The Education Forum

Michael Collins Piper: Final Judgment

Yeah, I agree with Owen Parsons and Ken Colby . . . I'm a really, realllllllllllllly scary guy. Just thinking about myself gets me kind of dizzy . . . I feel panic attacks coming on . . . I mean, My God, I actually don't believe the Bible! (Speaking of which, Thomas L. Thompson has written some fantastic works showing that archeology and history refute the old legends about ancient Israel --- all made up. A Jewish writer, Daniel Lazare, wrote a great piece for Harper's magazine a few years ago (and I believe it's accessible online) demonstrating that the Zionist claim to Palestine is based on a tissue of ancient lies. So much for that vicious racist "Chosen People" nonsense. In any event, the Old Testament is quite demented.

I've actually done some reading in the area of Old Testament history, and I can confidently say that Thomas L. Thompson's work is bunk (motivated by his own "theological" needs). This man is not an archaelogist and you will look long and hard to find one that agrees with him. The closest is Israel Finkelstein, and that ain't all that close. See Kenneth Kitchen's (who is not a fundamentalist) latest work ("On the Reliability of the Old Testament") for a pretty thorough trouncing of Thompson, or even Dever's books. There is nothing inherently racist about the concept of "Chosen People," this is just garbage and shows your own hostilty to Judaism as a religious practice (which was why I raised the issue of it being in the Old Testament). And some modern readers may find parts of the Old Testament offensive (myself being one of them, btw), but it needs to be appreciated in the context of the time frame in which it was written.

NOTE TO OWEN PARSONS: If you check out A. J. Weberman's website---I mean, he's no evil Holocaust denier like me---you'll find that he claims (and I have no reason to doubt his word) that Jim Garrison was circulating a manuscript for an unpublished novel in which Garrison fingered Israel's Mossad as the force behind the JFK assassination.

I didn't learn that until about the time I was putting together either the fourth or fifth edition of FINAL JUDGMENT.

I wonder why in the world Jim Garrison would have ever thought the Mossad might have been behind the JFK assassination?

If you believe Garrison was on the right track in going after Clay Shaw, it is IMPOSSIBLE to dispute that Clay Shaw was in the thick of Mossad operations via his involvement with Permindex.

In some respects, I tend to think, Shaw was actually more "Mossad" than CIA and Shaw wasn't even Jewish.

I saw that. Weberman uses that to smear Garrison, if I remember correctly, but it may be true. Regardless of whether it is or not, Garrison was certainly not infallible, and, if you noticed, he spends most of his published writings hammering the CIA, not the Mossad. Shaw's links with the CIA are clear and well documented (through the CIA's own documents), his Mossad ones less so (but perhaps not insubstantial). Ditto with Permindex, which is now shown to be even more CIA linked with Mellen's revelations about Ferenc Naggy's CIA ties, among other things.

If you're a Holocaust Enthusiast and want an interesting book on the topic, check out Jewish American professor Peter Novick's book, THE HOLOCAUST IN AMERICAN LIFE (not not not a Holocaust Denial book, folks) and you'll actually learn something. I found it very interesting that, according to Novick, a top leader of the American Jewish Committee said at the end of World War Two that most Holocaust survivors were, in his words, "largely the lowest Jewish elements." Pretty amazing. Novick also reports that the whole concept of America having a "Judeo-Christian heritage" was cooked up by a World War II era Office of War Information propagandist , Leo Rosten, trying to convince Americans that Hitler was also more or less anti-Christian. The OWI realized that a lot of Americans—like the Kennedy brothers, Joe and Jack—supported Charles Lindbergh and the America First Committee's opposition to U.S. involvement in a war against Germany and they needed every bit of clever gimmickry to get Americans to rally round the flag against Hitler. Thus the invention of the "Judeo-Christian" terminology. Remember: Evil Anti-Semite Mike Piper didn't make this up. He's just quoting Jewish American professor David Novick, of, I believe, the University of Chicago, not known as a center of Holocaust Denial.

