The Education Forum

Chemtrails over Las Vegas last Friday

Jack White

Three planes flying in parallel formation at the same time are not

commercial airliners. Another flying at a right angle is not an airliner.

A dozen flying in one area of the sky at the same time are not

airliners.

If it is anything like your formation you posted about above, then it is hardly a formation. As mentioned in my post above from Dec 2, at a cruise speed of 500mph they would only need to be 7.2 seconds apart to get the one mile separation required by the FAA and that only applies at the same altitude. Can you prove they were all at the same altitude Jack? Can you prove they weren't commercial airliners? Have you checked with a program like Flight Explorer to see if any commercial flights were in that area at that time? Why is it so hard to believe that commercial flights might pass over the city where there are known navigational beacons to follow?

Jet contrails do not spread out to become cirrus clouds.

I'm afraid you have known and established meteorlogical science against you here Jack. From your own picture there were obviously already some cirrus clouds in the sky so conditions were right for cloud formation.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have absolutely NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I stood and watched THREE PLANES laying the three parallel

smoke trails, and another plane laying another at a right angle.

A few minutes before, I had watched two other planes emit the

trails that formed the Tau Cross. If you are claiming that I did

not stand and watch this happening and then photograph it, you

are a despicable xxxx. I saw it. You did not. Your claims are absurd.

Jack

You have absolutely NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I stood and watched THREE PLANES laying the three parallel

smoke trails, and another plane laying another at a right angle.

A few minutes before, I had watched two other planes emit the

trails that formed the Tau Cross. If you are claiming that I did

not stand and watch this happening and then photograph it, you

are a despicable xxxx. I saw it. You did not. Your claims are absurd.

Jack

I never claimed you did not watch this happening. Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I've actually studied the science behind contrail formation. It fully backs up my position that contrails can be persistent under the right conditions and can become cirrus clouds. This has been known about since planes could fly high enough to create contrails. Regardless of its cause of formation, that is a cirrus cloud in your picture. There are also more cirrus clouds on the horizon in your picture before you cut it. I also notice in the Fort Worth weather that it appears that a front is moving in. Contrail formation is usually more common in the days preceeding a front.

Since only one plane is visible in your photo, it is impossible to tell if they were too close for FAA regs. Even if they were, how do you know they weren't military planes on a completely innocent mission leaving perfectly normal contrails? You don't. You don't know if they are at the same or different altitudes and you haven't even bothered to use an easily available tool like Flight Explorer to make sure they weren't commercial planes. Your's are the absurd claims as you are looking at trails in the sky and assuming they are something sinister when there is a perfectly rational explanation for it and you haven't even bothered to look at any alternative. You just jumped to the conclusion you wanted.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

post-667-1143430522.jpg

That operation really is "top secret" only Jack White knows about it!!!

I Googled "operation parasol" +chemtrails and got zero hits, then I googled "operation parasol" +"edward teller" and struck out again!!!! Operation Parasol was a humanitarial mission to help Kosovar refugee children and bring them to Canada.

I did get a lot of hits for "edward teller" +chemtrails but nothing from or citing a reliable source. Is it asking too much for Jack to provide any sort of source for his myriad of wild claims?h

I wrote the following about the theory that chemtrials are being use to stop global warming on another forum

That is another silly theory, but if they were spraying to prevent global warming why would they keep it secret? Aren't these the same people who saying global warming is a myth?

Again I'm not a scientist but I doubt a handful of planes flying every once in a while could have much impact. Also since the problem is too many chemicals in the atmosphere already what would be accomplished by adding more? Is there some chemical(s) that could reduce the amount or effect of greenhouse gases? If so would dispersing them from the ground be more effective.

Might they be confusing global warming with ozone depletion? In which case I think the planes would be too low

Edited by Len Colby

The only thing I found for "Operation Parasol" was about some 4000 Canadian Red Cross volunteers assisting Kosovar refugees.

http://www.redcross.ca/article.asp?id=006683&tid=009

Those insidious Canucks! Polluting our skies and disguising it as a Red Cross operation! :lol:

The preceeding post was for humor value only and not meant to offend any actual Canadians. If any Canadians were actually offended, I am deeply sorry.

Here's a suggestion:

Take a series of photographs of the aircraft as they fly across the sky. Intervals of about 10 seconds or so.

Note your position, and the direction in which the images were taken.

Note the date and local time.

That will show us the formation of the contrails, and the resultant dissapation.

With the location, direction, date, and time, you can find out what the aircraft was. You can also find out the weather conditions (air temp, relative humidity, wind speed & direction) at the time the aircraft passed in the images.

Pretty simple stuff to do.

Or they could be normal commercial activity at high altitude. Commercial planes do fly over Austin.

You can get a good idea of high altitude traffic here

http://flighttraining.aopa.org/learntofly/.../navigation.cfm

About 3/4 down on the left is a pic labled high altitude jetways. Good depiction of the jetways already in place for high altitude traffic. Of course these jetways are at least 10 miles wide and ATC can route a plane anywhere they want if they need to.

You're right. Many people have been known to die from DHMO.

And there has been found to be noticable traces of it in rainwater!

I think it should be banned!

Unfortunately there are a lot of stupid people out their who probably take that site seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't cause a few people to write (or e-mail) their congressmen or if Jack White cites it someday!!

You're right. Many people have been known to die from DHMO.

And there has been found to be noticable traces of it in rainwater!

I think it should be banned!

Unfortunately there are a lot of stupid people out their who probably take that site seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't cause a few people to write (or e-mail) their congressmen or if Jack White cites it someday!!

where you been, you're 15 minutes late! LOL

Edited by David G. Healy

Some questions:

1. Could you please provide an authoritive reference that says contrails do not spread out?

2. Could you please provide the chemical analysis results from your so-called "chem-trails"? Surely if chemicals are being dumped in such large amounts (multiple trails) as you claim, then you have taken air samples / soil samples / water samples, and had them analysed by a reputable lab to back up your claims?

Or are you, once again, spreading disinformation?

Edited by Evan Burton

2. Could you please provide the chemical analysis results from your so-called "chem-trails"? Surely if chemicals are being dumped in such large amounts (multiple trails) as you claim, then you have taken air samples / soil samples / water samples, and had them analysed by a reputable lab to back up your claims?

A pseudo-scientist did such a study. Most real scientists would scoff at the idea that such low dosages chemicals sprayed from such high altitudes would have much effect on people, plants or animals by the time they reached the ground or that they would be targetablebecause they would "land" in unpredictable locations far from where the were being sprayed. In all the supposed photos of chemtrails I've never seen any signs the chemicals were falling to earth.

White is proposing that chemtrails are supposed to be some sort of anti-global warming messure which doesn't make sense for reasons I spelled out in a earlier message.

Or are you, once again, spreading disinformation?

Blowing smoke is more like it!!!!! LOL

where you been, you're 15 minutes late! LOL

Sorry I didn't know you were waiting on me!!!