The Education Forum

The American Monarchy

McGoo

In America, are people aware that..............

Of 43 American Presidents to date, 34 can trace their ancestory back to the Sax-Coburg bloodline. The British Monarchs, known to their neighbours as the Windsor family, are actually the Sax Coburg family.

The bloodline can be traced back a lot further than this if you can be bothered to do your research. Other people who belong to this bloodline include Winston Churchill, Earl Spencer (Princess Diana's Father) and many more.

Kennedy was not a part of this as far as I can establish. Is anyone else aware of this and was LBJ a Sax Coburg?

The Bush family are up there to and I wonder if John Kerry can stake a claim to the US Throne. Interestingly, Al Gore's family are also part of this tree which makes me wonder why Jeb Bush's Florida state was where the recount was required. My theory is that it was to buy time for the family heads to decide which of the 2 princes should be crowned king.

Finally, as I am rambling now, all European Monarchs are members of the Sax Coburg gang. Note that the countries who supported the UK and the US in Iraq were all MONARCHIES.

Some food for thought maybe?

McGoo

The thing about candidates for the American presidency is that they have to obtain a great deal of money before they can obtain the past. The most corrupt presidents seem to be those who sold their souls to big business (Johnson/ Nixon/Bush). According to a book I read recently (Joachim Joesten’s The Dark Side of Lyndon Baines Johnson) Johnson was the richest president. However, he came from a poor family and spent the whole of his working life working for the public/state. The least corrupt were those presidents who were born into money and did not have to do what they were told by big business (Roosevelt/Kennedy). Maybe that is why people in America should vote for Kerry.

I agree the Bush family are probably the biggest family of crooks in the US and didn't become wealthy selling tea towels door to door or laying bricks.

Look Here

However, I would not dismiss this 'coincidence' as something trivial, of course we are all related if you go back far enough. I am not (I don't think) a member of the Sax Coburg family and would be surprised if you or your neighbours are. But the bulk of US presidents are or have been related to each other.

Start Here.........

Maybe Kennedy, or The Kennedy family, were a threat to this succession of rule. They had the financial means to 'buy' the vote in Chicago for instance and ultimately the keys to the Whitehouse. The motive for his assassination could have been to get 'the family' back in power?

It's a motive pretty much ignored by JFK scholars and I am really interested to hear some eductaed views on this as a possibility.

Would be interested in knowing the names of the nine who do not share this blood line. 

I'm going to assume that Abe Lincoln, U.S. Grant, Dwight Eisenhower and Jimmy Carter are in that club so that narrows the unknowns to five, if I'm correct.

I wonder if John Kerry can stake a claim to the US Throne

Senator Kerry's mother was a Forbes whose ancestor, Rev. John Forbes (died 1783), was a noted Anglican clergyman and magistrate in East Florida. Rev. Forbes' wife was Dorothy Murray, daughter of Franklin Delano Roosevelt's matrilineal immigrant ancestors, James Murray of North Carolina and Massachusetts and Barbara Bennet of North Carolina. (Thus Kerry and FDR are fourth cousins twice removed.) The Forbeses, Murrays and Bennets were all of royal descent.

Senator Kerry's mother's mother was Margaret Pyndal Winthrop of the family that founded Massachusetts Bay, a granddaughter of Robert Charles Winthrop, Speaker of the US House of Representatives and a great-grandson himself of Revolutionary statesman James Bowdoin, for whom the college is named. The wife of R.C. Winthrop, Speaker of the House, was the daughter of a Cabot and great- granddaughter of a Higginson and a Pickering of the Boston Brahmin families of those surnames.

Note: I'm can also trace my lineage back to the Newtons and Higginsons of Boston and the Morris' of Philadelphia - both my parents "lines" have been in the US over 300 years.

OK. I have been researching this for a while using various resources such as Burkes Peerage in the UK. The ones I cannot find any link to this family line so far are as follows....

15 James Buchanan 1861

16 Abraham Lincoln 1865

17 Andrew Johnson 1869

20 James A. Garfield 1881 - 1881

21 Chester A. Arthur 1885

25 William McKinley 1901

28 Woodrow Wilson 1921

33 Harry S. Truman 1953

34 Dwight David Eisenhower 1961

35 John F. Kennedy 1963

36 Lyndon B. Johnson 1969

39 Jimmy Carter 1981

42 Bill Clinton 2001

So, of these 13, apparently 4 are members of this blood line. My original question to this forum was whether anyone knew if LBJ was linked and if so, could this have been a possible motive for the killing of JFK who was not.

