The Education Forum

Willis 15

Robin Unger

Hey Robin.

I'll send you the full scan [if possible - my pc was choking on it]. Dillard's wide lens distance shot. 3rd floor, 2nd set of windows, from the right [east].

I guess there were quite a few folks watching from the windows...

- lee

Looks like the guy is wearing a tie?! A worker????

-----------------------------------

Not only is he wearing a tie, he is either seated on the floor, or on a box !!

GPH

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the midget in front and what is the mysterious bulge in his back pocket? And why is he the only one watching the photographer?

Kidding aside, perhaps question was is answered in a previous post, but is there an estimated time when this photo was shot?

Edited by Tim Gratz

Thanks to Lee Forman for the Scan below.
Edited by John Dolva

What are we looking at here?

What are we looking at here?

Sorry for for the distracting off topic. pls ignore, . It's Harry D. Holmes' office window and one of the best photos of Harry ever published. He's the faint blurry smudge in the middle window (I think).

Edited by John Dolva

Sorry for for the distracting off topic. pls ignore, . It's Harry D. Holmes' office window and one of the best photos of Harry ever published. He's the faint blurry smudge in the middle window (I think).

I kind of thought so, but I couldn't see the right side of the full-sized photo. HDH was supposed to have been on the fifth floor, as I recall, armed with binoculars. Funny nobody asked him anything about that. I tried to get into the federal building (the old post office) to take a photo out of his window(s), but I wasn't allowed in with a camera. Not really sure what the problem is, but I wasn't about to argue with armed guards!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest John Gillespie
Thanks to Lee Forman for this Exellent Dillard Image.

Very Large Dillard "TSBD" Scan.

Click Here:

My God! That's the same cutoff UPI photo the uncut version of which shows a figure very clearly. This is avialable on one of Groden's DVDs. No wonder Hemming treats you people like children!!

Hi John.

I think i have a Large Volkman, i will try and find itand Email it to you.

This is a link to a Large "McIntire" on my Website:

Click Here:

Thanks to Lee Forman for this Exellent Dillard Image.

Very Large Dillard "TSBD" Scan.

Click Here:

My God! That's the same cutoff UPI photo the uncut version of which shows a figure very clearly. This is avialable on one of Groden's DVDs. No wonder Hemming treats you people like children!!

Feel free to post the "Uncut Version" any time you like.

I don't have a copy of Groden's DVD.

As for Hemmings, i don't beleive he has ever addressed me personally on the forum. !

• 2 weeks later...
This is Crop from one of Lee's P.O.T.P scans showing "Brehm" and "Brennan" looking up at the TSBD Window.

6764.jpg

Robin:

The Brennan family is pure evil. Did you know that, or not?

My late father was adopted by them in 1906. I am all that remains of this line of them, but they should rank in history with the Borgias.

Do me a favor and start a rumor among the researchers that I am a government disinformation agent that should be barred from the group. It will help sell the reprints of my 1970s comic books, and put me back on the stands.

Check the biography on me in the comic book publication, FOLLOWING CEREBUS #6, available at comic book shops and Tower Records outlets worldwide, URL at...

http://spectrummagazines.bizland.com/fccurrent2.chtml

...and my January 3, 2006 interview on the X-Zone radio show which you can hear in their archives at...

http://xzone-radio.com/archives.htm

Robert Welch, or some such screwball, once said: "It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness." -- tell just ONE researcher that T. Casey Brennan has no right to give his account of the assassination on this forum, let him tell others, and let each of those tell more, and soon, I will be silenced forever. Three letters - T-R-Y.

Best,

T. Casey Brennan

http://tcasey.inri.net

Best,

T. Casey Brennan

http://tcasey.inri.net