The Education Forum

General Walker

John Simkin

Some thoughts on ignored or manipulated physical evidence related to Bill Kelly's proposal. None are developed at any length. I just wanted to note them and pass them on for later development:

* The contemporaneous notes taken by the Bethesada prosectors that were alleged to have informed the JFK official autopsy are missing. What the WC alleges as the basis of the report (CD #397, as I recall) cannot possibly underwrite the medical forensic facts in the autopsy report. Where are they? Did Humes destroy all of the notes?

* A strong and convincing case can be made that the 3 cartridges found on 6th floor of the TSBD were planted; they were never used in any shooting. This argument rests on the dents found on each of the spent shells. Argues that they were simply fired from Oswald's alleged rifle after the gun powder and bullets were removed. Had they been discharged as whole ammo the dents would have vanished as the propulsion power of the explosion would have flattened out the dents. A bit complicated but it can be supported.

* Oswald's paraffin tests on right cheek was negative. No matter how you spin this it exonerates him.

* The WC and FBI are never able to produce a chain-of-custody case for the so-called "magic bullet." The only one who was involved in handling this bullet and swore that it came from Connally's stretcher was SA Elmer Todd. None of the others Wright Rowley, Johnsen were able to swear that the WC identified CE399 was the one that came from Connally's carriage at Parkland. Only Todd made this identification. He was the agent who got the bullet from Johnsen (SS) who got it from O.P. Wright. Todd then brought it to FBI Lab in WDC. The problem is that the so-called "MB" at NARA does not have Todd's mark on it. If Todd marked the JFK bullet it is not the one that now rests in the archives. This, of course, is the bullet in question that the WC used to tie Oswald's rifle to the assasination. It was the only thing that ties him to the "original sin."

* The same case can be made for the so-called Walker bullet. This bullet was not a 6.5 mm bullet. I have some of this in Breach of Trust and will develop the whole Walker shooting at greater length in a ms I am working on now.

-------------------------------------

Mr. McKnight:

As you know, Howard K. Davis ["Davy"] and I, visited with Gen. Walker during the late evening hours of July 4th, and continued through the late morning hours, of July 5th, 1963.

You might recall that upon leaving Walker's home on Turtle Creek Drive, and returning to rest at the apartment of Wally Welch's secretary [Welch had been a Fiorini/Sturgis operative]; we both had some rather serious exchanges regarding current report, and those that made reference to Walker's future plans.

[We were especially concerned about exactly which Miami Cuban exile entities he might align his organization with, and thereby tend to dominate the Miami scene -- just as Paulino Sierra was attempting to accomplish at that very moment !!]

We also disussed the fact that: Despite Walker having been shot at, less than 3 months previous, we were much chagrined that; throughout the night [and early morning hours] Walker had permitted us to sit just underneath where the bullet had struck his wall !!

We both concluded that he was either some kind of nut -- for wilfully exposing all three of us to an ongoing sniper threat; or that the shooting had been a "set-up" by him !! And/or. that he had acquiesced to same by other parties. Moreover, we did notice that he continued to have a small crew of "Gay" men still residing at his home. [of course, the term "Gay" was not used during that Era].

What we both wondered, and even after our return to Miami: Why didn't the extant "official?" law enforcement reports contain any quotes ["statements"] by said "house guests" ??!! They most certainly would fall under that category defined as being routiine "material witnesses"??!!

Are you aware of the report that: When the shooting occured, Walker was NOT seated alone; but was speaking with a rather notorious "visitor" that night ?! Another report identifies the bullet as a .38 calibre, but doesn't discuss the notable disimilarities (which still exist) between those used in automatic pistols, from those fired by revolvers ??!!

Chairs,

GPH

According to FBI documents, General Walker was in Austin Texas from the last of June until the second week of July. On the fourth of July he attended a fireworks display in Austin with a Capt. of the Texas 49th Armord Div. The next day they were at Ft Sam Houston and San Marcous Texas according to the 62- serv file of the FBI.

According to FBI documents, General Walker was in Austin Texas from the last of June until the second week of July. On the fourth of July he attended a fireworks display in Austin with a Capt. of the Texas 49th Armord Div. The next day they were at Ft Sam Houston and San Marcous Texas according to the 62- serv file of the FBI.

