The Education Forum

Louis Mortimer Bloomfield

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

For the few of you that it may interest, I have just add an entry to my blog about the Bloomfield Archives.

This last entry have for title:

THE PERMINDEX PAPERS IV

FREEMASON GEORGES MANTELLO'S MONOPOLY MONEY

Since this topic doesn't seems to be read by many of the Education Forum members, I won't use this Forum space to reproduced my entry in extenso but will just let you the link to my blog for those interested: Some secrets for you.

Here one of the documents that I made public today.

HPIM1264+mantello+cable591022.jpg

Thank you for all documents related to Louis Mortimer Bloomfield and Permindex.

What I don't understand is why you think these documents prove that Bloomfield was not the architect of the Kennedy assassination? French Intelligence identified Permindex as the entity conduiting money for the attempted assassination of Charles De Gaulle.

They were also linked to the murder of Italian industrialist Enrico Mattei.

Jim Garrison had it right when he arrested Permindex director Clay Shaw for conspiracy. Permindex carried out the assassination of John F. Kennedy on orders from the British Oligarchy.

What I don't understand is why you think these documents prove that Bloomfield was not the architect of the Kennedy assassination? French Intelligence identified Permindex as the entity conduiting money for the attempted assassination of Charles De Gaulle.

Jim Garrison had it right when he arrested Permindex director Clay Shaw for conspiracy. Permindex carried out the assassination of John F. Kennedy on orders from the British Oligarchy.

Terry, I think Maurice is arguing that Bloomfield himself, knowing of such accusations, ordered his papers released and open to the public so that it can be shown that he was not the Mastermind of the Dealey Plaza Operation. I think it is a great approach though for some reason I think the beauracrats are too pigheaded to understand that.

While the eventual release of the Bloomfield papers may exonerate him, it wouldn't do the same for the British Oligarchy, as they've done more dastardly deeds in the past.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Hi Terry,

Garrison and French Intelligence may be 100% right about Clay Shaw and Permindex, but the case against Louis Bloomfield seems to be an extrapolation on the basis that he was Permindex major shareholder. According to the archives, he was holding the shares, but Georges Mantello was directing all shots.

So, instead of seeing Bloomfield as the mythological engineer of the crime of the century, I think searchers and historians should investigate Permindex as an organisation and look at all its ramifications. And this will point to others, such as Mantello, that may have play a more significant part than Bloomfield.

Terry, I think Maurice is arguing that Bloomfield himself, knowing of such accusations, ordered his papers released and open to the public so that it can be shown that he was not the Mastermind of the Dealey Plaza Operation. I think it is a great approach though for some reason I think the beauracrats are too pigheaded to understand that.

While the eventual release of the Bloomfield papers may exonerate him, it wouldn't do the same for the British Oligarchy, as they've done more dastardly deeds in the past.

BK

Bill,

Let's see if I understand.

Major Louis Mortimer Bloomfield knowing that he has been "linked" with the JFK assassination waits for his death some 21 years after the murder of Kennedy to donate his papers McGill University (??) where they sit for another 22-23 years waiting for some "researcher" to prove that he had nothing to do with the Kennedy murder?

You might want to lay off the conspiracy books ;)

Hi Terry,

Garrison and French Intelligence may be 100% right about Clay Shaw and Permindex, but the case against Louis Bloomfield seems to be an extrapolation on the basis that he was Permindex major shareholder. According to the archives, he was holding the shares, but Georges Mantello was directing all shots.

So, instead of seeing Bloomfield as the mythological engineer of the crime of the century, I think searchers and historians should investigate Permindex as an organisation and look at all its ramifications. And this will point to others, such as Mantello, that may have play a more significant part than Bloomfield.

Maurice,

Major Bloomfield was detailed into the FBI as the contracting (recruitment) agent for it's counterespionage Division Five. As late as 1963 he was still a top official in Division Five.

In 1963 Bloomfield was also a top official of British Special Operations Executive (SOE).

He was also President and Chairman of the Board of Permindex. And Permindex was the apparatus used to assassinate John Kennedy as well as their repeated assasination attempts against Charles De Gaulle.

You cannot be serious with your claim that Bloomfield is innocent of running an off shore assassination bureau for the British.

Edited by Terry Mauro

BK

Bill,

Major Louis Mortimer Bloomfield knowing that he has been "linked" with the JFK assassination waits for his death some 21 years after the murder of Kennedy to donate his papers McGill University (??) where they sit for another 22-23 years waiting for some "researcher" to prove that he had nothing to do with the Kennedy murder?

