The Education Forum

Lynne's 100% non-toxic JFK evidence

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

Ok Lynne lets be having it, all your "killer" evidence on one thread, we wait to be astounded.

To all other members----In an attempt to stop the name calling, backbiting, and toxic nature of Ms fosters posts, I thought giving her a thread of her own in which she can enlarge on her thesis was in order. I believe we should only respond to said Ms Foster HERE. Oh BTW Lynne, no links please, just your own work

LET THE DEBATE BEGIN.........

Hoover, Garrison, Johnson, Nixon, their mafia cohorts, Howard Hunt, Sturgis, Robert Maheau and the like are responsible for the murder of Kennedy and for covering it up.

Initially, the targets of this "special group" was Fidel Castro, but when Kennedy decided to end the Vietnam war, Kennedy's enemies joined forces and they murdered him, because they thought it was their patriotic duty to do so.

It's that simple.

You can add detail but you can't change the facts, that's my opinion and I am entitled to it.

Edited by Lynne Foster

Guest Stephen Turner

What and thats it??? Boy,your some educator. come on dont be shy, flesh it out for us, give us your take on how it all worked, who bankrolled it, who managed the cover-up, whether they were a different group from the assassins, was the Z filmed faked, all shots from behind, or triangulation of shots, were Kennedys wounds altered, if so when, on Airforce one, Bethesda Hospital, if so who did the alteration, for what reason, and at who's orders, was Oswald a patsy, or part of the assassination team, if so was he a knowing part, or a dupe, where the backyard photo's faked, if so by who and on who's orders, was Marina in on it, howabout the paine's if so were they before, or after the fact accomplices, did Oswald attempt to kill Gen Walker, if so was this part of the Patsy set-up, and further who did the shooting, if not Oswald and on who's orders.

I've got about a thousand more questions for you Lynne, But we will let these few stand for a start.

Oh and evidence please, not clumsy guesswork.

Lynee you believe Nixon had JFK killed because he was planning to withdraw from Vietnam after the ’64 election. How then do you explain that Nixon started winding down US involvement months after becoming president and his campaign pledge to bring the war to and end. I am not defending him I believe if Humphrey, McCarthy or Kennedy had won in ’68 the war may have ended sooner but the facts don’t fit your theory.

Vietnam War US troop levels and casualties

Troops [change] Casualties [change] [adv. deaths/month]

Early ’65 - 23,000

End of ’65 - 184,000 [161,000] 2000

End of ’66 – 389,000 [205,000] 5000 [ 3000] [250/month]

End of ’67 - 463,000 [ 74,000] 16,000 [11,000] [900/month]

End of ’68 - 495,000 [ 36,000] 30,000 [14,000] [1200/month]

Jan. 20 ’69 – Nixon becomes president

April 30 - 543,000 [ 51,000] 34,000 [4000] [1000/month] - # of US troops peaks

June troop withdrawals begin

End of ’69 - 428,000 [-115,000] 40,000 [6000] [750/month]

End of ’70 - 280,000 [-148,000]

End of ’71 - 156,000 [-122,000]

Nov 30 ’72 - 16,000 [-140,000] last US combat troops leave "advisors" remain

Jan. 27 ’73 – last US combat death 58,000 [18,000] [500/month]

March 29 –last US troops leave [-16,000]

http://www.vietnamwar.com/timeline65-68.htm

http://www.vietnamwar.com/timeline69-75.htm

Guest Stephen Turner
First and foremost, you should not bury John Lennon prematurely, and don't forget, Lennon's assassin pretended to be a fan too. That would make you a Nixon fan, no?

Never mind what it makes me, answer the questions I asked, and stop spamming this thread, I want YOUR theory in YOUR words, think your up to the challenge. My guess is its beyond you, the reason? Because apart from the few Wilson links you continually whore here, you know next to nothing about the Assassination, or the wider political context against which it was set. Now,if you can, lay your theory out for us, and stop stalling. Or better still go do some research, and stop embarrasing yourself, you are out of your depth here Lynne, way out.

Never mind what it makes me, answer the questions I asked, and stop spamming this thread, I want YOUR theory in YOUR words, think your up to the challenge. My guess is its beyond you, the reason? Because apart from the few Wilson links you continually whore here, you know next to nothing about the Assassination, or the wider political context against which it was set. Now,if you can, lay your theory out for us, and stop stalling. Or better still go do some research, and stop embarrasing yourself, you are out of your depth here Lynne, way out.

Stephen:

I applaud your efforts here. It is so very nice to come to the forum again and not have to sift thru her crap, save for the little tibbits some of you hilight.

All she can do dear boy is call us names. You a "Nixon fan"? That's so funny. Someone earlier posted a very good post about people who actually get paid to go on forums to disrupt and hijack threads. Bk, not sure who now...just so many good people on this forum!!

