The Education Forum

Oswald Or Not ?

Guest Duncan MacRae

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Here are a few images from the Hughes film.

This is as close as it is sensible to go with any

enlargement or enhancement process IMV.

Going any closer 'reduces' the picture to

a complete mishmash of indecipherability.

I have used black and white and colour

versions of the original picture.

Because of space restrictions I am posting

only a few of the finished images.

I hope they are of interest and value to someone.

This concludes my efforts on this picture.

Tools Used: Photozoom, Bearded Frog Enlarger Pro,

The Gimp, Paint Shop Pro 7, Paint Shop Pro 8,9 and X,

Photoshop 5, DCE Autoenhance, DCE Tools, Mediachance BW + too much free time.

EBC

Edited by Eugene B. Connolly

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

I assume by middle arched window you mean the middle window second from from the left as you look at the Hughes picture and above the window with blinds drawn:

W W W W

W W W W

W X W W

W W W W

W W W W

D

W = window (!)

D = Door(!)

X = Window in question.

Therefore - to my untrained eye I can see in the bottom left an individual sitting - his right hand working at something - a lens/camera(?) and his other (left) hand which is barely visible and is holding (steadying,supporting) this lens/camera(?) artefact. The individual seems to be wearing a T-shirt - possibly round collar and from appearance of individual's left arm

T-shirt may be short sleeved. T-shirt would seem to be white or of a bright colour. His hair may be fair. Also there is a camera or lens type artefact to his left. Is he sitting between two cameras or perhaps two high powered lenses -

telescopic sights(?) What these two round shapes are is mystifying. Are they merely photo abberations of some sort?

If cameras or telescopic sights - why two? I have looked at the bottom right corner of the window and cannot -as yet - distinguish anything.

Unfortunately the posted image is very small because of space limitations. I recommend anyone wanting to see these

images full size should use the tools listed in previous posts.

EBC

Edited by Evan Burton

• 2 weeks later...
Is This Oswald or not?.

Frame from the Hughes film as the limo turns on to Elm.

Opinions welcomed.

Duncan

________________________________________________________________________________

_________

Hi Duncan,

Maybe it's my computer, but the frame from the Hughes film that you initially posted and of which began this thread keeps disappearing. You were kind enough to re-post it once before (It again disappeared) upon my request so I won't come across as a pain in the arse by asking again but, again if you will be so kind, would very much appreciate it if you could offer a personal opinion.

Specifically, with regard to the four 5th floor windows depicted within the frame directly below the 6th floor assassin's lair. As you may know from a thread I began some time ago (James Jarman, Jr., "Gettin" A Kick Out Of Truth"), my theory has been that, though Jarman testified as to having been in the 4th window (5th floor, toward the left) when the assassination took place, he was, in actuality, up on the 6th floor pulling the trigger.

My hope is that you could examine the frame and let me know if you feel that that is a "Human" precence within that particular window (Again, 5th floor, 4th toward the left). Your expertise is obvious and any in-put you may have to offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.....

If anyone else has anything to offer, hope you feel free to jump in. Actually, I hope you do.

Regards,

Mike

Edited by Mike Regan