The Education Forum

Demonstrations planned.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

A typewritten postcard, dated and postmarked Miami Beach, Nov 16th 1963, addressed to the chief of police, Miami Florida, was recieved by that dept, and surrendered to the intel dept of the Metro police for investigation, it reads, " The Cuban commandoes have bombs ready for killing JFK, and mayor King High either at the airport, or at the convention hall" The sender of the card was never identified.

From a confidential source it was learned that Diaz Lanz, a cuban political extremist, and former Brigade 2506 member might attempt to approach the President at a Cuban rally in New york on November 3rd 1963, DL was later identified as Pedro Luis Diaz Lanz, a pilot who currently resides at 120 SW 71st Ave Miami, on the evening of Nov 17th 1963, at a Cuban rally held in Bayfront Park, speaker Dr Emilio Portundo bitterly attacked Kennedy saying, " The cry of pain for all those who suffered in Cuba (BOP) will be heard from the mountains of America, to the Andes, and will be recorded in history as proof that once America was cowardly." It was observed that Diaz Lanz was seated amoungst the guest speakers.

From a confidential source information was recieved that Orlando Bosch , head of the MRR was planning to picket the President by using Widows of Cuban Fighters dressed in black. It was planned that one widow would be selected to sacrifice herself by burning in protest Kennedys policys towards Cuba. Bosch later denied all allegations.

Other events such as demanding the return of the Orange Bowl flag were apparently planned, yet strangely not one hostile demonstration by Cubans was held during the Presidents visit...And the patsy would have been!!!!!

A typewritten postcard, dated and postmarked Miami Beach, Nov 16th 1963, addressed to the chief of police, Miami Florida, was recieved by that dept, and surrendered to the intel dept of the Metro police for investigation, it reads, " The Cuban commandoes have bombs ready for killing JFK, and mayor King High either at the airport, or at the convention hall" The sender of the card was never identified. (Stephen Turner)

Guest Stephen Turner

Thanks James, thats the one. I have always believed that the plot to assassinate Kennedy would not have centered on Dallas alone, and that plans were afoot in other cities including Chicago, and Miami. Photos of the motorcade route in Miami show it to be a vertual carbon-copy of Dallas, scant Secret Sevice protection, police outriders well removed from the Limo, open windows in high biuldings thoughout the rout. In this case massive Cuban exile demo's would have provided ideal cover for an assassination attempt, and quite possibly a patsy. But, as we see the demo's are abandoned literally at the last moment, the question is, on who's orders?

Part of the interest here is glossed over:

"A typewritten postcard, dated and postmarked Miami Beach, Nov 16th 1963, addressed to the chief of police, Miami Florida, was recieved by that dept, and surrendered to the intel dept of the Metro police for investigation,.."

Note the postmark.

speculation* : This passed through the hands of postal inspectors.

Is it known how this was delivered, by whom, and who was privy to its contents?

If the speculation* is correct, then the readership, by proxy, is wide.

Edited by John Dolva

Guest Stephen Turner

Valid point John, Kinda reminds me of "Dear Boss" ;)

But I return to the point of the demo's being stopped at the last moment, Why? on who's say so? Bosch was apparantly spoken to by the local police, and warned against any trouble making. But this is a man who is not known for doing as he is told under normal circumstances, after being released from jail in 1972, part of his parole was not to travel to any South American countries, yet thoughout the remainder of the decade this is what he does, on numerous occasions, often with false passports constantly aggitating against Castro, and all apparantly under the Nose of US authorities.

Is it possible that there are crowd photos of the Miami visit with the same faces that appear in the Dallas visit?

In other words, if the same "teams" were in place at several locations it seems that their photos would preserve them in time. If we notice the same people at both places we might be able to identify the players.

Valid point John, Kinda reminds me of "Dear Boss" ;)

But I return to the point of the demo's being stopped at the last moment, Why? on who's say so? Bosch was apparantly spoken to by the local police, and warned against any trouble making. But this is a man who is not known for doing as he is told under normal circumstances, after being released from jail in 1972, part of his parole was not to travel to any South American countries, yet thoughout the remainder of the decade this is what he does, on numerous occasions, often with false passports constantly aggitating against Castro, and all apparantly under the Nose of US authorities.

What demo was stopped? Did this agitator, forger of passports plan a demo?

Fair enough. Valid, funny or trivial? Whatever, presumably hardcopy exists.

If so...

A postoffice rubber stamp is an official piece of equipment, imbued with a certain legal status. It's not handed out lightly.

So, this letter has a postage stamp on it. It's authenticity should be easy to establish.

Saliva DNA? Type writer? Finger prints? ...?

_____

Not authentic? why? why does it exist at all? It either points at the conspiracy, away from it(red herring), or it's irrelevant.

Guest Stephen Turner

John, bosch was planning a demonstration, picket of the president using Cuban widows dressed in black, and carrying placards, as I said in my first post, he, and all the other demo's planned apparantly stopped because of friendly warnings from the local police, for somebody like Bosch this would have been well out of character. All the information can be found on the Cuban Exile website.. I would post a link, but I am having terrible problems with my PC...Regards, Steve.