Terry,

Please,before being sarcastic, re-read everything I've posted on the Bloomfield Archives, because the fact that you mentionned McGill University show that you don't possess the basic facts on this subject.

As for FBI Division Five, except for the Torbitt manuscript, do you have any documentary evidence 1- that Division Five exists, 2- That Bloomfield is part of it.

I've read everything on Bloomfield, from Flammonde to Torbitt and Dope Inc and every issue of Executive Intelligence Review, and even Michael Piper (by the way, if you want to read everything about Bloomfield, you should also look at Bomb in the Basement by Michael Karpin, there is something there that Piper would surely put in a next edition of Final Judgment). After I have published my book (De Dallas à Montréal), I have once met Jeffrey Steinberg, author of Dope Inc and EIR editor, in Montreal, and looked at everything EIR had on Bloomfield.

All of that is quite interesting, but the part about Bloomfield as the "assassination engineer" is a false conclusion based on incomplete facts. For my part, I'm just trying to complete the facts. But please, Terry, make the intellectual effort to discriminate between facts and conclusions.

Terry, look again at the Bloomfield documents that I have published and try seriously to say that Bloomfield is in full control of Permindex.

Obviously, he is not.

BK

Bill,

Terry,

Please,before being sarcastic, re-read everything I've posted on the Bloomfield Archives, because the fact that you mentionned McGill University show that you don't possess the basic facts on this subject.

As for FBI Division Five, except for the Torbitt manuscript, do you have any documentary evidence 1- that Division Five exists, 2- That Bloomfield is part of it.

I've read everything on Bloomfield, from Flammonde to Torbitt and Dope Inc and every issue of Executive Intelligence Review, and even Michael Piper (by the way, if you want to read everything about Bloomfield, you should also look at Bomb in the Basement by Michael Karpin, there is something there that Piper would surely put in a next edition of Final Judgment). After I have published my book (De Dallas à Montréal), I have once met Jeffrey Steinberg, author of Dope Inc and EIR editor, in Montreal, and looked at everything EIR had on Bloomfield.

All of that is quite interesting, but the part about Bloomfield as the "assassination engineer" is a false conclusion based on incomplete facts. For my part, I'm just trying to complete the facts. But please, Terry, make the intellectual effort to discriminate between facts and conclusions.

Terry, look again at the Bloomfield documents that I have published and try seriously to say that Bloomfield is in full control of Permindex.

Obviously, he is not.

Maurice,

Here are a few of your statements.

Please make the intellectual effort to discriminate between facts and conclusions".

You should take your own advice. Please tell me what documents you've produced to date that do not support the evidence presented in Dope, Inc.

Please tell me.

And you've read every issue of Executive Intelligence Review? Hmmmm..... I find this statement highly suspect.

You met Jeff Steinberg. How in the world does your meeting Jeff Steinberg prove your assertion that Major Louis Mortimer Bloomfield is innocent? I would like to know that.

PS- Maurice you may note that I placed question marks next to McGill University. I was not certain when I responded to Bill Kelly exactly where Bloomfield had placed his personal papers.

For those of you interested in Permindex and Louis Mortimer Bloomfield read EIR's 2005 review "Italy's Black Prince Terror War against the nation state".

The Nov. 22, 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy was coordinated by the Rome and New Orleans-headquartered Permindex corporation, which French intelligence, SDECE, discovered had also put up $200,000 for an attempt on de Gaulle. Even a cursory examination of the hard-core fascist outlook and connections of most of the Permindex/CMC personnel, their numerous ties to high-level Anglo-American intelligence, along with their financial connections, leaves no doubt that Permindex and its Rome-based arm, Centro Mondiale Commerciale (CMC), were part of the parallel NATO/Gladio structure.

Permindex was registered in Berne, Switzerland, Dulles's old stomping grounds. It was chaired by a high-ranking veteran of the Special Operations Executive (SOE) and the OSS, the Canada-based lawyer and financier, Louis Mortimer Bloomfield, the majority shareholder in Permindex (who also owned 50% of CMC). Its board was a mélange of devout "anti-communists," aristocrats, and fascists of various intelligence pedigrees. These included Count Guitierez di Spadafora, former undersecretary of agriculture to Mussolini, secretary of a British-sponsored Sicilian separatist movement, and in-law of Hjalmar Schacht, the master financier of the postwar Nazi International; Carlo d'Amelio, a Rome attorney who oversaw the financial holdings of the House of Savoy, and, according to some accounts, also of the Pallavicini family, and was the founding president of the CMC; Giuseppe Zigiotti, head of the Fascist National Association for Militia Arms; several other wartime fascists; and former OSS London and SOE veteran Col. Clay Shaw, the operations officer for the assassination.

