The Education Forum

FBI, the mob, and 9/11

I will refrain from comment on your theory that backing Star Wars was the reason for Reagan being shot and LaRouche “going to jail on trumped up charges” other that to say it seems highly improbable, perhaps you should start a thread about it when you can spend more time here.

FYI and FWIW Part II

This documentation appears in the March 12, 2004 issue of Executive Intelligence Review.

DOCUMENTATION

SDI and the Jailing

Of Lyndon LaRouche

by Paul Gallagher

1) Since there is nothing there but the undocumented self-serving claims of one of LaRouche disciples this isn’t evidence of anything.

2) Reagan’s shooting isn’t mentioned

3) Nothing in the essay indicates his arrests were trumped up

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will refrain from comment on your theory that backing Star Wars was the reason for Reagan being shot and LaRouche “going to jail on trumped up charges” other that to say it seems highly improbable, perhaps you should start a thread about it when you can spend more time here.

FYI and FWIW Part II

This documentation appears in the March 12, 2004 issue of Executive Intelligence Review.

DOCUMENTATION

SDI and the Jailing

Of Lyndon LaRouche

by Paul Gallagher

1) Since there is nothing there but the undocumented self-serving claims of one of LaRouche disciples this isn’t evidence of anything.

The author Paul Gallagher was also sent to prison with LaRouche. I thought his article was very precise with regards to dates and events. The documentation/timeline from the article list's various publications, press conferences and public meetings where LaRouche promoted the ideam of "beam weapons". You could look at the dates and find the publications. Their website www.wlym.com has downloaded some of those old magazines.

You can also look at my thread JFK attacks Free Trade. Click on the link and it will take you to the LaRouche video "1989" missed chance. The video goes through the SDI period, and LaRouche's role in pursuading Reagan to adopt defensive beam weapons that effectively ended Bertrand Russell's policy of mutually assured destruction.

FYI and FWIW Part II

DOCUMENTATION

SDI and the Jailing

Of Lyndon LaRouche

by Paul Gallagher

The author Paul Gallagher was also sent to prison with LaRouche. I thought his article was very precise with regards to dates and events. The documentation/timeline from the article list's various publications, press conferences and public meetings where LaRouche promoted the ideam of "beam weapons". You could look at the dates and find the publications. Their website www.wlym.com has downloaded some of those old magazines.

There was no documentation for the dates but even if such a correlation existed it isn't evidence of cause an effect. There were lots ofthings going on in the US in late 1963,some were relevant to the assassination others weren't

You can also look at my thread JFK attacks Free Trade. Click on the link and it will take you to the LaRouche video "1989" missed chance. The video goes through the SDI period, and LaRouche's role in pursuading Reagan to adopt defensive beam weapons that effectively ended Bertrand Russell's policy of mutually assured destruction.

Once again I'm not sure what you are going on about Russell was a pacifist and well known proponent of nuclear disarmament You herois a not job who claimed Mondale was a Soviet agent and that CPUSA was tied to Nixon and that he was one of the leading candidates for the democrtic nomination (in 2004 IIRC)

FYI and FWIW Part II

DOCUMENTATION

SDI and the Jailing

Of Lyndon LaRouche

by Paul Gallagher

There was no documentation for the dates but even if such a correlation existed it isn't evidence of cause an effect. There were lots ofthings going on in the US in late 1963,some were relevant to the assassination others weren't

Once again I'm not sure what you are going on about Russell was a pacifist and well known proponent of nuclear disarmament You herois a not job who claimed Mondale was a Soviet agent and that CPUSA was tied to Nixon and that he was one of the leading candidates for the democrtic nomination (in 2004 IIRC)

• 4 weeks later...
“Inside jobbers” often point to the lack of debris as evidence that flt. 93 was shot down or that no plane crashed. Previous crashes also left little wreckage namely American Eagle flt 4184 and United flt 585

American Eagle 4184

230px-Eagle_4184_crashsite.jpg

roselawn.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Eagle_Flight_4184

http://www2.indystar.com/library/factfiles...anecrashes.html

Due to the lower mass of the plane and lower speed and less acute angle of the crash 4184 probably hit the ground with 1/10 – 1/15 the force of flight 93 yet little more than a piece of the tail survived as wreckage recognizable from the air.

United 585

flight585crash.jpg

http://www.airdisaster.com/special/special-ua585.shtml

http://www.ntsb.gov/Publictn/2001/AAR0101.pdf (4 MB file)

585 was a Boeing 737-200* which weighs half as much as a 757-200** and according to the NTSB report impacted at “212 knots”*** or 245 mph 42% the speed of flt. 93 and impacted with about 1/5 the force of the 9-11 crash yet it also left little more than a hole in the ground.

