The Education Forum

Ongoing: Reminder

Harry J.Dean

Written in 2000

In the 1990s the United States, with England, and Canada in lock-step, with other lesser nations, {Canada total population, little more than 30 millions} became fearsome partners in the new world order economic brute force war making. Shall the visious hounds, and rabid mice continue to plague the world with their 'created chaos, and devious solutions'?

Is it possible that we are mere slavish pawns in this game, unaware, and living in a fools paradise - exposed to 'certain' deadly reactions - and severe economic reversals that could bring a regrettable new dark age of sorrows with 'controlled' physical hardships in a total materialistic, and spirit crushed world.?

First published as "CROSSTRAILS" 8/ 31/ 2001 {c} by Harry J. Dean

A few days later 9/11/2001 The Twin Towers Tragedy et al.

Guest Stephen Turner

Harry, for those with eyes to see, this "forward march of labour halted"has been on the power elite agenda for a very long time. The social upheavals of the long decade, 1963-1975, scared our ruling class rigid, and lead to a murderous determination that their right to rule must never be seriously challenged again. This has been largely achieved by the classic carrot, and stick method, and its success is in no small part due to the millionaire media, and lying and corrupt politicos of all former colour, and stripe. Will a challange to this hegemony be mounted in the future? I contened that this relies on weaning the Sheeple off the corperate teat, and exchanging mobile phones,for mobile units...

Harry, for those with eyes to see, this "forward march of labour halted"has been on the power elite agenda for a very long time. The social upheavals of the long decade, 1963-1975, scared our ruling class rigid, and lead to a murderous determination that their right to rule must never be seriously challenged again. This has been largely achieved by the classic carrot, and stick method, and its success is in no small part due to the millionaire media, and lying and corrupt politicos of all former colour, and stripe. Will a challange to this hegemony be mounted in the future? I contened that this relies on weaning the Sheeple off the corperate teat, and exchanging mobile phones,for mobile units...
Hi, Stephen

My thanks for your important post on this subject. Great hearing

from you again.

Harry

Guest Stephen Turner

Hi, Stephen

My thanks for your important post on this subject. Great hearing

from you again.

Harry

Harry, as always a pleasure. As indicated in my post the power of the oligarchy grows more, all encompassing year on year, and their arrogance has become breathtaking to behold, but I am afraid that while the "free men, and women"of the West are fed debilitating diets of celebrity culture, mindless "reality" shows, and sport, sport and more sport, our rulers remain safe to continue the enslavement of the human race in the name of profit, and power. To the barricades Harry...