The Education Forum

Gerry Hemming: Timeline

John Simkin

I have a link from my page on you to this thread.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=3173

However, I suspect my readers will be very confused by this debate about your knowledge of the JFK assassination. It seems that you have been misquoted or misunderstood in the past. I think it would be a good idea to clear-up this confusion. I have therefore started this new thread for you. Maybe, you could state clearly and concisely what you know about the assassination of JFK. Maybe you could also post a timeline of your life (what you were doing and when you were doing it). I would then use this information to correct my web page on you.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKhemming.htm

If you did this you would provide a good response to those who have argued that you have confused people on purpose.

Gerry, do you plan to take advantage of this offer?

----------------------------

John:

Are you asking that I make corrections to the "Spartacus Bio", Weberman's

thousands of distortions, prolix, etc. -- or am I to go to my bookself and pull down the two dozen plus books with my name in the index; or maybe the 8,000+ files [not pages, but multiple page "Files"] from every agency including the HSCA ?? Patricia Orr's HSCA chronology is over 100+ pages.

And just where do I start this mammoth tome ? I get 200+ e-mails every day, and my carpal limits the time and opportunity to be on the keyboard.

Do you want me to start with March, 1961 -- where I was tasked to take Gene Sherman of the Los Angeles Times to Miami [and elsewhere] in order that we might derail [sabotage, foul-up, expose, detour, circumvent, delay, etc.] the then confirmed "Invasion of Cuba Plan" ??

So far, very few of the members have bothered to ask specific questions as to exactly how the hell my name was brought into the JFK matter, first by Hoover [1964], and then by Garrison [1966] ??!!

Am I to correct the vagueries or conflicts found in the FBI, CIA, etc. versus the private scribblings of misinformed [or slothful, or mislead, or mis-spoke, or "Ms."lied to] scribblers & authors ??!! Even the massive amount of time spent by the numerous HSCA "investigators??" while they stumbled and bumbled through the "Hemming Cuban scene" is totally contradictory !! Am I expected to correct their wet-dreams with a wave of my "social" finger ??

First off, there never was a connection between InterPen and Sturgis, especially his Int'l Anti-Communist Brigade [and ALL of its 4 members]!!

Sturgis attempted to insinuate this, so that he could continue scamming money from Norm Rothman, Perez Jimenez, Rojas Pinilla, et al.!! But it didn't work out because: They all discovered that I had "inherited" the few remaining members of his phony group. He lied to the press [with the assistance of "Jimmy" Buchanan of the Fla. Sun Sentinel], and just like so many of the other lazy scribblers who followed, they took the easy way out, by avoiding & evading proper research and interviews. Thus they continued on to repeat, over and again, this same worthless tabloid trash.

I am still waiting for somebody to "CITE" to some "AUTHORITY" when they pose an inquiry in my direction. The most recent stupidity is: Citing Tony Summer's mistake in placing Rorke, et al. at the FBI "seizure" at McLaney's "West of" LaCombe, LA property. I will once again [sometime later this week] explain exactly WHY there was no SEIZURE of anything, especially the dynamite!! No guns, no airplanes, no trains, no firetrucks, no alligators, and NO TRAINING CAMPS !!

Chairs,

GPH

I am still waiting for somebody to "CITE" to some "AUTHORITY" when they pose an inquiry in my direction. The most recent stupidity is: Citing Tony Summer's mistake in placing Rorke, et al. at the FBI "seizure" at McLaney's "West of" LaCombe, LA property.

Perhaps a constructive approach would be to ask the Big Guy what "authority" he would "cite," just the name of a scribbler or tome that got something, anything, correct. The loathesome record of people who have relied upon Hemming's statements only to have him disclaim them subsequently is extensive. In the recent spate of books, Hemming is the source for assertions that RFK had direct meetings with Roselli and Oswald. So how about naming the people who have interviewed Hemming and correctly recorded his assertions (if there are any)? After all, people like Summers, Weberman, Mellen, Waldron, Hartmann, etc., either don't understand plain English or there is some more bizarre aspect to Hemmingspeak that eludes even the most sincere scribblers and bookreaders. This approach would avoid the misdirectional blather and absurdly exaggerated use of adjectives.

