The Education Forum

Willis 15

Robin Unger

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Robin.

I'll send you the full scan [if possible - my pc was choking on it]. Dillard's wide lens distance shot. 3rd floor, 2nd set of windows, from the right [east].

I guess there were quite a few folks watching from the windows...

- lee

Hey Robin.

I'll send you the full scan [if possible - my pc was choking on it]. Dillard's wide lens distance shot. 3rd floor, 2nd set of windows, from the right [east].

- lee

There were quite a few people working inside the TSBD (and surrounding buildings) that day, too, so seeing someone behind a closed window where they may well have normally worked doesn't surprise me at all.

One thing I've never seen, however, is any kind of a list of who all of them were, and a floor plan of where offices (and other spaces) were set up on all the floors (and who normally occupied them). That could eliminate much speculation about who was "suspiciously" there and who was "supposed to be" there.

Credit: James Richards for the image below.

I beleive this frame shows Beatrice and Charles Hester with Sitzman.

6833.jpg

I also beleive i see Marilyn Sitzman in the Willis 8 photo.

Beatrice Hester may also appear in that image.?

6832.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

I Emailed Gary Mack and asked for Confirmation Re: Sitzman and Hester in Willis 8

Quote:

Yes, that's Sitzman. Over to the right of the same picture and above the head of the guy mistakenly thought to be Jack Ruby is a woman who is probably Beatrice Hester. She's wearing the same color green dress or suit, she has brown hair and she's also wearing sunglasses.

Gary.

Thanks Gary.

Great gallery

Some comments.

Commando dude is watching cameraman and securing his sector.

The fellow 'you wonder about' has a verrrry ill fitting suit,

that suit hangs so poorly he is probably wearing some kind of equipment, sound etc...

The old boy in the car park and the two versions of TBSD doorway man,

they were getting around quicly around the site and the old man looks tickled and pleased,

and some how in charge....but the bombshell is the 16 mm camera.......

of course the Warren testimony about the parking lot traffic and control tower has always

been a source of concern, so it is nice to look at the evidentiary photos available............

thanks

Hey Robin.

- lee

Looks like the guy is wearing a tie?! A worker????

Robim, there are a couple of other photographers perhaps of interest here, I think it's Volkman and McIver?

EDIT:: The lower photo (Volkman?) makes more sense of the report of a carbomb waiting in case the shooting hadn't done the job, there are lots of cars along the road here, people too, the guy standing on the truck can actually see over the rails.

It's be nice to have good res. Volkman, I'd like to have a peek at Harry's office window. (in line with Bowers tower) ;)

Edited by John Dolva

In this image there looks to be a man sitting on the grass with his back to the Motorcade.

6851.jpg

Great gallery

Some comments.

Commando dude is watching cameraman and securing his sector.

The fellow 'you wonder about' has a verrrry ill fitting suit,

that suit hangs so poorly he is probably wearing some kind of equipment, sound etc...

The old boy in the car park and the two versions of TBSD doorway man,

they were getting around quicly around the site and the old man looks tickled and pleased,

and some how in charge....but the bombshell is the 16 mm camera.......

of course the Warren testimony about the parking lot traffic and control tower has always

been a source of concern, so it is nice to look at the evidentiary photos available............

thanks

Hi Shanet.

Thanks for the Comments.

Thank you very much Bernice. It's an interesting view of the plaza. Unfortunately it doesn't have much of Harry's window, but I think I managed to squeeze a faint outline of someone in the window and possibly Price on the roof as well..

Robin, the guy crouching by the rail:

Edited by John Dolva