* http://www.heston.net/aviation/boeing.html

** http://www.airliners.net/info/stats.main?id=101

*** see link above pg. 40 (PDF pg. 58)

Len

A little more about the flight 93 crash site:

…The jet’s impact blew a sizable crater in the earth, he said, and left the hole full of debris.

“It’s a huge, devastating scene,” Janklow said. “You can imagine what it did to the airplane and the human beings on the airplane.”

Investigators will find little to work with at the scene, Janklow said.

“Very few pieces of this tragedy are larger than a couple square inches,” said Janklow,

ABC News http://www.tenc.net/9-11backups/abclearjet.htm

“There was little debris around the crash site, as is normal in nose-dive crashes. Most everything slams in the deep divot created on impact, transportation officials say.”

AP http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn41...026/ai_n9962647

Except that both of the above were actually contemporaneous reports of the Payne Stewart crash. It was yet another example of a “nose-dive crash” that left little visible wreckage, other were already pointed out earlier on this thread (see above).

It should be noted that the Learjet was a much smaller plane almost certainly going much slower than flight 93 because the only energy source was gravity and thus would have impacted the ground with only a small fraction of the kinetic energy. Thus there would have been a lot less available to shatter the plane into small parts and borough many underground.

• 3 weeks later...

Salut,

I just read an article about a debate on Russian state tv, which took place on the 12th of Sept. Sort of like the round table "9/11 American Intellectuals Speak Out" that aired awhile ago.

Does anyone know if we can see this (in the U.S.)? Is it now online somewhere? Anything?

Regards,

Randy

Thank you for the links. "Zero" was shown after the discussion forum. This is all i know of the symposium:

"Thierry Meyssan reports from Moscow that he and other leading international 9/11 truth experts have completed taping a television debate which will be telecast on the first national program of Russian state television this coming Friday, September 12. This no-holds barred, free-wheeling debate, featuring strongly divergent opinions about what really happened on and about September 11, 2001 , will be shown in conjunction with the documentary film Zero, produced and directed by Chiesa and Franco Fracassi of Telemaco Productions in Rome . Russians are thus about to receive an unprecedented evening of 9/11 truth.

The telecast will go out in the middle of prime time. Among the participants, General Leonid Ivashov was the commander of the Russian armed forces on September 11, 2001 , and has been a leading critic of the US official version.

Among almost a dozen Russian participants in the debate that will be televised Friday evening in Moscow, one of the most compelling speakers was a Russian cosmonaut who observed the 9/11 events from his post on the International Space Station in earth orbit. This cosmonaut recounts in the telecast that, as he watched the immense plume of smoke spread from New York out over the Atlantic , he took a large number of photos and films which were sent automatically to both Houston and Moscow . “We have been studying these images very, very, carefully,” commented the cosmonaut pointedly, “and we have seen some highly interesting things.”"

I (personally) always think it sounds hinky when someone says "we have seen highly interesting things" and then mentions not a one. If you have something to say, say it; but don't act coy and then leave me with no way to follow-up or find out what you're talking about. Also, this is the only time i've ever heard about a cosmonaut and photographs.

Randy

Edited by Randy Downs

I noticed that the YouTube parts did not show any cosmonaut. It also did not show any"conspiracy debunker". It also did not show any facts - just opinion.

Not worth the time, IMO.

From the conservative Weekly Standard:

As the post-Georgia chill in U.S.-Russian relations con-tinues, the Russian govern-ment has repeatedly declared its readiness to resume a friendly partnership if the United States will reciprocate and abandon its Cold War rhetoric. Yet, at the same time, Moscow has encouraged an orgy of anti-American hysteria in the loyalist Russian media. On September 12, the America-bashing reached a new low: a prime-time special on national television peddling the notion that the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks of September 11, 2001, were an inside job by American warmongers.

The special, aired in a program called Closed Screening on the government-controlled Channel One and viewed by up to 30 million people, was built around the documentary Zero made by Italian journalist and European Parliament member Giulietto Chiesa. Ignored in most of Europe and panned by the Italian press, Zero is a hodgepodge of familiar "truth about 9/11" claims (the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives inside the buildings, the Pentagon was hit by a missile, not a plane) accompanied by ominous music and insights from such "experts" as Nobel Prize-winning literary clown Dario Fo.

Chiesa himself, a Soviet-era Italian Communist party apparatchik and Moscow correspondent for the Communist daily L'Unità--who seems to have smoothly transferred his loyalty from the USSR to the corrupt state- capitalist Russia of today--was on hand for the studio discussion. He bitterly lamented his inability to find distributors in Western Europe and the United States; thank heaven Russia still allows a forum for free speech.

[...]

For the rest - http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Publ...15/661hwlum.asp

Zero is widely available on the Net. It repeats the same fallacies of the other "truther" "documentaries" and is probably worse than average just the 1st 10 minutes contains a strawman from Dario Fo, a fabricated quote from Frank A. Demartini and falsely indicates he was involved in the construction of the towers.