The Education Forum

How good were the shooters in DP?

Now, let me see if I'm following the program here...

According to Tom Purvis, the first shot occurred before the WC said it did; the second shot coincided with Z-frames 312/313; and there was a third shot AFTER that.

OK, perhaps I can buy that...and perhaps all 3 shots came from the 6th floor of the TSBD, and all 3 shots were fired from a 6.5mm Mannlicher-Carcano.

Where the LN/LHO story falls apart is the negative result in the test for nitrates on Oswald's cheek, IMHO.

So even if there were only 3 shots, and they were all fired from the 6th floor of the TSBD, and they were all fired from a 6.5mm Mannlicher-Carcano...the evidence linking Oswald to the shooting itself is lacking. The palmprint on the underside of the barrel was protected by the wood stock of the rifle, so there is no physical evidence that Oswald handled that gun on that day, and CERTAINLY no evidence that he fired the gun ONCE, much less three times. No LHO fingerprints on the exposed portions of the rifle, no LHO fingerprints on the cartridges recovered, and no LHO fingerprints on the clip that either was or was NOT found with/in/near the rifle...and no evidence that LHO used gloves on that day.

Has that about covered it?

Actually:

According to Tom Purvis, the first shot occurred before the WC said it did

The WC stated that an accurate determination as to when the first shot was fired, could not be determined.

However, they obviously had to admit that JFK was reacting to a shot when he came out from behind the sign, and with their HIGHLY PHONY assassination re-enactment, they determined that the first shot PROBABLY could not have been fired until after Z-210.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...eport_0061b.htm

(And, at this point, it would be beneficial to bring out the point that the WC was somewhat negligent, in that they did not bother to provide us with Z-Frames 208/209/210/& 211 in their printing of frames of the film.)

Now:

1. In event one will "do the math", they will find that based on the distance from the sixth floor window of the TSDB, to the position of Mr. Zapruder, divided by the standard speed of sound, and thus multiplied by the frame exposure rate of the Z-film, that approximately 5-frames of the Z-film would elapse between the point of time in which a shot was fired from the TSDB position, until the sound of that shot would reach the Zapruder position.

This is of course the "highly controversial" JIGGLE ANALYSIS of the Z-film.

And, if one takes a look at the headshot at Z-312/313, and then follows frames of the film thereafter, they will find a relatively distinctive 3-frame blurring of the film beginning at Z-318 and continueing through Z-319 and Z-320.

Now, if one will review the now available Z-film, they will find a similar 3-frame blurring of the film which begins at Z-208 and continues through Z-208 and Z-210.*

*Thanks to the efforts of Mr. Thompson ("SIX SECONDS IN DALLAS") this was known and done many years prior to these frames of the film being available to the internet researcher.

Additionally, if one will back up in review of the Z-film and thereafter look at the outline of the two motorcycle policemen helments in the background to the left of the Presidential Limo, then they can follow the progression of the "V" shaped outline which the direct front center of their helmets makes.

In following this, one can see that at/by Z-209/210, both of these motorcycle policemen have turned their heads to look directly towards JFK.

Then, there is the "crescent/half-moon" outline of the pillbox hat worn by Jackie Kennedy, which will also demonstrate that by Z-210, that she was facing and looking directly into the direction of JFK.

Therefore, were one to accept that the "Jiggle Analysis" has some basis in fact, then, in subtracting 5 frames of elapsed time/frames from the jiggle/blur which begins at/around Z-209, then one would derive a "FIRED" z-frame of approximately Z-204.

And, if one were to assume that there would be at least some short delay in reaction time for the motorcycle policemen, in which JFK reacted and they then diverted their gaze at him, then this as well as the outline of Jackie's pillbox hat, would serve to indicate that a shot was fired prior to Z-209/210.

2. The US Secret Service, in their re-enactment and survey work during the first week of December 1963, established the point of impact for the first shot fired.

And, although they did not assign a Z-frame number to it, when one has in their possession copies of this survey plat and the survey notes, as well as the later WC survey plat and survey notes, then one can accurately assign a Z-frame number to the "X" for the first shot, as determined by the US Secret Service.

This location plats at/approximately, the position of JFK at what is now absolutely definable as Z-208 to Z-210.

Since I have previously posted that portion of the US Secret Service Survey Plat of December 5, 1963, which demonstrates the position of the "#1" shot as determined by the US Secret Service, I will not waste time again provided what has done previously.

3. In addition to the US Secret Service survey work & Survey Plat (which was not known to exist), I also provided portions of the Survey Plat of November 25, 1963, as produced by Mr. Robert West for Time/Life, and which not unlike the SS Survey Plat, did not appear to be known to exist.

This work platted an impact point for the first shot fired, which, without the survey notes of Mr. West, as well as the later and considerably more accurate and complete survey plats of the US Secret Service as well as the WC Survey plat, could not be positioned in relationship to a "Z-frame" number assignment.

However, when all of this information is available to a "single source", then, it can be determined that Time/Life Magazine, though some yet to be discovered means, platted the point of JFK at the time that the first shot was fired, as being at approximately Z-204/205.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, personally, I would not believe anything which "Tom" had to say, unless of course he had the evidence with which to support the statement, and or it could be independently verified through separate, independent, and factual research, or both.

Just as I certainly would not believe anything which the WC had to say without having followed the same research protocol.

Tom

Now, personally, I would not believe anything which "Tom" had to say, unless of course he had the evidence with which to support the statement, and or it could be independently verified through separate, independent, and factual research, or both.

Just as I certainly would not believe anything which the WC had to say without having followed the same research protocol.

Tom

Hey Mark!

You still out there?

How are we doing so far in burying the BS about how difficult the shots were as well as the necessity for multiple assassins?

And although I have devoted extremely little time and effort to bury the "Body Kidnapper's", this is due to the fact that, other than a few die-hard dummies, it completely buried itself among anyone with even the most remote ability for rational thought.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Tom Purvis, the first shot occurred before the WC said it did; the second shot coincided with Z-frames 312/313; and there was a third shot AFTER that.

OK, perhaps I can buy that...and perhaps all 3 shots came from the 6th floor of the TSBD, and all 3 shots were fired from a 6.5mm Mannlicher-Carcano.

Where the LN/LHO story falls apart is the negative result in the test for nitrates on Oswald's cheek, IMHO.

So even if there were only 3 shots, and they were all fired from the 6th floor of the TSBD, and they were all fired from a 6.5mm Mannlicher-Carcano...the evidence linking Oswald to the shooting itself is lacking. The palmprint on the underside of the barrel was protected by the wood stock of the rifle, so there is no physical evidence that Oswald handled that gun on that day, and CERTAINLY no evidence that he fired the gun ONCE, much less three times. No LHO fingerprints on the exposed portions of the rifle, no LHO fingerprints on the cartridges recovered, and no LHO fingerprints on the clip that either was or was NOT found with/in/near the rifle...and no evidence that LHO used gloves on that day.

Actually:

The WC stated that an accurate determination as to when the first shot was fired, could not be determined.

However, they obviously had to admit that JFK was reacting to a shot when he came out from behind the sign, and with their HIGHLY PHONY assassination re-enactment, they determined that the first shot PROBABLY could not have been fired until after Z-210.

(And, at this point, it would be beneficial to bring out the point that the WC was somewhat negligent, in that they did not bother to provide us with Z-Frames 208/209/210/& 211 in their printing of frames of the film.)

Now:

1. In event one will "do the math", they will find that based on the distance from the sixth floor window of the TSDB, to the position of Mr. Zapruder, divided by the standard speed of sound, and thus multiplied by the frame exposure rate of the Z-film, that approximately 5-frames of the Z-film would elapse between the point of time in which a shot was fired from the TSDB position, until the sound of that shot would reach the Zapruder position.

And, if one takes a look at the headshot at Z-312/313, and then follows frames of the film thereafter, they will find a relatively distinctive 3-frame blurring of the film beginning at Z-318 and continueing through Z-319 and Z-320.

Now, if one will review the now available Z-film, they will find a similar 3-frame blurring of the film which begins at Z-208 and continues through Z-208 and Z-210.*

*Thanks to the efforts of Mr. Thompson ("SIX SECONDS IN DALLAS") this was known and done many years prior to these frames of the film being available to the internet researcher.

Additionally, if one will back up in review of the Z-film and thereafter look at the outline of the two motorcycle policemen helments in the background to the left of the Presidential Limo, then they can follow the progression of the "V" shaped outline which the direct front center of their helmets makes.

In following this, one can see that at/by Z-209/210, both of these motorcycle policemen have turned their heads to look directly towards JFK.

Then, there is the "crescent/half-moon" outline of the pillbox hat worn by Jackie Kennedy, which will also demonstrate that by Z-210, that she was facing and looking directly into the direction of JFK.

Therefore, were one to accept that the "Jiggle Analysis" has some basis in fact, then, in subtracting 5 frames of elapsed time/frames from the jiggle/blur which begins at/around Z-209, then one would derive a "FIRED" z-frame of approximately Z-204.

And, if one were to assume that there would be at least some short delay in reaction time for the motorcycle policemen, in which JFK reacted and they then diverted their gaze at him, then this as well as the outline of Jackie's pillbox hat, would serve to indicate that a shot was fired prior to Z-209/210.

2. The US Secret Service, in their re-enactment and survey work during the first week of December 1963, established the point of impact for the first shot fired.

And, although they did not assign a Z-frame number to it, when one has in their possession copies of this survey plat and the survey notes, as well as the later WC survey plat and survey notes, then one can accurately assign a Z-frame number to the "X" for the first shot, as determined by the US Secret Service.

This location plats at/approximately, the position of JFK at what is now absolutely definable as Z-208 to Z-210.

Since I have previously posted that portion of the US Secret Service Survey Plat of December 5, 1963, which demonstrates the position of the "#1" shot as determined by the US Secret Service, I will not waste time again provided what has done previously.

3. In addition to the US Secret Service survey work & Survey Plat (which was not known to exist), I also provided portions of the Survey Plat of November 25, 1963, as produced by Mr. Robert West for Time/Life, and which not unlike the SS Survey Plat, did not appear to be known to exist.

This work platted an impact point for the first shot fired, which, without the survey notes of Mr. West, as well as the later and considerably more accurate and complete survey plats of the US Secret Service as well as the WC Survey plat, could not be positioned in relationship to a "Z-frame" number assignment.

However, when all of this information is available to a "single source", then, it can be determined that Time/Life Magazine, though some yet to be discovered means, platted the point of JFK at the time that the first shot was fired, as being at approximately Z-204/205.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom

Tom

Hey Mark!

You still out there?

How are we doing so far in burying the BS about how difficult the shots were as well as the necessity for multiple assassins?

And although I have devoted extremely little time and effort to bury the "Body Kidnapper's", this is due to the fact that, other than a few die-hard dummies, it completely buried itself among anyone with even the most remote ability for rational thought.

Hey Mark!

You still out there?

For whatever reason, this appears to NOT be getting through. Therefore, if it appears multiple times, please excuse!

Nevertheless, it is a topic which is worth a full review if one accepts that "new evidence" is being presented in the shots fired in the death of JFK.

Actually:

Now:

Tom

Tom

Hey Mark!

You still out there?

Hey Mark!

You still out there?

For whatever reason, this appears to NOT be getting through. Therefore, if it appears multiple times, please excuse!

Nevertheless, it is a topic which is worth a full review if one accepts that "new evidence" is being presented in the shots fired in the death of JFK.

Tom:

You seem to be a likeable guy. Your personal emails to me were friendly; you tried to be helpful, and so forth.

But, I just cannot make any sense out of what you are trying to say on this forum.

Oswald did not even fire a rifle that day.

With that , were can you go? What can you possible say?

Let's take another look at the "smiling Secret Service Agent"

"it was just a joke"

Edited by Peter McGuire

Actually:

Now:

Tom

Tom

Hey Mark!

You still out there?

Hey Mark!

You still out there?

Tom:

You seem like a likable guy. Your personal emails to me were friendly, you tried to be helpful and so forth.

But I just cannot make any sense out of what you are trying to say on this forum.

Let's take another look at the "smiling Secret Service Agent"

"it was just a joke"

Tom:

You seem like a likable guy.

Now, that is scary!

Three shots were fired from the sixth floor window of the TSDB!

All three shots fired, struck their target!

The Z313 head shot IS NOT the last shot fired!

The WC is an intentional lie/misrepresentation/& obfuscation of these simple facts!

All known evidence overwhelmingly points to the conclusion that LHO was the "Lone Shooter/Assassin"

That should sum it up!