The Education Forum

Lynne's 100% non-toxic JFK evidence

Guest Stephen Turner

Here's some evidence about Nixon's tendency to murder his enemies:

Watergate burglar Gordon Liddy, who joined the FBI in 1957, is certainly a living embodiment of the fact that Hoover's FBI was essentially "America's Gestapo." Indeed, the evidence is so clear and beyond dispute that one does not even need to make any inferences or assumptions. All one has to do, is to quote Gordon Liddy himself. Liddy's FBI training led him to develop the belief that he belonged to an elite corps of agents whose duty it was to save America from all form of subversion -real or imagined and J. Edgar Hoover was the supreme dictator who spearheaded the national security-motivated war. In the words of Gordon Liddy: "As Adolph Hitler was referred to throughout the Third Reich as simply der Fuhrer, so J. Edgar Hoover was referred to throughout the FBI as the Director." Hoover storm trooper, Gordon Liddy was prepared to do whatever was deemed to be necessary, to satisfy der Fuhrer. Indeed, discussion about the liquidation of political enemies was entertained as casually as most people talk about the weather. The following Liddy narrative reflects the sinister murder plots that tyrannical intelligence spooks like J. Edgar Hoover were prone to embrace:

I urged as the logical and just solution that the target [Jack Anderson] be killed. Quickly. My suggestion was received with immediate acceptance, almost relief, as if they were just waiting for someone else to say for them what was really on their minds. There followed a lengthy discussion of the ways and means to accomplish the task best. Hunt [former CIA agent who has been linked as a co-conspirator in the Kennedy assassination] still enamoured of the LSD approach asked Dr. Gunn [a physician retired from the CIA known for his "unorthodox application of medical and chemical knowledge"] whether a massive dose might not cause such disruption of motor function that the driver of the car would lose control of it and crash. [like Kennedy's car at Chappaquiddick, the event that, according to Nixon, "would undermine Kennedy's role as a leader of the opposition to the administration's policies.]4 Dr. Gunn repeated his earlier negative advice on the use of LSD. Besides, though LSD can be absorbed through the skin, our hypothetical target might be wearing gloves against the winter cold, or be chauffeur-driven. The use of LSD was, finally dismissed. Hunt's suggestion called to Dr. Gunn's mind a technique used successfully abroad. It involved catching the target's moving automobile in a sharp turn or sharp curve and hitting it with another car on the outside rear quarter. According to Dr. Gunn, if the angle of the blow and the relative speeds of the two vehicles were correct, the target vehicle would flip over, crash, and usually burn.5

Liddy goes on and on talking about all kinds of different ways to murder people and about illegal FBI operations which were always staged in a manner that made it appear as though the FBI was absolutely blameless. Indeed J. Edgar Hoover routinely authorized criminal activity like illegal surveillance, mail openings, unauthorized bugging, illegal wiretaps, break-ins and murder -and it was all successfully covered up through the overriding obsession to avoid discovery. Gordon Liddy embodies the fact that murder was the ultimate consequence of Hoover's obsession to control a particular target, and like all illegal FBI activity, it was done in a manner that "proved" that it was not the fault of the FBI even though it was. Ernest Hemingway was precocious enough to characterize the murderous capacity of Hoover's FBI, but he was ignored and at least four decades ahead of his time -we are still just beginning to appreciate the significance of Hoover-directed tyranny. Would-be assassins like Gordon Liddy should certainly erase every single shred of doubt about the fact that J. Edgar Hoover cultivated and worked with murderers. To be sure, Gordon Liddy has never been prosecuted for murder, but like Al Capone who was also accomplished in the art of covering up criminal operations, allegations of murder follow him as closely as is evidently warranted. According to Washington attorney Bernard Fensterwald: "G. Gordon Liddy has been reliably linked to two separate alleged murder plans during his work for Nixon's top aides, and one other actual completed murder, during his previous FBI service."6 When Liddy became Nixon's crony and the cozy relationship between Hoover and the Nixon White House soured, Liddy and his faithful Cuban partners in crime were responsible for break-ins at Hoover's apartment and "a poison of the thyon-phosphate genre was placed on Hoover's personal toilet articles."7 The poison induces fatal heart attacks. Howard Hunt had indicated that he had been ordered to kill Anderson with an untraceable poison and while the scheme was dropped, the simple fact that zealots with a proclivity to commit politically motivated murder had access to such diabolical resources, is in itself revolting.

