The Education Forum

Biography: Craig Clark

Craig Clark

I see the troubles we're experiencing politically now to go back to our troubles started with the Secret Government installed after WWII.

Are you serious? Care to elaborate on this theory? Was JFK part of the 'Secret Government"? It that a code word for the ZOG?

I see the troubles we're experiencing politically now to go back to our troubles started with the Secret Government installed after WWII.

Are you serious? Care to elaborate on this theory? Was JFK part of the 'Secret Government"? It that a code word for the ZOG?

Sorry please define ZOG, I know SOG (Seat of Government, Hooverese I think)...I just meant that when we brought Nazi war criminals into the Intelligence realms of the U.S. the force of good was compromised if not irrevocably polluted. And every President since FDR has been a tool of the Secret Government, some more, some less.

Sorry please define ZOG, I know SOG (Seat of Government, Hooverese I think)...I just meant that when we brought Nazi war criminals into the Intelligence realms of the U.S. the force of good was compromised if not irrevocably polluted. And every President since FDR has been a tool of the Secret Government, some more, some less.

ZOG means Zionist Occupied Government - many people who believe in the Secret Government 'conspiracy' believe that it is run by and for the benefit of "World Jewry". But since you complained about bringing Nazis into the US I doubt you subscribe to that idea.

I started a new thread on the "Secret Government" theory.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5684