The Education Forum

Dealey Plaza UK

The Fourth Dealey Plaza UK International Weekend Seminar will be held on Saturday 18 & Sunday 19 March. The venue will again be The Powell Lecture Theatre at Canterbury Christ Church University, North Holmes Road, Canterbury, Kent.

Registration is at 1:15 pm and seminars begins at approx 2pm.

Saturday's session will end approx 9:00 pm followed by drinks nearby.

Sunday's session starts at 10:00 am and concludes at approx 4:00pm.

Speakers include:

Sherry Gutierrez

Mark de Valk

Ian Griggs

Barry Keane

John Simkin

John Rossiter

DAY ONE

SATURDAY 18th MARCH 2006

1:15pm Registration

2:00pm

TONY McCULLOCH and BARRY KEANE

“Introductions”

2:15pm MARK DE VALK

“Imagery of JFK and Oswald: A Cultural Vision of an American Assassination”

3:15pm JOHN SIMKIN

“Military-Industrial-Congressional-Intelligence Complex and the Assassination of JFK”

4:15pm Break

4:45 pm BARRY KEANE

“Why was President Kennedy Assassinated?”

5:45pm Break for Dinner

7:00pm

SHERRY GUTIERREZ

“Trajectory Analysis applied to the Kennedy Assassination”

9:00pm Day one closes.

(approx)

DAY TWO

SUNDAY 19th MARCH

9:45am Opens.

10:00am IAN GRIGGS

“History of DPUK”

10:30 AUCTION

Mike Dworetsky

11: 00am

JOHN ROSSITER

“JFK, a window into the real world.”

12:30pm Break for lunch

2:00pm

SHERRY GUTIERREZ

“Bloodstain Pattern Analysis in the Kennedy Assassination”

3:45pm (approx)

TONY McCULLOCH and BARRY KEANE

“Closing Remarks”

The Fourth Dealey Plaza UK International Weekend Seminar will be held on Saturday 18 & Sunday 19 March. The venue will again be The Powell Lecture Theatre at Canterbury Christ Church University, North Holmes Road, Canterbury, Kent.

Registration is at 1:15 pm and seminars begins at approx 2pm.

Saturday's session will end approx 9:00 pm followed by drinks nearby.

Sunday's session starts at 10:00 am and concludes at approx 4:00pm.

Speakers include:

Sherry Gutierrez

Mark de Valk

Ian Griggs

Barry Keane

John Simkin

John Rossiter

Give my warm regards from Texas to Ian and Barry!

Jack

Guest Stephen Turner

Unfortunately pressure of work means I will miss out. Perhaps some of the participants could be persuaded to post their presentations here? Anyway have a great time all. Think of me slaving in Cambridge. :ice

It was a very enjoyable meeting. I was especially impressed with Sherry Gutierrez’s presentation. Barry Keane’s is to be congratulated for organizing the event.

I also enjoyed my discussions with other members including Tony Basing, Tony McCulloch, Allan Johnson, Francesca Akhtar, Tony Austin, Mike Dworetsky, Mark Bridger, John Geraghty, Aleric Rosman, Mark De Valk, Ian Griggs, etc. Some are already members but I hope to persuade others to join over the next couple of weeks.

Just wanted to say congratulations to everyone involved in the seminar at Canterbury this weekend. The presentations were all of a high standard as usual and were all very well researched. I enjoyed Mark de Valk's unusual take on the portrayal of the lone assassin in cinema and how this related to LHO.

Also fascinating was Sherry Giuterrez' presentation on trajectories annd the examination of the head shot using blood pattern stain analysis. I have never known much about the medical aspects of the case, never really understood it but she explained it very well and made me understand a whole new area.

I also learned a few new characters from John Simkin's presentation which was aso very interesting! Sam Zemurry seems an interesting one...

Thanks to Barry Keane for organising it all and good to meet everyone again!

I also enjoyed myself immensly. Having the opportunity to speak to so many pleasant and knowledgeable people made it one my most enjoyable trips abroad. It was well worth the few quid i spent to attend. It was great to put a face to so many members whom I had never met before including John Simkin, Mark Bridger, John Gill, Mark Rowe and many others.

Sherry Gutierrez's presentation was a rveelation and really do encourage people to buy her cd rom when it becomes available on the lancer site, it will blow you away. I also had the opportunity to pick up Ian Griggs bok 'no case to answer', which I am swiftly making my way through (thanks in part to a 7 hour wait in Gatwick on Monday!).

I would really encourage anybody who has an interest in the Kennedy Assassination to join DPUK, you don't pay much, but you get a hell of a lot in return. See www.dealeyplazauk.co.uk for details, I am especially looking in the directions of both Steve Turner and Adam Wilkinson as I am positive they would love the group and find several like minded individuals.

I not only learned a great deal about the assassination, but also about blues music (with thanks to Allan Johnston, Ian, Barry Keane and Mark Bridger) , English beer and the various collections of Mark Rowe.

A large pat on the back should be given to Barry Keane, who not only organised the seminar, but also gave a presentation, Well done Barry.

A very successful trip from my point of view, and a significant ste forward for the group.

Cheers

John Geraghty

I also enjoyed myself immensly. Having the opportunity to speak to so many pleasant and knowledgeable people made it one my most enjoyable trips abroad. It was well worth the few quid i spent to attend. It was great to put a face to so many members whom I had never met before including John Simkin, Mark Bridger, John Gill, Mark Rowe and many others.

Sherry Gutierrez's presentation was a rveelation and really do encourage people to buy her cd rom when it becomes available on the lancer site, it will blow you away. I also had the opportunity to pick up Ian Griggs bok 'no case to answer', which I am swiftly making my way through (thanks in part to a 7 hour wait in Gatwick on Monday!).

I would really encourage anybody who has an interest in the Kennedy Assassination to join DPUK, you don't pay much, but you get a hell of a lot in return. See www.dealeyplazauk.co.uk for details, I am especially looking in the directions of both Steve Turner and Adam Wilkinson as I am positive they would love the group and find several like minded individuals.

I not only learned a great deal about the assassination, but also about blues music (with thanks to Allan Johnston, Ian, Barry Keane and Mark Bridger) , English beer and the various collections of Mark Rowe.

A large pat on the back should be given to Barry Keane, who not only organised the seminar, but also gave a presentation, Well done Barry.

A very successful trip from my point of view, and a significant ste forward for the group.

Cheers

John Geraghty

Hi John, Francesca, and John

I am delighted to hear that the weekend went so well. I hope to make a JFK assassination conference sooner or later, either here in the U.S. or your U.K. counterpart.

Following on from John Geraghty's remarks -- that "It was well worth the few quid I spent to attend" -- let me inject a bit of black humor. John, lad, I am glad to know you got a "Bang for your Buck." Aye, and it was so in regard to the U.S. Presidency and Vice-Presidency in 1963, just as it is now. . . :clapping

Chris