Very interesting, huh?

The Liddy story is interesting. Hunt of course denied it. But Liddy was telling the truth, in my opinion.

This may or may not prove that Nixon had "murder on his mind" but it certainly proves that Hunt did.

If I recall correctly, the CIA was upset with Anderson because he had publicly exposed the CIA's ability to monitor Soviet personnel's conversations even while they were rising in cars.

The Liddy story is interesting. Hunt of course denied it. But Liddy was telling the truth, in my opinion.

This may or may not prove that Nixon had "murder on his mind" but it certainly proves that Hunt did.

If I recall correctly, the CIA was upset with Anderson because he had publicly exposed the CIA's ability to monitor Soviet personnel's conversations even while they were rising in cars.

----------------------------

My Gawd Gratz !!

By "Rising", are you revealing that the nasty ol' CIA had some kind of automobile "bugs"; or even implanted "body-chips" -- which detected "erections" inside of Soviet Cars/Limos ?? Is "Rising" a CIA cryptonym ??!!

I guess the CIA was spying on the secret sex lives of the Politburo members!

I mean, there was always a rivalry between the FBI and the CIA.

If Hoover had his "secret files" why not the CIA?

It was a typo, of course. You see, whenever I complain about someone else's typos I make one (or more) of my own. Teaches me humility!

I guess the CIA was spying on the secret sex lives of the Politburo members!

I mean, there was always a rivalry between the FBI and the CIA.

If Hoover had his "secret files" why not the CIA?

It was a typo, of course. You see, whenever I complain about someone else's typos I make one (or more) of my own. Teaches me humility!

As I remember, the Anderson article that got him in bad with Nixon and the CIA to the extent they wanted him whacked was about the India/Pakistan war. I believe Anderson revealed we were secretly backing Pakistan, which was very embarrassing to Nixon, who was claiming we were neutral. The ever-dutiful mad dog Hunt convinced himself and Liddy that Anderson's spilling the beans put American CIA agents in Pakistan at risk, and that they should have him killed. They made the plans but never got the go-ahead.

And of course the fact that there was serious discussion about government officials murdering a U.S. citizen (even a newsman) is as disturbing as you can get. Of course, you all know I do not think the CIA "did it" but the fact that Hunt was serious about this (for I believe Liddy's version, not Hunt's) would certainly lead one to conclude Hunt was willing to commit a political murder.

And of course the fact that there was serious discussion about government officials murdering a U.S. citizen (even a newsman) is as disturbing as you can get. Of course, you all know I do not think the CIA "did it" but the fact that Hunt was serious about this (for I believe Liddy's version, not Hunt's) would certainly lead one to conclude Hunt was willing to commit a political murder.

Does that include the killing of Nixon's rivals such as George Wallace and Edward Kennedy (Mary Jo Kopechne)?

I believe Sturgis testified to the Church Committee that he had been asked by his CIA contact (almost certainly Barker) to perform an assassination on U.S. soil, but that he'd refused. If this is true, it would make sense that Barker was himself doing Hunt's bidding. Maybe Gerry can tell us the target. Was it Manolo Ray? Or was this incident years later?

In Hunt's testimony, where he discussed Boris Pash, he said something which is to me far more revealing. He said that it had NEVER occurred to him that the CIA did not have a license to kill.

Men like Dulles, Helms, Barnes and Hunt went straight from WW2 to the Cold War without blinking. In their minds they were soldiers in a war between good and evil. All gloves were off, and all systems were go.

