The Education Forum

Dallas DA Dies, Oswald Transcripts Among Papers

Duke Lane

Okay, so I lied ... but I got your attention, didn't I?

And since I've got it, let me ask why, if Lynne Foster bothers everybody so much, everybody continues to reply to her?

Weren't you ever a kid? Didn't your mother tell you that the monsters under the bed (and the school bully) would go away if you'd just ignore them?

Your continued replies perpetuate her posts, give her something to reply to (and you again in turn), and take up a lot of real estate, detracting from whatever the topic is at hand. The language (which doesn't make me blush) sometimes leaves something to be desired as well.

Enough already, okay? Sheesh!

:tomatoes

[Added:]

Thanks to Adam's post (see below), you can make this happen:

Is this cool or what? :ice

Edited by Duke Lane

You have wasted a great deal of space, with nothing to say.

Please read this piece by Dorothy Kilgallen and tell me what you really think.

Then, we will be able to engage an intelligent conversation.

The thing that i find most fascinating is that you all ignore substantive threads like the following, and you engage these childish pranks because you are starved for attention.

Sounds like you are either immature, the truth upsets your political motivations, or you are paid, disinformation agents.

That is certainly the only 3 possibilities here, uness of course, I am hopelessly insane and I don't realize it.

Edited by Lynne Foster

[/color]

Hi Ya Duke: Clever thread name. I fess up and agree there is only one solution to this and you just posted it.

Thanx for the reminder.

Onward and upward.

Great to see both Shanet and Tosh back , same day yet.

Dawn

[deleted - added to 1st post]

Edited by Duke Lane

Go into your control panel, menu, options, manage ignored users, its a great feature where you can block certain users posts. :)

It is true that Lynne Foster has some strange views on Jim Garrison. I have also found her attacks on Owen Parsons unpleasant. However, it would be wrong to dismiss everything she says as nonsense. In fact, she has made some very good contributions, especially when she is quoting other people.

I don't think it is sensible to block all the postings of one individual. If I did this, I would block the postings of Tim Gratz. I am glad I did not do this. If I did, I would have missed this excellent posting today.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5546

John, it would not be a gentleman of me to point out that shortly after I joined the Forum I had a vigorous debate with you re the active participation of some Mafioso in the Kennedy assassination. You argued strongly against it. Now, to your credit, you admit that Trafficante and Marcello were probably significant members of the conspiracy.

What remains to be seen is if I will also be proven right that, at a minimum, Trafficante also received encouragement from Castro for the "hit". I suspect that will, in time, also happen.

Edited by Tim Gratz

John, it would not be a gentleman of me to point out that shortly after I joined the Forum I had a vigorous debate with you re the active participation of some Mafioso in the Kennedy assassination. You argued strongly against it. Now, to your credit, you admit that Trafficante and Marcello were probably significant members of the conspiracy.

What remains to be seen is if I will also be proven right that, at a minimum, Trafficante also received encouragement from Castro for the "hit". I suspect that will, in time, also happen.

Oh my God, you are not serious.

Look, I am sure you will be able to produce all kinds of documents that Lyndon Johnson, Howard Hunt and other "experts" manufactured, to cover theis ASSES, but DON"T BE RIDICULOUS !!!!

My God, these Elian Gonzalez-style fanatics are still operational !

Give it a rest, you can't even kill Castro and now, you want him to clean out your trash.

Sounds like you are either immature, the truth upsets your political motivations, or you are paid, disinformation agents.

That is certainly the only 3 possibilities here, uness of course, I am hopelessly insane and I don't realize it.

I choose option 4.

No need to waste your breath, that is obvious, Dawn.

Guest Stephen Turner

Go into your control panel, menu, options, manage ignored users, its a great feature where you can block certain users posts. B)

It is true that Lynne Foster has some strange views on Jim Garrison. I have also found her attacks on Owen Parsons unpleasant. However, it would be wrong to dismiss everything she says as nonsense. In fact, she has made some very good contributions, especially when she is quoting other people.

John, with respect,a stopped clock tells you the right time twice a day, with the amount of spam she's thrown around here, it would be posively spooky if NONE of it were on the money. BTW, be very careful when visiting her sites, some of them are very toxic, and can play havoc with your PC. Steve.