Guest Stephen Turner
NOW ROLLING ON {near you}

CORPORATISTS are unknowingly, mere greedy pawns

in the GLOBALISTS scheme that will conclude in

UNITED WORLD ORDER under a singular

POLITICO/RELIGIO COMBINATION of spirit-crushed

slavery!

Harry J. Dean

Harry, It aint over till the large member of the female gender's vocal chords oscillate, in other words the games afoot, and exposing past misdemeanours is one way of putting a spoke in the globalist wheel. Keep punching Harry, they haven't won just yet. B)

Guest Stephen Turner
Hey, Stephen, buddy, we ain't just talkin' about misdemeanors here!

"Misdemeanor": the overall impression conveyed by the body language as well as the words of an unmarried female witness? (GROAN!!)

Tim, wasnt it Shakespeare who said "First thing we do is kill all the Lawyers B) " Seriously though your correct, these blatant acts of criminality are much more than mere "misdemeanors"

Actually Shakespeare put those words into the mouth of one of his characters whose name now escapes me.

If someone could indeed kill all the lawyers there would be no one to prosecute him, right? And even if that hurdle was surmounted, what jury would convict?

Guest Stephen Turner

Actually Shakespeare put those words into the mouth of one of his characters whose name now escapes me.

Henry vi, "Dick the butcher" its not really an anti Lawyer jibe, as the character wants them dead because in his view they stand in the way of anarchy...

Hi, Harry -

I was attempting to convey my agreement with you regarding the seriousness of our present situation as a direct result of what occurred on 11/22/63 - and all that has transpired since - the bell which you consistently toll.

p.s. 8^) is just a more elaborate "smiley face". B)

p.s.s. "Church of What's Happening, Now!" - was a funny bit Flip Wilson used to do in the late 60's, I think - a very groovy and funky preacher...

Edited by JL Allen

Hi, Harry -

I was attempting to convey my agreement with you regarding the seriousness of our present situation as a direct result of what occurred on 11/22/63 - and all that has transpired since - the bell which you consistently toll.

p.s. 8^) is just a more elaborate "smiley face". :)

p.s.s. "Church of What's Happening, Now!" - was a funny bit Flip Wilson used to do in the late 60's, I think - a very groovy and funky preacher...

Hi, JL

Thanks JL, sorry I was so dense. Great talking with you again.

Harry