Guest Stephen Turner
What and thats it??? Boy,your some educator. come on dont be shy, flesh it out for us, give us your take on how it all worked, who bankrolled it, who managed the cover-up, whether they were a different group from the assassins, was the Z filmed faked, all shots from behind, or triangulation of shots, were Kennedys wounds altered, if so when, on Airforce one, Bethesda Hospital, if so who did the alteration, for what reason, and at who's orders, was Oswald a patsy, or part of the assassination team, if so was he a knowing part, or a dupe, where the backyard photo's faked, if so by who and on who's orders, was Marina in on it, howabout the paine's if so were they before, or after the fact accomplices, did Oswald attempt to kill Gen Walker, if so was this part of the Patsy set-up, and further who did the shooting, if not Oswald and on who's orders.

I've got about a thousand more questions for you Lynne, But we will let these few stand for a start.

Oh and evidence please, not clumsy guesswork.

Lynne, do you intend making a stab at the above any time soon?

A/ in 1963, Johnson was President NOT NIxon

B/ In 1964, Nixon DID NOT challenge Johnson, because he was satisfied that he would reverse Kennedy's withdrawl plans.

C/ Nixon did not run for President until he and Hoover had arranged the murder of Robert Kennedy.

GET IT ?

A/ JFK was President for most of '63

B/ More likely because be had declared his retirement from politics in 1962 and knew his chances of winning were very slim, got any evidence to the contrary other that that Mat Wilson article? The one that doesn't cite any sources

C/ Got any evidence?

What the xxxx do your ABCs have to do with my argument? It's possible that Nixon was involved but if so Vietnam wasn't the motive.

If you dont fancy answering mine, how about Len's...

Here's some evidence about Nixon's tendency to murder his enemies:

Watergate burglar Gordon Liddy, who joined the FBI in 1957, is certainly a living embodiment of the fact that Hoover's FBI was essentially "America's Gestapo." Indeed, the evidence is so clear and beyond dispute that one does not even need to make any inferences or assumptions. All one has to do, is to quote Gordon Liddy himself. Liddy's FBI training led him to develop the belief that he belonged to an elite corps of agents whose duty it was to save America from all form of subversion -real or imagined and J. Edgar Hoover was the supreme dictator who spearheaded the national security-motivated war. In the words of Gordon Liddy: "As Adolph Hitler was referred to throughout the Third Reich as simply der Fuhrer, so J. Edgar Hoover was referred to throughout the FBI as the Director." Hoover storm trooper, Gordon Liddy was prepared to do whatever was deemed to be necessary, to satisfy der Fuhrer. Indeed, discussion about the liquidation of political enemies was entertained as casually as most people talk about the weather. The following Liddy narrative reflects the sinister murder plots that tyrannical intelligence spooks like J. Edgar Hoover were prone to embrace:

I urged as the logical and just solution that the target [Jack Anderson] be killed. Quickly. My suggestion was received with immediate acceptance, almost relief, as if they were just waiting for someone else to say for them what was really on their minds. There followed a lengthy discussion of the ways and means to accomplish the task best. Hunt [former CIA agent who has been linked as a co-conspirator in the Kennedy assassination] still enamoured of the LSD approach asked Dr. Gunn [a physician retired from the CIA known for his "unorthodox application of medical and chemical knowledge"] whether a massive dose might not cause such disruption of motor function that the driver of the car would lose control of it and crash. [like Kennedy's car at Chappaquiddick, the event that, according to Nixon, "would undermine Kennedy's role as a leader of the opposition to the administration's policies.]4 Dr. Gunn repeated his earlier negative advice on the use of LSD. Besides, though LSD can be absorbed through the skin, our hypothetical target might be wearing gloves against the winter cold, or be chauffeur-driven. The use of LSD was, finally dismissed. Hunt's suggestion called to Dr. Gunn's mind a technique used successfully abroad. It involved catching the target's moving automobile in a sharp turn or sharp curve and hitting it with another car on the outside rear quarter. According to Dr. Gunn, if the angle of the blow and the relative speeds of the two vehicles were correct, the target vehicle would flip over, crash, and usually burn.5