T.C.

I am still waiting for somebody to "CITE" to some "AUTHORITY" when they pose an inquiry in my direction. The most recent stupidity is: Citing Tony Summer's mistake in placing Rorke, et al. at the FBI "seizure" at McLaney's "West of" LaCombe, LA property.

Perhaps a constructive approach would be to ask the Big Guy what "authority" he would "cite," just the name of a scribbler or tome that got something, anything, correct. The loathesome record of people who have relied upon Hemming's statements only to have him disclaim them subsequently is extensive. In the recent spate of books, Hemming is the source for assertions that RFK had direct meetings with Roselli and Oswald. So how about naming the people who have interviewed Hemming and correctly recorded his assertions (if there are any)? After all, people like Summers, Weberman, Mellen, Waldron, Hartmann, etc., either don't understand plain English or there is some more bizarre aspect to Hemmingspeak that eludes even the most sincere scribblers and bookreaders. This approach would avoid the misdirectional blather and absurdly exaggerated use of adjectives.

T.C.

-------------------------------

Yes Timmy:

IT IS A LOATHESOME RECORD. And why don't YOU cite the book(s) and page numbers of where" "...In the recent spate of books, Hemming is the 'source?' for assertions that RFK had 'DIRECT' meetings with Roselli and Oswald..."!!

One of the first [almost correct] quotes attributed to me are found in John Newman's "Oswald" book. And that was with reference to my having the "Sgt. of the Guard" (USMC) at the main gate [MCAF Santa Ana (LTA) call LHO from his barracks, to join me for a ride in the US Navy pickup truck [property of GCA-39M] for a short trip to the "Ride Pickup Hut" outside the base. [i retain a photo of said USN truck]

However, Newman was in a hurry, couldn't stay on the telephone more than about 7 minutes, and thereafter misquoted and omitted the specifics of that incident. [Maybe the editor/publisher "made-me-do-it??"]

Bradley Ayers made the very first reference to RFK having visited the "Special Training Area" in his book, "The War That Never Was". [Go buy a copy, but I would suggest awaiting any corrections to those statements in his new book, whic is due out in March]

Brad failed to identify the "exact locale" where RFK was "seen" by the "trainees"??!! Was it at the Coral Gables-by-the-Sea safehous, the Ocean Reef Resort safehouse [North Key Largo], the phony JM/WAVE "Coast Guard Station" on the point [south Key Largo, which we use before going on to No Name key],

or at the shooter/demolitions site [at the today, still unincorporated village] on Eliott Key ??!! He failed to specify as to whether "Col." Roselli was even there that, or any other, night !!

My statements to Mellen, et al. was that RFK was "SEEN" by those who were at either the Ckekika Park "Isolation Site", and/or the Avocado Drive "Isolation Site". LHO was present at either or both sites for about a week, and that it remains uncertain that he recognized RFK during the numerous visits.

I qualified ALL statements from my sources [who still refuse to speak with anyone, especially amateur tabloid trash scribblers] and suggested that there existed a strong possibility that: RFK pulled LHO's dossier after he learned of his arrest on 11/22/1963.

The people who were there with him, and those who spoke with him during the intervening months, refuse to comment upon same!! Because, as far as they are concerned, and so violently state: "IT IS NOBODY'S BUSINESSBUT THEIR OWN, AND THEY DON'T EVEN DISCUSS SAID MATTERS AMONGST THEMSELVES OR WITH THEIR FAMILIES!!"

Mellen was pissed off because those sources refused to speak with her -- "...Even after 40+ years..??"!!

And I am going to "cite-to-authority" for a punk bookreader ??!! Dream on !! I was there, but it is now my fault that you have wasted man/girl hours on bullxxxx books, postings, tabloids, and the bile from agenda driven "NOTHINGS/NOBODYS" !!

Mellen suspected that Russo had interviewed those sources, and that they had given him the "whole story".

