The Education Forum

Ku Klux Klan

Which 'my thread on the KKK? Anyway, I think it is very important that people get a full appreciation of the race war in the USofA. I have to revise a previous statement re Emmett Till being a trigger for the modern Civil Rights Movement.

Ultimately it's all about money. The Unionising of the Pullman porters is more likely the sort of event that really got things going as the Status Quo came to realise that the essence of Communism is about Working Class Unity in the face of Capitalism. Communism always has a place in those struggles and is always the most dangerous idea to the Status Quo.

I wouldn't necessarily place Banister at the center of things.

I have no interest in Roscoe White.

edit typo

Well, John, I just realized that this is John Simkin's thread on the KKK, but you've dominated it for years now, so I called it your thread.

I fully agree that JFK researchers seem to have a dim perception of the Civil Rights period - its blood and murders -- that escalated so intensely during the JFK years. The racial riots at Ole Miss in 1962 is one of the great, underestimated events of the period. Ex-General Edwin Walker was in the thick of it.

The Kennedys actively encouraged the Hollywood film producers of, Seven Days in May (1964, starring Burt Lancaster), which was patterned after the clash between Edwin Walker and the Kennedy White House.

However, I don't agree with your conclusion, "ultimately it's all about money." Surely money plays a leading role in many historical events, but to reduce the Civil Right era to nothing else but money is to think abstractly. I also disagree that Communism "always has a place in those struggles" and that Communism is "always the most dangerous idea to the Status Quo."

In my view, Communism's radical extremism and abstract approach has done far more harm than good to the interests of the Working Class. The moderate aims of the American Working Class was undermined by Communist catcalls for the abolition of religion, abolition of marriage and the abolition of private property. The abject failure of Communism in the USSR in the 20th century should be enough evidence of its inner contradictions.

The race question runs far deeper than questions of the Industrial Bourgeoisie or the Industrial Proletariat, because those are not ancient movements, but racism is one of the most ancient historical movements of humanity. Racism must be approached on its own merits, rather than through the middleman of modern politics.

Finally, if we are talking about the JFK assassination, then I would be happy to place Guy Banister near to the center of things -- perhaps equally as near as ex-General Edwin Walker. They cooperated, IMHO, between New Orleans and Dallas, from the weekend of Easter Sunday, 1963, all the way through 22 November 1963.

As for Roscoe White, his profile fits most snugly with all the angles I've explored so far. He was known to Guy Banister -- he was known to the Minutemen, of whom Edwin Walker was the Dallas leader. He was known to the KKK, to the John Birch Society and he was a new member of the Dallas Police Department in October, 1963. He knew Lee Harvey Oswald from the old Marine days. He had been a professional sniper. He had a copy of Oswald's Backyard Photograph in his personal possessions. Roscoe White is as suspicious as they come, IMHO.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fascinating. I've said it before : it is interesting to see what supporters of capitalism think communism is. Anti communist propaganda is pervasive and seemingly very difficult to see past. I suppose that's a commonality? Anti communism was at a height around this time, communists naturally support such things as civil rights, hence: 'it's a communist plot'. Probably a very successful ploy as it is true that it was one area where communism (and I'm not talking about Stalinism) is very active, so naturally large lumpen elements find a ready raison de 'not to think' to point at an enemy to the results to them of having their whole society overturned in this climate, little realising they are as a working class are being divided and ruled.

You need to scrub through the files, Paul. I spent months, if not a year and more jumping around, checking names, going off on tangents, trying different name spellings, nicknames, folder names. Some stuff even isn't indexed. (Interestingly P. Bush is hidden in the corner of the statement by Thurmond re the Walker Senate Committee on Muzzling the Military but isn't indexed.), Play with the indexing in the urls.

I can't remember which issues of the Councilor was there. I focused on the one just after.(the assassination)

John, as I understand this, you're referring to "the files" of the Mississippi Sovereignty Commission files (online). I am finding that to be a superior source of information about the JFK era.

Many thanks,

--Paul Trejo

Yes, that's right. No probs. Tom Purvis put me on to them. (Thanks Tom) I used to open 200+ docs at a time just following all sorts of paths day after day. It's not all that well organised index wise but one gets a feel for how they have been indexed and some searches can in turn become easier. My topic on the MSC files sort of charts this and offers some pointers.