Liddy goes on and on talking about all kinds of different ways to murder people and about illegal FBI operations which were always staged in a manner that made it appear as though the FBI was absolutely blameless. Indeed J. Edgar Hoover routinely authorized criminal activity like illegal surveillance, mail openings, unauthorized bugging, illegal wiretaps, break-ins and murder -and it was all successfully covered up through the overriding obsession to avoid discovery. Gordon Liddy embodies the fact that murder was the ultimate consequence of Hoover's obsession to control a particular target, and like all illegal FBI activity, it was done in a manner that "proved" that it was not the fault of the FBI even though it was. Ernest Hemingway was precocious enough to characterize the murderous capacity of Hoover's FBI, but he was ignored and at least four decades ahead of his time -we are still just beginning to appreciate the significance of Hoover-directed tyranny. Would-be assassins like Gordon Liddy should certainly erase every single shred of doubt about the fact that J. Edgar Hoover cultivated and worked with murderers. To be sure, Gordon Liddy has never been prosecuted for murder, but like Al Capone who was also accomplished in the art of covering up criminal operations, allegations of murder follow him as closely as is evidently warranted. According to Washington attorney Bernard Fensterwald: "G. Gordon Liddy has been reliably linked to two separate alleged murder plans during his work for Nixon's top aides, and one other actual completed murder, during his previous FBI service."6 When Liddy became Nixon's crony and the cozy relationship between Hoover and the Nixon White House soured, Liddy and his faithful Cuban partners in crime were responsible for break-ins at Hoover's apartment and "a poison of the thyon-phosphate genre was placed on Hoover's personal toilet articles."7 The poison induces fatal heart attacks. Howard Hunt had indicated that he had been ordered to kill Anderson with an untraceable poison and while the scheme was dropped, the simple fact that zealots with a proclivity to commit politically motivated murder had access to such diabolical resources, is in itself revolting.

Very interesting, huh?

That was my response.

That was my response.

So when you don't have a good answer you try to change the subject by posting something that doesn't answer the question asked. Great tactic. I already acknowledged that Nixon could have been involved in the JFK assassination what I questioned was your ascribed motive. Hunt and Liddy etc. talking about whacking Jack Anderson has nothing to do with Steve's question or mine. You seem seem to suffer from some sort of cognitive impaiment or are intentionally being distuptive.

In other words, are you an idiot or an asshole?

Edited by Len Colby

Guest Stephen Turner

No Lynne thats not your responce, you have cribbed it from someboby else, without even quoting your source. How do I know this? Easy, its well written, and contains no links. Quite how you think though that this answers the questions both Len, and I posed you is beyond my reasoning. As I suspect you have NOTHING of any evidencial substance to add to this debate. Carry on trolling and spamming, it is now beyond question why you are here, I shall from this point do what others have been urging me to, and ignore you as best I can...

sorry Len, posted this before I caught your responce.. Dont Know about you but I'm finished with this farce, life's to damn short....

Edited by Stephen Turner

No Lynne thats not your responce, you have cribbed it from someboby else, without even quoting your source. How do I know this? Easy, its well written, and contains no links. Quite how you think though that this answers the questions both Len, and I posed you is beyond my reasoning. As I suspect you have NOTHING of any evidencial substance to add to this debate. Carry on trolling and spamming, it is now beyond question why you are here, I shall from this point do what others have been urging me to, and ignore you as best I can...

sorry Len, posted this before I caught your responce.. Dont Know about you but I'm finished with this farce, life's to damn short....

No problem I think we posted simultaneously. Funny how people take the time to read and reply to her posts but she keeps on recycling the same old xxxx or post more irrelevant crap from the same sources. She doesn't seem capable of writing more than a few sentences of her own. I find it hard to believe she made through high school let alone college. Harder to believe is that she is "writing a book about 'Leadership and Education' ".

Lynne, to convince us that you are actually capable of writing complete paragraphs, why don't you post a snippet of your "book"?

Funny that someone who only has a BA and no experience thinks herself capable or writing a book. She’s as off her rocker as B.C. Adams but is annoyingly more persistent.

Unless she turns over a new leaf this the last time I reply to or say anything about her