Tim G: I still just cannot believe you saying JOhn has some anti-America agenda. Geez! There are some here who really just DON"T get it and you are it.

Steve: Think about it: When people come to a forum such as this and are not terribly knowledgable, that's generally one of the first things they say. And they never call people names. They are interested in learning, not harrassing and diverting attention. I seriously think this is a sick person, or someone with a rather evil intent. Either way: I sure as hell don't miss her posts. Because I make no bones about being pro-Garrison she came after me with a vengence. But, ultimately she has called just about everyone here some sort of name. Cept for TC. She likes him, and for some odd reason he likes her.

It's still the damn 25th anniversary of the murder of JL. And even if not concpiracy, the government invented MDC: The concept: Lone nut. So does it really matter? He's still dead.

"And we all shine on"...

Dawn

Guest Stephen Turner

Dawn, I am a patient man, I can wait, and when Ms Foster fails the challenge I set her, we will all know what her "theories" are worth. Interesting that she couldn't go more than two posts without, 1, Name calling and 2, posting a link, rather, than as I asked, using her own intelectual arguement. I guess thats because she doesn't have one.

INSTANT KARMA'S GONNA GET YOU, GONNA LOOK YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE......

Dawn, I am a patient man, I can wait, and when Ms Foster fails the challenge I set her, we will all know what her "theories" are worth. Interesting that she couldn't go more than two posts without, 1, Name calling and 2, posting a link, rather, than as I asked, using her own intelectual arguement. I guess thats because she doesn't have one.

INSTANT KARMA'S GONNA GET YOU, GONNA LOOK YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE......

Are you sure you are a Lennon fan. Oh, you liked him during his violent years then? he got over his anger. What happened to you?

Lynee - I'm still waiting for your reply. You believe Nixon had JFK killed because be wanted to end the Vietnam War. Yet five years later he campaigned to end the war and five months after taking office started withdrawing troops.

I don't know what you are talking bout Len.

Imagine That !

Personally, I think that J. Edgar Hoover is responsible for covering up the truth about the Kennedy assassination, but I have never heard anybody here mention anything about that.

very strange.

As Nixon said, J. Edgar Hoover was his crony -he did all the work, working with the Mafia and all, through Robert Maheau.

Edited by Lynne Foster

Imagine That !

Personally, I think that J. Edgar Hoover is responsible for covering up the truth about the Kennedy assassination, but I have never heard anybody here mention anything about that.

very strange.

As Nixon said, J. Edgar Hoover was his crony -he did all the work, working with the Mafia and all, through Robert Maheau.

I don't know how to put it any simpler, Nixon started to cut down on the number of troops in Vietnam soon after taking office as he had promised to do during heis campaign for president. THis seems to contradict your theory that Nixon had JFK killed because he thought Kennedy would end the Vietnam War.

You might not have heard it before but it's the truth check any source for the number of US trooops in Vietnam, they had been steadily rising since [iIRC] 1959 until April 1969 and started falling in June. From a high of 543,000 in April 69 the number fell to 16,00 non-combat "advisors" in Nov. '72 and finally to zero four month later

Imagine That !

very strange.

I don't know how to put it any simpler, Nixon started to cut down on the number of troops in Vietnam soon after taking office as he had promised to do during heis campaign for president. THis seems to contradict your theory that Nixon had JFK killed because he thought Kennedy would end the Vietnam War.

You might not have heard it before but it's the truth check any source for the number of US trooops in Vietnam, they had been steadily rising since [iIRC] 1959 until April 1969 and started falling in June. From a high of 543,000 in April 69 the number fell to 16,00 non-combat "advisors" in Nov. '72 and finally to zero four month later

A/ in 1963, Johnson was President NOT NIxon

B/ In 1964, Nixon DID NOT challenge Johnson, because he was satisfied that he would reverse Kennedy's withdrawl plans.

C/ Nixon did not run for President until he and Hoover had arranged the murder of Robert Kennedy.

GET IT ?

A/ in 1963, Johnson was President NOT NIxon

B/ In 1964, Nixon DID NOT challenge Johnson, because he was satisfied that he would reverse Kennedy's withdrawl plans.

C/ Nixon did not run for President until he and Hoover had arranged the murder of Robert Kennedy.

GET IT ?

A/ JFK was President for most of '63

B/ More likely because be had declared his retirement from politics in 1962 and knew his chances of winning were very slim, got any evidence to the contrary other that that Mat Wilson article? The one that doesn't cite any sources

C/ Got any evidence?

What the xxxx do your ABCs have to do with my argument? It's possible that Nixon was involved but if so Vietnam wasn't the motive.

Edited by Len Colby