The Education Forum

Garrison's Investigators

I know this is a long shot but does anyone know where Imight be able to find some biographical info on the people that worked in Jim Garrison's office at the time of his JFK investigation? I have searched the internet and Garrison books in vain so far. I have not been able to find out much beyond what I already know. I need the info for something I'm working on. If anyone knows anything or can direct me to someone who might be able to help, I'd be very grateful. I've also tried searching for contact info for the people themselves (those still alive) but haven't had any luck here either.

Thanks

Francesca

Joan Mellen is the best person to contact about this. I am sure she would have obtained this information during her research for her book, Farewell to Justice. She can be contacted via this Forum. See this thread:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5015

Yes you're probably right. Just thought I'd try the forum first. I just remembered that I got Joan Mellen's email address from her in Dallas. I will contact her to see if she can help. I find it frustrating being this side of the Atlantic sometimes as it makes it harder to do research!

thanks

Francesca