I'm not a holocaust enthusiast, but I found your little dishonest article quite reprehensible. Up until that point, I had enjoyed reading your posts in alt.assassination.jfk and was even interested in buying your book (even then, when I was anti-Israel, I didn't totally believe your thesis, but found it interesting). Novick's book (which I have come across before) does look interesting and I may come around to reading it some day.

Edited by Owen Parsons

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Len wrote:

It's not what is being said as much as who is saying it that I think bothers me and the others. None of the three people who objected to Mr. Piper's presence here, John Dolva (I assume), Tim Gratz or Andy are Jews

Exactly right, Len. Although Pat is correct on many things, he is wrong here.

Many people would not necessarily object to an examination of a possible* Mossad role in the assassination if it was raised by someone without Mr. Piper's views on Nazi Germany, including his view that we should not have fought Nazi Germany. (And does he believe Hitler should have received the Nobel Peace Price? My gosh, one of his posts suggests that!) Mr. Piper's writings lead to the conclusion that he carefully constructed his "scenario" (for that is all it is) because of his hatred of Israel.

And he clearly implies that all that is said and done about the Holocaust is done solely to further the interests of the Zionist lobby. That is just bunk.

* Of course there is no evidence--none--zip--nada--for a Mossad involvement in the assassination. So what if Ruby ran guns for Israel? He also did so for Castro. Never once have I suggested that Ruby was brought into the conspiracy as an agent for Castro. There is no demonstrable nexus for whom Ruby ran guns in the fifties and the assassination.

P.S. I wonder if I will be able to open up any of the three or four newspapers I read daily (Wash Times, Wash Post, NYTimes and Philly Inquirer) and NOT find some "Holocaust News." My God, you'd think it was just yesterday. I am so bored with the Holocaust. Boring. Boring.

If you're a Holocaust Enthusiast and want an interesting book on the topic, check out Jewish American professor Peter Novick's book, THE HOLOCAUST IN AMERICAN LIFE (not not not a Holocaust Denial book, folks) and you'll actually learn something. I found it very interesting that, according to Novick, a top leader of the American Jewish Committee said at the end of World War Two that most Holocaust survivors were, in his words, "largely the lowest Jewish elements." Pretty amazing. Novick also reports that the whole concept of America having a "Judeo-Christian heritage" was cooked up by a World War II era Office of War Information propagandist , Leo Rosten, trying to convince Americans that Hitler was also more or less anti-Christian. The OWI realized that a lot of Americans—like the Kennedy brothers, Joe and Jack—supported Charles Lindbergh and the America First Committee's opposition to U.S. involvement in a war against Germany and they needed every bit of clever gimmickry to get Americans to rally round the flag against Hitler. Thus the invention of the "Judeo-Christian" terminology. Remember: Evil Anti-Semite Mike Piper didn't make this up. He's just quoting Jewish American professor David Novick, of, I believe, the University of Chicago, not known as a center of Holocaust Denial.

O.K. Michael, you're losing me here. What's this have to do with the Kennedy assassination? You're bored with the murder of millions of people? As a dedicated film-goer, I've noticed that there've been more films made about the holocaust than about any other aspect of WW2,. But that's not boring. Does the fact that many of these film-makers happen to be Jewish annoy me? No, why should it? If the majority of silent film-makers had been Southerners, would it have been inappropriate for many of them to have made films about the Civil War and Reconstruction? Should Vietnamese and Cambodian film-makers avoid making films about the wars that destroyed their nations? Hell, no. A good film-maker makes films that are dear to his heart. People tell stories about their families and traditions. And Jewish Americans have been defined by the holocaust much as so many of the rest of us were defined by the Kennedy and King assassinations, Watergate, and the Vietnam War. Your comment that these stories are boring X2 wreaks of someone trying to impress someone. I for one am not impressed. Your BOREDOM with the tragedy of others is what's REALLY BORING.

