The Education Forum

A question for Tim Gratz

Tim,

Why are you trying to monopolize this forum?

It's about 2 AM (Thursday, December 8) here in San Diego. I just now logged on and I see the name "TIM GRATZ" 10 times-- 3 times as the starter of a particular topic/thread and SEVEN times as the most recent poster to a particular "thread." Jeez Tim, give us a break... (Please?) We already know what you believe to be true. (Talk about "beating a dead horse")...

IMHO, Thomas

P.S. Do you get up at 4:30 every morning just so you can have more posts visible on the "front page" than any other member of the Forum? (Or do just stay up all night, like me?)

Edited by Thomas Graves

I guess the proverbial horse is not really dead until the point is conceded.

Plus it is almost a full-time job (oops! Freudian sl--just kidding!) responding to the garbage (sorry for bring impolitic about it) posted on the Forum, all the way from Nixon having an obsession to kill rock musicians (I kid you not!) to Gus Russo being a disinformation agent to World Vision being a CIA front (I have not even dealt with that one yet!).

In one of my threads I outlined how to close the case: Obtain consensus that Blakey and Waldron and Hartman are correct re who the primary conspirators were, then concentrate on determining if there were additional participants in the conspiracy, whether Cuba, rogue CIA agents or both. This ought to be the consensus. I think John now agrees that certain mafiosos were prime players. And I believe he also agrees that the CIA as an institution was not involved. The question is whether certain CIA operatives were involved.

We ought to be able to achieve this consensus and move on!

Edited by Tim Gratz

The answer to that is quite obvious I think.

Tim, Owen and Dawn act like Richard Nixon and Jim Garrison. They befreiend and seek to control everything -kind of like the chief propagandists of this forum.

When you catch on, it's very entertaining to listen to them, it's like a pre-scripted screen play.

I can't wait for their next, "original" conversation.

Funny thing is, Owen is proud of being compared to Garrison and he will publicly say that he is nothing like Richard Nixon. He never fails to produce an "internal memo" to discredit 40 people who disagree with him -a very accomplished propagandist.

Tim,

It's about 2 AM (Thursday, December 8) here in San Diego. I just now logged on and I see the name "TIM GRATZ" 10 times-- 3 times as the starter of a particular topic/thread and SEVEN times as the most recent poster to a particular "thread." Jeez Tim, give us a break... (Please?) We already know what you believe to be true. (Talk about "beating a dead horse")...

IMHO, Thomas

P.S. Do you get up at 4:30 every morning just so you can have more posts visible on the "front page" than any other member of the Forum? (Or do just stay up all night, like me?)

This seems to be a growing problem. Especially for the man who thinks he employs Tim. His productivity must be very poor. Mind you, his mate George Bush, is another one who does not believe in working very hard for his money.

The main problem is the one identified by Bill Kelly this morning. Tim often posts to redirect the thread. He does this by making silly jokes or by posting something about his theory that Castro/KGB did it. I feel it is time I stopped Tim from doing this. Therefore I will be deleting his postings if I feel it is an attempt to hamper the discussion that is taking place.

Tim,

IMHO, Thomas

This seems to be a growing problem. Especially for the man who thinks he employs Tim. His productivity must be very poor. Mind you, his mate George Bush, is another one who does not believe in working very hard for his money.

The main problem is the one identified by Bill Kelly this morning. Tim often posts to redirect the thread. He does this by making silly jokes or by posting something about his theory that Castro/KGB did it. I feel it is time I stopped Tim from doing this. Therefore I will be deleting his postings if I feel it is an attempt to hamper the discussion that is taking place.

John,

Thank you so much!

Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

Now on someone trying to monopolize the forum, as I post this the last post in each of the last six previous threads in a row are by Lynne Foster. And which one of her posts would you guess is of any substance whatsoever? She is spamming the forum, at least if I know what the term spamming means.

Now on someone trying to monopolize the forum, as I post this the last post in each of the last six previous threads in a row are by Lynne Foster. And which one of her posts would you guess is of any substance whatsoever? She is spamming the forum, at least if I know what the term spamming means.

Ron,

Yes, indeed. Thanks...

Thomas

Agreed, something certainly needs to be done, almost everyone of her posts are complete and utter trash that are taking up room on the forum.

Edited by Adam Wilkinson

Guest Stephen Turner

Agreed, something certainly needs to be done, almost everyone of her posts are complete and utter trash that are taking up room on the forum.

To whom it may concern. The trick is to only respond to this spam artist in the thread I set up for her, "Lynne's 100% nontoxic JFK evidence"I have requested that she only post her own original evidence (ignored) does not post links (Ignored) and does not indulge in childish name calling (Ignored, apparantly I am some kind of Nixon Shill) If everyone, or at least a majority of members do this, she will get tired and GO AWAY.

To whom it may concern. The trick is to only respond to this spam artist in the thread I set up for her, "Lynne's 100% nontoxic JFK evidence"I have requested that she only post her own original evidence (ignored) does not post links (Ignored) and does not indulge in childish name calling (Ignored, apparantly I am some kind of Nixon Shill) If everyone, or at least a majority of members do this, she will get tired and GO AWAY.

I particularly enjoy the "J. Edgar Hoover" thread in which six out of the six messages currently there are by Lyyne Foster, replying to herself (with quotes on, too!). My screen, however, shows six repetitions of "You have chosen to ignore posts from Lynne Foster!!"

Tim,

Isn't this a violation of one of the rules of behavior here? :(

(iv) Members should not make personal attacks on other members. Nor should references be made to their abilities as researchers. Most importantly, the motivations of the poster should not be questioned. ...

Tim,

IMHO, Thomas

Gosh, it looks like Mr. Gratz is finally winding it down a bit. (It's now 03:55 here in San Diego and he's NOT logged onto the forum at the moment and he's the last member to respond to a particular topic only on SIX different topics/threads on the "front page"!) I can hardly believe my eyes.

Sorry. I just checked again. Make that SEVEN.

Edited by Thomas Graves