Fascinating. I've said it before : it is interesting to see what supporters of capitalism think communism is. Anti communist propaganda is pervasive and seemingly very difficult to see past. I suppose that's a commonality? Anti communism was at a height around this time, communists naturally support such things as civil rights, hence: 'it's a communist plot'. Probably a very successful ploy as it is true that it was one area where communism (and I'm not talking about Stalinism) is very active, so naturally large lumpen elements find a ready raison de 'not to think' to point at an enemy to the results to them of having their whole society overturned in this climate, little realising they are as a working class are being divided and ruled.

Well, John, I won't use the Forum to split hairs for fine distinctions between this and that variety of Communism.

I would emphasize, however, that although I'm unsympathetic with Communism, this has nothing to do with the Anticommunist extremists that appeared in the 20th century -- like Adolf Hitler or George Lincoln Rockwell, or Robert Allen Surrey. We might include in this number their fellow travelers like Guy Banister and ex-General Edwin Walker.

It is a rule of thumb for Americans that although they despise the Communist, they despise the Nazi even more. So it cannot be a question of Either/Or -- it's a question of a middle ground, a moderate approach.

Although you and I may disagree sharply on the status of Communism, I think we can still agree that the evidence in the JFK assassination tends to suggest a conspiracy of the American right-wing, which would include the KKK, the American Nazi Party, the White Citizens' Councils, the State Sovereignty Commissions and their many offshoots.

The John Birch Society, for example, which was so white-collar and professional sounding, yet placed the proposal to Impeach Earl Warren at the top of its agenda as late as 1969 -- ten years after its founding.

That was nothing less than a racist position.

The State Sovereignty Commissions deliberately scrambled the politics of the era by conflating Civil Rights with Communism. Their motive was entirely racist.

While it served the Communists of 1963 to claim to be leaders of the Civil Rights movement, it harmed the Civil RIghts movement whenever that was claimed. Martin Luther King, Jr. worked hard to distance himself from the Communist movement. It was important to him, and it should be important to us today. MLK disavowed Communism.

There is a world of difference between demanding justice regardless of race, creed or religion (i.e. Civil Rights) and demanding the abolition of religion, marriage and private property (i.e. Communist Manifesto).

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Groan. I wonder why I bother.

OK, let's agree on the stuff we agree on.

Those who have an interest in Communism and what it really is will find a number of marxist websites and books to read up on the matter and come to their own conclusions.

Groan. I wonder why I bother.

OK, let's agree on the stuff we agree on.

Those who have an interest in Communism and what it really is will find a number of marxist websites and books to read up on the matter and come to their own conclusions.

I agree, John; let everybody decide for themselves.

I just wanted to clarify that even though we agree that the extreme right-wing was behind the JFK assassination, we can still disagree on the role of the extreme left-wing. I avoid both extremes and remain in the center.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

I agree, Paul; let everybody decide for themselves.

"even though we agree that the extreme right-wing was behind the JFK assassination, we can still disagree on the role of the extreme left-wing." - I think we can do that. I can see circumstances where an understanding of the left wing as well as the right is necessary. In those instances I think it's best to try not to get bogged down.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree, Paul; let everybody decide for themselves.

"even though we agree that the extreme right-wing was behind the JFK assassination, we can still disagree on the role of the extreme left-wing." - I think we can do that. I can see circumstances where an understanding of the left wing as well as the right is necessary. In those instances I think it's best to try not to get bogged down.

John, over the past several weeks I've come to better appreciate your work on the KKK in connection with the JFK assassination. Aside from the personal, family memoirs of Terri Williams which support a suspicion of KKK involvement at some level, my research into ex-General Edwin Walker (the only US General to resign in the 20th century) leads me closer to the extreme right-wing in the South in general, and Mississippi in particular, as prime suspects.

There is a fascinating book, nearly 40 years old now, entited, Klandestine, by William H. McIlhany II, written in 1975. The author tells the story of his friend and FBI informer, Delmer Dennis, who cracked the case of the murder of three Civil Rights workers in 1964 (Chaney, Goodman and Schwerner) by infiltrating the KKK in Mississippi.

Of the many attractions within this historical account, the author includes 90 pages of Appendices which are original documents of the Mississippi White Knights of the KKK, such as recruitment ads, sign-up sheets, initiation ceremony, Constitution and By-laws.

