The Education Forum

Where did Bob Vernon go?

"Until Files started changing his story between 2000 and 2003, I believed a lot of things Files said. I even informed Dankbaar of my concerns and he did not believe me. After I had to re-assert my ownership rights to my property, I began to reevaluate all the evidence I had gained in a 12 + year period. I PUT NO FAITH WHATSOEVER IN FILES STORY NOW AT ALL. PERIOD." (emphasis mine).

-Bob Vernon 12-14-2004 (Lancer Forum)

Vernon was (imho) the biggest promoter and defender of the Files story and then reverses his opinion completely. Now...poof. I hear nothing....What happened?

Jason Vermeer

"Until Files started changing his story between 2000 and 2003, I believed a lot of things Files said. I even informed Dankbaar of my concerns and he did not believe me. After I had to re-assert my ownership rights to my property, I began to reevaluate all the evidence I had gained in a 12 + year period. I PUT NO FAITH WHATSOEVER IN FILES STORY NOW AT ALL. PERIOD." (emphasis mine).

-Bob Vernon 12-14-2004 (Lancer Forum)

Vernon was (imho) the biggest promoter and defender of the Files story and then reverses his opinion completely. Now...poof. I hear nothing....What happened?

Jason Vermeer

JASON, LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE, PLEASE.

bk

Bill...Believe me, I normally would say the same given the research, emails and phone calls I've wasted on the topic. This is a dog that needs to be put to sleep however.

It's my belief that he's conspicuously absent..and I want to know why. I think there's a reason behind it that may impact the veracity of the entire Files scenario.

Jason Vermeer

Bill...Believe me, I normally would say the same given the research, emails and phone calls I've wasted on the topic. This is a dog that needs to be put to sleep however.

It's my belief that he's conspicuously absent..and I want to know why. I think there's a reason behind it that may impact the veracity of the entire Files scenario.

Jason Vermeer

Vernon still owes me a few bucks on that subscription fee I paid for Real Player........

The last time I heard from Bob Vernon he was trying to get this Forum taken down (he was under the false impression that it was being financed by the UK Department of Education). I got the impression that the man had serious psychological problems. However, he seemed to be getting support from some sections of the JFK Research Community because he was in dispute with Wim.

Yes. I would have said Bob appeared to meet some criteria for being Bi-Polar. His tendency to be condescending was most annoying. That being said, something occured and Vernon was on record as discounting the Files story before going into the settlement with Wim. That may sound more ominous than what it actually is, but it would be interesting to know. Jason Vermeer

What was the settlement with Wim, or was that undisclosed?

Guest John Gillespie
Yes. I would have said Bob appeared to meet some criteria for being Bi-Polar. His tendency to be condescending was most annoying. That being said, something occured and Vernon was on record as discounting the Files story before going into the settlement with Wim. That may sound more ominous than what it actually is, but it would be interesting to know. Jason Vermeer

Jason,

Wim D. is out there and can be contacted pretty easily.

Regards,

JG

Bob Has his own forum the last I had checked was over six months ago, in fact I have lost the

forum link to it or what it was called. Anyone have it?

I know it downed Files, Judyth, and Marvin and Wim and others like myself at one time on it.

So, who knows who was now joined to the list. WHO KNOWS NOW?

The last post he did was maybe last year on John McAdams forum. He posted he was going into

music now. That was the last I heard from him.

As far as it went with Wim to the courtroom, NO that never happened. Not as of yet. It should for

both of them if you come down to it. TO MUCH DIRTY WATER UNDER THE DAMN or BRIDGE, NOW.

Guest John Gillespie
John, Wim and I are sharing words on Lancer, this same post is up on Lancer and he has not addressed it.

Best to you,

Jason Vermeer

Jason,

Regarding this Bob Vernon, where can I click to get background on him or more specific information about his flip on Files? Think this guy was a ringer or what?

Thanks,

JG

Not that it matters, however:

The last time that I spoke with Bob (after meeting him over at the Louisiana/Mississippi state line), he was actually conducting TRUE and FACTUAL research into the leads which I provided in regards to LHO's New Orleans background.

Being from New Orleans, Bob easily recognized many of the "players" as well as the scenario.

He was digging up considerable amounts of factual and yet to be revealed information.

Therefore, I must assume that he is no longer "chasing myths" and/or mythological creatures.

In event he completes his work, in the direction which he was pointed, it may be an "eye opener" for many.

Tom

John, Wim and I are sharing words on Lancer, this same post is up on Lancer and he has not addressed it.

Best to you,

Jason Vermeer

Jason,

Regarding this Bob Vernon, where can I click to get background on him or more specific information about his flip on Files? Think this guy was a ringer or what?

Thanks,

JG

JG......Check out the Lancer Site and type in a search on Vernon...You'll see the entire progression from promotion of the story to discounting it completely. Jason Vermeer