The Education Forum

Interesting Newspaper Article #427

The Newsmax article doesn't even mention the fact that in performing the Foster "autopsy," Beyer didn't even take X-rays, or if he did they were later destroyed.

On the autopsy report where it says "X-rays made," Beyer checked yes. He later explained that he did this out of habit. He said the X-ray machine was inoperable (a claim contradicted by the company that maintained the machine), and that in order to take X-rays he would have had to transport the body to another facility. (Christopher Ruddy, "The Strange Death of Vincent Foster," p. 94).

Who says this is a banana republic?

The Newsmax article doesn't even mention the fact that in performing the Foster "autopsy," Beyer didn't even take X-rays, or if he did they were later destroyed.

On the autopsy report where it says "X-rays made," Beyer checked yes. He later explained that he did this out of habit. He said the X-ray machine was inoperable (a claim contradicted by the company that maintained the machine), and that in order to take X-rays he would have had to transport the body to another facility. (Christopher Ruddy, "The Strange Death of Vincent Foster," p. 94).

Who says this is a banana republic?

Hey Ron.

I'd never heard of Beyer before. Apparently the author of this site below seems to think he's the man to call.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/P...ICS/BODIES.html

It has recently been confirmed that the man who performed the as-yet-unreleased autopsy is none other than Dr. James C. Beyer, who has a record of concealing homicides behind a ruling of suicide.

Here's another article - Number 428 I guess, I found odd. Why would Curry say that?

- lee

post-675-1136498642_thumb.jpg

Wichita Eagle - 11/23

"The charge was filed against Lee Harvey Oswald, 24. Officers said he was the man who hid on the 5th floor of a textbook warehouse..."

"The fatal shots came from the second floor..."

"...bolt action model, believed to be of Japanese make.."

"Wade refused to say whether fingerprints found on the murder weapon matched those of Oswald.

'I don't want to go into that,' he said."

"Witnesses heard three shots. Two hit the President, one in the head and one in the neck."

And on and on and on...