I have also been studying the involvement of groups such as Bilderberg who seem to have more control over what happens in the political world than anyone could imagine. I know that guys like Bill Clinton were heavily linked to this and that JFK revered them.

• 6 months later...
OK. I have been researching this for a while using various resources such as Burkes Peerage in the UK. The ones I cannot find any link to this family line so far are as follows....

15 James Buchanan  1861

16 Abraham Lincoln  1865

17 Andrew Johnson  1869

20 James A. Garfield  1881 - 1881

21 Chester A. Arthur  1885

25 William McKinley  1901

28 Woodrow Wilson  1921

33 Harry S. Truman  1953

34 Dwight David Eisenhower  1961

35 John F. Kennedy  1963

36 Lyndon B. Johnson  1969

39 Jimmy Carter  1981

42 Bill Clinton    2001

So, of these 13, apparently 4 are members of this blood line. My original question to this forum was whether anyone knew if LBJ was linked and if so, could this have been a possible motive for the killing of JFK who was not.

I have also been studying the involvement of groups such as Bilderberg who seem to have more control over what happens in the political world than anyone could imagine. I know that guys like Bill Clinton were heavily linked to this and that JFK revered them.

• 1 year later...
. My original question to this forum was whether anyone knew if LBJ was linked and if so, could this have been a possible motive for the killing of JFK who was not.

Oh McGoo you've done it again !

In one of the Johnson bios (sorry I can't remember which one - It may be Sam Johnson's Boy)

It is reported that Lady Bird instigated a detailed research project into LBJ's ancestry. Apparently the project was abandoned when it became clear that there was more bad blood than blue blood in his lineage.

. My original question to this forum was whether anyone knew if LBJ was linked and if so, could this have been a possible motive for the killing of JFK who was not.

Oh McGoo you've done it again !

In one of the Johnson bios (sorry I can't remember which one - It may be Sam Johnson's Boy)

It is reported that Lady Bird instigated a detailed research project into LBJ's ancestry. Apparently the project was abandoned when it became clear that there was more bad blood than blue blood in his lineage.

LBJ was determined that the Royal House of Hillbilly be given their turn. :o

I would probably add Andrew Jackson to that list.

If you are familiar with the monarchical trends in Europe you will see that there is frequent marriage between families with the intent to create peace.

After the Renaissance there was a growth in the purchase of noble titles in Europe, therefore bloodlines became somewhat mixed and more difficult to trace back more than a few years to the person who bought the noble title.

As far as I can establish in America the system of nobility (though not called nobles they were in effect in a position of nobility) was based upon wealth and shared bllodlines with English nobles. Nobles tned to intermarry as a way of retianing wealth, creating more and ensuring that they married someone of their own class. This class structure although deteriorating still exists among the 'higher' classes.

I do not find anything sinister or new in these connections, they are merely an extension of what has been happening since the middles ages.

As for Bush, I wouldn't be so sure that he has a very 'pure' bloodline and would most likely only be considered as a person of stature due to his welath and not his 'breeding'. I use inverted commas as words such as these do not convey my sentiments, but those of others.

Pick up and History book on Early Modern Europe and you can see the system in which the nobility and royal familes operated. For example I think it was Louis the 14th who's grandson became Philip the 2nd King of Spain. I may have this fact wrong, but it was along those lines.

All the best

John

Forgot to mention.

I remember hearing something about Bill Clinton possibly being able to trace his ancestry back to Thomas Jefferson.

John

The least corrupt were those presidents who were born into money and did not have to do what they were told by big business (Roosevelt/Kennedy). Maybe that is why people in America should vote for Kerry.

What about Truman? Born poor, lived poor and died poor. NO evidence he ever took a nickle from anyone.

Maybe Kennedy, or The Kennedy family, were a threat to this succession of rule. They had the financial means to 'buy' the vote in Chicago for instance and ultimately the keys to the Whitehouse. The motive for his assassination could have been to get 'the family' back in power?

Kennedy did not 'buy the vote' in Chicago. There was a huge push on by the Democrats to crush the Republican candidate for States Attorney, Benjamin Adamowski. Adamowski hated Daley and wanted to put him in jail. The locals went all out to stop Adamowski, Kennedy came along on the coattails.

Does this mean that they were not printing votes as needed late at nite in the river wards to put Kennedy over the top? Of course not, but Kennedy's election was not the main goal of the locals. Try the Daley biography 'American Pharoh'.

As Tip O'Neill put it, "all politics is local".