The Education Forum

Dealey Plaza One busy place!

I recently read someplace (maybe here) about Jack Ruby being observed about an hour prior to the assassination dropping a guy off on the grassy knoll who was said to be carrying a rifle or a rifle case can anyone elaborate on this?

Also along these lines I think it was said in "The men who killed Kennedy" that there was a guy who had taken a seizure just prior to the motorcade also along the knoll and an ambulance pulled up on the sidewalk and took the guy away which could have been a performance, you know the old magicians technique misdirection possibly, does anyone know anything further about that?

Scott

I recently read someplace (maybe here) about Jack Ruby being observed about an hour prior to the assassination dropping a guy off on the grassy knoll who was said to be carrying a rifle or a rifle case can anyone elaborate on this?

Also along these lines I think it was said in "The men who killed Kennedy" that there was a guy who had taken a seizure just prior to the motorcade also along the knoll and an ambulance pulled up on the sidewalk and took the guy away which could have been a performance, you know the old magicians technique misdirection possibly, does anyone know anything further about that?

Scott

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/mercer.htm

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100epil.html

Aubrey Rike: " We picked up an epileptic[ Jerry Belknap]...(the Secret Service told us)we would have to remove the remains(of JFK)"

AGENCY INFORMATION

AGENCY : HCSA

RECORD NUMBER : 180-10112-10158

RECORDS SERIES : NUMBERED FILES

AGENCY FILE NUMBER : 003430

DOCUMENT INFORMATION

ORIGINATOR : HSCA

TO : [No To]

TITLE : [No Title]

DATE : 11/15/1977

PAGES : 3

DOCUMENT TYPE : SUMMARY

SUBJECTS : BELKNAP, JERRY T.

CLASSIFICATION : UNCLASSIFIED

RESTRICTIONS : OPEN IN FULL

CURRENT STATUS : OPEN

DATE OF LAST REVIEW : 05/24/1993

COMMENTS : SUMMARY OF INTERVIEW. BOX 78.