That was [and remains today] NOT the case !! Russo was extremely limited to ONLY those inquiries relating to a very few "specific" matters. That is exactly why I instructed my daughter to stop the taping, when Angelo made reference to "Benny" and LHO!! THAT was NONE of Russo's business, and none of anybody else's business, especially those voyeuristic tabloid trash scribblers, their readers, AND THE HORSE THEY RODE IN ON !!

DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS UNDERSTANDING THE FOREGOING ?? Or do you remain deluded by your "Self Importance" -- enough that you will continue with your failed, and worthless attempts at "cajoling" information even more information -- for "hard copy"!! Check-out what is available on the Internet, and should you encounter problems sorting out the bullxxxx from the few facts, let me know -- VIA TITLE & PAGE NUMBER.

When I told Bob Brown [sOF/Mag] about the "Bayo/Pawley Operation" during our operations in Peru [1970],

he later told quite a few folks that this was all more of "Patrick's Bullxxxx". When he called Billings some months later, and Billings directed him to the lawsuit files (Cantin, et al. vs: LIFE, Wm. D. Pawley, et al.) and the records of the subsequent financial settlements, one would think that an apology was forthcoming.

And where is the response to my repeated queries as to the source of the bullxxxx acronym "Operation Tilt"??!!

This "pooh-poohing" by scriveners was exactly the case, when Turner and Hinckle first picked up the story from me, and then got the 'brush-off" from Brown. But still NO apologies; SO NO MORE INTERVIEWS WILL BE GIVEN IN ABEYANCE OF SAME !!

Turner and Hinckle swallowed the "Tooshee Tale" about the "Thor II" leaving the docks at Marathon, even despite the fact that there were NO docks at Marathon. The dock where we were arrest [Dec. 1962] was on Sombrero Key, at a CIA safehouse, located right next door to ther "Radio Americas" CIA antenna. My FBI files show exactly where mechanic/janitor [and serial check bouncer] "Tooshee" was on that day, and day after day, year after year before, and since that crap !!

PLEASE. Somebody defend him, and I will FAX his whole goddamn file to John forthwith !!

Read the CIA Inspector General [and other] reports, to wit: The motor vessel (M/V) Thor II was NEVER seaworthy, was NEVER afloat, and was therefore: NEVER USED by JM/WAVE, nor any other WH-3 or 4, or SAS Staff entities !! The Tejana II, and the ex-US Navy PCS & YMS vessels; "REX", "LEDA", "STAR", "VENUS", etc. were used quite often over many years.

Any quotes or citations by Lamar or Thom came from extensive e-mails [to a list-group] and/or a couple of brief telephone calls. NO face-to-face interviews ever ocurred. Had they taken the time out from their busy 17 year schedule, there would be fewer assumptions, omissions, and conclusions -- which are now open to challenges.

Timmy, if you have the time, and I realize that you are a busy "person?" -- kindly cite the alleged quotes, and I will attempt to respond in due time. BUT, I am not going to give you sufficient materiel force necessary for: Either your publishing dreams, your diary, nor for party talk with your boyfriends !!

Chairs,

GPH

I am still waiting for somebody to "CITE" to some "AUTHORITY" when they pose an inquiry in my direction.
Perhaps a constructive approach would be to ask the Big Guy what "authority" he would "cite," just the name of a scribbler or tome that got something, anything, correct.
Yes Timmy: IT IS A LOATHESOME RECORD. And why don't YOU cite the book(s) and page numbers of where" "...In the recent spate of books, Hemming is the 'source?' for assertions that RFK had 'DIRECT' meetings with Roselli and Oswald..."!!

From Ultimate Sacrifice, p. 408: "A former anti-Castro activist, whose CIA and FBI files are extensive, claims that Bobby Kennedy actually met Johnny Rosselli on one occasion in Miami. The meeting occurred in '1962,' sometime 'before the Cuban Missile Crisis' of October 1962." Source: "Phone interview with Gerry Patrick Hemming, 4-10-96."

