The Education Forum

Biography: Alaric Rosman

My name is Alaric Rosman. I was born in Rottingdean, Sussex in 1934. My last two jobs were as a Maths teacher at an East London Comprehensive School, and as a Room Day Warder at the National Gallery, where I was a union secretary for 3 years.

I have been interested in the Kennedy Assassination on and off for most of my life, but very intensely so since my retirement in ’99.

I have had 11 articles published:- 5 in Walt Brown’s Deep Politics Quarterly:- a critical review of Dale Myers’ With Malice, July 2002, and Did Tippit Stop Anyone? A 4-part series running from October 202 to July 2003

In addition, I have had 6 articles published in the Dealey Plaza Echo: Helen Louise Markham and Document 106, a 3-part series, starting in March 2004, continuing to November 2004, and 2.3 Seconds on Elm Street, a trilogy dealing with Clint Hill’s run from one car to another, published March 2005;

Also in June 2005, I gave a 60-minute presentation entitled Did Tippit Stop Anyone? (an extension and revision of my Deep Politics Quarterly article) to the Third Dealey Plaza International Weekend Seminar held at Christ Church University College, Canterbury, Kent.

My name is Alaric Rosman.

In June 2005, I gave a 60-minute presentation entitled Did Tippit Stop Anyone? (an extension and revision of my Deep Politics Quarterly article) to the Third Dealey Plaza International Weekend Seminar held at Christ Church University College, Canterbury, Kent.

Welcome to the forum, Sir Alaric (I'm sure you are more entitled than Elton John). Word about your Tippit presentation has spread across the Atlantic (Barry Keane described it as "a showstopper,") and I hope you will post it in full on this forum.

I believe the evidence shows unequivically that JD Tippit did NOT stop anyone on that fateful day, and I am assuming that you have reached the same conclusion.

• 1 year later...
Welcome to the forum, Sir Alaric (I'm sure you are more entitled than Elton John). Word about your Tippit presentation has spread across the Atlantic (Barry Keane described it as "a showstopper,") and I hope you will post it in full on this forum.

Yes, I will get the Tippit presentation ready for posting after Easter.