The Education Forum

Was Sargent Shriver involved?

Len Colby

Guest Stephen Turner

Almost certainly, the big question is though, Involved in what exactly. Hey Len, play that Black Sabbath record backwards for the answer........ :lol:

Almost certainly, the big question is though, Involved in what exactly. Hey Len, play that Black Sabbath record backwards for the answer........ :lol:

Yes but to block out extraneous subliminal mind control I made sure to don my TFH.

Speaking of backwards masking the site linked below claims Paul really was killed when still with the Beatles. The culprits were possibly "the KKK and/or the FBI, both organizations controlled by Scottish Rite Freemasonry, itself under the control of Illuminati for more than hundred years, since at least the time of Albert Pike" and replaced by a double Also that Terry Melcher was involved and his mom, Doris Day, had also been replaced by a double. Closeted homosexual and otherwise compromised actors were blackmailed and bribed to play opposite her and keep their mouths shut. Charles Manson was framed as part of a larger conspiracy and the Stones or at least Mick might have been involved!!

The author doesn't cite the slightest sliver of evidence but I'm sure it's all true.

http://www.total411.info/2005/03/no-ix-mas...n-of-james.html

Steve / Tim I don't know why you're treating this like one big joke this is deadly serious buisness!!

Edited to fix broken link

Edited by Len Colby

Guest Stephen Turner

Mr Colby, I assure you I take all such claims EXTREMELY SERIOUSLY. The absolute proff that Paul is dead is to be found on the front cover of Sgt Peppers LHCB, where paul is the only group member with his back to the camera, what more evidence could one require. How about on Abbey Road as the Fab Four cross the road, Paul is leading with his right leg, John George and Ringo with their left, Further the number plate on the VW reads 28IF, get it Pauls age IF he had lived.You would have to be mad not to put the clues together.

Albert Pike re-wrote most of the Scotish rite In the 1800s, and wrote a famous book(well in Masonic circles anyway) "Ritual and Magic" Steve. (spooky) Turner..... :lol:

Yes but to block out extraneous subliminal mind control I made sure to do my TFH.

Speaking of backwards masking the site linked below claims Paul really was killed when still with the Beatles. The culprits were possibly "the KKK and/or the FBI, both organizations controlled by Scottish Rite Freemasonry, itself under the control of Illuminati for more than hundred years, since at least the time of Albert Pike" and replaced by a double Also that Terry Melcher was involved and his mom, Doris Day, had also been replaced by a double. Closeted homosexual and otherwise compromised actors were blackmailed and bribed to play opposite her and keep their mouths shut. Charles Manson was framed as part of a larger conspiracy and the Stones or at least Mick might have been involved!![/size]

The author doesn't cite the slightest sliver of evidence but I'm sure it's all true.

http://www.total411.info/2005/03/no-ix-mas...n-of-james.html

Steve / Tim I don't know why you're treating this like one big joke this is deadly serious buisness!!

Edited to fix broken link

Interestingly amongst the nonsense is aindicator of the assassins of Kennedy.

The silliness of the rest highlights the smokescreen behind which the assassins of Kennedy hide.

There is a mechanism built into most people that gurantees particular reactions.

Most people prefer to be seen as 'sane'. Adopting social norms in order to have a more pleasurable experience of life is quite common. Were the ordinary nazis who worshipped Hitler as a god sane? Is the person who worships a fluttering piece of material coloured in particular ways sane? Is an attachment to pleasurable sensations when doing a group worship of a national anthem sane?

I guess it's where you choose to stand that gives the answer. Which is no answer at all...

The fact is that people believe all sorts of nutty things. It's also true that the choice of which nutty thing one believes is usually outside ones conscious control.

This provides a mechanism that a clever conspiracy could utilise to hide.

Any real attention turned to 'them' encounters patriotism, skulls, bones and potions, multifaceted insanity.

Who'd (who probably prefers to be seen as sane) would want to go there?

The conspiracy is the conspiracy and the researcher the conspiracists best friend, sheep all, lazily steered towards the 'safe' areas, whereas the truth is probably quite simple and mediocre...

Mr Colby, I assure you I take all such claims EXTREMELY SERIOUSLY. The absolute proff that Paul is dead is to be found on the front cover of Sgt Peppers LHCB, where paul is the only group member with his back to the camera, what more evidence could one require. How about on Abbey Road as the Fab Four cross the road, Paul is leading with his right leg, John George and Ringo with their left, Further the number plate on the VW reads 28IF, get it Pauls age IF he had lived.You would have to be mad not to put the clues together.

For me the best proof that Paul was killed and replaced by a double is the music be put out a solo artist and with Wings.

Speaking of Shriver, I thought some forum members might be interested in this image below. Some fascinating folk include Martin Luther King front row left, next to him is Warren Commission member John Sherman Cooper, next to him is William Averell Harriman and next to him is Kingman Brewster.

Robert Sargent Shriver is third from the right in the back row.

BTW, the Walrus was Paul. :D

James

James,

1. What was the occasion were they all getting honorary degrees from the same school?

2. Who is the woman next to Brewster?

3. “Don't you think the joker laughs at you?”

Len

PS - ku ku ku chu ku ku ku chu.

Hi Len,

1: Yes, they were all receiving honorary degrees. I believe the year was 1964.

2: The woman next to Brewster is Lynne Fontanne.

3: "I am the eggman."

James

PS: Everybody's got something to hide except me and my monkey.