The Education Forum

Biography: Alfred C. Baldwin

Born: JUNE 23, 1936

Education: BBA, Fairfield Univ. 1957

MS, Southern Connectcut State College, 70's

JD, University of Connectiucut, School of Law 1963

Occupations: USMC-- Captain--Retired --Reserve -& Active Duty

(Full Time Active Duty from 1957-1960, 3mth Summer Tours while in Reserve)

Federal Bureau Of Investigation---Special Agent--1963-1966

Commitee To Re-Elect President---1972

New Haven, Connecticut--Board of Education--

Teacher 1974--1986

Southern Connecticut State University--Adjunct Professor---Approx 8 yrs--late 70's ealy 80's

State of Connecticut Division of Criminal Justice--Assistant State Attorney (Prosecutor) 1986 to 1995

Retired from State of Connecticut ( 20 + years) 1996 to present

Residence: Vero Beach, Florida, USA

Reason for joining forum: As a former educator I believe it is important that historical facts be recited with the utmost accuracy. Since I had direct involvement with the incident known today as "Watergate" I find it necessary to correct certain inaccuracies that have been setforth on your forum including posts that you yourself have written and some that have appeared on the Spartacus site.

Reason for joining forum: As a former educator I believe it is important that historical facts be recited with the utmost accuracy. Since I had direct involvement with the incident known today as "Watergate" I find it necessary to correct certain inaccuracies that have been setforth on your forum including posts that you yourself have written and some that have appeared on the Spartacus site.

Welcome to the Forum. I am sorry if I or other members have made factual mistakes about your involvement in the Watergate scandal. I have started a thread where you can point out these mistakes.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5670