Permindex was chaired by Canada's Bloomfield, while its international arm, CMC, was based in Rome, and Clay Shaw's firm in New Orleans, International Trade Mart, was a subsidiary of Permindex/CMC. According to documents released through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), OSS veteran Shaw worked for the CIA, as well. There was ample evidence of Shaw's involvement in the assassination, for which he was indicted by New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison. Notably, one of the names found in Shaw's personal phone book was that of Princess Marcella Borghese, a member of the Black Prince's family. And one of the lower-level figures in the ambit of the plot, Dallas nightclub owner Jack Ruby (who assassinated patsy Lee Harvey Oswald), charged repeatedly in letters from jail, that "the Nazis and the Fascists were behind the Kennedy murder." According to the highly credible Torbitt manuscript, "Ruby was much more knowledgeable about the conspiracy than most."

Huge financial resources flowed through Permindex/CMC for no commercial purpose. Some of these funds, at least, were provided through banks which had earlier financed the Nazis, including one intimately associated with Allen Dulles from the time of his 1930s work with Nazi cartels, through to his 1953-61 stint as CIA chief. Some hints of where the money was going could be found in French and Italian press reports that CMC official Ferenc Nagy, the fiercely anti-communist former Prime Minister of Hungary, was financing Jacques Soustelle and the OAS, along with other European fascist movements; or in New Orleans District Attorney Garrison's observation about "Shaw's secret life as an Agency [CIA] man trying to bring Fascism back to Italy."[6]

NATO units were also involved in at least some of the numerous assassination attempts on France's President Charles de Gaulle in 1962-63, which was no doubt a factor in de Gaulle's withdrawing France from NATO's military command in 1966. France, after all, had been a key target of NATO's "Operation Demagnetize" in the 1950s, and the "anti-communist," bitterly anti-de Gaulle OAS operatives like Guerin Serac, were natural partners of NATO. Adm. Pierre Lacoste, director of the France's military secret service DGSE (1982-85), admitted after Andreotti had exposed Gladio's existence in 1990, that some "terrorist actions" against de Gaulle and his plans to liberate Algeria were carried out by groups involving "a limited number of people" from the French Gladio organization!

A five-year investigation by France's SDECE intelligence agency of a 1962 assassination plot against de Gaulle found that the assassination had been planned in the Brussels headquarters of NATO by a specific group of British and French generals, who employed former fascists for the planned wetwork.

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2005/3205_italy_black_prince.html

Page #54 PDF file

http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2005/eirv32/eirv32n05.pdf

Edited by Terry Mauro

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I want to let you know that I have just published another entry on my blog about the Bloomfield Archives.

Even if the overall content of this entry tend to discredit the notion that Louis Bloomfield was Permindex superior master, there is some new information about one of Permindex associates that will interest many of you.

I reproduce only this portion of my text here. You can read the whole text and view the documents at: http://somesecretsforyou.blogspot.com/

===============================================

A NAZI COLLABORATOR INSIDE PERMINDEX

Bloomfield, who acted as representative of clients having invested in the capital of the Italian Permindex company, seems genuinely anxious that this capital was not engulfed in the failure of the previous Parkhof Swiss project. His concerns are echoed few weeks later, in a January 13th, 1960 letter to Dr E. W. Imfeld, a Swiss lawyer that had relations with SS having loot goods from Jews during the war.

Indeed, Dr Imfeld was a very strange associate for Bloomfield, who was himself an ardent Sionist. In its final Report, the 1996 Swiss Independant Commission of Experts to investigate Switzerland’s role in the Nazi period did identify Dr Ernst W. Imfeld as an associate of SS Friedrich Kadgien, a lawyer at the Nazi Public Economy Department during the Second World War. According to the report, “Kadgien had been heavily involved un criminal methods for acquiring currency, securities and diamonds stolen from Jewish victims playing a major role. (…) Kadgien and his colleagues had certainly put aside assets, and were able as early as 1947/1948 to set up a company using Swiss middlemen, thus preparing the way for their departure to South America soon afterwards. Imhauka AG, whose name records the initials of its three founders – Imfeld, Haupt, Kadgien—set up its domicile in Sarnen, in Central Switzerland (…) A Zurich lawyer, Dr. Ernst Imfeld, who had worked for Petrola during the war, ran the business from Zurich, while the Germans involve moved to Bogotà and Rio de Janeiro.” (References: Report, the 1996 Swiss Independant Commission of Experts to investigate Switzerland’s role in the Nazi period and Dodis (Diplomatische Dokumente des Schweiz) )

• 3 months later...

For those of you interested by Permindex's involvement in the JFK assassination, I want to let you know that I have just published a new entry on my blog about the Bloomfield Archives.

This entry titled: THE PERMINDEX-CIA LINK is a two parts series in which we will see that :

1- Ferenc Nagy and Louis Bloomfield had contacts with David Rockfeller and that Rome's Permindex and Centro Mondiale Commerciale where involved in the developpment of NYC World Trade Center.

2- That Nagy was a Central Intelligence Agency contact and that he did offer the CIA to use Permindex.

Altogether the two parts of this entry tend to suggest that Permindex was part of the Gladio "Stay-Behind" operation conducted by CIA's Deputy Director of Plans Frank Wisner and by its deputy William Harvey who was Chief of Station in Rome at the time of the JFK assassination. Harvey is one of the two CIA officers that was named as responsible of the JFK plot by E. Howard Hunt in his deathbed confession..

Below, I reproduce only a portion of my blog and the more relevant document. You can read the whole text and view the documents at: somesecretsforyou.blogspot.com

========================================

THE PERMINDEX-CIA LINK

PART 1:

PERMINDEX’S FERENC NAGY MEETS DAVID ROCKFELLER

After Jim Garrison charged Clay Shaw, director of the New Orleans International Trade Mart, of conspiracy in the JFK assassination, and following revelation that Shaw was one of the directors of Rome Centro Mondiale Commerciale (CMC), many observers tried to find out what was the relation between Shaw’s International Trade Mart and CMC--Permindex’s mother corporation. Furthermore, since Centro Mondiale Commerciale translated in English as “World Trade Center”, many were wondering if there was any link between Permindex and the World Trade Center organization, which most prominent establishment was the New York City’s WTC, David Rockfeller’s creation.

Such a connection between David Rockfeller’s WTC and Permindex would be significant because it would link the shadowy Permindex, this mysterious international corporation which did vanish in thin air after JFK assassination, to the Rockefeller’s omnipotent organization composed of institutions such as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Group, entities who, far from disappearing since the Sixties, now seem to control the world’s politic, not to say the world itself. Remember also that, even if “World Trade Center” is today a commonly known appellation and even if there is now more than 300 WTCs established around the planet, the concept of the “World Trade Center” was something unheard of in 1960. For instance, Clay Shaw’s organization in New Orleans was an “International Trade Mart” and in the Sixties was complementary to an “International House” with which it merged only in 1985 to form a WTC.

Interestly enough, the Louis M. Bloomfield Archives, hold by Library and Archives Canada in Ottawa, contain some documents proving that Roman CMC was the inspiration for the WTC concept and that a relation existed between Permindex and David Rockefeller. Furthermore, those documents show that Ferenc Nagy, a former Hungarian Prime Minister who had strong contacts with the CIA, was the direct liaison between Permindex and Rockefeller.

In a February 4th, 1960 letter, Louis Bloomfield wrote from its Montreal law office to Dr Ernest Wolf, a Permindex’s directors residing in Basle, Switzerland:

“You’ll be pleased to hear that David Rockefeller had a meeting yesterday with Dr Nagy, which I was unable to attend on account of my present physical condition. It was a great success. Mr. Rockefeller pointed out that it may take considerable time before his own project is realized and suggested immediate collaboration the form of which I shall discuss with Mr. Rockefeller on my meeting with him in a week or so, when I am better able to travel. In the meantime, Mr. Rockefeller contacted the Chairman of the New York Port Authority, which is the principal mover of the scheme for New York and which is a multi-billion dollar independent concern, to start technical discussions on collaboration.”

nagy+rockfeller+HPIM1297.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I am bringing this thread back on the chance that someone here would know what happened to Maurice Philipps and his attempts to get Canadian authorities to release Mortimer Bloomfield's personal papers from the years 1961-63. At this point most if not all of the posters on this thread are not active on the forum, which is good in this case because there were some screwy agendas.