The Education Forum

Richard Bartolomew: Rambler Station Wagon

MY ONLINE BIBLIOGRAPHY

(as of 3/21/06 - for updates, use link in signature below)

Fair Play Issue 17 - Possible Discovery of an Automobile Used in the JFK Conspiracy:

http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_...mblr_frwrd.html

Fair Play Issue 17 - What's the Deal with 13-Inch Heads? (An article by Jack White, with a related item by Richard Bartholomew appended to it.): http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_...e/13_heads.html

Fair Play Issue 19 - The Gun That Didn't Smoke:

http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_...Issue/gtds.html

Assassination Research Journal - Volume 1, Issue 2 - The Gun That Didn't Smoke:

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v1n2/gtds.html

Fair Play Issue 19 - Letter-to-the-editor: Don't trust the Z-Film:

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_i.../rb_letter.html

Fair Play Issue 22 - Book Review of James Fetzer's Assassination Science: http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_...sue/fetzer.html

Fair Play Issue 24 - Dial "P" for Perjury:

http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_...sue/dial_p.html

JFK/Deep Politics Quarterly - Dial "P" for Perjury:

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/DPQ/perjur~1.htm

Fair Play Issue 25 - Oswald's Closest Friend: A Review of Bruce Adamson's DeMohrenschildt study:

http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_..._Issue/bca.html

JFK/Deep Politics Quarterly, Volume 2, Number 1, October 1996, pp. 22-25 - Z-FILM: RED FRAME, WHITE LIGHT:

http://www.bartholoviews.com/bibliography/zfilm/zfilm.htm

Conflicts In Official Accounts of the Cardboard Carton Prints: http://www.bartholoviews.com/bibliography/mew/conflicts_.htm

Edited by Richard Bartholomew

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread seems to have died in a hurry. Anybody still tracking it? I hope the 2084 who read it last month weren't interested only in A) getting an adrenalin high from 'new' information, and/or :) being spectators to an ugly fight between Walt Brown and me.

Richard,

You know that from knowing me now since about 1993 I try to keep out of fights. That I was caught in the midst of the one between you and J for so many years was of great sadness to me.

So I try not to comment on "ugly fights".

SInce Nathan is disabled from a stroke what we really need is a new expert to take a fresh look at the print evidence. It's one of the few smoking guns in this case. Darby really put up his creds and was willing to debate anyone who challenged his match. It never happened.

Dawn

SInce Nathan is disabled from a stroke what we really need is a new expert to take a fresh look at the print evidence. It's one of the few smoking guns in this case. Darby really put up his creds and was willing to debate anyone who challenged his match. It never happened.

I find it amazing that this important piece of evidence appears to be in limbo. Is it really impossible to find a fingerprint expert willing to look at this evidence?

color=#003300]I find it amazing that this important piece of evidence appears to be in limbo. Is it really impossible to find a fingerprint expert willing to look at this evidence?

John[/color]

John:

It's the evidence itself that 's impossible to get. Wallace's known prints from the Kinser murder. AFter he died in 71 there was some sort of 25 year hold . J waited the 25 years then got the prints. He never develged exactly how, just said it was extremely difficult. And this is a man who had dealt in obtaining documentary evidence for more than 40 years. Then the prints wer obtained by Glen Sample. Now that Glen looks at this forum, perhaps he can clear up this part. According to J, the manner in which Glen obtained the prints, ("Not having a case to attached prints to" J said) caused Tx. Dept Public Safety to put a freeze on anyone being able to get these prints again. I know Darby- with all his years in police work- tried and he was unsuccessful. I also tried to enlist the services of San Marcos DA Mike Wenk and then Mike asked me what case I needed to order the prints for-meaning what case I had with his office- I told him in brief and he too said what J had said, that without an actual case we are assigned to he could not, nor could I, order these prints.

Richard had a good copy the day he was here with Nathan in 03, but he may have actually given that to Nathan. (As Nathan's Wallace file was stolen from his home).

So the problem begins before the search for a new expert.

Dawn

Why isn't the Wallace print and anything else in the Kinser murder file accessible as a public record? What kind of law excludes it?

My brother used to write for true crime magazines. He could walk into any police department or sheriff's office in Florida (the only state he tried to cover) and look at the file of any solved murder case, get the crime scene photos, etc. I assume that any citizen can do the same, these are not secret files or cases under investigation, they are solved cases and you can read all about them, see photos etc., in True Detective and similar mags, thanks to citizens who go in and research the files and write it up.

Is it different in Texas?

Richard had a good copy the day he was here with Nathan in 03, but he may have actually given that to Nathan. (As Nathan's Wallace file was stolen from his home).

So the problem begins before the search for a new expert.

