The Education Forum

The bullet hole near the neck lines

Pat Speer

Tom, your contention that the bone fragments received from Dallas after the autopsy began were placed back into Kennedy's skull before the x-rays were taken is fanciful. You've simply made it up. There is no record that such a thing happened. The x-rays were taken first, in order to try and locate the bullets believed to be within Kennedy's body and skull. The skull fragments were brought in much later, AFTER Finck had long been there, and x-rayed SEPARATELY. You really need to re-read the testimony of Humes, Finck, Ebersole, etc. You might also enjoy reading Finck's letters to Blumberg, which were, by the way, written from his notes. http://historymatters.com/archive/jfk/arrb...tml/Image00.htm

History Matters Archive - MD 28 - Reports From LtCol Finck to Gen. Blumberg (1/25/65 and 2/1/65), pg

You clearly have some need to believe in Boswell. Against all common sense. Please see the Face Sheet Comparison in the Examining the Examinations section of my presentation. It shows 3 face sheets made by Boswell and proves that he consistently moved the back wound further and further up the neck even after he saw the photos proving it was on the back. When shown the photo again by the ARRB, he admitted he'd been wrong, and now said the wound was around T-2, even LOWER than was determined by the HSCA, and almost certainly too low for the SBT to float.

As far as the large head wound being occipital, well, once the scalp was reflected, large pieces of skull fell to the table. This exposed a large hole which stretched all the way back into the occipital region. This doesn't mean that the exit hole in the scalp strecthed back this far. Furthermore, there were NO bones from the occipital region found outside the body. Unless you believe the autopsy photos have been altered, how can you possibly believe a bone from the back of Kennedy's head blew out the hole by his temple? Does this even seem possible?

If you really believe occipiital bones were blown out from the skull, retrieved on the street and then placed back into the skull to be x-rayed then you have no business criticizing others for believing in body alteration, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You clearly have some need to believe in Boswell. Against all common sense. Please see the Face Sheet Comparison in the Examining the Examinations section of my presentation. It shows 3 face sheets made by Boswell and proves that he consistently moved the back wound further and further up the neck even after he saw the photos proving it was on the back. When shown the photo again by the ARRB, he admitted he'd been wrong, and now said the wound was around T-2, even LOWER than was determined by the HSCA, and almost certainly too low for the SBT to float.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The subject matter of the EOP entry is difficult for most to follow without additionall interjection of information related to the SBT aka CE399.

As regards Dr. Boswell, I long ago, personally told Dr. Boswell that it was my impression that the autopsy was flawed and that two bullets had struck JFK in the back of the head. In addition, I also informed him that the SBT was also obviously in error as well.

Hardly sounds like some "need to believe in Boswell" to me.

Even with this, we remained on good speaking terms and Dr. Boswell relayed to me all that that I asked of him, to the extent of his memory of the events.

If you really believe occipiital bones were blown out from the skull, retrieved on the street and then placed back into the skull to be x-rayed then you have no business criticizing others for believing in body alteration, etc.

"As I lay over the top of the back seat I noticed a portion of the President's head on the right rear side was missing and he was bleeding profusely. Part of his brain was gone. I saw a part of his skull with hair on it lying in the seat."Page Three of Statement of Special Agent Clinton J. Hill, dated Nov. 30, 1963

It is quite unknown as to where you conjure up the "retrieved on the street" concepts that all of those pieces of skull and scalp which became separated from the skull of JFK had to have been blown into the street.

how can you possibly believe a bone from the back of Kennedy's head blew out the hole by his temple? Does this even seem possible?

It does not to me, however since you are apparantly the one that also dreamed up this scenario, perhaps you can explain it as well!

However, I would recommend that one not totally dismiss the testimony of those persons of Parkland Hospital, who have repeatedly informed us of the damage to the back/right rear portion of the head of JFK.

Hopefully you are not of the impression that all of these medical personnel were so incompetent that they did not know what they observed in regards to the head wound of JFK.

(to be continued)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic