The Education Forum

Picture help requested

PS So if I understand Perry correctly, he states that in the Nov 27, 1988 issue of Time Magazine there is a picture of, who, members of the White family claim is Geneva Dees with Jack Ruby...Is that so? Jimmy Rhodes was the photographer according to Perry. (Robert Howard)

Robert,

Is this the photo referred to?

James

PS So if I understand Perry correctly, he states that in the Nov 27, 1988 issue of Time Magazine there is a picture of, who, members of the White family claim is Geneva Dees with Jack Ruby...Is that so? Jimmy Rhodes was the photographer according to Perry. (Robert Howard)

Robert,

James

Well if it isn't, then I might as well hang it up......lol

On the Jimmy Rhodes photographer, I am not sure if he was interviewed by the Warren Commission, but an associate of Ruby's named Joey Gerard was interviewed and he said that Rhodes lived in Sulphur Springs, Texas, had a specific address the whole nine-yards....See [WH 23 CE 1744].......trivial pursuit? I think not.....Clarence Rector lived in Sulphur Springs CE 1440

Robert,

James

On the Jimmy Rhodes photographer, I am not sure if he was interviewed by the Warren Commission, but an associate of Ruby's named Joey Gerard was interviewed and he said that Rhodes lived in Sulphur Springs, Texas, had a specific address the whole nine-yards....See [WH 23 CE 1744].......trivial pursuit? I think not.....Clarence Rector lived in Sulphur Springs CE 1440

Not to switch gears, but it might be important to remember this guy as well in any analysis of some of the more obscure persons in Dallas around the time of the assassination.

TAYLOR, ROBERT ADRIAN

Sources: Warren Report, p. 295; CE 2975; CE 2977; CD 205, pp. 69, 71-73; CD 995a, pp. 1-4

Mary's

Comments: Irving, TX, Shell Service Station attendant. Thought LHO looked like man he repaired a car for in exchange for a bolt action Springfield 30.06 rifle, Serial No. 66091, in April 1963.

Robert,

James

Not to switch gears, but it might be important to remember this guy as well in any analysis of some of the more obscure persons in Dallas around the time of the assassination.

TAYLOR, ROBERT ADRIAN

Sources: Warren Report, p. 295; CE 2975; CE 2977; CD 205, pp. 69, 71-73; CD 995a, pp. 1-4

Mary's

Comments: Irving, TX, Shell Service Station attendant. Thought LHO looked like man he repaired a car for in exchange for a bolt action Springfield 30.06 rifle, Serial No. 66091, in April 1963.

There are a couple of things, the Robert Taylor ID as a possible assassin, comes from a source that might be questionable, but more importantly for those wanting to know the ID of the person in the Carousel Club, go to the HSCA Mugbook and look up Robert Lavender......I am not stating that he is the guy by any means, but if you look at the blowup earlier on the thread, it is worth a mention, IMO

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/...CA_Mugbook_-_p3

Edited by Robert Howard