So far you've told us that some people with ties to the CIA had ties to Mossad as well. Well, maybe that's because the CIA worked hand in hand with Mossad. It was no accident that Angleton was CIA's Counter-intelligence Chief and the CIA's liaison with Mossad. Through the many Polish and Russian emigre's in Israel, Mossad had superior connections within Poland and Russia. It was Mossad who obtained Khruschev's speech in which he first denounced Stalin. Many of the CIA's best sources were first developed by Mossad.

Maybe you should focus on the many connections between Jewish gangsters like Meyer Lansky and Mickey Cohen and gun-running to Israel. You may want to read Hank Greenspun's memoirs as well. It could be there is a connection. But bragging about being bored with millions of dead people will drive away many of those curious about your findings.

Edited by Pat Speer

Excellent post, Pat.

It tells us something about where Mr. Piper is coming from that he finds the Holocaust boring. I guess that is at least an admission on his part that it happened.

Also what about his assertion that there are stories about the Holocaust in the major media almost daily? I do not believe that to be the case.

Edited by Tim Gratz

Earlier in this thread Piper wrote:

And then there's Ruby's claim that he was acting as a translator for Israeli reporters in Dallas when he was hanging around police headquarters

So let's see. Ruby was acting not for the Mafia but for the Jewish-Mossad conspiracy when he killed Oswald.

So Ruby gained entrance to the DPD so he could attempt to kill Oswald by claiming he was acting as a translator for Israeli reporters.

No wonder the Mossad could kill Kennedy and get away with it. Look at that cover story they came up with for JR: Israeli reporters! How clever. The cover story proves the Israeli involvement in the assassination!

Your logic is impeccable, sir. You have convinced me!

Piper wrote:

I realize that there are a lot of people who don't believe that I should have the right to post on this forum because they object to the fact, for example, that my view of the American entry into the war in Europe mirrored precisely that of a young Harvard student named John F. Kennedy who was a dues paying member of the America First Committee.

He just doesn't get it, does he? The objections to his membership in a Forum consisting of civilized people who regret the atrocities of Nazi Germany have nothing to do with whether he supported the isolationist policies of the America First Committee. I have seen no evidence that anyone associated with that committee or its views, including Lindberg and Joseph Kennedy, ever trivialized the Holocaust after the conclusion of WWII. J

And remember: Joseph Kennedy lost both a son (his namesake) and a daughter fighting Piper's hero.

Jewish plots alleged or cited by M.C. Piper

• The Lincoln assassination.
  • The JFK assassination
  • The MLK assassination
  • The RFK assassination
  • Watergate
  • Monicagate
  • The pedophile priests scandal
  • The hijacking of American foreign policy
  • The hijack of the American media
  • Him being cheated out of his security deposit

Did I miss any?

I guess it is just a coincidence that he has spent his entire career working an admirer of Hitler who sells “Mein Kampf”, “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion” and the “International Jew” books that Piper himself called “significant”.

Mr. Piper, You say that people have “lied” about you on this forum, I suggest you look at the forums rules since the use of that word is forbidden. Please offer evidence to back this accusation or retract it.

Guest Stephen Turner

Jewish plots alleged or cited by M.C. Piper

• The JFK assassination
  • The MLK assassination
  • The RFK assassination
  • Watergate
  • Monicagate

Did I miss any?

Do you mean he missed 911, The jewish students with the white van and camcorder? How remiss ;)

• The JFK assassination
  • The MLK assassination
  • The RFK assassination
  • Watergate
  • Monicagate

Did I miss any?

Do you mean he missed 911, The jewish students with the white van and camcorder? How remiss ;)

Surely not!

I distinctly remember only yesterday Mr Piper telling us that 'some of my best friends are jewish' ;)

How long are we going to have to put up with this foul man?

The Vatican endorsed newspaper, La Civilta Catholica, alleged some years ago that supporters of the iraq War in the American media were stoking up the controversy surrounding the pedophilia scandal.

