The Education Forum

Anonymous user!

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

Has anyone else noticed how often we appear to have an anonymous user lurking here these days. Hardly ever uesd to happen, but in the last few months it is a daily, and sometimes several times a day occurance. I cant think why any member would wish to come here in this manner. any thoughts..

Has anyone else noticed how often we appear to have an anonymous user lurking here these days. Hardly ever uesd to happen, but in the last few months it is a daily, and sometimes several times a day occurance. I cant think why any member would wish to come here in this manner. any thoughts..

I know that for quite a while, my browser wouldn't log me in automatically, even when responding to email notices, so I was an "anonymous user" for quite a while until, for whatever reason, I now get automatically logged in.

Remember: just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you!! :)

2 or 3 members chose to do this when they log on - and it is actually an option for everyone.

They are not anonymous to administrators however

Guest Stephen Turner

I'm not saying this never used to happen, hell I tried it once soon after I joined, just to see what would happen, but it is now occuring ALL THE TIME, There's one in this thread as I type this, just thought I would mention it, carry on reguardless.

====================================================================

Just as gun shows are "sugar" which is utilized to attract the "flies" of the gun-nut world, forums such as this are monitered for a variety of reasons.

1. Do governments have those who monitor such activities as this forum?---------------Absolutely yes!

2. Do aspiring writers monitor these forums, looking for their next great book potential?-------Yes!

3. Do "wannabee's" in all walks of life monitor these forums to gain knowledge with which to further pass themselves off in the great world of "WANNABEE'S"?-----------------------------------Absolutely!

4. Do the few remaining elements who have much to lose in event the final truths are revealed, monitor these forums?---------------------------------------------They are fools if they do not!

5. Do those who have gone on record with many of the asinine theories put forth to date, continue to monitor these forums in attempt to divert and distract from the facts and evidence which long ago demonstrated the fallacies of these asinine theories?--------------------------------------Yep!

And lastly, not unlike the" closet transvestite", there are those who are serious about their "closet interest" in the JFK assassination, yet they certainly do not want their name associated with the lunacy which it has nurtured.

As the recent recepient of an "anonymous" email, which in turn informed (in a casual warning content & context) that I had ventured "out of my element", one can be assured that "Big Brother" as well as the general rank and file of many others are fequently searching these forums for a variety of reasons.

Anonymous viewers do not bother me! In event that they are not "Man" (or Woman) enough to get into the battle without their "spy" activities, then they are insignificant.

Anonymous emails which subtly threaten, piss me off severely and certainly make me want to further encroach into the subject matter (whatever it was) and lay it all out on the table.

Tom

=====================================================================

Guest Stephen Turner

Tom, as I understand it the anonymous user featuer can only be exercised by members of the Ed forum, that means they are already a know quantity (well as much as you can "know" anybody on the net) I am not concerned about spooks of all stripes lurking here that, as you say, comes with the territory.