The Education Forum

Dallas DA Dies, Oswald Transcripts Among Papers

Duke Lane

John, with respect,a stopped clock tells you the right time twice a day, with the amount of spam she's thrown around here, it would be posively spooky if NONE of it were on the money. BTW, be very careful when visiting her sites, some of them are very toxic, and can play havoc with your PC. Steve.

Steve,

Both Terry and I have discovered this too. John have you not noticed this? Could go a LONG way toward explaining why she is really here. I certainly won't click on one again.

Or respond to ANYTHING she posts.

What did our tongue-tied President say ? "Fool me one shame on me, fool me twice, won't get fooled again" or something to that nature. (Maybe he was a confused "Who" fan B)

Dawn

I've also noticed that, if no one responds to Ms. Foster within her allotted amount of time, we are all said to be ignoring her discussion...of course, that would eliminate the possiblilty that we aren't on the Forum 24/7, as we all apparently are, in her opinion.

Or, if we fail to continue to respond to her drivel, we are labeled as supporters of whoever it was that we had just denounced three posts previously. At first, I thought she just had comprehension problems and couldn't understand the nature of our posts. But now I understand that, like a "bad" child, it's all just an act to have all eyes on her.

Ms. Foster, consider yourself ignored from this point forward. I don't defend Nixon, I don't defend Hoover, and I sure as hell don't defend YOU.

[Now I'm waiting for the post accusing me of defending her...if the pattern continues to hold true.]

Go into your control panel, menu, options, manage ignored users, its a great feature where you can block certain users posts. :)

It is true that Lynne Foster has some strange views on Jim Garrison. I have also found her attacks on Owen Parsons unpleasant. However, it would be wrong to dismiss everything she says as nonsense. In fact, she has made some very good contributions, especially when she is quoting other people.

I don't think it is sensible to block all the postings of one individual. If I did this, I would block the postings of Tim Gratz. I am glad I did not do this. If I did, I would have missed this excellent posting today.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5546

She hasn't just attacked me, she has also attacked Mark Knight as a "hippie killer" (in a post she had the good sense to edit out) and made up some phony conversation she had with Harold Weisberg, where he allegedly told her that Garrison was covering up for Nixon. And really, the only other person I have ever seen her quote (aside from Daniel Sheehan, once) is "Mat Wilson," who is a plagiarist and apparent purveyor of spy ware. She has attempted to hijack numerous threads with this garbage.

I'm enjoying the Ignore function quite well.

Edited by Owen Parsons

... What did our tongue-tied President say ? "Fool me one shame on me, fool me twice, won't get fooled again" or something to that nature. (Maybe he was a confused "Who" fan :)

Dawn

"Won't get fooled again" was definitely The Who! The other quote is "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!"

You have wasted a great deal of space, with nothing to say.

Please read this piece by Dorothy Kilgallen and tell me what you really think.

Then, we will be able to engage an intelligent conversation.

The thing that i find most fascinating is that you all ignore substantive threads like the following, and you engage these childish pranks because you are starved for attention.

Sounds like you are either immature, the truth upsets your political motivations, or you are paid, disinformation agents.

That is certainly the only 3 possibilities here, because I refuse to respond to your desperate attacks.

Since this thread is about me, I think it's only fair that I point out the entire substance...I have to respond to my own post -did you all forget that this board is supposed to be about the Kennedy assassination?

Edited by Lynne Foster

Go into your control panel, menu, options, manage ignored users, its a great feature where you can block certain users posts. :)

... I'm enjoying the Ignore function quite well.

All I can say (at the risk of repeating myself) is, is this cool or what? :) <- for Adam

Sounds like you are either immature, the truth upsets your political motivations, or you are paid, disinformation agents.

That is certainly the only 3 possibilities here, uness of course, I am hopelessly insane and I don't realize it.

I choose option 4.

Me, too. Somewhere up above this reply, she replied to her own post quoting the post quoted above ... but she changed it first (and it shows "edited" to boot!). It's really quite funny.

John S., is there a "thread of the month" award? Cuz if there is, I'd like to nominate this one!!! :lol:

Edited by Duke Lane