--------------------------

Well, I guess I might as well shred the FOIA/PA documents, along with my 1977 federal trial "discovery" files -- which show me and Davis; not just visiting Walker, but also naming Welch, his secretary, and her 16 year old daughter. Miami fed. judge Hoeveler forced the prosecution to give up a bundle, and when they "side-bared" as to "security & law enforcement" exclusions -- he remarked as to the "T-1 & T-2 Informants" on several FBI "302s". I stated that we had met "privately" with Walker !! SO, with July 5th dates on the "T" snitches, I quickly declared that they were either, "inhouse-bugs", "wiretaps"; or BOTH. I can't believe I gotz da whole files !!

Said files even comment on the "N" number of the aircraft we borrowed from "Embry Riddle Aviation" at Opa-Locka Airport, and with note margins directing a little pressure to be put on that outfit. Didn't work though, Jack McKay was a big time JBS member, quite wealthy and friendly with Nixon, LBJ, and Hoover !!

Have you got the RIF numbers and cover sheets, I knew they were holding out on me sometimes. Might help to cover my ass with the ex-wife; who also wondered about our flying to Dallas and missing a promised holiday with our kiddies !!

Chairs,

GPH

• 5 weeks later...

Gerry, if you ever want to share the identities of Dallas' very own T-1 and T-2 informants, unless they are still alive, I would be interested in knowing.

In the meantime, as this thread is about Maj General Edwin Walker, I found this on the Dallas Archives URL

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/39/3983-001.gif

Walker Letter from circa 1991-93

A common assassin with a Dead President - Commander-In-Chief is an ugly experience since 1963.

The President went to Dallas knowing and protecting his November assassin Lee H. Oswald from prosecution for his April Crime "Attempted Assassination of the former General working at his desk in his Dallas home 9:00 PM April 10th."

The Kennedy protection included an early morning secret release of the prime suspect Lee H.Oswald, from Dallas Police Custody on Kennedy's orders, April 11th

The President did not live to know that he knew his assassin but everyone else lived to know that he did and that his assassin could not be prosecuted for the November Crime because of his Kennedy protection from prosecution for his April Crime.

The law does not provide for protection and prosecution at the same time.

Only by the election of a new goverment could the protection be eliminated.

What are we to make of the letter about JFK freeing Oswald? Is Walker known to have gone nuts? Was he nuts in 1963?

Gerry, if you ever want to share the identities of Dallas' very own T-1 and T-2 informants, unless they are still alive, I would be interested in knowing.

In the meantime, as this thread is about Maj General Edwin Walker, I found this on the Dallas Archives URL

A common assassin with a Dead President - Commander-In-Chief is an ugly experience since 1963.

The President went to Dallas knowing and protecting his November assassin Lee H. Oswald from prosecution for his April Crime "Attempted Assassination of the former General working at his desk in his Dallas home 9:00 PM April 10th."

The Kennedy protection included an early morning secret release of the prime suspect Lee H.Oswald, from Dallas Police Custody on Kennedy's orders, April 11th

The President did not live to know that he knew his assassin but everyone else lived to know that he did and that his assassin could not be prosecuted for the November Crime because of his Kennedy protection from prosecution for his April Crime.

-----------------------------

Robert:

I clearly stated in my post that: When the FBI 302s were raised by me in the federal courtroom, a day or two before I examined Lou Conein as a "defense witness" -- I stated to the judge (during a sidebar) that "T-1 & T-2" must have been telephone taps, and/or room "bugs" placed inside Walker's home at that time. I was told later (during 1963) that he had "grown a brain", and had paid to have his residence swept by countermeasure experts on more than one occasion.

Since Turtle Creek was laid out as a "no-parking" zone, it would have been difficult for "spotters" to park and surveil the residence without being noticed, and probably complained about my his neighbors, i.e., calling the DPD. Most visitors were advised to park behind Walker's house -- which really looked like a junkyard. The only good surveillance point we saw (during 1962-63) was the church parking lot.