Dawn

I have hi res files on a CD-ROM scanned from a second generation photocopy of the certified copy of the DPS print card that J obtained. Mike Blackwell did the scanning and CD-burning in January 1998. These could not be used as evidence, however. Nor could the photocopy of the certified print card. Only the signed and stamped DPS certified print card would maintain the chain of evidence. J simply wrote to DPS and convinced them that the card could be made public for various legal reasons. It took two years of correspondence for him to convince them. That process could start again by anyone else, and probably use J's precedent to expedite obtaining another certified card. There is an even faster, simpler way, however: Walt Brown has J's certified print card. It should be made available for examination without delay.

Richard

This is just part of a much longer manuscript. Richard is a dear friend of mine so I am thrilled to see his work being recognized here on the forum. Anyone desiring to read the entire manuscript can find it by googling his name and "Rambler", click on the http link. Must warn you tho, it's very name intensive. But yes it does connect the dots.

I agree that this article provides a lot to think about. Would Richard be willing to join the Forum (by the way Barr has agreed to join).

I will be arguing in the next section of Assassination, Terrorism and the Arms Trade: The Contracting Out of U.S. Foreign Policy: 1940-1990 that characters like Douglas Dillon, Walt Rostow and Edward Lansdale do need to be looked at closely in relation to the Kennedy assassination. The reason for this is that they were all key figures in the Military-Industrial-Congressional-Intelligence Complex.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5799

Rostow was also a member of the Georgetown Set, a group that met on a regular basis in Washington after the war. This group was led by Frank Wisner and members included Richard Bissell, Desmond FitzGerald, Stewart Alsop, Joseph Alsop, Tracy Barnes, Thomas Braden, Philip Graham, David Bruce, Clark Clifford, Eugene Rostow, Chip Bohlen, Cord Meyer, James Angleton, William Averill Harriman, John McCloy, John Sherman Cooper, James Reston, Allen W. Dulles and Paul Nitze.

It was this group that first came up with the idea of the CIA (many of them had served together in the OSS in Europe). Wisner and Graham also established Operation Mockingbird in the late 1940s. Other interesting points is that two members, Phil Graham and Joseph Alsop, persuaded JFK to accept LBJ as his running-mate in 1960. They also pushed very hard for Douglas Dillon to become Secretary of the Treasury. The person who would be responsible for looking at the oil depletion allowance. Something that Dillon had helped maintain when he served under Dwight Eisenhower (Dillon was a passionate Republican who had been Nixon’s main fundraiser in 1960).

According to Donald Gibson (The Kennedy Assassination Cover Up) it was Rostow who established the Warren Commission. In fact, he argues it should have been called the Rostow Commission (page 13). Rostow of course selected three members of the Warren Commission from the Georgetown Set (Dulles, McCoy and Cooper). Rostow also selected Richard Russell (chairman of the Senate Committees on Armed Forces and Appropriations, and therefore the most important figure in the MICIC in the Senate).

These executives contrived the sanction, with pretexts based on Kennedy's medical surveillance.

Edited by Shanet Clark

Shanet, when you say "medical surveillance", you are speaking of Kennedy's drug use, correct?

To me, now, there is no doubt there was conspiracy in JFK's killing. The question then becomes why? Why did the established order view him as such a threat? The MIC certainly had reason to see Kennedy as a stone in the shoe, to put it mildly. Perhaps the pain killers (and such) along with sleeping with supposed spies gave them all the reason they felt they needed to do their 'patriotic duty'.

It's good to see you posting again, Shanet.

Stan, a conspiracy by definition has multiple motives. That is why motive is never pursued in a conspiracy investigation. I discussed focusing on motive as a disinformation technique in my paper: "The Gun That Didn't Smoke".

If we deal with the real conspiracy evidence in the assassination, Shanet's "pretexts" from "medical surveillance" has a sophisticated meaning: Kennedy's doctor was assigned to one of the farthest vehicles from the limousine in the motorcade, the VIP bus. He was therefore kept from attending his patient at Parkland Hospital. There was a conspiratorial reason for that. Admiral George Burkley had the medical knowledge and cortisone crucial to saving Kennedy - a trauma patient with an adrenal deficiency.

To those who knew about Kennedy's need for cortisone in the event of trauma, it was never necessary to mortally wound him. Any trauma would have killed him. In other words, any major "non-fatal" wound would have killed him, as long as Burkley could be prevented from administering first-aid.

The conspirators blew his head open, yes. But because of their "medial surveillance", they did not have to take the chance of requiring a "kill shot." All they had to do was inflict any traumatic wound, and keep the emergency room in the dark about the proper medical history and treatment.

Shanet, when you say "medical surveillance", you are speaking of Kennedy's drug use, correct?

To me, now, there is no doubt there was conspiracy in JFK's killing. The question then becomes why? Why did the established order view him as such a threat? The MIC certainly had reason to see Kennedy as a stone in the shoe, to put it mildly. Perhaps the pain killers (and such) along with sleeping with supposed spies gave them all the reason they felt they needed to do their 'patriotic duty'.

