The Education Forum

LBJ's statement to the Warren Commission

I thought forum members might be interested in the written statement made by Lyndon Johnson to the Warren Commission.

FWIW.

James

James, do you have the resources to post this article in a format that is legible? Also, what newspaper is this and what is the date? I'm sure I have read Johnson's WC "testimony" before, and always found it interesting that he and Ladybird were the only WC witnesses who refused to testify under oath. You can accuse LBJ of many things but, when it comes to the JFK assassination, you can't accuse him of perjury.

I thought forum members might be interested in the written statement made by Lyndon Johnson to the Warren Commission.

FWIW.

James

James, do you have the resources to post this article in a format that is legible? Also, what newspaper is this and what is the date? I'm sure I have read Johnson's WC "testimony" before, and always found it interesting that he and Ladybird were the only WC witnesses who refused to testify under oath. You can accuse LBJ of many things but, when it comes to the JFK assassination, you can't accuse him of perjury.

FWIW.

James

This statement is also available in the Warren Report and the NY Times book The Witnesses..