In the last (not the latest) issue of VANITY FAIR, in an extended article by Craig Unger, Jerry Falwell bragged very specifically how he and Israeli prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu deliberately exploited the Monica Lewinsky scandal for the purpose of impacting Bill Clinton's Middle East policy.

Author Charles Higham---not Michael Collins Piper--wrote a book suggesting that the Rothschild family were financiers behind the Lincoln asassassination.

These are just three of the conspiracies hat I've been accused of promoting.

The very fact that several people here have repeated even the lie that I originated Charles Higham's theory shows precisely how intellectual dishonest these people are.

They are liars.

But as I discovered long ago, anything that even indirectly relates to U.S. policy regarding "little Israel" is almost invariably based on lies, bullying and double-standards. That's what U.S. policy in the Middle East is all about and every day American kids are dying because of it.

Israel was founded on a lie and lives on a lie and its supporters are criminally gifted in telling the Big Lie over and over again in hopes that people will believe it.

Even if the Mossad played no part in the public execution of John F. Kennedy, the truth is that JFK's death was the best thing that ever happened to Israel. And you can't get away from THAT.

I was particularly amused to see that my letter to the idiot who wrote an Internet piece about my book being sold in a bookstore in an airport in Malaysia attracted the attention of some idiots on THIS site.

When I wrote that letter, I deliberately referred to MEIN KAMPF and other books being sold in that same bookstore as being "significant books" since I knew that type of phraseology would get under the skin of just the kind of people who have reacted to it, reading it just as I thought they would react.

In other words, folks, I pressed your bottons and you reacted.

You shouldn't be so predictable.

Anyway, you fools, if you've ever been in an airport bookstore, you know that they sell hundreds--no, probably thousands--of books from all sorts of different authors.

And many airport bookstores, even including in the United States sell MEIN KAMPF.

And the fact is that same bookstore in Malaysia that sells my book on the Neo-Conservatives also sells Col. Fletcher Prouty's book.

This thread, like the other one, is turning into one about THE HOLOCAUST and what Mike Piper thinks about the Holocaust and how abhorrent I am and so forth.

With all the distortions about my writings by people who are fervent Holocaust enthusiasts why should I believe anything they say about ANYTHING, including the Holocaust.

This demonstrates, as I wrote in FINAL JUDGMENT (after having been subjected to a similar barrage), that people use the Holocaust to deflect attention from what appears in FINAL JUDGMENT.

Actually, what bothers people most about FINAL JUDGMENT is not perhaps even the point that the book alleges Mossad involvement in the JFK conspiracy.

What bothers people is the very clearly documented point that John F. kennedy was trying to stop Israel from building the nuclear bomb and also trying to build bridges to the Arab world, particularly the dynamic leader, Gamal Nasser, and that, upon JFK's death, the entire policy was redirected, almost instantaneously, by the corrupt and venal Lyndon B. Johnson.

When Americans hear that one of their most beloved Presidents, John F. Kennedy, was--shall we say--less than friendly to Israel's demands, it gives them a new perspective on the whole issue of U.S. relations with Israel.

And that's why people are REALLY concerned about FINAL JUDGMENT.

Thanks to those handful of people who attempted some intelligent discussion.

I am truly sorry that it couldn't be pursued further.

And if there are any people who would like a free copy of FINAL JUDGMENT --- it sells so well that I can afford to give away copies --- send me an email at piperm2@lycos.com with your snail mail and I will get a copy off to you shortly.

I was looking forward to writing a comprehensive response after people had the opportunity to review my postings of two significant chapters from FINAL JUDGMENT, but I really do find the Holocaust boring and I don't intend to sit here and wade through hysteria about the Holocaust and what I think about it.

I'm thrilled that so many people are obsessed with the deaths of Six Million Jews (maybe eleven million or more) and want to yak about it endlessly.

I have better things to do.

I hope everybody will feel "more comfortable" with my absence from this forum.

I certainly will.