Walker's motivation, being "handled", acting as a "honey pot" agent provocateur, and ALL of hisactivities vis-a-vis LHO, 'Ol Miss, the KKK, etc., remain highly classified; and that is why even the more recent authors have consistently drawn a blank as to the realities of his "sanctioned" (permitted/controlled) operations.

General Frederick (1967) and Duff Matson (1970s) would only comment that: Despite their personal dislike for Walker, they had been made aware of a few specifics; which indicated that he was operating in accord with the directives of "the highest authority" -- which I think, meant persons in the "White House".

I have hesitated at developing any further interest in Walker since the 1991 filming of "JFK"; and this was mainly because of my well developed distaste for the man !! Back during 1963, we discovered that he was "up-to-speed" on much too much of what was developing within the Cuban anti-Castro operations. At the time we believed that he was operating as an informant for the government, and that indicated possible breaches of security, most of which -- regularly resulted in Havana knowing too much about the "autonomous" groups.

I guess I was supposed to "take-the-bait" about Walker having been elsewhere during the July 4th 1963 weekend, and thereafter, having been "outraged" by said vile accusatiom -- reponded with a "spilling my guts" posting. Sorry folks, that Weberman style horsexxxx doesn't work now, and didn't work then !!

I have network television bugging the hell out of my lawyers for interviews right now, and as I had then told both Fanning & Sullivan ("Frontline - LHO"-1993); that whatever the financial offers -- I am NOT interested in my making some "meager" additions to this recent German documentary film.

In fact, the CBC "Canucks" were told to produce their transcribed copy of the 1977 "Fifth Estate" interview by the Chinese lady, plus the video of what was actually broadcast -- or DON'T BOTHER TO CALL BACK !!

That interview was done inside my office [investigative Research Associates, 410 Monaco Bldg.] and the CBC television crew was informed that said office was "wired" and that we would be recording the interview simultaneousely. They signed papers acknowledging same, and were warned that ANY misuse of editing techniques would result in civil court actions. Our lawyer's office was down the hall.

My attorneys have directed CBC executives to explore specific postings on the internet, and should they not make an effort to interview specific persons (as to their postings) and thereafter respond in writing as to same -- I will give NO interviews. I don't need their money, and I have more important business on my plate at this time. So, some diddly-xxxx TV time is of NO interest to me whatsoever.

Gerry

I to am interested in the identity of T-2 in particular.

You said:

"I stated to the judge (during a sidebar) that "T-1 & T-2" must have been telephone taps, and/or room "bugs" placed inside Walker's home at that time. I was told later (during 1963) that he had "grown a brain", and had paid to have his residence swept by countermeasure experts on more than one occasion."

Do you still believe that they were taps?

If so this exchange of testimony with Agent Hosty becomes more important:

Mr. HOSTY. It says, "On April 21, 1963, Dallas confidential informant T-2 advised that Lee H. Oswald of Dallas, Tex, was in contact with the Fair Play for Cuba Committee in New York City at which time he advised that he passed out pamphlets for the Fair Play for Cuba Committee. According to T-2, Oswald had a placard around his neck reading, 'Hands Off Cuba, Viva Fidel.'"

This would suggest that within days of the assassination attempt on Walker that Walker would be informing the FBI about Oswald via taps placed in his home. This contridicts Walker's testimony before the attorneys for the Warren Commission where he denies knowledge of Oswald. It also would call into question his transatlantic telephone conversation with the German newpaper that printed a story about Oswald shooting at Walker on April 10, 1963 that appeared in their Nov. 29,1963 edition (the same day the Warren Commission was formed).

The T-2 informant information is also what generated the reopening of the Oswald file for the FBI. This reopening helped the FBI keep tabs on the movements of LHO in the months preceding the assassiantion of JFK. As Jefferson Morley has discovered these FBI memos were directed to the office of Richard Helms.

You also state:

"General Frederick (1967) and Duff Matson (1970s) would only comment that: Despite their personal dislike for Walker, they had been made aware of a few specifics; which indicated that he was operating in accord with the directives of "the highest authority" -- which I think, meant persons in the "White House".

This would also go along with what I have suggested, that Walker may have been a plant into the "right wing" movement in America.