From A Farewell To Justice, p. 201: "Without corroboration, offering none, Hemming spins a story of Bobby choppering from Palm Beach to a training facility near Homestead Air Force base. There, Hemming imagines, Bobby met with Cubans, many of them Bay of Pigs veterans, who were part of his Special Group. According to Hemming, among the Cubans that day stood one Lee Harvey Oswald, even as independent corroboration does indeed place Oswald in Miami that summer of 1963." Source: "Interviews with Gerald Patrick Hemming, November 15, 2000; June 5, 2005."

Those are just the two most recent examples. I'm not defending the authors, so there's no need to play kill the messenger. A simple confirmation or denial that these claims came out of Hemming's mouth would suffice.

Check-out what is available on the Internet, and should you encounter problems sorting out the bullxxxx from the few facts, let me know -- VIA TITLE & PAGE NUMBER.

I've given Hemming two recent examples, with title and page number, of the forty plus years of BS. I'm not interested in an adjusted version. A simple confirmation or denial that these authors did or did not accurately present his comments would suffice. As for the challenge to go on the Internet, why access Weberman if it's unreliable? Why waste time on the decades of work by flawed scribblers. Why can't Hemming point to a single book and say: that is the best of the lot. Then as a basis for discussion, that work could be used to move forward.

Turner and Hinckle swallowed the "Tooshee Tale" about the "Thor II" leaving the docks at Marathon, even despite the fact that there were NO docks at Marathon.... PLEASE. Somebody defend him, and I will FAX his whole goddamn file to John forthwith !!

Consider me to be defending Tosh here and now. I have personally posted documents which support the timing and substance of his assertions. I also went scuba diving from Marathon in November, 2004, and there was a large inlet lined with docks. So, whether my defense is deemed adequate or not, it's time for Hemming to deliver on his commitment: "FAX his whole goddamn file to John forthwith !!"

Timmy, if you have the time, and I realize that you are a busy "person?" -- kindly cite the alleged quotes, and I will attempt to respond in due time.

I have "kindly" cited the most recent alleged quotes. I have no interest in working through forty plus years of Hemming's inability to have a clearcut communication with any historian, absent him naming just one whose work he supports. Any reader of this forum can get a sense of the difficulty. As for whether or not I'm a "person," what are the alternatives in Hemmingworld?

T.C.

I am still waiting for somebody to "CITE" to some "AUTHORITY" when they pose an inquiry in my direction.
Perhaps a constructive approach would be to ask the Big Guy what "authority" he would "cite," just the name of a scribbler or tome that got something, anything, correct.
Yes Timmy: IT IS A LOATHESOME RECORD. And why don't YOU cite the book(s) and page numbers of where" "...In the recent spate of books, Hemming is the 'source?' for assertions that RFK had 'DIRECT' meetings with Roselli and Oswald..."!!

From Ultimate Sacrifice, p. 408: "A former anti-Castro activist, whose CIA and FBI files are extensive, claims that Bobby Kennedy actually met Johnny Rosselli on one occasion in Miami. The meeting occurred in '1962,' sometime 'before the Cuban Missile Crisis' of October 1962." Source: "Phone interview with Gerry Patrick Hemming, 4-10-96."

From A Farewell To Justice, p. 201: "Without corroboration, offering none, Hemming spins a story of Bobby choppering from Palm Beach to a training facility near Homestead Air Force base. There, Hemming imagines, Bobby met with Cubans, many of them Bay of Pigs veterans, who were part of his Special Group. According to Hemming, among the Cubans that day stood one Lee Harvey Oswald, even as independent corroboration does indeed place Oswald in Miami that summer of 1963." Source: "Interviews with Gerald Patrick Hemming, November 15, 2000; June 5, 2005."

Those are just the two most recent examples. I'm not defending the authors, so there's no need to play kill the messenger. A simple confirmation or denial that these claims came out of Hemming's mouth would suffice.

Check-out what is available on the Internet, and should you encounter problems sorting out the bullxxxx from the few facts, let me know -- VIA TITLE & PAGE NUMBER.