In the meantime, FINAL JUDGMENT isn't going to go away and that's what scares the Hell out of so many people on this forum.

They may not believe it---but a lot of people do.

And that's the problem.

Adios!

I'm off to Spain to lecture about FINAL JUDGMENT and then on to Malaysia.

--MICHAEL COLLINS PIPER

P.S. at least Tim Gratz has a forum on this forum. He reaches the wooooooooooorld!

The Vatican endorsed newspaper, La Civilta Catholica, alleged some years ago that supporters of the iraq War in the American media were stoking up the controversy surrounding the pedophilia scandal.

In the last (not the latest) issue of VANITY FAIR, in an extended article by Craig Unger, Jerry Falwell bragged very specifically how he and Israeli prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu deliberately exploited the Monica Lewinsky scandal for the purpose of impacting Bill Clinton's Middle East policy.

Author Charles Higham---not Michael Collins Piper--wrote a book suggesting that the Rothschild family were financiers behind the Lincoln asassassination.

The very fact that several people here have repeated even the lie that I originated Charles Higham's theory shows precisely how intellectual dishonest these people are.

They are liars.

But as I discovered long ago, anything that even indirectly relates to U.S. policy regarding "little Israel" is almost invariably based on lies, bullying and double-standards. That's what U.S. policy in the Middle East is all about and every day American kids are dying because of it.

Israel was founded on a lie and lives on a lie and its supporters are criminally gifted in telling the Big Lie over and over again in hopes that people will believe it.

Even if the Mossad played no part in the public execution of John F. Kennedy, the truth is that JFK's death was the best thing that ever happened to Israel. And you can't get away from THAT.

I was particularly amused to see that my letter to the idiot who wrote an Internet piece about my book being sold in a bookstore in an airport in Malaysia attracted the attention of some idiots on THIS site.

When I wrote that letter, I deliberately referred to MEIN KAMPF and other books being sold in that same bookstore as being "significant books" since I knew that type of phraseology would get under the skin of just the kind of people who have reacted to it, reading it just as I thought they would react.

In other words, folks, I pressed your bottons and you reacted.

You shouldn't be so predictable.

Anyway, you fools, if you've ever been in an airport bookstore, you know that they sell hundreds--no, probably thousands--of books from all sorts of different authors.

And many airport bookstores, even including in the United States sell MEIN KAMPF.

And the fact is that same bookstore in Malaysia that sells my book on the Neo-Conservatives also sells Col. Fletcher Prouty's book.

This thread, like the other one, is turning into one about THE HOLOCAUST and what Mike Piper thinks about the Holocaust and how abhorrent I am and so forth.

With all the distortions about my writings by people who are fervent Holocaust enthusiasts why should I believe anything they say about ANYTHING, including the Holocaust.

This demonstrates, as I wrote in FINAL JUDGMENT (after having been subjected to a similar barrage), that people use the Holocaust to deflect attention from what appears in FINAL JUDGMENT.

Actually, what bothers people most about FINAL JUDGMENT is not perhaps even the point that the book alleges Mossad involvement in the JFK conspiracy.

What bothers people is the very clearly documented point that John F. kennedy was trying to stop Israel from building the nuclear bomb and also trying to build bridges to the Arab world, particularly the dynamic leader, Gamal Nasser, and that, upon JFK's death, the entire policy was redirected, almost instantaneously, by the corrupt and venal Lyndon B. Johnson.

When Americans hear that one of their most beloved Presidents, John F. Kennedy, was--shall we say--less than friendly to Israel's demands, it gives them a new perspective on the whole issue of U.S. relations with Israel.

And that's why people are REALLY concerned about FINAL JUDGMENT.

Thanks to those handful of people who attempted some intelligent discussion.

I am truly sorry that it couldn't be pursued further.

And if there are any people who would like a free copy of FINAL JUDGMENT --- it sells so well that I can afford to give away copies --- send me an email at piperm2@lycos.com with your snail mail and I will get a copy off to you shortly.