I had the opportunity to review the papers of General Frederick (stored in the Hoover Library at Stanford University) last summer and have done "some" reseach on him and his relationship with both Walker and Maxwell Taylor. While I have found that he seems to have disagreed with Walker's politics post 1961 he would, when Walker was in the area, attend his lectures and visit with the resigned General. The Frederick papers also included a photo (one of very few) of Walker and Frederick together. What I am saying is that I am led to believe that the relationship between both Frederick and Walker remained cordial if not close for the remainder of Frederick's life.

Just as a curiosity Frederick was associated with Thomas Karamessine while he was in Greece.

Jim Root

-----------------------------

Robert:

I clearly stated in my post that: When the FBI 302s were raised by me in the federal courtroom, a day or two before I examined Lou Conein as a "defense witness" -- I stated to the judge (during a sidebar) that "T-1 & T-2" must have been telephone taps, and/or room "bugs" placed inside Walker's home at that time. I was told later (during 1963) that he had "grown a brain", and had paid to have his residence swept by countermeasure experts on more than one occasion.

Since Turtle Creek was laid out as a "no-parking" zone, it would have been difficult for "spotters" to park and surveil the residence without being noticed, and probably complained about my his neighbors, i.e., calling the DPD. Most visitors were advised to park behind Walker's house -- which really looked like a junkyard. The only good surveillance point we saw (during 1962-63) was the church parking lot.

Walker's motivation, being "handled", acting as a "honey pot" agent provocateur, and ALL of hisactivities vis-a-vis LHO, 'Ol Miss, the KKK, etc., remain highly classified; and that is why even the more recent authors have consistently drawn a blank as to the realities of his "sanctioned" (permitted/controlled) operations.

General Frederick (1967) and Duff Matson (1970s) would only comment that: Despite their personal dislike for Walker, they had been made aware of a few specifics; which indicated that he was operating in accord with the directives of "the highest authority" -- which I think, meant persons in the "White House".

I have hesitated at developing any further interest in Walker since the 1991 filming of "JFK"; and this was mainly because of my well developed distaste for the man !! Back during 1963, we discovered that he was "up-to-speed" on much too much of what was developing within the Cuban anti-Castro operations. At the time we believed that he was operating as an informant for the government, and that indicated possible breaches of security, most of which -- regularly resulted in Havana knowing too much about the "autonomous" groups.

I guess I was supposed to "take-the-bait" about Walker having been elsewhere during the July 4th 1963 weekend, and thereafter, having been "outraged" by said vile accusatiom -- reponded with a "spilling my guts" posting. Sorry folks, that Weberman style horsexxxx doesn't work now, and didn't work then !!

I have network television bugging the hell out of my lawyers for interviews right now, and as I had then told both Fanning & Sullivan ("Frontline - LHO"-1993); that whatever the financial offers -- I am NOT interested in my making some "meager" additions to this recent German documentary film.

In fact, the CBC "Canucks" were told to produce their transcribed copy of the 1977 "Fifth Estate" interview by the Chinese lady, plus the video of what was actually broadcast -- or DON'T BOTHER TO CALL BACK !!

That interview was done inside my office [investigative Research Associates, 410 Monaco Bldg.] and the CBC television crew was informed that said office was "wired" and that we would be recording the interview simultaneousely. They signed papers acknowledging same, and were warned that ANY misuse of editing techniques would result in civil court actions. Our lawyer's office was down the hall.

My attorneys have directed CBC executives to explore specific postings on the internet, and should they not make an effort to interview specific persons (as to their postings) and thereafter respond in writing as to same -- I will give NO interviews. I don't need their money, and I have more important business on my plate at this time. So, some diddly-xxxx TV time is of NO interest to me whatsoever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had been wondering "if" and/or when you might get around to this!

Guess those who expouse that LHO had no motive had best "re-think" a little, as well as do some additional "digging" on the General.

I do believe that the "cat" has been let out of the bag!

Tom

Just so that no one gets confused on the issues, John Birch served with General Chennault in China, where he was killed.

This of course gives him direct ties to CAMCO aka William D. Pawley

http://www.mdah.state.ms.us/arlib/contents...8|0|2|2|1|1|476