I've given Hemming two recent examples, with title and page number, of the forty plus years of BS. I'm not interested in an adjusted version. A simple confirmation or denial that these authors did or did not accurately present his comments would suffice. As for the challenge to go on the Internet, why access Weberman if it's unreliable? Why waste time on the decades of work by flawed scribblers. Why can't Hemming point to a single book and say: that is the best of the lot. Then as a basis for discussion, that work could be used to move forward.

Turner and Hinckle swallowed the "Tooshee Tale" about the "Thor II" leaving the docks at Marathon, even despite the fact that there were NO docks at Marathon.... PLEASE. Somebody defend him, and I will FAX his whole goddamn file to John forthwith !!

Consider me to be defending Tosh here and now. I have personally posted documents which support the timing and substance of his assertions. I also went scuba diving from Marathon in November, 2004, and there was a large inlet lined with docks. So, whether my defense is deemed adequate or not, it's time for Hemming to deliver on his commitment: "FAX his whole goddamn file to John forthwith !!"

Timmy, if you have the time, and I realize that you are a busy "person?" -- kindly cite the alleged quotes, and I will attempt to respond in due time.

I have "kindly" cited the most recent alleged quotes. I have no interest in working through forty plus years of Hemming's inability to have a clearcut communication with any historian, absent him naming just one whose work he supports. Any reader of this forum can get a sense of the difficulty. As for whether or not I'm a "person," what are the alternatives in Hemmingworld?

T.C.

-----------------------------

W. R. Plumlee first initiated a request under the "Freedom of Information / Privacy Act" [Title 5 U.S. Code, section 552, et seq.] during early 1981. The Government responded very quickly, as there were

NO extensive redactions necessary for security purposes; other than the routine blacking out of law enforcement personnel names, and which were noted as "law enforcement exemptions"!!

The following letter was sent to Plumlee by Bernard "Bud" Fensterwald, Jr.:

Law Offices

Fensterwald & Associates

2101 L Street, N. W.

WASHINGTON, D. C. 20037

_______

(202) 785-1636

April 21, 1981

Mr. William R. Plumlee

c/o General Delivery

Bailey, Colorado 80431

Dear Tosh:

You must be special, you got your records in record

time - - if you'll pardon the pun.

Let me know what you think.

Best regards,

Bernard Fensterwald, Jr.

BF/is

enclosure

cc: Gary Shaw

Gary, We would like the Plumlee material back when you

have finished with it. Thanks

BF

------------------------------------------

RECEIVED

April 27, 1981

J. GARY SHAW, ARCH.

-----------------------------------------

The contents of these files reveal that:

[FBI "302" - CI 105-new]

Address: 3509 Lexington Avenue

Dallas, Texas

Race: White

Sex: Male

Date of Birth: 11/25/37

Place of Birth: Panama City Florida

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 165

Hair: Brown, curly, pompadour

fashion

Eyes: Hazel

Build: Medium

Frame: Slender

Complexion: Medium

Teeth: Good

Scars and Marks: Upper right arm - tattoo

of eagle with shield

(U.S. Army emblem);

Left forearm - tattoo of

redbird sitting on a limb

Military Service: U. S. Army 3/53 to 7/53,

Honorable Discharge

because of minority

Social Security No.: 452-52-4723

Army Serial No.: RA 18389060

Relatives: William W. Plumlee, father,

Dallas, Texas;

C. M. MORGAN, Stepfather;

MARGARET J. MORGAN, Mother,

3509 Lexington Avenue,

Dallas, Texas;

RONNIE MORGAN, half brother,

age 10;

MURRAY DEAN MORGAN, half

brother, age 12,

address same as mother.

Education: Attended North Dallas

High School through tenth

grade;

Completed high school in

Army and correspondence

courses.

