ME DADDIO, As (paraphrasing) Dean Andrews once said (They) Got the right TaTa, But the Wrong Ho Ho.

It looks like the thing to do is to be sure you've joined the JFK Lancer forum: Greg left a message there that he's "giving $10 per year" [subscriptions?] to JFK Lancer forum members. I can risk $10, tho' I'm not so sure about $119 or even $10 per month charged to my CC ...!

Based on what's been said here and on the JFK Lancer forum, I don't think I know enough about Greg Jackson, et al. to risk a $119.95 annual subscription. We don't really know what kind of track record these guys have. However, if one is intrigued, it may not be too risky to go for the month by month ($9.99) option.

Roger

Based on what's been said here and on the JFK Lancer forum, I don't think I know enough about Greg Jackson, et al. to risk a $119.95 annual subscription. We don't really know what kind of track record these guys have. However, if one is intrigued, it may not be too risky to go for the month by month ($9.99) option.

Roger

ROGER THAT,

OKAY, I TALKED TO GARY ON THE PHONE AND AS SUSPECTED, HE HASN'T BEEN 'HIRED' BY THESE GUYS. HE'S A MEDICAL PRO, AND NOT WORKING FOR ANY MAG, THOUGH HE SAID HE DID TALK TO THEM AND AGREED TO CONTRIBUTE ARTICLES, WITHOUT COMPENSATION.

I THINK GARY IS RIGHT THERE IN SAN FRAN WITH YOU ROGER.

BK

Edited by William Kelly