The Education Forum

The assassination of John Lennon -25 years ago today.

Lynne Foster

Lynne, yes, they are good lyrics, but what the hell are you doing? What is the purpose of posting these lyrics twice in a row?

JOHN why is this crackpot still here? Accusing members of criminal acts, threatening members, sending links that cause viruses... my vote is that she is out, who's with me?

Lynne, yes, they are good lyrics, but what the hell are you doing? What is the purpose of posting these lyrics twice in a row?

JOHN why is this crackpot still here? Accusing members of criminal acts, threatening members, sending links that cause viruses... my vote is that she is out, who's with me?

You know you can count me in.

Just watched "Imagine". Such a beautiful film.

Myhusband Erick picked me up a special edition of Life-

today- JOhn Lennon Edition. Some great pics I'd never seen.

The freezing cold today reminds me of that week. Strange.

Funny how some things feel like they will hurt forevermore.

Dawn

Guest Stephen Turner

Adam, She is an internet xxxxx/ spam-artist, as to why she does what she does, my guess is a narsissistic personality trait. Kinda "Look how clever I'm being upsetting all these people" Ignore her buddy, eventually she will GO AWAY.....

Adam, She is an internet xxxxx/ spam-artist, as to why she does what she does, my guess is a narsissistic personality trait. Kinda "Look how clever I'm being upsetting all these people" Ignore her buddy, eventually she will GO AWAY.....

Consider it done :(