Marital Status: Divorced Dorothy Joan

Casells, 2601 Harvard,

Dallas, Texas; two boys,

age 3 and 2, and one

daughter, age four months,

born of marriage. Divorced

3/58

Plumlee furnished the following employment record

and residences:

7/54 to 7/55, Riddle Airlines, Miami, Florida

7/55 to 7/56, Delta Airlines, Dallas, Texas

7/56 to 12/56 unrecalled

1256 to 12/57, Greenfield Flying Service, West Hollywood, Florida

12/56 to 3/58, Petroleum Helicopters, Morgan City, Louisiana

4/58 to 7/58, Radio Announcer, KEPS Radio, Eagle Pass, Texas

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Plumlee never served in the U. S. Armed Forces, save for 4 months in "Recruit Basic Training"; and upon it being discovered that he was underage -- he was "Separated from Service". The document used by the Department of Defense was a "Form" printed up by the GPO for this very type of "Minority Separation"; which is completely different than that which regular members of the military are issued;

"Form DD-214".

There is no "Discharge" per se, as there has been no lawful service of enlistment. In fact, his later alleged "Army Serial Number" (RA 183890160) was immediately rescinded due to his false enlistment, and that number was later issued to another Army member. A quick check with the Department of Veterans Affairs will show that Plumlee accrued no rights to any benefits whatsoever, as he was denied re-enlistment in any branch of the U. S. Armed Forces.

Any reference by a person separated thus, and later claiming to have been granted either a "General" or "Honorable" Discharge is fraudulent, a federal criminal felony, and pursuant to 18 US Code, sect. 1001; is punishable by up to 5 years imprisonment (w/ $10,000 fine) in each and every instance where the person makes said claim(s)!!

A year after his 4 months of recruit training, the official records [confirmed by Plumlee to the FBI) employment records and residences which begin during July 1954, and continue through July 1958.

I would call attention to the fact that at age 21 [1958] he already had his self-styled "REDBIRD" tattoo, and that any association with his many other fraudulent claims. Especially the lies about his alleged "CIA JFK ABORT FLIGHT" to Redbird Airport [13 miles SW of Dallas] during November, 1963 -- and that said tattoo was a "commemorative sign" adopted by he and his cohorts subsequent to the assassination of JFK !!

MORE TO COME !!

GPH

-----------------------------------------

Any transmittal of fraudulent claims by Plumlee, especially over the Internet; voids the federal 5 year statute of limitations, and thereby renews his being subjected to federal criminal charges.

[18 US CODE, Sect. 1001; 18 US CODE, sect. 371; etc.]

Law Offices

Fensterwald & Associates

2101 L Street, N. W.

WASHINGTON, D. C. 20037

_______

(202) 785-1636

April 21, 1981

Mr. William R. Plumlee

c/o General Delivery

Bailey, Colorado 80431

Dear Tosh:

You must be special, you got your records in record time - - if you'll pardon the pun. Let me know what you think.

Best regards,

Bernard Fensterwald, Jr.

BF/is

enclosure

cc: Gary Shaw....

I would call attention to the fact that at age 21 [1958] he already had his self-styled "REDBIRD" tattoo, and that any association with his many other fraudulent claims. Especially the lies about his alleged "CIA JFK ABORT FLIGHT" to Redbird Airport [13 miles SW of Dallas] during November, 1963 -- and that said tattoo was a "commemorative sign" adopted by he and his cohorts subsequent to the assassination of JFK !!

MORE TO COME !!

GPH

This is Gerry Hemming keeping his word? This is his response to someone calling him on his promise to produce Tosh Plumlee's file to John Simkin? "MORE TO COME!!" indeed. Seeing is believing. Even lowly scribblers and bookreaders can discern that Hemming is reneging. Everyone has misunderstood him or misrepresented his statements. Boo friggin Hoo. But there's no mistaking the commitment he made to produce Tosh's "whole goddamn file to John forthwith !!"

Somebody defend him, and I will FAX his whole goddamn file to John forthwith !!
Consider me to be defending Tosh here and now.... So, whether my defense is deemed adequate or not, it's time for Hemming to deliver on his commitment: "FAX his whole goddamn file to John forthwith !!"

We are still awaiting the Hemming FAX of Tosh's "whole goddamn file," nothing more, nothing less.

T.C.