It is able reporting, yet the author was somewhat torn. He himself was a member of the John Birch Society, and he evidently believed that the new KKK started out with the best intentions, i.e. stopping the Communist conspiracy which the KKK believed (just as J. Edgar Hoover believed) had taken over the US Civil Rights movement.

The KKK repeatedly claimed to be defending White Christian Civilization as demonstrated in a Constitutional Democracy. Where the author disagreed with the KKK was in their failure to uphold their Constitutional Democratic ideals, and when their mobs lusted for violence and torture, KKK members were all-too-willing to engage in atrocities.

This book is a competent history from as objective observer as we can hope for, who was somehow able to infiltrate the ultra-secret KKK. Yet the most interesting part for me is its linguistics -- the exposition of the language used by the KKK in its self-promotion.

Despite the fact that ex-General Edwin Walker carefully avoided using any language that sounded like the KKK (in cooperation with the White Citizens' Council which dropped the "White" when they promoted their organization in public), I am beginning to find similar speech patterns, word groupings, and phrases in Walker's speeches that match literature published by the KKK.

That's why McIlhany's book, Klandestine, may turn out to be ultra valuable.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

:up

• 2 weeks later...

Great research, Daniel Wayne Dunn! I am not surprised that so few were convicted. It was my experience that the whole state was 'backwoods'.

It kind of surprises me that with all that was going on with the FBI's COINTELPRO-WHITE HATE, that there were no arrests made in Terry. It isn't like there were no lynchings or no prominent Klansmen living there. Why did they avoid Terry? White Knights were everywhere in Terry. Prominent ones, too. And their teenage children were 'busy' after school.

I don't know. I mean, I do know some names of prominent Klan members from Terry during the 60's, but do you think it is wise to name them here? I have really stuck my neck out a lot on this site. And it has been whacked away at already. My neck is getting rather short.

:hotorwot

I don't know. I mean, I do know some names of prominent Klan members from Terry during the 60's, but do you think it is wise to name them here? I have really stuck my neck out a lot on this site. And it has been whacked away at already. My neck is getting rather short.

:hotorwot

Terri, in my humble opinion, a public forum is hardly the place to place oneself at any bodily risk. The public appetite for information is insatiable, so no matter how much one deposits, it will never be enough. Be safe and well. Some of us appreciate what you already share.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

...There is a surpriing lack of info available re the LSC and much of that in the MSC files. I found when studying the various SC's through the south that the LSC seems to have been a HQ. One can approach a Walker connecton through the Shreveport (Councilor) articles and through the papers from the LSC. Interestingly Banister was promoted for employment by the MSC by a head of the LSC in 64, shortly after that he was dead (heart attack). I wish I had direct access to what's likely available in the US re this, but alas no. I think the connections and the gaps are suggestive and worth persuing.

...You need to scrub through the files, Paul. I spent months, if not a year and more jumping around, checking names, going off on tangents, trying different name spellings, nicknames, folder names. Some stuff even isn't indexed...Play with the indexing in the URLs. I can't remember which issues of the Councilor was there. I focused on the one just after.(the assassination)

John, on your advice I dug deeper into the activities of the Louisiana State Sovereignty Commission, and in particular FBI reports about it, and more specifically, articles from the New Orleans Times Picayune (NO-TP) about its members (with thanks to the Jerry P. Shinley archives). It's quite a lot but I'll summarize it as concisely as I can, in chronological order.

First, everything becomes clear when we begin with Supreme Court Justice Earl Warren and his landmark Brown v. The Board of Education ruling on 17 May 1954, which mandated the racial integration of US public schools. Two months later, the first White Citizens' Councils (WCC's) were founded in Mississippi, having only one objective – to reverse Earl Warren’s ruling.

To do this, insisted Patterson, the methods of the KKK must be shunned – non-violence was the only solution. Instead, the WCC would use civilized, economic reprisals against the NAACP members; like getting their members fired from their jobs; denying them bank loans; calling in their loans; and boycotting anybody doing business with NAACP members.

When the White Citizens' Councils renamed themselves, Citizens' Councils, their numbers expanded. When they linked the US Civil Rights movement to Communism, their membership shot up to 250,000 and chapters sprang up in most States in the Union.

In 1955 Medford Evans, a Professor at Louisiana’s Northwestern State College, energetically advocated the segregation of American schools through the Louisiana Citizens’ Council.

In 1956 Louis P. Davis, Jr. was one of the founders of the Greater New Orleans Citizens’ Council (GNOCC) according to the New Orleans Times-Picayune (NO-TP) of January 27, 1956 (p 13).

When some members of the GNOCC spun off a new group, the Citizens’ Council of Gentilly (also called the Gentilly Council), Louis P. Davis became a board member of that new group (NO-TP; March 19, 1961; s 1, p 21).

Another member of the Gentilly Council was George L. Singelmann, noted assistant to the uncompromising segregationist and District Judge, Leander Perez (NO-TP; March 4, 1956; p 28). Leander Perez spoke at an early meeting of the Gentilly Council in 1956, on the topic of segregation and the “menace of the Supreme Court” (NO-TP; March 10, 1956; p 2).

Louis P. Davis made his own views clear to the public: “A small group of Russian Jews with known Communist ties is procuring the vast amounts of money being poured into NAACP activities” (NO-TP; August 5, 1956; p 2).

1957-1959

In the fall of 1957, the Brown ruling was enforced by President Eisenhower within the home town of General Douglas MacArthur, namely, Little Rock, Arkansas. Eisenhower had assigned Major General Edwin Walker to stop the rioting and allow nine Black children to attend high school there.

General Walker effectively followed his orders, although he was struck by how many of his troops declared they would rather join the community and protest the integration of this high school.

In 1958, in Louisiana, attorney Lawrence Hennessey, Jr. became the active president of Louisiana’s White Educational Association (WEA) which was one of ninety US groups organized to resist the Brown ruling with the mission to keep Louisiana schools racially segregated. One of his clients in 1958 was Guy Banister. Another client was George Singelmann.

Meanwhile, in Little Rock, Arkansas, General Walker became increasingly intrigued with the Citizens’ Councils and other segregationist organizations targeting him for conversion. Particularly intriguing to Walker was the John Birch Society (JBS), with its nationwide slogan, “Impeach Earl Warren.” In 1959, Edwin Walker met JBS founder Robert Welch, and joined the JBS as a true believer.

Robert Welch’s 1959 edition of, The Politician, charged that President Eisenhower was in reality “a committed communist,” and in response, Major General Edwin A. Walker, after 28 years of stellar military service, promptly submitted his resignation to the Eisenhower administration, deliberately forfeiting his Army pension, and citing a “fifth column conspiracy.”

Eisenhower promptly rejected Walker’s emotional, hasty resignation, and instead assigned General Walker to a command over the 10,000 troops of the 24th Infantry Division in Augsburg, Germany.

A libel case against Guy Banister came to trial in March of 1960 and Lawrence Hennessey won Banister an acquittal (NO-TP; February 25, 1960; s4, p9; March 29, 1960; s1, p17). Details of the case incidentally named one Dr. Frederick Doughty-Beck as a personal acquaintance of Guy Banister, active segregationist Kent Courtney, and George Lincoln Rockell, founder of the American Nazi Party. (Kent Courtney was named by the HSCA [10:130] as a Banister acquaintance).

In August 1960 Lawrence Hennessey addressed the WEA to “discuss possible action to be taken to keep the New Orleans Public Schools open and segregated” (NO-TP; August 10, 1960; s1, p9).

Also in 1960 Medford Evans became a regular contributor to the official publication of the John Birch Society, namely, American Opinion. Medford Evans moved in Guy Banister's circles in Louisiana, and was named as secretary of the Louisiana States Rights Party, while Kent Courtney became the party’s candidate for governor (NO-TP; January 6, 1960; s1, p11).

In 1961 Guy Banister ran for New Orleans Councilman of the First District – allegedly controlled by Judge Leander Perez (cf. Glen Jeansonne, 1977). As part of his platform, Banister offered the following statement to the press:

"I take a positive stand in favor of segregation of the races. There are fifteen active organizations in New Orleans promoting integration of the races. Ten of these organizations are Communist fronts or have submitted to Communist influence and direction…As Councilman at large, I can be helpful in nullifying the machinations of these Communist agents and help in maintaining peace and harmony in the city" (Guy Banister, NO-TP; February 26, 1961; s 1, p 25).

Also on the ballot was a referendum to allow Mayor Morrison to run for a fifth term, which Guy Banister together with Leander Perez opposed in Baton Rouge. While he was in Baton Rouge, Guy Banister was reportedly also seen “attending a meeting of the [Louisiana Joint Legislative] House Un-American Activities Committee” (NO-TP, March 16, 1961; s 1, p 10).

Guy Banister’s political activity now attracted the financial support of the chairman of the Citizens’ Council of Gentilly, Louis P. Davis (NO-TP; March 19, 1961; s 1, p 21). After meetings with Guy Banister, Louis P. Davis and George Singelmann published their official opinion about the civil rights advocacy group, the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE):

"No less than thirteen members of [CORE’s] national advisory board belong to numerous organizations that have been cited for their Communist front activities …The avowed purpose of this organization is to create incidents and excite people to violence. If their objective is successful, the South and the nation will be a seething mass of racial strife and violence" (Louis P. Davis, NO-TP; June 3, 1961; S 3, p 20).

On the 4th of July, 1961 Banister and his secretary Delphine Roberts organized a rally on behalf of the National Confederation for Conservative Government. They invited Leander Perez to be a keynote speaker and they presented him with a patriotism award. Banister and Perez were photographed along with State Supreme Court Justice Walter B. Hamlin (NO-TP; July 2, 1961; s 1, p 14; July 5, 1961; s 1, p 3).

In November 1961, prevented from indoctrinating his 10,000 troops in Germany with JBS ideas and tampering with their votes using Kent Courtney's ACA Voting Index, General Walker submitted his second resignation to the US Army. This time the President accepted it.

In early 1962, Medford Evans became managing editor of The Citizen, official publication of the Citizens’ Councils of America in Jackson, Mississippi.

Around the same time, ex-General Edwin Walker addressed the Mississippi State Sovereignty Commission, warning them that their Federal government was in collusion with atheist Communists through the United Nations. Walker advised Mississippi citizens to resist the Federal government as they would resist the Communist enemy.

In April of 1962, Medford Evans appeared with ex-General Walker at the Senate Subcommittee Hearings organized by Strom Thurmond and John Stennis (Military Cold War Education and Speech Review Policies; Hearings before the Special Preparedness Subcommittee of the Committee on Armed Services, U.S. Senate, 87th Congress, 2nd Session, p 1389).

Thurmond and Stennis hoped that Walker would show how JFK had wrongly dismissed Walker from his command in Germany, and so embarrass JFK and possibly restore Walker to his command. Instead, Walker appeared to perhaps most observers to be a confused figure with a persecution complex, feebly imitating Senator Joseph McCarthy as well as General Douglas MacArthur. Perhaps most conservatives, including William F. Buckley, Jr., dropped Edwin Walker from their list of interesting political candidates at this point.

In August 1962, Jim Garrison’s “Bourbon Street Cleanup” became news, and Garrison received support from Louis P. Davis, who scolded the NOPD for failing to supply the necessary police in support of “Jim Garrison in his good work in cleaning up crime in the city of New Orleans, especially in the French Quarter.” Louis P. Davis further complained that the NOPD police had been diverted to enforce the racial integraiton of New Orleans public schools (NO-TP; August 30, 1962; s1, p2).

(To be fair to Garrison, the South Louisiana Citizens’ Council, another splinter from the GNOCC, would later criticize Garrison for refusing to prefer obscenity charges against James Baldwin for his books (NO-TP; June 20, 1963; s1, p30)).

During the Ole Miss crisis in September 1962, ex-General Edwin Walker broadcast a request on radio and television for protesters, “10,000 strong from every State in the Union,” to join him in Jackson for a protest march on Oxford, Mississippi, where Black student James Meredith was attempting to register.

In response, Louis P. Davis sent the following telegram to ex-General Walker: “You called for 10,000 volunteers nationwide for Mississippi’s fight against Federal tyranny. We will pledge 10,000 from Louisiana alone under your command” (NO-TP; September 28, 1962; S 3, p 2).

