The Education Forum

Craig now it's the ART' Lamson...

game, set, match --

your previous arguments were film alteration was impossible - NOW it's the art? I do want to see your film - post production resume with credits. A URL to a few of your film composites will do nicely, too!

Right here, thanks...

Edited by David G. Healy

game, set, match --

your previous arguments were film alteration was impossible - NOW it's the art? I do want to see your film - post production resume with credits. A URL to a few of your film composites will do nicely, too!

Right here, thanks...

Excuse me? Thats never been my argument. If you think you can somehow prove that it was be my guest. Otherwise quite making up lies Healy.

Back to the drawing board bucko.....

BTW, I've posted a link on this forum to a film based composite created by me, where is yours? Missed it? Tough. Do some research.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Listen guys. You're taking this way beyond the scope of the Forum. Forget about it.

Don't worry about it, Mark -- This is professional, not personal -- And yes, it's way beyond the forum. Some have asked; what Dealey Plaza historical record do we want preserved? For many that answer is; leave no stone unturned -- there's boulders all over the place.... and we haven't turned one over yet -- look at the response just by posing the question....

Mark, I think this actually may be the answer: give these two a thread where they can "duke it out," as it were, and maybe add their other buddy to the mix...and let the rest of us actually discuss the Kennedy assassination, instead of their grade school playground fight over credentials/lack of same, namecalling, et cetera, ad infinitum.

It's way PAST the stage where it got old. Now it's becoming tedious to wade through.

Mark, I think this actually may be the answer: give these two a thread where they can "duke it out," as it were, and maybe add their other buddy to the mix...and let the rest of us actually discuss the Kennedy assassination, instead of their grade school playground fight over credentials/lack of same, namecalling, et cetera, ad infinitum.

It's way PAST the stage where it got old. Now it's becoming tedious to wade through.

Then dont read the threads. No one is pointing a rifle to your head.

And perhaps I might suggest you take a look at your own backyard and re-read some of your posts to Gratz.

You've no room to talk.

Edited by Craig Lamson

The difference is, Gratz and I eventually move on; you guys never do.

And NO, no one is holding a rifle to my head; that's why I've given up on making any sense of the Z-film threads, as they ALWAYS deteriorate into a grotesque David/Craig/Len menage-a-trois, with actual information and discussion being the final casualty. How THAT furthers any investigation is beyond human comprehension...but for those who LIKE soap operas, I suppose it MAY be entertaining.

I'm nearly to the point of placing the three of you on "ingore" status, as so many of us did with Ms. Foster...and for most of the same reasons. My reluctance to do so is because I think you're all three fairly intelligent, and could offer something of value to the discussions here...if you should choose to do so. For the sake of the discussion, for the sake of helping inform those who are uninformed and who want to learn, I sincerely hope you choose to set aside the bickering and and personal attacks and get back to discussing and clarifying your points about the evidence.

If that ticks you off, so be it. With your background, I think you folks could make some positive contributions, if only by agreeing to disagree and moving on.