It's good to see you posting again, Shanet.

Ron, in September, 1997, J revealed the Wallace print evidence to me for the first time. As I recall, at first he approached the Kinser case the same way your brother did. He showed me the letters from his 2-year correspondence with Texas DPS. Initially, he was told that the print card would have been routinely purged from the crime files. J somehow made them look anyway. His contact at DPS wrote that he was surpirsed that the card was still on file. But there followed a series of legal reasons for not releasing it to J. I don't remember all of them, but I think one was that only family could have access. J got legal help and argued against every excuse for two years. Finally, DPS exhausted their defenses and was forced to release the document.

There is no need to rely solely on my memory about this, or start from scratch to get the print evidence. I assume J's correspondence with the DPS is in the same place as the certified print card he pried from their reluctant hands -- in the collection of Walt Brown.

Why isn't the Wallace print and anything else in the Kinser murder file accessible as a public record? What kind of law excludes it?

My brother used to write for true crime magazines. He could walk into any police department or sheriff's office in Florida (the only state he tried to cover) and look at the file of any solved murder case, get the crime scene photos, etc. I assume that any citizen can do the same, these are not secret files or cases under investigation, they are solved cases and you can read all about them, see photos etc., in True Detective and similar mags, thanks to citizens who go in and research the files and write it up.

Ron, in September, 1997, J revealed the Wallace print evidence to me for the first time. As I recall, at first he approached the Kinser case the same way your brother did. He showed me the letters from his 2-year correspondence with Texas DPS. Initially, he was told that the print card would have been routinely purged from the crime files. J somehow made them look anyway. His contact at DPS wrote that he was surpirsed that the card was still on file. But there followed a series of legal reasons for not releasing it to J. I don't remember all of them, but I think one was that only family could have access. J got legal help and argued against every excuse for two years. Finally, DPS exhausted their defenses and was forced to release the document.

There is no need to rely solely on my memory about this, or start from scratch to get the print evidence. I assume J's correspondence with the DPS is in the same place as the certified print card he pried from their reluctant hands -- in the collection of Walt Brown.

Richard,

Thanks. I guess that puts the ball in Walt's court on the Wallace fingerprint. And it's a pretty important ball!

On Dr. Burkley:

Kennedy's doctor was assigned to one of the farthest vehicles from the limousine in the motorcade, the VIP bus. He was therefore kept from attending his patient at Parkland Hospital. There was a conspiratorial reason for that.

From Burkley's oral history in the JFK Library:

When we were in Fort Worth, Mrs. Lincoln and I were in the second car in the motorcade. When we arrived in Dallas the President got off one end of the plane. Mrs. Lincoln and I got off the other end of the plane, and when we got to the bottom of the stairs, the motorcade was already in motion and I complained to the Secret Service that I should be either in the follow-up car or the lead car. . . . And they said it couldn't be arranged, that the politicians had gotten in that group of cars, that every one wanted to be in those cars, and also the motorcade was in action. We, therefore, were put in a so-called VIP vehicle. . . . the people who wanted to get in those cars were such that they overruled other people, and they simply crawled into them.

By the “politicians” who “overruled other people” and “simply crawled into (that group of cars)”, Burkley can only be is referring to Ken O’Donnell and Dave Powers, riding in the follow-up car with the SS, and Johnson and Yarborough, in the third car.

Most of the time, however, I was within one or two cars of the President. This was one of the few times that this did not occur. The only other time that it did not occur, to my direct recollection, is when we were in Rome, and we were in the VIP bus. And actually, at that time, the VIP bus practically got lost, and we never got to the Quirinale Castle. We went direct to our hotel.

Anyone know when JFK went to Rome? I wonder if there was a plot there too.

Ron

JFK visited Rome and Naples on July 1-2, 1963.

Interesting that Dr. Burkley got stuck back in the VIP bus in Rome, a la Dallas a few months later. I imagine that assassination plans were already underway by July 1963.

Wasn't William Harvey the CIA chief of station in Rome at that time?

The plan became operational on April 24, 1963 when LBJ gave a radio interview at KRLD in Dallas and stated a "go" code about shooting the captain of the ship of state. Several researchers keep hitting on this as a date when major players started moving. But the 1962 elections were crucial in placing Connally and Earle Cabel in important positions.

Don't know about Harvey, but Angleton was very familiar with Rome from his past experience there.

JFK visited Rome and Naples on July 1-2, 1963.

Interesting that Dr. Burkley got stuck back in the VIP bus in Rome, a la Dallas a few months later. I imagine that assassination plans were already underway by July 1963.

Wasn't William Harvey the CIA chief of station in Rome at that time?