In the wee morning hours of 1 October 1962, Walker’s protest at Ole Miss turned into a bloody riot in which hundreds were wounded and two were killed, and Walker was arrested for insurrection and then remanded to an insane asylum in Springfield, Illinois. The rightists missed no beat in that melee. Walker was the victim of Federal brutality, they claimed in their film, Oxford, USA, along with all the innocent students there, upon whom the allegedly brutal Federal marshals fired tear gas, allegedly without any provocation.

In the fall of 1962, two GNOCC-backed school board candidates, Rayon A. Stevens and James L. Earhart, claimed that junior high school teacher Clifford Huete required his students to purchase a history text written by Max Lerner, who had been “cited several times before the [HUAC].” Stevens called for an investigation by Jim Garrison’s office, under authority of State Anti-subversion laws. One witness summoned to the hearing was Mary H. Brengel, a mother of a student at the school where Huete taught (NO-TP; November 6, 1962; s1, p2).

Mary Brengel will have more to say below.

After Garrison was convicted of criminal defamation in his struggle with the criminal judges in NO, in January 1963, Louis P. Davis defended Garrison firmly:

"The people of New Orleans wisely chose a man with no alliance as district attorney, who can act freely in the interest of the people and not be suppressed by commitments to a political organization." Louis P. Davis, as chairman of the Conservative Committee for Constitutional Government, tried to raise $1,000 to pay Garrison’s fine (NO-TP; March 1, 1963; s3, p20).

Also in January, 1963, ex-General Edwin Walker was fully acquitted by a Mississippi Grand Jury of all charges of insurrection at Ole Miss University and immediately began making plans with segregationist preacher, Billy James Hargis, for a coast to coast speaking tour from Miami to Los Angeles, called, Operation Midnight Ride, to warn Americans that the Communists already had firm control over Washington DC, the UN, the Supreme Court, the mass media, the NAACP and the National Council of Churches.

When Hargis and Walker returned home after their ten week speaking tour, Walker was stunned to escape death at the hands of a sniper at his Dallas home on 10 April 1963.

In May of 1963, two hundred persons from throughout Louisiana met in Baton Rouge to establish the Louisiana Commitee for Free Electors, as proposed by Leander Perez. Guy Banister was selected to represent the First District (NO-TP; May 12, 1963; s 1, p 11).

On 12 June 1963, only hours after JFK's Civil Rights speech, NAACP leader Medford Evers was fatally shot in the back at his home in Mississippi by a member of the KKK. On 15 September 1963, a bomb at the 16th Street Baptist Church in Alabama killed four young Black girls -- this clearly reveals the stress of the Civil Rights era in the USA in 1963 -- and clearly the non-violent goals of the WCC were finally compromised.

In his later investigation, Jim Garrison discovered that Mary Helen Brengel, a supporter of the GNOCC, worked as a secretary for Guy Banister from October 15 to December 10, 1963. Of interest is her account of the day of the assassination:

"...[Mary Brengel] and Delphine Roberts were in Banister’s office. Banister did not come in at all that day. Delphine received a call that the President was assassinated and to turn on the TV. When Delphine Roberts turned on the TV, she jumped with joy and said “I am so glad.” Brengel added that Kent Courtney later purchased “most” of Guy Banister’s files.

Jerry Rose (The Third Decade; May, 1990; Volume 6, Number 4; pp 1-5) transcribes a report from the Louisiana State Police (courtesy NARA) about ex-General Walker in New Orleans on 20 Nov 1963. Walker met privately with Leander Perez at his office in the National American Bank Building and later met with 35 conservative leaders at the Jung Hotel. The next day, Walker held another meeting with 90 people. Walker’s presence at a meeting in New Orleans on the 20th was also documented by the NO-TP in an account of a fierce anti-Castro public speech given by Harold Lloyd Varney at the Roosevelt Hotel (NO-TP; Nov 21, 1963; S1, P14).

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

Pretty low standards for "high". Of course I know who some of the White Knights were back then. They may have been clandestine to northerners, but when you live around them, go to school with their kids, worship with them in church, shop with them at the store, sit next to them on a bus, and listen to them spout off wherever they go, it does not take a rocket scientist. Besides many White Knights were in my family; I never liked nor joined the KKK. Besides, what good would it do to tell you who they were? You'd do nothing about it.

Yes, the RCMP are a rouge force. If you think they protect Americans by busting terrorists in Canada, think again. Many terrorists in Canada, in case you didn't know.

Edited by Terri Williams