Law Offices

Fensterwald & Associates

2101 L Street, N. W.

WASHINGTON, D. C. 20037

_______

(202) 785-1636

April 21, 1981

Mr. William R. Plumlee

c/o General Delivery

Bailey, Colorado 80431

Dear Tosh:

You must be special, you got your records in record time - - if you'll pardon the pun. Let me know what you think.

Best regards,

Bernard Fensterwald, Jr.

BF/is

enclosure

cc: Gary Shaw....

MORE TO COME !!

GPH

This is Gerry Hemming keeping his word? This is his response to someone calling him on his promise to produce Tosh Plumlee's file to John Simkin? "MORE TO COME!!" indeed. Seeing is believing. Even lowly scribblers and bookreaders can discern that Hemming is reneging. Everyone has misunderstood him or misrepresented his statements. Boo friggin Hoo. But there's no mistaking the commitment he made to produce Tosh's "whole goddamn file to John forthwith !!"

Somebody defend him, and I will FAX his whole goddamn file to John forthwith !!
Consider me to be defending Tosh here and now.... So, whether my defense is deemed adequate or not, it's time for Hemming to deliver on his commitment: "FAX his whole goddamn file to John forthwith !!"

We are still awaiting the Hemming FAX of Tosh's "whole goddamn file," nothing more, nothing less.

T.C.

---------------------------------

Timmy "Sweetie":

I wasn't making a proposal for "engagement" [or "marriage"] between yourself and "Tooshy". Do you have even a grasp of plain English?? "Defending" him is NOT a simple "I Do" honey; but I expect that you will "come" forth with exact details of "What" you support this clown with. Do you have the brains to figure out that he has scammed Turner, Hinckle, Kitman Ho & Oliver Stone, Gary Shaw, John Simkin, et al. and ad nauseum.

John has yet to forward a FAX telephone number, so how the hell can I send the files ??!! And how the hell would you know that any files have not already been forwarded by me or by other members ?? Why should John even disclose same to a puny bookreader such as yourself??

He has now inserted himself into the "Bayo/Pawley Affair", and these bald-face lies fly in the face of the fact that: During that period [June 1963] he was doing time at the Loxahatchee Road Prison on "Bee-Line Highway", northwest of West Palm Beach. [Check the Florida Dept. of Corrections website]

The PBY5-A was owned by the same Charley Bush who later flew us on the October "Search & Rescue Op" for Rorke & Sullivan. The plane was recommended to Pawley by me. This "Catalina" was later purchased by drug smuggler "snitch" Kenneth Burnstine [1974] -- who was later killed before he could "testa-lie" against WerBell, et al. [1976].

Dumbass "Tooshy" thinks that professional aviators would land off of Baracoa, Cuba in broad daylight, and "..launch a raft.."?? The "Catalina" is NEVER landed at night !! Nobody without a type rating in that series & model of amphibious aircraft is even permitted to sit in the forward jump seat, much less "Co-Pilot" the bird; and that is due to insurance company contracts and the FAA.

It is obvious that Bill Turner, et al. feel that making any "disclosures" of "Tooshy's" perfidy are beneath their dignity. My advice to you is: IF you want to know more about your scamming boyfriend, make an arrangement with John Simkin to copy and forward the files in a CD-ROM -- that is what I am doing right now !!

BOO HOO, your boyfriend scammed you !! Don't blame me for the reality that anybody with 'street-sense" would have figurwed out this "Gomer-Gump" years ago. Fensterwald, Lesar, Oliver Stone, Dick Clark, Mozaic, et al. sure as hell did dump "Tooshy" in very short order; what is your deficiency ??!!

GPH

______________________---

John has yet to forward a FAX telephone number, so how the hell can I send the files ??!!

Hopefully John Simkin will immediately provide a FAX number so that Hemming can keep his word and "FAX [Tosh's] whole goddamn file to John forthwith !!"

T.C.

