The Education Forum

Carl Jenkins

John Simkin

Pat,

Ken Starr was a Washington insider just like everybody else who gets chosen for these government investigations of the government. Since he gave Clinton a free pass on every crime he committed, Starr had to get him on something to justify all that time and money spent, so he investigated a blowjob for all it was worth. It was a big smokescreen, just like the diversion of funds to the Contras under Reagan, the "discovery" of which Edwin Meese simply stepped forward and announced one day - that was a smokescreen to divert attention from where the damn funds came from, which had to do with treason and stuff like that. And Starr's performance worked, such diversions will fool 'em every time, you have chimed right in with that popular refrain from the '90s, "It was just about sex." Clinton had to put up with the Starr "investigation" (he could have paraphrased Nixon's "I gave them a sword" with "I gave them a penis"), because that was far better than having to answer for real crimes like Waco (he gassed his own people - sound familiar?), Brown and Foster (convenient deaths, no autopsy at all on one and an autopsy with no x-rays - the machine wasn't working - on the other, plus those Foster magic car keys that turned up at the morgue at the same time Craig Livingstone did), the Oklahoma City cover-up (read The Third Terrorist), TWA 800 (a covered-up terrorist attack because Clinton didn't want terrorist attacks interrupting peace and prosperity with elections coming), campaign contributions from Communist China, missile technology to Communist China, bombing innocent civilians in Belgrade (this is known as a war crime, probably out of Starr's jurisdiction), and (to quote Nixon) "so forth and so on." And of course there are numerous other suspicious deaths popularly known as the Clinton Body Count, but they're all chalked up to coincidence just like Brown's and Foster's. I hate coincidences.

Ron

Edited by Ron Ecker

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick,

The American electoral system is undergoing corporate privatization with the advent of the paperless electronic voting machines. This privatization is of course the death knell of American democracy, which has been terminally ill anyway. This new system helped the Republicans steal the 2004 election, and is putting them in a position to steal as many elections as they want from now on.

The Democrats can run whoever they want to in 2008, try as much old-fashioned fraud as they can, and even get 95 percent of the vote according to exit polls, and it won't make a bit of difference. The American sheeple will wonder what happened, and go on with their lives as usual.

Ron

Dawn wrote:

Dawn, I have made it clear I will do everything I can to re-open the investigation of the assassination even if it should lead to the CIA.

Tim: If you mean this- and I have no reason to believe you are lying- then this is a big step for you.

You should listen to the radio program about this. Just google "Taking Aim" and click on the three hour interview with Joan Mellen. Lots of stuff about the CIA.

Dawn

Dawn wrote:

Dawn, I have made it clear I will do everything I can to re-open the investigation of the assassination even if it should lead to the CIA.

Tim: If you mean this- and I have no reason to believe you are lying- then this is a big step for you.

You should listen to the radio program about this. Just google "Taking Aim" and click on the three hour interview with Joan Mellen. Lots of stuff about the CIA.

Dawn

Dawn, when you protect Mafia linked demagogues like Jim Garrison, you are the CIA's greatest asset.

I don’t believe a word Gene Wheaton says about anything.

Thanks for your response. Is this just your hunch, or have you spoken to some of your friends in intelligence about this? How is Wheaton viewed in that community? Is he just a wanna-be or once-was upset because he was cut-out of the loop? Did William Corson have anything to say about him? Part of the reason he appears to have credibility is because we know so little about him. Anything you can add might be of help.

Experience. Specifically his activities on Pan Am 103. Until I finish this airline security book I will not have time to look at the documents. I should have it wrapped up in the Spring.

Dawn wrote:

Dawn

Dawn, when you protect Mafia linked demagogues like Jim Garrison, you are the CIA's greatest asset.

"Dawn, when you protect Mafia linked demagogues like Jim Garrison, you are the CIA's greatest asset."

And likewise, when you continue to butt in on these threads with your usual misinformed opinions, you're considered one of the greatest stark-raving assholes!

Explain to me how to go about blocking this bitch's babblings? I've been busy with work and just popped in to read when I got sucker-punched by this nitwit's drivel. :wacko:

Its good to see PDS here! I would add that I've been examing the timing of when and where certain Contra information was provided. While Wheaton's information on Jenkins and Quintaro themselves can be shown to be accurate and while the names that were given in reference to Contra activities were on the money, I've begun to have the notion that during 1986 Jenkins may well have started to plant bogus information, especially in regard to Shackley and a secret/rogue assassination team/network.

Such information would clear him from becoming a whistle blower, would help sabotage Sheehan's related pure North illegal arms deals case and would also help contaminate anthing else that Wheaton might want to share.

It always seems to be a handy thing to divert someone from a small conspiracy by offering them a much bigger, sexier one. Something tells me that Jenkins may have become bait for Sheehan... then he could casually tell everyone that Sheehan had just misunderstood everthing he had to say.