I was looking forward to writing a comprehensive response after people had the opportunity to review my postings of two significant chapters from FINAL JUDGMENT, but I really do find the Holocaust boring and I don't intend to sit here and wade through hysteria about the Holocaust and what I think about it.

I'm thrilled that so many people are obsessed with the deaths of Six Million Jews (maybe eleven million or more) and want to yak about it endlessly.

I have better things to do.

I hope everybody will feel "more comfortable" with my absence from this forum.

I certainly will.

In the meantime, FINAL JUDGMENT isn't going to go away and that's what scares the Hell out of so many people on this forum.

They may not believe it---but a lot of people do.

And that's the problem.

Adios!

I'm off to Spain to lecture about FINAL JUDGMENT and then on to Malaysia.

--MICHAEL COLLINS PIPER

P.S. at least Tim Gratz has a forum on this forum. He reaches the wooooooooooorld!

Proper little charmer isn't he?

Andy Walker endorses the work of Deborah Lipstadt, a squalid racist who says that Jews should not marry non-Jews.

I call upon all of the good anti-racists on this forum to denounce Deborah Lipstadt for her foul racist position that Jews should not marry non-Jews.

Then when Deborah Lipstadt finally rejects this hate-filled supremacist point of view (something spawned from the old lie that God places one group of people above another, that "Chosen People" nonsense), maybe we can start believing EVERYTHING she says about "the Holocaust Deniers."

Andy Walker: do you endorse Deborah Lipstadt's racist view that Jews should not marry non-Jews.

Give us your answer.

Andy Walker endorses the work of Deborah Lipstadt, a squalid racist who says that Jews should not marry non-Jews.

I call upon all of the good anti-racists on this forum to denounce Deborah Lipstadt for her foul racist position that Jews should not marry non-Jews.

Then when Deborah Lipstadt finally rejects this hate-filled supremacist point of view (something spawned from the old lie that God places one group of people above another, that "Chosen People" nonsense), maybe we can start believing EVERYTHING she says about "the Holocaust Deniers."

Andy Walker: do you endorse Deborah Lipstadt's racist view that Jews should not marry non-Jews.

Give us your answer.

What we all want to know now is when did the Dorot Professor of Modern Jewish and Holocaust Studies at Emory University turn down Mr Piper's proposal of marriage???

I think we ought to be told :lol:

They are liars.

No one on this forum said you "originated" Higham's theory. I said "alleged or CITED", I've held my tongue up to this point but are you such an idiot that you didn't catch that?

That's what U.S. policy in the Middle East is all about and every day American kids are dying because of it.

So the war in Iraqi is due to Israel? Can you prove that Herr Piper?

Israel was founded on a lie and lives on a lie

So it's official now you are a Holocaust denier!!

and its supporters are criminally gifted in telling the Big Lie over and over again in hopes that people will believe it.

You're right never trust Jew!! The Sabbath is coming I have to go out now to kill a Christian baby.

Even if you are right benefiting from a crime does not equal culpability.

I don't think you've impressed many people on this board with your intellectual abilities.

That type of phraseology should get under the skin of any decent person who cares about his fellow man independent of his race or religion etc. It is people like you who promote such ideology who are despicable.

You shouldn't be so predictable

How true!.

Yes but your book was next to the others has a similar theme and was released by the same publisher. Your boss for the last 25 years.

Can you cite any examples? Even if it true I doubt the have it in the front.

Relevance???

This thread, like the other one, is turning into one about THE HOLOCAUST and what Mike Piper thinks about the Holocaust and how abhorrent I am and so forth .

An author's biases are germane if there is reason to believe they affected his research or conclusions. You of course "stoked the fires" by citing Jewish involvement in various other crimes that are not related to the JFK assassination.

You've accused other members of this forum of lying about you and I asked you to provide evidence. Instead of doing so you merely repeat the claim. Seems like you took lessons from Gobbels

Edited by Len Colby