I have a link from my page on you to this thread.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=3173

However, I suspect my readers will be very confused by this debate about your knowledge of the JFK assassination. It seems that you have been misquoted or misunderstood in the past. I think it would be a good idea to clear-up this confusion. I have therefore started this new thread for you. Maybe, you could state clearly and concisely what you know about the assassination of JFK. Maybe you could also post a timeline of your life (what you were doing and when you were doing it). I would then use this information to correct my web page on you.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKhemming.htm

If you did this you would provide a good response to those who have argued that you have confused people on purpose.

My invitation to Gerry to put the record straight about his past has been turned into an attack on Tosh Plumlee. As my old football coach used to say, the best form of defence is attack. However, it has not got as very far as Gerry seems reluctant to post a timeline of his life (what you were doing and when you were doing it).

I have also asked Tosh to do the same. It might give you an idea of how it is done.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5793

My invitation to Gerry to put the record straight about his past has been turned into an attack on Tosh Plumlee. As my old football coach used to say, the best form of defence is attack. However, it has not got as very far as Gerry seems reluctant to post a timeline of his life (what you were doing and when you were doing it).

I have also asked Tosh to do the same. It might give you an idea of how it is done.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5793

Because Gerry is not at all interested in setting ANY record straight.

He clearly gets his jollies by attacking others (especially deceased

individuals who cannot defend themselves). For some reason he finds

pleasure in pretending he knows way more than he really does, so trying to

pin him down on what he actually did, where and when he did it will

just lead to more baseless attacks on Tosh or other forum members.

There is just no truth in the guy,imho.

Dawn

John has yet to forward a FAX telephone number, so how the hell can I send the files ??!!
Hopefully John Simkin will immediately provide a FAX number so that Hemming can keep his word and "FAX [Tosh's] whole goddamn file to John forthwith !!"
My invitation to Gerry to put the record straight about his past has been turned into an attack on Tosh Plumlee. As my old football coach used to say, the best form of defence is attack.

Recognizing the truism advanced by John's football coach, the answer isn't to keep cutting the baby in half. The truth does not lie halfway between false and honest statements. When Bertrand Russell proposed a similar mid-point analysis in the Cuban Missile Crisis, JFK responded that Russell's attention "might well be directed to the burglar, rather than to those who caught the burglar." Now is not the time for Chamberlainesque appeasement; Hemming's blitzkreig has been enabled here long enough.

Hemming's inadequacy and failure to perform have nothing to do with Plumlee's story, or the corroboration that has been produced and posted. The aggression to keep Tosh from participating on this forum has been rabid. Regardless of whether or not Tosh posts a timeline, we need to allow poor Gerry an opportunity to honor his word by providing the FAX number he keeps whining about so that he can send the "whole goddamn file to John forthwith." Why can't that be done?

T.C.

Hemming's inadequacy and failure to perform have nothing to do with Plumlee's story, or the corroboration that has been produced and posted. The aggression to keep Tosh from participating on this forum has been rabid. Regardless of whether or not Tosh posts a timeline, we need to allow poor Gerry an opportunity to honor his word by providing the FAX number he keeps whining about so that he can send the "whole goddamn file to John forthwith." Why can't that be done?

I do not have a FAX number. There is nothing stopping Gerry sending me or other members of the Forum documents as email attachments. That is what Tosh has done and that is one of the reasons why I tend to believe what he tells me. However, the issue on this thread is not Tosh. I started this topic in order to persuade Gerry to post a clear and concise account of his activities in relation to the JFK assassination. I thought the best way to do this would be in the form of a timeline (I thought it would help impose some sort of structure to his writings). As I said, I would then use this information to correct my web page on Gerry. For some reason he has refused to do this. It is up to members to make up their own mind why Gerry tries to intimidate Tosh into not posting while at the same time is so reluctant to answer straight forward questions.

John wrote:

My invitation to Gerry to put the record straight about his past has been turned into an attack on Tosh Plumlee. As my old football coach used to say, the best form of defence is attack.

Now John, you need to give credit where credit is due. The author of that famous statement was the legendary coach of the Green Bay Packers, Vince Lombardi. But you have it slightly wrong. As I recall it, his statement was: "The best defense is a good offense."

I used to use that quotation to prove that I was a defensive driver.