The Education Forum

Joachim Joesten

John Simkin

Thanks Robert. I'm so glad I didn't have to keep opening the bloody book itself. It literally gets more damaged every time I open it. (One for the kids). Thank you.

• 3 years later...

In this thread there is a link to a site with a number of out of print PDF's and other documents. I thought I would isolate that link and bump this thread which is interesting in its own right.

"One can download this extremely rare and valuable Joesten book here"

https://www.box.com/s/8b408e6999f8799dfd0a

Also, a related EF thread.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/19543-joachim-joesten-how-kennedy-was/&page=1

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by Michael Clark

Michael,

I'm delighted that you're reviving Joachim Joesten's classic book on the JFK assassination, HOW JFK WAS KILLED (1967).

Joesten almost solved the JFK assassination single-handed.  The first chapter Joesten identifies the Dallas Police as key suspects. Brilliant.  In his second chapter, Joesten identifies the Radical Right in Dallas as key suspects.   Brilliant.

It's one of the greatest CT books in the history of JFK research -- and it came out so early.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Thanks, Paul

I am glad to hear that my tendency to bump old threads is not necessarily frowned upon. In this case, it was intended to bump a link to a site with relevant reading material, so I saw little harm in doing so. I now have a good number of stored PDF's to read when I am away from a data connection. Thanks for the particular recommendation of Joachin's book. I find the earliest accounts and documentation to be of particular interest inasmuch as it fascinates me that so much was known so early-on. It is likewise a very sad testament to the fear which, I believe, prevailed at the time. If it were not for this fear, it seems, the truth would have been much more clear to people, and spoken-about, as I was growing-up.

As an anecdotal note, regarding that fear, I believe I came-of-age, in this context, as 15 year-old, when I was watching the movie Flashpoint (TV-HBO). It was not until the end of the movie that I realized that it was about the JFK assassination. I watched Kris Kristoferson hold up the rifle and yell "Who are you! Who are You!", as images of the assassination flashed on the screen. I remember feeling afraid, like I was watching something that I should not have been watching. Another deeply-defining moment of that movie was the part where Kurtwood Smith, the bad G-man, explained (going from memory) that "every morning I wake up and thank god for corruption, crime and lawlessness" because it gave hiim a job, or allowed him to define himself; or something like that...... I can't emphasize how deeply that affected me. I was a different kind of kid, they were different times, I guess,

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by Michael Clark

18 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Thanks, Paul

... I now have a good number of stored PDF's to read when I am away from a data connection. Thanks for the particular recommendation of Joachin's book. I find the earliest accounts and documentation to be of particular interest inasmuch as it fascinates me that so much was known so early-on. It is likewise a very sad testament to the fear which, I believe, prevailed at the time. If it were not for this fear, it seems, the truth would have been much more clear to people, and spoken -about as I was growing-up.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael,

The fear during the Cold War until the 1990's was inescapable.  The USSR aimed nuclear bombs at us.  The truth about the JFK assassination was kept secret as long as the USSR could exploit it.  After the USSR collapsed in 1990, President Bush signed the JFK Act.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Michael,

I'm so inspired by this revival of Joachim Joesten's, HOW JFK WAS KILLED (1967) that I will post some excerpts from the first pages of the first chapter, which is titled: WHEN THE COPS ARE THE CULPRITS.

Here's what Joesten wrote:

"'The police were in on the job. Either they ordered it to be done, or else they allowed it to be done. In any case, they're in on the job.'

This is the considered judgment of President Charles de Gaulle...about what really happened at Dallas on November 22, 1963.

De Gaulle's pungent remarks were made...off the record almost four years before they became publicly known.

...It was immediately upon his return from Washington, where he had attended the funeral of the slain president...that the French Chief of State, talking freely to an intimate crowd...drew a picture...: 'What happened to Kennedy almost happened to me...The assassination...could have struck down the French Chief of State in 1960, 1961, and 1962, in Algiers or...France.'

De Gaulle was referring to the many attempts that had been made on his own life, especially by the militantly right-wing OAS (Organization Army Secret), in the last phase of the Algerian war.  

'The police are in cahoots with the ultras.  In this case, the ultras are represented by the Ku Klux Klan, the John Birch Society and all those secret extreme rightist associations.'

General de Gaulle...never for one moment believed the story of Lee Harvey Oswald...His view of what really happened, in candid terms: 'they got hold of this Communist who wasn't really one, a nullity, and a fanatic.  He was just the man they needed...a fable was created to make people believe that this guy had acted out of fanaticism and love for communism. It was designed to set off an anti-Communist witch hunt to divert attention...’

De Gaulle also visualized the sequel. 'They' had planned to shoot Oswald on sight to prevent a trial, but things went wrong. Oswald got suspicious and took flight. A policeman was killed. There were witnesses. A trial became inevitable.

'A trial!' the general exclaimed. 'That would have been just too awful. Everybody would have talked...so the police get hold of an informer, someone they could do what they liked with [Jack Ruby].  And this character kills the false assassin on the pretext of defending Kennedy's memory.'

...Then the French President...wound up his assessment of what really happened at Dallas with the devastating statement -- 'Every police force in the world is alike when it comes to dirty work.'

...Jim Garrison, the District Attorney of New Orleans...too, has incriminated the Dallas police..."

That is enough for now. I must admit that I'm impressed by Joachim Joesten, and I agree entirely that the Dallas Police killed JFK, at the leadership of the Radical Right in Dallas.   It is amazing that Charles De Gaulle guessed all the major points of the Truth on the day that JFK was buried.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo