The Education Forum

Dealy Plaza Survey Data

For someone who can not seem to remember who it was that was standing beside the first yellow stripe, I do occassionally have my "sudden" and completely unexpected moments/attacks of limited intelligence.

Tom,

I reviewed the photos I have of the area, as well as the z-frames. I see stripes going all the way down Elm to the underpass.

Z436 again shows this yellow mark, and also shows what would appear to be the last mark on the curb, just prior to reaching the overpass. #7

This yellow mark can be clearly seen in Z441.

z439, with saturation increased.

No reply from Don Roberdeau as to the source he used for his plat on the stripes or the curb damage on the south side of Elm.

- lee

post-675-1142615563_thumb.jpg

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEE: In the meanwhile, I will also ask Don Roberdeau the 2 questions

at hand, as relate to where the reference info came from on his plat - the

yellow marks, and the alleged 'curb strike' on Elm.

....Good Day Lee.... Please view the following ROBERT WEST

surveyed map (one of several different surveyed maps he did for the

warrenatti from 1963-64), in case it does not appear here. If I recall

correctly, I received and enlarged that ROBERT WEST surveyed map

and read where it was written "AREA OF BULLET SHOT ON CURB"

about 4 or 5 years before I started posting publicly on the internet in

1997-98....

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/ROBERTwest_CURBbulletIMPACT.gif

ROBERTwest_CURBbulletIMPACT.gif

The first time I read "AREA OF BULLET SHOT ON CURB" that appears

on the ROBERT WEST map I first wondered--and still do--from where

and/or who WEST obtained the information(s) to document that on his

surveyed street contour map. Then I immediately recalled the often

overlooked warrenatti 1964 testimony of JEAN HILL, in which she

testified that she was told by an "agent" that another "agent"--WHO WAS

IN DEALEY PLAZA DURING THE ATTACK--had seen an attack bullet

strike and kick up debris near JEAN. (of course, there, "officially," was no

other "agents" stationed in Dealey Plaza, so, the warrenatti have

*forgotten* about JEAN testifying to any "agents" and a bullet striking

near her)

Recall also that in 1966 CHARLES BREHM is documented on film stating

to LANE that he watched something traject away leftward and behind President KENNEDY

and landed at the Elm Street south curb near BREHM.... As documented, the oval

"AREA OF BULLET SHOT ON CURB" spreads to BREHM's front left

and his right.... A bullet, barely tangentially striking President KENNEDY,

source-triggered from the HSCA determined GK picket fence assassin, or,

triggered from a north triple overpass vertical sewer assassin, could very well

have exited and, carrying with it observed head debris, trajected behind

and to the left of the president into the "AREA OF BULLET SHOT ON

CURB" zone, exactly as WWII U.S. Army Ranger, D-Day and battles

experienced BREHM was attracted to watch.

Perhaps one of the reasons (or the very reason) that specific ROBERT

WEST surveyed map was originally re-printed small enough to make it

hard to read the annotated "AREA OF BULLET SHOT ON CURB" was

BECAUSE it does detail the oval with "AREA OF BULLET SHOT ON CURB,"

and the warrenatti, again, deliberately, tried (but failed, yet again) to

conceal even more information from We, The People.

The eight (8) Elm Street south curb yellow painted strips are all visible--some

easier to see than others--within the ZAPRUDER film, and, they are also

visible in post-attack aerial and ground sourced films and photos captured

within weeks of 22NOV63. I was told the reason for the yellow strips was

to provide them on a car driver side of the road so the car driver would be

alerted to Elm Street curving to the right before reaching the cement

vertical supports of the triple overpass, and being so alerted a driver (and

a driver who had never driven down the street and/or a drunk driver) would

not drive straight into the cement supports, as had actually occured prior

to 22NOV63. The reason the yellow strips were closer together the closer

a driver approached the vertical cement supports was to alert the driver

more frequently.... which makes sense, especially if the yellow strips

reflected car lights at night to a driver/drunk driver.... A driver located on

the east end of Elm Street (e.g. viewed from adjacent to the warrenatti-posnerian-"magic-limbed-ricochet-tree" ;) )

could/would have been attracted to see the yellow strips from that

distance and line of sight, as appearing very close together.

If I can ever help, Please feel free to contact me directly, Anytime.

Best Regards in Research. Honored to be yours in the pursuit of The Truth,

Don

Don Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

Dealey Plaza  Map, Witnesses, Evidence, Info, etc.

ROSEMARY WILLIS Headsnap Westward Towards "Grassy Knoll" Discovery

BOND Photos Do Not Support GORDON ARNOLD's Presence

President Kennedy.... "4 Principles" speech & Don Roberdeau research/discoveries

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

"It's exactly as it was. Part of the irony is it's just a

beautiful place, and for it to happen here — that sort of

fracture between beauty and terror,"

----DAVID HEATH, 22NOV63, standing in Dealey Plaza

JACK: The black and white photo of Beverly

was NOT enhanced. It is NOT intended to show PAINT on the shoes, but that

the shoes are identical to the ones she had packed away for forty years. I

saw the shoes. I saw the yellow paint. So did Dr. Fetzer and Dr. Mantik.

....Good Day Jack.... With your being a photographer, did any of the

three of you think to capture some color photo(s) of the shoes BEVERLY

showed to you? When did she show you the shoes?

Best Regards in Research. Honored to be yours in the pursuit of The Truth,

Don

Don Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

Dealey Plaza Professionally-surveyed Map, Witnesses, Evidence, Info, etc.

ROSEMARY WILLIS Headsnap Westward Towards "Grassy Knoll" Discovery

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

"If only I had reacted, I could have taken that shot....

....that would have been alright with me."

----CLINT EASTWOOD, as Secret Service Agent Frank Horrigan in the film, "In the Line of Fire" (1992)

Edited by Don Roberdeau

Outstanding Don.

Thanks very much for that post. Now the question is whether or not that marking is also indicated on the survey that Tom has, and if not why not.

I think I was taking photos of the curb [in this thread] in that same exact area - but I wasn't exactly measuring the distance from any given point. I was using my memory of your plat to align myself with the Pergola Shelter #4 roughly, and then I walked down the curb, photographing noticeable irregularities. The one below was the greatest area of interest.

The curb section cut-out and repaired by where Tague was struck is in ruins today.

- lee

post-675-1142631364_thumb.jpg

Outstanding Don.

Thanks very much for that post. Now the question is whether or not that marking is also indicated on the survey that Tom has, and if not why not.

I think I was taking photos of the curb [in this thread] in that same exact area - but I wasn't exactly measuring the distance from any given point. I was using my memory of your plat to align myself with the Pergola Shelter #4 roughly, and then I walked down the curb, photographing noticeable irregularities. The one below was the greatest area of interest.

The curb section cut-out and repaired by where Tague was struck is in ruins today.

- lee

1. This portion of the survey plat is from the WC work, as only this survey has the "Z-Frame" numbers placed onto Elm St., as well as having the "YELLOW MARK ON CURB" marking.

2. It is neither a copy of the survey as was in Mr. West possession, nor is it from the WC.

3. The survey is in fact a portion of the survey plat which I copied long, long ago, and thereafter provided to other persons.

In all probability, it is a copy of a portion provided to Chuck Marlar, many years ago.

4. None of the survey plats generated by Mr. West have lines drawn from the sixth floor window of the TSDB to points located on Elm St.

This copy of a portion of the survey has two such lines.

5. These lines were drawn in by myself, many years ago.

6. The first line intersects Elm St. at virtually exactly the "426" elevation contour of the street, in the center of the street.

This is the platted location of impact for the first shot fired, as surveyed in by Mr. West from other work, and thereafter marked onto this drawing by myself, utilizing the establised SCP (survey control points) from the previous survey work.

This impact point for the first shot places it at approximately 7-feet prior to the WC marked position for frame Z207 of the film.

However, one must recall that the WC utilized the "Adjusted position", in which the Z207 on the survey plat is in fact not the exact position for Z207 in alignment from Mr. Zapruder's position.

7. The second line shown on the drawing which extends from the 6th floor window of the TSDB to the impact point in Elm st. for the second shot.

For some reason, a short section of the line is not shown (possibly erased and/or whited out)

As to exactly "WHO?" drew/wrote in all of this other junk on the survey play is completely unknown.

However, of one thing I am absolutely certain.

This is a portion of the survey plat on which I personally drew in the lines for the impact points for the first and second shots fired in the assasination, as aligned from the sixth floor window of the TSDB.

When Chuck Marlar was having difficulty explaining the "vehicle speed" problems long ago, I heard of it and provided him with this, as well as other information, in order that he could understand some of the manipulations of data as done by the WC.

Thereafter, someone has decided to "add to" this bit of information by adding in the information relative to non-existent bullet impact points on the curb of Elm St.

Certainly glad that I knew better than to waste my time chasing this smoke.

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

Don...In my opinion your plat "from West" is the same one

Chester Breneman and West prepared for Life Magazine,

and the notations are Breneman's. Breneman gave a copy

of the map to Jim Marrs in the 70s, and Jim allowed me to

xerox it. If I get my copy out and check it, it think it will

be identical to yours. I will try to look it up tomorrow.

Check pages 454-56 of Crossfire for Marrs' account of his

1978 interview with Breneman.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Don...In my opinion your plat "from West" is the same one

Chester Breneman and West prepared for Life Magazine,

and the notations are Breneman's. Breneman gave a copy

of the map to Jim Marrs in the 70s, and Jim allowed me to

xerox it. If I get my copy out and check it, it think it will

be identical to yours. I will try to look it up tomorrow.

Check pages 454-56 of Crossfire for Marrs' account of his

1978 interview with Breneman.

Jack

Jack; (and all)

Contour (elevation) lines for Elm St. were not surveyed in and placed on any plat until the Secret Service survey & re-enactment work of December 2/3/4/& 5th, with the survey plat being dated December 5, 1963.

The Time/Life work of 11/26/63 contains no such markings, as well as containing only ONE of the yellow curb marks platted on it. That being the curb mark which is located directly where Moorman is standing and in the vicinity of the Z313 head shot.

Rest assured that this is correct, as has been stated multiple times, I am in possession of the Time/Life Survey plat of 11/26/63.

The SS Survey work/plat which was developed for impact point for the three shots, contained these street elevation contour intervals, as it was a very thorough survey of most of Elm St. & the surrounding area of Dealy Plaza.

However, neither this survey, nor the FBI version which was modified in February, 1964 and deleted the third/last/final shot impact point, contained references to the Z-film frames marked in positions down Elm St.

Both the SS as well as the FBI versions contained only NUMBERS marked on the survey plat which represented the shot sequence.

As stated, the posted (portion) of the drawing/survey plat is ABSOLUTELY from the WC re-enactment, and it is also ABSOLUTELY from information which I provided to others long ago as it contains the lines drawn onto the plat by myself from years ago.

TIME/LIFE SURVEY

Secret Service Survey Plat

Mr. West actually had very little "background/surrounding area" survey work to conduct for the WC, as most of this information was gathered on December 2/3/4/& 5th, 1963, for the Secret Service Survey Plat and assassination re-enactment.

In which, all three of the shots was surveyed in and platted.

However, this survey plat is also NOT that provided which references the "mythological" curb strike/impact points.

The SS survey plat, completed on 12/5/63, contained the three yellow marks on the curb, as well as also containing the street elevation contour intervals.

However, neither it, nor the subsequently modified version by the FBI contained any reference to Z-frame numbers for positions in Elm St. for impact points of shots fired.

As stated, this work contained "#"'s which served to represent the actual shot.

In addition to this, neither the Time/Life Plat, nor the SS/(modified FBI) Plat, contained the concrete walkway/steps which lead up to the stockade fence.

ONLY the WC survey plat contained these steps surveyed in and marked.

And, as a final note, only the WC survey plat contains the steps leading up to the Zapruder position drawn in, as well as the concrete wall extention from the Z-position towards the stockade fence.

No other drawing contains these items drawn in, as well as no other drawing having

Z-frame positions marked in the center of Elm St, with the exception of the WC Survey Plat of May 31, 1964.

It would be assumed that to a rational individual, it is now fully recognized that the provided survey plat which demonstrates the "curb strikes" and which is accredited to Mr. West, is in fact a portion of that survey plat as done for the Warren Commission.

That I am aware of, no quality versions of this plat had ever been presented by anyone, until such time as I secured the survey plat from Mr. West and thereafter provided portions of it to various individuals to assist them in their work.

"I received and enlarged that ROBERT WEST surveyed map

and read where it was written "AREA OF BULLET SHOT ON CURB"

about 4 or 5 years before I started posting publicly on the internet in

1997-98...."

Well Don:

In event you paid for this information, hope you kept a receipt and know where to go to get your refund.

No doubt, the provider of this highly valuable "mythological"/curb strike information would be able to provide the following items as well:

1. Mr. West Signature block from the survey work.

2. That portion of the survey plat which shows the corner of the TSDB sixth floor window, as well as the two lines imminating from from this position, which are shown on the portion of the survey plat.

It is now possible that they could provide the signature block, as I also, some time ago, provided this information as additional verification that the survey plat is in fact in my possession.

HOWEVER!

I also learned, long ago, to provide only what was deemed necessary, and thus never provided that portion of the survey plat which demonstrated the two lines imminating from the window position which represented the line-of-fire for the first two shots.

Therefore, in event you, or others, would like a portion of the remaining "puzzle", the remainder of you "prize" is hereby provided.

Perhaps we need to go back to the old FBI "method" of handwriting analysis in order to determine who generated this "curb strike smoke".

Since this drawing was not provided to ANYONE until some point around 1994, I find considerable difficulty in it being CIRCA 1978.

Especially since I did not get it and draw the lines onto it until some period in the 1990's.

Tom wrote:

"Since this drawing was not provided to ANYONE until some point around 1994, I find considerable difficulty in it being CIRCA 1978."

Tom...here is the plat provided to Jim Marrs by Chester Breneman in 1978.

Jack

PS...the poor quality is explained by the fact that Breneman allowed Jim to xerox the original

print. I then xeroxed Jim's copies, which were in 3 pieces, and pasted them together into

one print, and had that copied. About 1996 I provided prints of the plat to Noel Twyman who

was then writing BLOODY TREASON.

Edited by Jack White

Actually Jack:

You have further re-inforced that the provided materials represents portions of that data which was given to Chuck Marlar many years ago.

The survey data block which you have provided is in fact a xerox which was made directly from the survey plat as given to me by Mr. Robert West.

You will note that the survey plat has marked on it those frames in which the WC later changed the survey data and make their "own" data block and introduced the altered data block into evidence while the original survey was admitted into evidence in a sealed envelope, never being opened and/or presented.

The "Original"/unaltered survey data block which you have presented did not exist in the public domain until such time as I provided it to Chuck Marlar, along with the "Vehicle Speed Analysis" chart and the WC survey plat drawing with the two imminating lines from the TSDB.

So, not only does my survey plat contain this "EXACT" data block, it is from this survey plat that the now known alteration to the survey data is known.

If you will recall, after Chuck Marlar wrote about this and allowed it to be published, I thereafter provided the entire article, along with all of the exhibits related to the altered data and vehicle speed, to be published, (one time) in the JFK Lancer magazine.

Tom...My version was not obtained from Chuck Marler. I got it from Jim Marrs,

who xeroxed it from Breneman's print in 1978. I know nothing about Marler's

copy, although I did furnish a copy of the plat to Marler's friend Noel Twyman.

Jack

Tom wrote:

"The "Original"/unaltered survey data block which you have presented did not exist in the public domain until such time as I provided it to Chuck Marlar, along with the "Vehicle Speed Analysis" chart and the WC survey plat drawing with the two imminating lines from the TSDB."

Tom, I scanned the Elevation Data Block about 1995 and posted it on the early

internet newsgroup ALT.CONSPIRACY.JFK, so your statement is not correct. Chuck

Marler was a member of that newsgroup and never mentioned receiving it from you.

Chuck and I used to correspond, but I have not heard from him in several years.

He and I both graduated from TCU.

Apparently West and Breneman provided copies of the plat to several researchers.

It seems that Jim Marrs was the earliest to get one and publicize it, about 1978.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Jack

In event Mr. Marrs is claiming that he got this from Mr. Breneman, then perhaps he could also explain the lines imminating from the sixth floor window of the TSDB, as they do not appear on any normally presented version of the print.

In addition, these lines (on my original) are drawn in, in soft#2 pencil, therefore, someone obviously had to "redraw" them in order to get them this dark.

And since the copies which show the TSDB have been provided, then obviously my somewhat "old" memory has forgotten exactly how much data was given to whom.

A quick review demonstrates that in/around 1994, I provided much of this information to the following persons:

1. Dr. Cyril Wecht

2. Mr. James Lesar

3. Ms. Mary Ferrell

4. Mr. Robert Grodon

5. Mr. Jonathan Meyers

6. Mr. Jerry Rose

I would suggest that the reasoning for any "distortion" in the image is the fact that only reduced copies of various sections of the survey plat were provided, and with the pasting together of these images and further reduction, then the problem.

Whatever the case, the drawing is ABSOLUTELY a portion of a drawing generated by myself many years ago.

The WC plat makes absolutely NO reference to the impact point for the first shot fired, and in fact even the later SS/FBI versions moved this point slightly farther down the street (Z-208/210) than did the Time/Life Survey.

The ending point for the line, as drawn for the impact position for the first shot, was platted onto this copy of the survey play, by myself, directly from the survey information notes which I received from Mr. West.

The SCP's (survey control point) from which this point is determined, as well as the exact distances to this impact location are found ONLY within the survey notes of Mr. West for the Time/Life survey, as has been stated, the SS determined a slightly "later" point that they could determine as point of impact.

The Survey ending position for this first line is at the Time/Life point which correlates to Z-204 to Z206.

As a few additional points of reference.

During discussions with Mr. West regarding his survey notes, I found reference to the "Tague" curb strike.

In that regards, we discussed any other "potential" such bullet impacts.

Mr. West indicated that the only other suspected impact locations for bullets/bullet fragments was down at the curb inlet to the manhole. In that regard, he sent me a copy of a photo which showed Dallas plainscloths detectives at this location examining the contrete; grass; and manhole cover.

He clearly stated that the Tague strike was the only one in which he obtained any survey information relative to such bullet/fragment strikes on any street curb.

Lastly, there is a final note in regards to the actual WC Survey Plat.

When this survey plat was completed, members from the WC were there and retrieved the survey plat directly from Mr. West.

In fact, Mr. West was not allowed to even make a copy of it for his own files.

Over a period of years, Mr. West contacted the representatives of the FBI/SS/& WC with whom he had dealt, and attempted to gain his "record" copy of this survey plat.

All to no avail.

Finally, some years later when he was reviewing his files in preparation for moving them from his office, he recognized that he still did not have a copy of the survey plat.

In this regard, he again made contact and informed the persons that Texas Law required him to maintain in his possession, copies of all survey drawings/survey plats which had been generated by himself.

In that regard, he informed those to whom he was in contact that in even Washington, DC would not provide him with a copy of the plat, that he would have to write an official letter of complaint and thereafter have it sent through the proper channels in order to protect himself from not being in "violation" of the Texas Law which required that he maintain a copy of the survey plat.

With this "threat", Mr. West finally received a copy of the survey plat from the National Archives.

And, in that regard, the "unaltered" survey data block, as copied from the original survey, did come into the public domain until such time as I provided it to persons such as Chuck Marlar (& others) in regards to the altered survey data of the WC.

Which, if you will recall, Chuck Marlar wrote about and allowed to be thereafter published, and I then allowed JFK Lancer to publish a "one time" printing of this information.

As I am having problems with posting "attachments", I will work on it and provide information relative to the survey data block as it was taken by myself from the full size copy of the plat in my possession, as well as information relative to the impact position for the first show as determined during the Time/Life survey work, and which was later transferred, again by myself, to the WC survey plat.

Sorry to throw water on the fire Jack, but:

The "ending point" of the first shot fired line, as shown on your version of the plat, clearly identifies it's origin.

As stated, this is the impact position for the first shot fired, as determined by the TIME/LIFE survey of 11/26/63, and of which can not be transferred to the WC survey plat without first going through the survey notes for the TIME/LIFE survey, transfer of the SCP's (survey control points) to the WC survey plat, and then measuring off the direction & distances to the impact point in the street.

Which, comes to the exact position where the first line, as drawn in by myself in the 1990's ends.

With this in mind, one might ask exactly why it is that a line imminates from the sixth floor window, to end at an unidentified location on Elm St., which has never been identified by anyone (other than myself) as having any bearing on the first shot fired in the assassination.

And, as you may (or may not recall), I long ago identified this position on Elm St. as the impact location for the first shot fired in the assassination.

Jack

In event Mr. Marrs is claiming that he got this from Mr. Breneman, then perhaps he could also explain the lines imminating from the sixth floor window of the TSDB, as they do not appear on any normally presented version of the print.

In addition, these lines (on my original) are drawn in, in soft#2 pencil, therefore, someone obviously had to "redraw" them in order to get them this dark.

And since the copies which show the TSDB have been provided, then obviously my somewhat "old" memory has forgotten exactly how much data was given to whom.

A quick review demonstrates that in/around 1994, I provided much of this information to the following persons:

1. Dr. Cyril Wecht

2. Mr. James Lesar

3. Ms. Mary Ferrell

4. Mr. Robert Grodon

5. Mr. Jonathan Meyers

6. Mr. Jerry Rose

I would suggest that the reasoning for any "distortion" in the image is the fact that only reduced copies of various sections of the survey plat were provided, and with the pasting together of these images and further reduction, then the problem.

Whatever the case, the drawing is ABSOLUTELY a portion of a drawing generated by myself many years ago.

The WC plat makes absolutely NO reference to the impact point for the first shot fired, and in fact even the later SS/FBI versions moved this point slightly farther down the street (Z-208/210) than did the Time/Life Survey.

The ending point for the line, as drawn for the impact position for the first shot, was platted onto this copy of the survey play, by myself, directly from the survey information notes which I received from Mr. West.

The SCP's (survey control point) from which this point is determined, as well as the exact distances to this impact location are found ONLY within the survey notes of Mr. West for the Time/Life survey, as has been stated, the SS determined a slightly "later" point that they could determine as point of impact.

The Survey ending position for this first line is at the Time/Life point which correlates to Z-204 to Z206.

As a few additional points of reference.

During discussions with Mr. West regarding his survey notes, I found reference to the "Tague" curb strike.

In that regards, we discussed any other "potential" such bullet impacts.

Mr. West indicated that the only other suspected impact locations for bullets/bullet fragments was down at the curb inlet to the manhole. In that regard, he sent me a copy of a photo which showed Dallas plainscloths detectives at this location examining the contrete; grass; and manhole cover.

He clearly stated that the Tague strike was the only one in which he obtained any survey information relative to such bullet/fragment strikes on any street curb.

Lastly, there is a final note in regards to the actual WC Survey Plat.

When this survey plat was completed, members from the WC were there and retrieved the survey plat directly from Mr. West.

In fact, Mr. West was not allowed to even make a copy of it for his own files.

Over a period of years, Mr. West contacted the representatives of the FBI/SS/& WC with whom he had dealt, and attempted to gain his "record" copy of this survey plat.

All to no avail.

Finally, some years later when he was reviewing his files in preparation for moving them from his office, he recognized that he still did not have a copy of the survey plat.

In this regard, he again made contact and informed the persons that Texas Law required him to maintain in his possession, copies of all survey drawings/survey plats which had been generated by himself.

In that regard, he informed those to whom he was in contact that in even Washington, DC would not provide him with a copy of the plat, that he would have to write an official letter of complaint and thereafter have it sent through the proper channels in order to protect himself from not being in "violation" of the Texas Law which required that he maintain a copy of the survey plat.

With this "threat", Mr. West finally received a copy of the survey plat from the National Archives.

And, in that regard, the "unaltered" survey data block, as copied from the original survey, did come into the public domain until such time as I provided it to persons such as Chuck Marlar (& others) in regards to the altered survey data of the WC.

Which, if you will recall, Chuck Marlar wrote about and allowed to be thereafter published, and I then allowed JFK Lancer to publish a "one time" printing of this information.

As I am having problems with posting "attachments", I will work on it and provide information relative to the survey data block as it was taken by myself from the full size copy of the plat in my possession, as well as information relative to the impact position for the first show as determined during the Time/Life survey work, and which was later transferred, again by myself, to the WC survey plat.